Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYTimes: "Suddenly it's bare season"

"Bras in the parks, skivvies on Fifth Avenue: Is this the logical endpoint of increasingly blurred distinctions between public and private?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 6:34 PM

A few years ago one of my female students started to come to class wearing lace-edged bras as tops. She had a red one, a purple one, and a pink one.

I think she really wanted me to say something, but as long as I or the other students didn't have to look at her nipples, it didn't bother me enough to say anything. It was a pathetic plea for attention, and so all i did was silently extend my pity towards her.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 6:18 PM

What’s the problem? They’re not headed to the Opera.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 6:23 PM

I fail to see the problem either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 6:30 PM

It's 94 degrees where I am and I've been stuck in a 2-hour zoom meeting in professional attire with no opportunity to turn the AC on. It's too hot for pearl clutching. If someone wants to walk around in their underwear because it's too damn hot, I just might join them.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 9:42 PM

It's exhibitionism, one of the neuroses in an oversexed society.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 6:01 PM

Covid made me stop caring about clothes. As long as your gentians are covered, who cares? Only old people jealous they never got to expose themselves at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 6:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!