Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit

Tucker spent time this evening calling out one of the Capitol police officers (Harry Dunn)

speaking of disingenuous, so the party will proceed with one party. What will it look like? MSNBC with subpoena power. On Tuesday, Pelosi will call a Capitol police officer called Harry Dunn. Dunne will pretend to speak for law enforcement community, but it turns out Dunn has very little in common with your average cop. DUNN IS AN ANGRY LEFT WING ACTIVIST whose social media feed is full of praise not coincidentally for Nancy Pelosi, here's a picture of the two of them together. (he then shows a tweet from Dunn), Racism is so American, that when you protest it, people think you are protesting America, Hashtag #LeaveItToWhitesToTellBlacksWhatIsRacist # IStandWithIlanOmar #Squad

Then he says: Harry Dunn, ladies and gentleman. Just another fact based witness to the insurrection

And then Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell, tweeted

Forever grateful to officers like Harry Dunn. He put his body between lawmakers and an armed mob. You know who else Officer Dunn protected…TUCKER CARLSON'S SON, a House staffer. RT if you stand with Harry and against white supremacy

Jesus Christ. Is there no depths tucker won't sink to? This saved his piece of shit son

Phone # for fox news 1 (888) 369-4762

by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2021 6:16 PM

Here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 6:12 AM

Holy shit, someone had sex with Tucker Carlson and then kept the baby? That's the real news story.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 6:16 AM

I believe the mother was called Rosemary Woodhouse, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 6:18 AM

That poor officer and his family are the next to get death threats, thanks this this shitbag doxing him.

I wish people would start suing these fucks for putting their lives in danger.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 6:21 AM

I'm just asking a question here. If someone set Tucker Carlson's cunt face on fire, counted to 5, then put it out, would that be one way to guarantee he could never again put his face in front of a tv camera?? I'm not suggesting it, but it's important that these questions get asked. Right?

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 6:26 AM

The dems need to move on from Jan. 6th. Trump's gone. He's not coming back. His fanatics will lose interest. Hire more security for the capital.

and then work on crime, covid and the economy. That is what people are worried about.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 6:46 AM

Tucker Carlson broke the story a few weeks ago about the FBI hiring operatives to break into Gretchen Whitmer's home. Now it is being covered in all publications and the FBI is being called out.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 6:53 AM

Get fucked r6. Oh yeah let's just move on from this moment where the Republicans tried to overturn an election, no biggie. The armed police officers did such a great job keeping their fellow white people out, I'm sure if we hire more cops this will never happen again. You're probably jacking off at the thought of a dictatorship. You fucking simpleton bitch. I hate you.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 7:02 AM

Oh calm down r8. They can proceed with prosecuting and investigating but making this the prime thing on the dem agenda is not going to help them in the midterms. Actually I don't even know if it is the number one thing on their agenda. It is just number one on CNN's.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 7:06 AM

Stop lying, Boris at R7. One of the defendants has been alleging for months that they were entrapped by the FBI. Tucker went on one of his rants a few weeks ago and parroted the accusations because he's in the same white supremacist network they are. It was Buzzfeed that ran an in depth piece about the accusations and the FBI's possible role. Tucker doesn't do journalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 7:10 AM

Tucker Carlson is Worse Than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 7:12 AM

Tucker reminds me of my roommate in college. Frat boys who are cool can be fun. The Tuckers of the world always have blow, get high with you before class, buy rounds of drinks for everyone, and say inappropriate things just to shock, but with no real malice. My Tucker-ish roomie was so charismatic that he had the girls in the dorm next door clean our room and cook food for us. The fratboy and the cute gay. i don't think Tucker is a bad guy - it's just an image.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 7:21 AM

I can't believe he was on Dancing with the Stars. What was he thinking?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 7:24 AM

R12 do you actually believe one word of what you wrote?

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 7:31 AM

I'd rather hang with Tucker than Roxane Gay. This much I do believe.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 7:33 AM

[quote] That poor officer and his family are the next to get death threats, thanks this this shitbag doxing him. I wish people would start suing these fucks for putting their lives in danger.

He has a lawyer now

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 7:37 AM

R6, that's stupid

Nixon was pardoned

Reagan got away w Iran contra

Bush/Cheney got away w War Crimes

trump got away w obstruction, treason, crimes against humanity & abuse of power

America won't be free until republican presidents are held accountable for their crimes

Democratic weakness is what got trump elected in the first place. Democracy won't survive another republican president

We're lucky trump was dumb. The next repug president won't be. DeSantis would just institute martial law b/c of the BLM protests and cancel the elections

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 7:43 AM

[quote] And Americans like their foreign experiences quaint, cozy little shops, thatched roof crofters' cottages, jolly looking peasanty-looking people pulling pints, serving paella, selling wooden fucking shoes

On the flip side, we have democrats disseminating misinformation and controlling the COVID narrative so that they can rig the 2022 elections by cheating...again.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 7:46 AM

[quote]DeSantis would just institute martial law b/c of the BLM protests and cancel the elections

You're way to paranoid. There are checks and balances that would prevent that.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 7:47 AM

I like how we have an asshole on here telling Dems to "move on" when the entire fucking reason January 6th happened is because the GOP won't fucking move on. They literally tried to KILL people because they fucking lost and can't accept it!

They're pushing the lie so that they can pass voter nullification law after voter nullification law across the country.

So how about you move on...in front of oncoming traffic, R6,

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 7:54 AM

R19, the Cubans were allowed to protest on the highway while DeSantis made it legal to RUN OVER protesters on the Highway when they're left-wing. Fuck off, you trash.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 7:55 AM

@r16, "He has a lawyer now "

Yes, and here's his response...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 7:57 AM

Jan 6th was pure poetical theatre. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 8:00 AM

Troll @R23. Just put the asshole on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 8:02 AM

"poetical theatre"

Was it poetry in motion, you non-American POS?

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 8:29 AM

R23 is an anti-vaxxer who also has a drug addiction

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 1:15 PM

Don’t give him your eyeballs. Stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2021 1:18 PM

Of course, OP.

But do try to clean up your English a little. Otherwise you look like a crank as you intend to deliver thoughtful comments.

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2021 1:20 PM

R23's contributions here:

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit Tucker Carlson broke the story a few weeks ago about the FBI hiring operatives to break into Gretchen Whitmer's home. Now it is being covered in all publications and the FBI is being called out.

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit Tucker reminds me of my roommate in college. Frat boys who are cool can be fun. The Tuckers of the world always have blow, get high with you before class, buy rounds of drinks for everyone, and say inappropriate things just to shock, but with no real malice. My Tucker-ish roomie was so charismatic that he had the girls in the dorm next door clean our room and cook food for us. The fratboy and the cute gay. i don't think Tucker is a bad guy - it's just an image.

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit I'd rather hang with Tucker than Roxane Gay. This much I do believe.

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit [quote] And Americans like their foreign experiences quaint, cozy little shops, thatched roof crofters' cottages, jolly looking peasanty-looking people pulling pints, serving paella, selling wooden fucking shoes

On the flip side, we have democrats disseminating misinformation and controlling the COVID narrative so that they can rig the 2022 elections by cheating...again.

Tucker Fucking Carlson Is The Biggest Piece of Shit Jan 6th was pure poetical theatre. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2021 1:21 PM

Yeah, fuck off, R6. If black people had mounted an insurrection on the capitol, Republicans would’ve made sure they were all dead by now.

The only reason the GOP doesn’t want this investigated - aside from their own complicity - is because WHITE people did it. End of.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2021 4:06 PM

funny how you defend people. the congressmen are perfectly fine with the thousands of people who never got arrested or let go during the riots, but now that they may have, not WERE but may have been threatened put them in jail.

this double standard needs to end. the democrats are wrong here, totally 100% wrong. now we see voting irregularities proven in georgia, pennsylvania and arizona yet you still for some reason back them. meanwhile scum like pelosi want to not even let a murder go to trial whilst insisting flyod, a junkie, counterfeiter get memorialized as a victim?

sorry that boat passed anyone who supports this administration in plain view of the facts is an idiot. you hated trump so much that you've clouded your senses. face it the democrats are the biggest piece of shit. i used to be one, till i saw last year how corrupt and inept they are at everything.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2021 4:13 PM

Ashli Babbitt alone proves what racist cunts Republicans are.

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2021 4:13 PM

Trump didn't even win 2016, you stupid moron. Let me explain an irrefutable fact to your stupid, trolling ass: Republicans CANNOT FUCKING WIN A GENERAL ELECTION BASED ON ACTUAL VOTES.

Trump's fucking lawyers are currently trying to keep their law licenses because they lied to morons like you, R31. Lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit. FAILED.

You need a fucking psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2021 4:17 PM

R23 was already on ignore but I'm also suspicious of posters who use "dem agenda".

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2021 4:55 PM

R31, you are too fucking stupid to waste space on this planet. You are also either not American or illiterate. Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2021 4:57 PM

R31 you were NEVER a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2021 4:58 PM

[quote]There are checks and balances that would prevent that.

THERE ARE?

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2021 5:04 PM

"democrats are the biggest piece of shit. i used to be one"

And I used to be a fat, ugly Repug incel, but now that I'm a Dem I'm slim, good looking, rich and I get laid every night

Who's the smart one here?

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2021 5:58 PM

Ooh yes, R38! Are you on Only Fans?

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2021 11:46 PM

Fill me with your cum Tucker! I'll suck on your balls while you jerk off, I'll lick your ass, I'll ride your cock, and I'll take every last drop of your hot fucking load.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 7:11 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Idiot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 8:11 AM

sort of off topic BUT Tucker seems to lose and gain weight in his face by the day. I've got in the habit of flipping over each day. Today he looked so thin and good but yesterday kind of bloated. What does he eat/drink that could cause such changes. Lack of sleep maybe? Salt? Alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2021 8:36 AM

^ He's loaded with guilt and it shows on his face

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2021 8:43 AM

R41 That expression he always has on his face, in still frame form - he's taking a pause, concerned, thinking, "hmm, did I just shit myself?"

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2021 9:03 AM

Tucker always looks like his wife is trying to explain to him where her clitoris is

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2021 9:17 AM

R42, he's addicted to Vicodin/Lortab (just like rush limbaugh was). That's why his behavior has really taken a turn to pure craziness during the last 14 months

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Tom Nichols:

[quote] NSFW. Turn down the volume if there are kids are around.

[quote]These are the people we're supposed to reason with, or not look down on, or whose grievances we're supposed to keep asking about in diners, or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2021 3:35 AM

The pat patter of sweaty low hangers slapping against my ass, that huge swollen mushroom head prying in and out of my tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2021 5:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2021 6:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!