Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince George Birthday Portrait

“All grown up?” Bitch, please. You can butch it up as much as you can, and try to rush into adulthood, but I’m saying here and now (to my Datalounge supporters who will keep my confidences)—the throne is mine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 5:24 AM

Geez, those Windsor genes are kicking in early.

His father at least got a few good years with the Spencer genes in control.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 5:13 AM

Looks like a cross between Grampa Michael and Uncle James.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 5:17 AM

He'll be bald by 21.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 5:17 AM

You can already see what he’s going to look like as an adult, just like you could with Harry at this age, and it’s not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 5:19 AM

R3, R22 on the below-linked thread says 19. Will you both be right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 5:20 AM

He looks like Grandpa Mike.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 5:22 AM

He looks just like Diana, shockingly so.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 5:23 AM

I'm not a royalist but he's a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 6:11 AM

Such a cutie pie.

I think the Cambridges have an adorable family.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 6:16 AM

[quote] I think the Cambridges have an adorable family.

You're a racist and need to fuck off!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 7:20 AM

I smell cookies!

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 7:51 AM

Sweet looking kid. He doesn't scan as spoiled.

He's going to be shockingly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 7:56 AM

I absolutely LOVE that the Cambridges got in a double swipe with this pic:

First they make it known that they are planning NOT to publish a picture of George this year because of how bicious the online trolls are when they do. We all know that there is only one group of people in the world who do that re George, so basically they let the world know that Sussex stans are horrific people who threaten and attempt to destroy George and his family on a daily basis.

Then they suddenly publish the picture anyway, and for the FIRST TIME since the Harkles came on the scene, there was not a SURPRISE announcement made by the Harkles on the same day.

Well played, Cambridges.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 8:04 AM

R13 It's ANgela 'I know nothing" Levin who speculated about the Cambs not publishing a pic.

I never thought they would not post it because of twitter trolls. That's what the Suessex would not, not the Cambs.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 8:36 AM

[QUOTE] He looks just like Diana, shockingly so.

You're blind. He has small brown eyes, horrendous bloated eyebags, and William's ghastly horse teeth. He's exceptionally plain.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 9:21 AM

[QUOTE] He's going to be shockingly handsome.

In your dreams. He's not even average; he's actually quite ugly with those weird bloated red eyebags.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 9:22 AM

Where is the pic? OP is greyed out for me.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 9:28 AM

Oh look, everybody, it's Meghan at r15 / r16!

Jealous, Meghan dear?

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 9:36 AM

George and Charlotte are both fuggos.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 5:21 AM

Have they started him on Propecia yet?

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!