Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I got fucked by my stepdad and Mum got me fired from McDonald's

She found out he love my hole and she came in the kitchen where I was and and tired to throw hot grease! Now they fired me but I did nothing wrong here

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 8:50 AM

Do you have a puny cocklet OP?

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 2:51 AM

I saw this Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 2:51 AM

Check the law in your country and see if you have any recourse.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 2:53 AM

It would be more authentic if you were fired from Chick-fil-A with your mother screaming homophobic epithets, OP. 3/10.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 2:56 AM

What happened next OP?

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 2:56 AM

Did you follow company protocol and “I’m lovin it!” As this went down? Was step dad’s cock super sized or a small fry?

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Did you ask your step dad: “Do you want fries to go with that?”

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 3:13 AM

[Quote] and tired to throw hot grease

It's a good thing she was tired.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 3:18 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 8:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!