Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Cohen's Naughty New Show!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 7:01 AM

TMI!

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote] Who'll be watching?

One of Andy’s eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 2:27 AM

Gutter Trash Andy strikes again!!!...How is this slob not cancelled? We have ALL heard the stories!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 2:29 AM

My! How randy! sniffin’ Thru some strangers crusty, funky undies. Believe it or not, it’s an easy pass.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 2:31 AM

It won't work because everyone is going to sugarcoat their responses. No one will want to be the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 2:35 AM

A new low...

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 2:37 AM

If Andy Cohen is involved, count me out.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 2:38 AM

How old does one have to be to file for emancipation?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 2:41 AM

What a putz.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 2:43 AM

They should have all of Andy's exes on. I am sure they would lower their hourly rate.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 2:47 AM

Every effort Princess Andy makes as a "personality" outside of his (low-rated) talk show or the Housewife reunions is doomed to failure.

Remember the reboot of LOVE CONNECTION? Or THEN AND NOW?

No, neither does anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 2:54 AM

[quote]I have a couple of little kinks, I like guys in jockstraps. I love feet, like I have a feet fetish

*sigh*

Of COURSE you do. And of course it revolves around dirty / soiled things. Puke.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 3:00 AM

I'm sure his son will be so proud when he's grown. Andy is simply a [italic] Shtikfets [/italic] at this point.

Translation: 1) useless piece of fat; 2) an annoying lazy fat person

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 3:20 AM

I have little interest in watching an elderly man get his rocks off vicariously.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Ooh, Andy chattering about sex! It's like a TV version of saltpeter.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 3:44 AM

I don't need to see that!

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 7:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!