Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

...Mrs Ropper Had it Going On!

Tits out with sheer top, good times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 3:43 AM

Why would she hide those knockers under such ugly caftans?

Odd that they put the kid from "The Ropers" but Jeffrey Tambor and the actress who played the wife weren't involved.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 2:28 AM

I'm 100% not a grammar troll but WHY can't anyone spell common words anymore? Or double check to see that their post title is spelled correctly before posting? Especially when the correct spelling is in the fucking tweet!

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote] Mrs Ropper

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 2:43 AM

Pretty easy to spot the coke heads in that group!

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 2:45 AM

Good Lord, They smuggled that little boy into studio 54? Even his on screen parents couldn’t make it past the velvet rope. The cast members present probably had to bare their peaches and dingalings. Decadence.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 2:46 AM

OP, IT'S 'ROPER', YOU HEATHEN!!

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 2:48 AM

I’m sure she was mortified, after seeing those photos.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 2:48 AM

I can see her regal beagles!

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Those are some hefty breastuses!!

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!