Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neighbor Is Crying In The Shower

Two girls in their mid-20s share a wall with me and one of them has been away for two weeks. I've been hearing the other girl making some frustrated noises the past week and now she's sobbing. She did the same thing about 5 months ago when she broke up with her boyfriend. I never talk to them, but I feel bad for her and kind of want to go out and ask if she needs someone to talk to.

Some other female I know sent me a message today that she has been crying all day due to work and health stress. I never cry and can't relate to this. Is this a woman / hormonal thing?

Should I ask her if she's okay? I imagine she'll say no so it's kind of pointless. Then, she'll also know I can hear her through the wall and it might stress her out more.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 2:08 PM

Girls? You have two female children who are roommates living next to you?

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 1:40 AM

Do you know her ex’s name? Send her flowers from him. That’ll shut her up.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 1:41 AM

Do what you think best, Mr. Bates.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 1:41 AM

Pound on the wall aggressively and scream, “Will you shut the fuck up with that blubbering, ya stupid cunt!” It’s the truly neighborly thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 1:43 AM

Like most everything, the answer can be found on 'Family Guy'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 1:44 AM

Leave a potted flower on her doorstep, something cheerful like a Gerbera Daisey, write a simple note, even if it's anonymous. Don't mention that you hear her crying.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 2:02 AM

Honey, the only way to help is to be a good neighbor.

Drill a hole through her bathroom shower wall and empty your entire tarantula terrarium through it. She’ll forget what she’s crying about.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 2:07 AM

Big Girls Don't Cry

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 2:16 AM

OP here.

She just left. I saw on my Ring, she was wearing faded grey jeans, a black shirt, sneakers, and seemed to be holding earbuds that were dangling. She might have gone for a walk.

Should I run after her?

Leave a note on her door?

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 2:18 AM

R8 Stuck in my head now!

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 2:22 AM

Leave a note on her door asking her to be less loud when she's expressing emotional pain. It will be funny and she'll probably laugh.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 2:25 AM

She needs to quit her job.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 2:40 AM

How do you know she broke up with her boyfriend if you don’t talk to her?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 2:43 AM

Because OP is a stalker, R13.

That, or he writes shitty ESTs.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 2:51 AM

Whatever you do OP, don’t address her as “you scummy motherfucker”.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 2:53 AM

Tell her if she doesn’t cut down on the water works her cunt will dry up

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 3:00 AM

Send her one of Gwyneth Paltrow's exploding vagina scented candles. That'll give her a real bang.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 3:01 AM

OP here.

r12 she hasn't left for work in close to 2 years. I honestly can't remember if/when she would leave for work before quarantine. I searched her roommates name and saw her job on LinkedIn, but can't find out anything about the town crier. (John's sister).

r13 I put my ear to the wall. Also, I have a Ring and he doesn't show up anymore. Thank God. He was a horrible singer and guitar player.

I'm not an EST. I'm a nice person sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 3:05 AM

Ask her if she wants you to eat her pussy, now that you know it's clean!

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 3:09 AM

I'm going to print this and tape it to her front door. Her suicide will be all of your faults.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 3:11 AM

LOL!

I love how OP puts his ear to the wall but isn’t a stalker, however OP IS INDEED, a nice person…

Sometimes!

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 12:58 PM

I lived to this fat chick once who’d bring home these scrawny guys to bang after the bar closed. Never had to put your ear up to the wall to hear anything - *shudder*. Once I did hear a guy tell her to shut up because he couldn’t get off with her moaning.

I moved soon after.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 2:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!