Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I got put in NextDoor jail

For telling some fat cunt to STFU.

Oh well, it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 8:26 PM

Did you bumfuck Otis?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 3:16 PM

What was she saying, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 3:20 PM

Some guy was very upset that he had to surrender a beloved 2 year old dog - he had some severe health issue and couldn't care for her, and wanted to be sure she got a good home.

Fat Cunt just harrassed him, left several ignorant posts for him, and when others called her on it, she said she was with a humane society and "we never allow this or recommend it."

(Meanwhile, the Fat Cunt is lying, because shaming an owner just means more people will just abandon their fucking dogs, and most rescues and humane societies know this.)

I called her on it and told her to kindly STFU, and instead of blocking the woman that left 8 messages harrassing someone, they blocked me for a week, I assume for the "STFU."

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 3:28 PM

Apparently looking for a home for an unwanted pet, for whatever reason, on sites like Next Door brings out the human animals who claim they will rescue your pet but then use the pet for horrible reasons like as bait in a dog fight, for example. Never go to a site like Next Door if you have to give up your pet. Go to your local humane society or favorite rescue. Sounds like FC should have been more tactful.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 3:53 PM

R4 She could have been less unhinged about it and I wouldn't have reacted the way that *I* did.

But she was the usual sad obsessed person who works at rescues and becomes overly invested in every little thing.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 6:06 PM

I checked Nextdoor the other day on a lark.

Neighbor A posted: "Be careful about the homeless getting on your roofs, they're dangerous!!!" and posted a photo of a man sunbathing on a garage roof.

Neighbor B responded: "That's me. On my own roof."

Nextdoor makes me never want to meet a neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 8:06 PM

Speaking of NextDoor jails I'd like to go to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 8:25 PM

Nextdoor is like white trash facebook.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!