Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your beauty routine?

A counter full of products? Soap and water?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 1:04 PM

Cleanse, tone, serum and moisturiser. And i don't pick shit based on how they smell like Zoe does. This is basically an ad for YSL.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 12:00 PM

OP this is gonna be good. Hold on. I'm getting my popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 12:10 PM

Soap, water, and a hope for the best!

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 12:16 PM

Plain soap and water and that’s about it these days. I used to be fastidious about sunscreen to the point where I would reapply on the dot every 2 hours whether indoors or out, but that got to be too much of a pain in the ass and more than that I hate the feel of sunscreen. There’s no such thing as a sunscreen that doesn’t feel at least a little greasy, and the zinc and titanium based sunblocks make you look like QEI.

Oh well, I guess I’ll never look 25 forever now. C’est la vie, c’est la vie…

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 12:30 PM

Cold cream slathered on my face before a deep rinse off with moisturizing soap. Apricot scrub after. Step into shower. Scrub bald pate, pits, elbows and feet. Pull back foreskin for a deep clean. Pat penis. Bend over and warsh hole with soapy finger, clockwise and counterclockwise. Dry off. Shave then moisturize with cream. Pluck grey hairs off chest, trim eyebrows, shave balls and hole, buzz pubes. Slather scrotum and anus lightly with anal bleach cream.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 12:42 PM

Fragrance free, basic and mostly drugstore. Gave up on all the serums and high end a few years ago and wish I'd done it sooner.

CeraVe, Cetaphil, Vanicream, a couple of items from Kiehls, occasionally Paula's Choice but their prices have gotten out of control.

I only wear sunscreen at the beach or for an all day or prolonged outdoor activity.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 1:01 PM

I do not have a beauty routine, but;

I stay away from the sun

Do not drink alcohol

Sleep for 8 hours per day

Stay away from toxic (stupid) people

Masturbate (A LOT)

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 1:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!