Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mormon Undergarments Making Women's Vaginas Itchy and Scratchy

These women just want to be closer to God, why would God punish them with yeast infections and UTI's? Why doesn't God want their vaginas to breathe?

[quote]After another painful hike, Ms. Piton reluctantly stopped wearing the garments when exercising and occasionally removed them overnight. Both changes felt significant, since church members have historically been encouraged to wear the garments “night and day.” But they were simply too uncomfortable.

[quote]Her posts drew thousands of comments and private messages, in which women vented their frustrations with the holy apparel: itchy hems, bunchy seams, pinching waistbands and even chronic yeast infections caused by fabric that does not breathe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 4:59 PM

There is such egotism at the root of religions. That a god would focus on you, or talk to you, or 'give you a sign'.

Or give a shit what you ate or what underwear you wore.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 8:40 PM

More about controlling other people and getting rich than it is about pleasing gawd.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 8:42 PM

Mmmmm, butter...

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 8:47 PM

You’re kidding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Secret undergarments? WTF ? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 8:49 PM

How the hell can you grow into an adult and still think that wearing special magic undergarments is normal and OK?

The suspension of all rational thought is just amazing with these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 8:51 PM

Maybe God prefers a stinky pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]How the hell can you grow into an adult and still think that wearing special magic undergarments is normal and OK?

Well, to be fair, many, many people grow up into adults who still believe in an invisible man living in the sky who created the world, so, the suspension of rational thought is not all that unusual...

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 9:14 PM

Panties must have a breathable or open mesh pussy panel up front to allow the cooch to breathe. The pussy panel needs to be large enough to expose even the biggest snatch so it can be fully aired out.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 9:26 PM

[quote] You’re kidding 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Secret undergarments? WTF ? 😂😂😂

OMG - where have you been living, under a rock. Have you never fucked a hot Mormon and seen the magic underwear. The mere sight of it gives me a raging hard on.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote]Panties must have a breathable or open mesh pussy panel up front to allow the cooch to breathe.

OMG? THAT THING BREATHES???

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 9:32 PM

Breathes? It's like a self-cleaning oven.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 9:53 PM

R11, it *does* give off dangerous fumes

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 10:20 PM

What does this magic underwear look like?

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 10:28 PM

After all these years we finally find out Cheryl is a Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 10:30 PM

Like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 10:32 PM

That underwear couldn’t keep my giant cunt flaps from popping out!

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 11:51 PM

In the 1980s, the few Blacks in Salt Lake City would tie-dye used garments they bought at DI and wear them as do-rags.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 1:17 AM

I always thought the purpose of the underwear was modesty. And for women, don’t wear a skirt shorter than your magic bloomers.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 2:27 AM

What is DI, R17? And they sold used underwear?

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 2:56 AM

Tamp on.

Tamp off.

Tampon, Tampoff, the Tamper!

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 3:05 AM

'The fuck??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 3:52 AM

The magic underwear in action

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 4:00 AM

R19, DI is Deseret Industries thrift stores, the Mormon version of Goodwill. And yes, they'd have used garments for sale.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 7:29 PM

Used undergarments for sale, you mean? Or just general clothing?

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 7:33 PM

I'm shocked the women are allowed to cover access to their vaginas. They are supposed to be continuously pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 7:40 PM

Why are we discussing this on a gay site? I think it's fair to assume that not even the female posters here are Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 7:43 PM

I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 27July 22, 2021 7:46 PM

Shacred underclothesh!

by Anonymousreply 28July 22, 2021 9:12 PM

DI/Desert Industries, among other things, is a general thrift store, o dense R24. They would sell used clothing, including "garments," which is a term Mo's use to mean temple garments. You're not really this stupid in real life, are you? Even if you are, explanations are only a few clicks away on the internet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 22, 2021 9:43 PM

Jesus jammies!

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2021 9:45 PM

I don't think it's stupid to be skeptical about retail used underwear sales. I thought that was only for Japanese vending machines.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2021 9:48 PM

[quote]I don't think it's stupid to be skeptical about retail used underwear sales.

Right. Let's be honest: someone like r29 who says "black people buy used underwear and wear it on their heads" and then immediately goes into multiple ad hominem attacks when someone gently prods them about this claim isn't posting in good faith.

When I did a search on that claim, I found the LDS handbook online that says worn out garments were to be destroyed and they were not allowed to be given to thrift stores. You could give old garments in good condition away.

The reason I asked r29 et al. was because I thought maybe they meant just general garments, because their "black people wear used secret Mormon underwear on their heads" claim seemed silly. It still does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 10:22 AM

It is silly and ridiculous, R32, and it's true. I lived in Salt Lake City and Blacks did this. A pair of used garments from DI was cheap. They were made of stretchy nylon-polyester knit. In the 1980s proper do-rag fabrics were difficult to come by. Garments aren't supposed to be sold used, but they are. You can occasionally find them in DIs to this day. The sorters don't care that much.

The so-called ad hominems were because R24 could not bother to look up DI or figure out that the word "garments" in this thread means temple garments, you know, because we're talking about Mormon underwear.

What a joke that R32 would reference LDS policies and guidelines when talking about Lamanites wearing tie-dyed temple garments.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 4:42 PM

There used to be a company called Mormon's Secret, founded by an ex-Mormon, that sold LDS underwear tongue-in-cheek as fetish wear, using patterns that were directly copied from Deseret Industries. I think the church got them shut down for copyright infringement.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 4:57 PM

[quote]Mormon Undergarments Making Women's Vaginas Itchy and Scratchy

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!