Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

First generation americans, how, in which way do you feel "american" as opposed to -where your parents came from ?

I've barely ever visited the USA, in the same sense that I wouldn't "visit" latrines, but I am still very curious about the lazy greedy ignorant trash who peopled this beautiful land, that they've stolen from aborigens they mass murdered, and developped through the sheer force of their ruthlessness using enslaved deported humans, to make it the proud shithole that it is today.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 10:16 PM

Honey, you're posting on a website hosted by our shithole, on the Internet which was created in our shithole, most likely on a device invented in our shithole. Get a grip.

Go watch some Jerry Lewis tapes.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 8:39 PM

Get a grip? Get a job, OP.

No, no, stop, pull up your pants, I meant employment, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 8:46 PM

R1 I'm sorry, I didn't realise you could take it the wrong way. I didn't mean to offend you . Do you know if you are a male , or a female ?

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 8:47 PM

You don't visit latrines, OP? Just shit on the floor and keep going, eh?

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 8:48 PM

R3, do you know how to use , the comma?

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 8:48 PM

dear posters, when you post a reply, could you please specify if you are a male or a female ? (if you are sure of the answer)

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 8:49 PM

Dear OP, could you eat some shit-covered razor blades and piss up a TV antenna?

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 8:51 PM

are you all white ? well, are you?

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 8:54 PM

We aw pewfeckwey fine, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 8:57 PM

Oh dear. OP has liked its own comments a few times.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 9:45 PM

Oh Pee, do pontifericate in your native tongue about the completeness in lack of imperialism, history of racisms, and squeaky cleaning centuries-long civil rights in your not-shit-holery country from which you are currently typing. England? Nope. Australia? Not a chance. Germany? Ha.

Also, pronouns, please. Otherwise, it's literal violins!

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!