Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Straight Men of Datalounge - Reveal yourselves!

This is not directed to you, closet cases. I know we have a smattering of genuinely heterosexual men on here. So... reveal yourselves. What brought you here, what keeps you here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 1:40 AM

Population: 0.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 7:14 PM

Huh. Perhaps they cleared out after the election. I swear prior threads like this had several straight guys commenting.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 11:15 PM

All the "straight" guys here end up admitting they want to suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 12:20 AM

They come for the dick pics, they stay for the dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 1:38 AM

They come for the dick pics, end up in caftans.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 1:40 AM

I'm a straight man and I visit DL because my wife wanted me to take an interest in her life. She loves trying new fast food, the lives of the British royals and complaining about minorities. That is why she feels right at home on DL.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!