Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Connor Jessup & Miles Heizer (part 40)

[italic] It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3911 hours ago

👬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 10:48 AM

Why the threads are being deleted

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 10:54 AM

Because it's only 5 posters doing most of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 11:24 AM

R2 It’s Mile’s team trying to erase this relationship like they did with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 11:43 AM

I'll give them one more week to get back together!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 4:43 PM

Work it out, boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 10:47 PM

R2 Muriel is on her period. Four threads I was following disappeared seemingly at the same time yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 11:38 PM

Can't believe she deleted the thread on their break up anniversary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 4:24 AM

R5 Has stated her demands.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 4:26 AM

I referred him Mr. Hopeless Case yesterday now he's posting Mr. Clean Gay Icon. I bet he's sad the threads about him are getting deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 5:34 AM

Are Connor and Miles fighting over Troye Sivan and does Connor have a foot fetish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 5:41 AM

Connor shows support for Tommy Dorfman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 7:07 AM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 7:09 AM

Why would Tommy name herself Clarity, that sounds very New Agey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 7:32 AM

Was Connor always obsessed with trans women and drag queens or it happened after Miles?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 8:15 AM

Connor probably wanted Miles to come out as a trans but the latter didn't want to and so they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 8:20 AM

Miles is posting about TD, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 8:24 AM

Connor is a fucking idiot. He supports gay conversion therapy. Why is he happy that a gay man turns himself into a fake woman? How is this something to be proud of? I bet he's also supportive of the gender non-conforming children who are forcily transed by their homophobic parents. Children who would otherwise grow up to be gay or lesbian adults.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 8:25 AM

R15 Miles got Connor into drag queens, RPDR, trans stuff, etc. He never showed an interest in it prior to dating Miles. Miles has always loved trans and drag stuff for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 8:34 AM

R19 I remember that too but I wanted confirmation.Kinda miss the old Connor who would obsess over Japan and anime

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 8:42 AM

Miles got Connor so into drag race that now he is fucking BLH!

by Anonymousreply 21Last Thursday at 10:17 AM

Pre-Miles Connor seemed a lot happier. To have your first real relationship be with someone who won't publicly acknowledge you as his boyfriend for years can't be good for your mental health. I think Connor would be happier with a fellow Torontonian rather than another LA gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22Last Thursday at 10:51 AM

And Post-Connor Miles looks hot af!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23Last Thursday at 3:16 PM

I love petty Miles not posting pics of Crouton to torture Connor 😈

by Anonymousreply 24Last Thursday at 4:03 PM

R24 Connor is not posting pics of Girl to torture Miles. 😉

by Anonymousreply 25Last Thursday at 4:05 PM

R25, But he sure is torturing Miles with his Asian Daddy fetish!

by Anonymousreply 26Last Thursday at 4:13 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27a day ago

Yes, I know there are various reasons why these threads are deleted, but I wouldn't be surprised if Miles PR team is doing it.

I have to hand it to Miles, he's been absolutely brilliant since the break-up and I can't help but think they had some influence.

Hope Connor gets better PR , but it is fucking Canada, so...

by Anonymousreply 28a day ago

Miles is no longer mentioned on C’s Wiki.

by Anonymousreply 2921 hours ago

Nothing says break up like getting in shape again

by Anonymousreply 3021 hours ago

[quote]Yes, I know there are various reasons why these threads are deleted

because only about 5 people post in these threads. On one of the earlier threads one poster had 50+ posts.

by Anonymousreply 3121 hours ago

LOL yea, Miles cares so much about four posters on DL that he has his publicists shut down the threads, that's totally what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 3220 hours ago

Well r31, since the average age of the people who post on here seems to be 14, and Connor and Miles are F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D, it looks like these threads will die in a few more weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3320 hours ago

Mae's latest post..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3417 hours ago

New pic of Miles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3516 hours ago

They've been broken up for awhile.

When is Connor gonna get his own friends and stop mooching off of Miles?

by Anonymousreply 3615 hours ago

With Good Girls cancelled, is this the first time since Mae was about 12 that she doesn’t have work? She deserves to kick back and enjoy life.

by Anonymousreply 3715 hours ago

Looks like Crouton finally made an appearance in the latest photo of Miles and Mae.

by Anonymousreply 3813 hours ago

R36 They are not uncoupling... which means it's more taking a break rather than a breakup.

by Anonymousreply 3911 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!