Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Do Karens Karen?

The latest from #KarensGoneWild!

I can't imagine ever acting like this in public. He's not a good example of the gay community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2021 8:04 PM

It’s because they’re getting mediocre dick, if any at all.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 3:28 PM

I would wager this particular one is super hangry because you KNOW he likes to eat.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 3:39 PM

That girl screams all kinds of nelly queen.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 3:49 PM

Nellie fat queens can be racists too!

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 3:55 PM

What was the point? All he did was embarrass himself. Why can't people let things roll off their backs anymore?

Choose. Your. Battles.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 3:56 PM

Anyone know where this was?

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 3:57 PM

R6 - looks like California?

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 4:00 PM

White FEMALE entitlement. All their life, they are told by the schools, the media, the government, the justice system that they, as females, are more important than any man. Big surprise we've produced an army of arrogant female assholes that think they can lord over anyone and are never in the wrong.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 4:04 PM

What was the guy's beef in the video? I couldn't understand it. Was it because the security officer was blocking him from leaving because he didn't wear a mask? If so, that is too much and over the top.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 4:07 PM

Fuck! Karen is PACKING

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 4:07 PM

I'm so bored with the "Karen" insult.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 4:11 PM

Ewwwwwwww she doesn't even have a penis

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 4:12 PM

R11 Hi, Karen

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 4:12 PM

Having worked in customer service, R8 is mostly right. They rarely get told no and don't know how to handle it. It's also that many of these women have no actual problems and have to make trouble to feel alive.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 4:14 PM

Dear OP, I hope you understand that gay men are gay MEN. We're not, and never have been, aspiring to be women.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 4:23 PM

OP as R14 said, neurotic women accumulate a lot of pent up hysteria, and now that marriage isn't a thing anymore, if they don't have a man to release her shit on , they will find a way to unload. = a clerk, sale assistant and such

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 4:23 PM

The guy (for the time being at least) in OP's video needs to be life flighted to the nearest hospital to transition into a woman. Pronto.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 4:31 PM

Pointless stay-at-home mommy with nothing to do but shop and demand that poor retail associates validate her and recognize her frustration because the husband and kids have other concerns.

How many times do you hear s-a-h-m complain that no one appreciates them? That’s the transitive property.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 4:32 PM

I've posted this before - but in regards to middle-aged white woman Karens, I think it has to do with a few things.

They have to turn this shit on at home to get the kids and husbands to do what they need to do and it spills over into their public lives.

Plus, they are overly stressed from working and raising the kids who backmouth her and her husband does the bare minimum. And potentially they are pre-menopausal.

And once you're in your 40's, you lose a lot of fucks to give.

I know this is a charitable and overly compassionate viewpoint, but I have to think there's a lot of truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2021 4:40 PM

OP, you left out, "Voracious Sense of Entitlement."

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2021 4:45 PM

The Queen in the video will swear up and down that he is masculine and str8 acting.

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2021 4:56 PM

That is the Gelson's at Century City mall in California.

It seems as though homegirl was "chillfully driving" toward the exit when the cart collector from the grocery store gave him the finger. Workers don't randomly give the finger to drivers so obviously the hysterical queen probably yelled something at him first, so he apparently re-parked and harassed the worker he followed into the store asking to speak to the manager after he screamed at the Latino(?) cart collector to go back to his shithole country.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2021 5:03 PM

Not that this wasn't happening before covid, but covid has made a lot of people act like total freaks. I'm beginning to wonder if belligerent 'Karen' behavior is a long-hauler symptom.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2021 5:10 PM

What is she wearing on her feet?

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2021 5:13 PM

She is doing about every possible gay stereotype in that brief clip.

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2021 5:16 PM

[quote] That is the Gelson's at Century City mall in California.

Which means this mound of prissy cellulite is someone's D level assistant.

Powerless at her job + one too many Yas Kween and Lizzo videos = the fuckery we see on this video.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2021 5:41 PM

Karens "Karen" because they're the handmaidens of the white supremacist patriarchy

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2021 5:46 PM

R22 - so it could be a gay man just sticking up for himself because a guy gave him the finger for no reason?

This doesn't seem to be much of a Karening to me - not enough details.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2021 6:05 PM

R28, telling someone to go back to their shithole country was certainly not her finest moment.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 6:07 PM

R29 - if this was about homophobia, then all bets are off. Yes, people do bring their homophobia into the country.

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2021 6:13 PM

I'm troubled by OP's assumption that the man is gay.

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2021 6:24 PM

R31 Our corneas were collectively singed by the FLAMES

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2021 6:36 PM

[quote] sticking up for himself because a guy gave him the finger for no reason

Telling someone to go back to their country (whatever the fuck that means) is not a reasonable response to being on the receiving end of the finger. The Karening comes when he bothers to march (and that was *some* march!) back into the store to complain while not masked. In Los Angeles. It continues with the passive-aggressively peppering the manager with questions when the only answer he wants to hear is that the guy will be terminated on the spot. The wild gesticulation of his arms while registering his complaint virtually defines Karening. It will make his day to get someone in trouble or have a bad day at a thankless job. His friends will clutch their pearls at brunch and continue to shop there.

The sad fate of Karens; always filmed, never listened to.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2021 9:01 PM

R32 "Our corneas were collectively singed by the FLAMES"

Singed by the flames of his seething masculinity! I imagine he's quite the brutish lover, using poor bottoms and discarding them RUTHLESSLY!

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2021 9:07 PM

Those shoes! I’ll admit that I enjoyed his fat ass in those tiny shorts.

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2021 9:14 PM

OP, that video is too jumpy and incoherent to even be able to understand what the issues are. Don't bother to post videos that are that hard to follow.

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2021 9:28 PM

OP you should have made it clear this is not a KAREN but the gay white male equivalent to one. Fail. Next.

Most of the comments don’t even seem to realize the video is not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2021 9:43 PM

She may not be a woman but she's a BIG GURLINA!

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2021 10:56 PM

Something tells me that she is experienced with wigs, cosmetics and high heels made for a plus sized lady.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2021 11:09 PM

He looks like one of those Rupaul Drag Race contestants out of drag..

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2021 11:11 PM

Control issues.

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2021 11:12 PM

The male version of Karen is Karen. It shames and emasculates at the same time.'

Kind of like calling a straight American man a cunt. I enjoy calling a straight man acting like an asshole a cunt. It confuses the hell out of them.

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 11:13 PM

I was looking at LA's Reddit to see if this delicate flower has been posted and shared there, but alas, the fine residents of LA are not sharing in their neighbor's joy and passion.

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2021 11:15 PM

If some uber queeny mary ass bitch approached me like that, I'd slap her hard into next week.

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2021 11:24 PM

Narcissististic behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 45July 21, 2021 11:32 PM

That's not a Karen, it's a typical queen for West Hollywood shopping at Century City mall, now called Westfield Century City since the remodel. No I am not being hyperbolic when I say most of those queens that live in WeHo and surrounding area are all just like that. The are like a different breed of gays.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2021 4:04 AM

That one seemed fake.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2021 4:40 AM

Lead exposure as a child.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2021 4:50 AM

[quote] He's not a good example of the gay community.

What makes you think he’s part of the gay community?

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2021 5:11 AM

I'm only surprised he wasn't running like Annette Bening in Mars Attacks.

And those [bold]SHOES[/bold]....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote] What makes you think he’s part of the gay community?

The bitchy, queeny voice?

Her violent SASHAY back to her car?

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2021 2:22 PM

His mother cooked with aluminum.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 11:05 AM

I always imaging these guys with their mother. You know that got it from somewhere. Usually just a poor imitation of mother.

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2021 11:22 AM

Ass is about all he has going for him. Why do some younger queens act this way? I like nelly older men, but only the bipolar or drunk ones would put on a show like this in public. Low class...

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 11:25 AM

Seems fake.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2021 11:34 AM

It's not fake, seen way too many queens act like that. Like I just said above I think these queens just emulate their mothers when they get angry. You know, that's how mom would handle it only they don't realize they look silly doing it.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2021 11:46 AM

How come some Gay men scurry about instead of just walking. They seem to have this, "wait until I get my hands on you, you'll be sorry" demeanor. Must be from years of working retail

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 11:47 AM

Gay men tend to walk fast, like woman on a mission. Straight men like to swager or strut along slowly.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 12:06 PM

They’re being persecuted !

They think being called out in their awfulness is discrimination! It’s laughable.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2021 12:06 PM

"Gay men tend to walk fast, like woman on a mission"

Yep, whenever I saw my mom walking toward me like that I knew I was in big trouble

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2021 1:02 PM

R57 - here is a good read. By a gay man. Made me laugh because one of my exes is just like this except he doesn't make scenes like this (well, not around me).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2021 7:12 PM

^ Sounds like a good read

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2021 8:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!