Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Incel forums are entertaining

Very funny, much brutal honesty. lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2021 3:48 AM

The DL's own is a classic incel.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 5:27 AM

Autistic men are scary

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 5:43 AM

Yeah, she ( a) is.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 5:47 AM

A bunch of homophobes. I think it's safe to assume that most of those guys are middle eastern / indian / latin american

Apparently white people are called "cumskins".

This is how these mongoloids speak:

[quote]same a Jewish wh*te rat 3/10 tallfag cucked me when I was younger and got Stacy lite half curry foid.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 5:55 AM

Wow, that post reads like a Datalounger typed it. Just absolute reductive, debased misogyny. Also blames women for their own insecurities. Kind of like that fucker who started the "Women Are Constantly Talking About Periods and Vaginas At Work" thread.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 6:54 AM

Waaaay more hardcore "garbage person" than a DL post.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Lots of nuts on those forums, they do offer some brutal and hard to swallow truths though.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 9:22 PM

Entertaining is not the word I would use. There are some mass murderers in training there. Not all of them confine themselves to the online community.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 9:45 PM

How can be an incel if he’s always glorifying hot men?

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 12:32 AM

R4 Can you translate that, please?

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 2:02 AM

R7 such as?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]same a Jewish wh*te rat 3/10 tallfag cucked me when I was younger and got Stacy lite half curry foid.

tall ugly white jewish guy, not nesc a fan of some football team--tallfag is probably just someone rando homophobe shit in this context--cockblocked him from fucking some kind of semi busty chick who takes care of herself--half curry foid is probably like half indian chick.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 3:57 AM

It's depressing that any kind of straight male environment always defaults to ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 3:59 AM

I once posted on a message board that had an Intel member. He was convinced that he was ugly, and that his face repelled women. The truth was that his face was conventionally very attractive. However, it was his brooding, socially awkward personality that repelled women...and men.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 4:01 AM

Keeping on an eye on incels is entertaining. I recently learned about "ricecels" and spent a good 2 hours laughing and cringing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 4:11 AM

R12 I can’t believe you got that out of that gibberish!

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 4:15 AM

They tell the truth about women though. Great societies always fall once females get too much power.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 6:54 AM

These incels are, by their own assessment, ugly and unfuckable; but yet, they want and feel they deserve nothing less than 10/10 virgins. I have known more than one unattractive fat, bald gay man who insists that nothing less than a Corbin Fisher model could possibly do. Men are sometimes their own worst enemies, though they usually do not recognise it.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 7:14 AM

Has anyone of you heard of Elliot Rodgers? He was the guy that committed the 2014 Isla Vista Shooting after killing his roommates. He is the proclaimed king of inceldom. He was a half-Asian /half-White dude, son of a film executive, that deeply despised the Asian side of him. He often blamed that for his flaws in appearance, height and the lack of success in dating/sex. He had written a long manifesto before he did the shooting and it was quite the trip into the corners of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 8:58 AM

I think r17 lost his way

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 9:05 AM

R17 is an incel. The worst places are the ones that attack women's rights

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 4:55 PM

R19 The Incels call that lunatic 'St Elliot', he is their patron saint. Rodgers made those evil Stacy's pay with their lives for not giving him sex!! Which, of course, he absolutely failed to do. In fact, his initials are code within Incel-speak for the threat of violence: 'I become angriER and angriER!' implies the threat of a murderous rampage.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 6:14 PM

R20, I don't think he lost his way. Shit like this has been on DL forever. The misogyny is out of control. It's the rare post from a gay man telling these assholes to fuck off that is the gem in the steaming pile that DL is a lot of the time for women. Don't believe me? Just watch the responses to this post.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 6:40 PM

Elliot Rodgers seemed gay. It was his gay face, his mannerisms, his voice.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 7:28 PM

He did seem gay, r25, and I'm 100% certain that it made him nearly as homophobic as he was misogynistic, although that hasn't been discussed much.

Toxic narcissists with zero social skills tend to tick all the hate boxes.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 7:45 PM

^Sorry, meant to answer r24 above

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 7:46 PM

R4, you have to understand the subculture and the language they use. A "tallfag" is a tall man who is overly "blue-pilled" or just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2021 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!