Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have I told you about the adorable straight twink at my work?

He's about 5'7, green eyes, darkish blond, a few freckles, nice smile, and gay friendly.

Sigh....I wish I were 20 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 6:15 AM

Honey don’t kid yourself. You really mean you wish you were 40 years younger.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 4:15 AM

If I were 40 years younger I'd be a young child, R1, so no. 20 years younger would do.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 4:22 AM

Gay friendly doesn't mean gay.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 4:38 AM

You wish you were 40?

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 5:48 AM

OP, figure out if he is gay first. It is very easy to do these days. Basically go on Instagram or Tiktok then you would probably know.

The company I worked at hired this young 19 years old twink. After I figure out he is gay, all I do is basically be nice to him and compliment his look. By the end of the internship, I asked him out for a beer to "thank" him for helping me. By the end of the evening, he ass was well fucked with three round of creampie that enough to get three lady pregnant. I sat behind him, spread his leg and had him watch his asshole slowly leaking my cum. He was all blushed from the sight of him becoming a cumdump. LOL. Good time.

It is not hard to get a twink in bed these days.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 5:59 AM

Congrats on creating the Gaetan Dugas of Gen Z, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 6:05 AM

Maybe he likes Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 6:12 AM

You don't remember if you told this story already?

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 6:14 AM

r5 Well that escalated quickly.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 6:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!