Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jayson Boebert Will Show You His (Tiny) Penis

Ewww!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 3:47 PM

I'd suck his tiny penis.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 2:23 AM

Ewwww, she’s a vile person. How did this creature become a US Congresswoman? Have standards dropped that much?

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 2:31 AM

Is someone really a victim if they saw a penis?

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 2:51 AM

^ If they came upon John Wayne Bobbitt's in a field.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 2:51 AM

She is the personification of her constituency.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 2:52 AM

She looks like a plastic doll head. I imagine she's as ugly as her husband when you scour the makeup off her misshapen skull.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 3:06 AM

He's a perv, but nothing about him looks "tiny". She married him after checking out his junk, so it couldn't be that bad

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 3:09 AM

He looks like the trashy fat slob who would have tattoos everywhere.....But EXPOSING himself?....Sick...

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 3:14 AM

She looks like the chick who swings both ways and he likes to watch.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 3:15 AM

I hope Marjorie tries to fuck her in a Capital restroom when no one is around.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 3:16 AM

Is this the GOPer who has all of the restraining orders against her? If so, it sounds like these two are a match made in White Trash Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 3:19 AM

A gay man would have looked at the dick and offered to suck it, said "put that away until later" or said "you call that a dick?". But calling the cops. Fuck off you white trash slag bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 3:20 AM

The husband is trashy looking. Just like Megan McCains slob obese husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 3:27 AM

Why is it that every fucking Republicanazi has a tie to pedos?

And they run around screaming about Hillary in the basement of the pizza joint like it's a game of Clue.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 5:26 AM

He looks retarded and she looks like the type who is a slut.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 1:37 PM

He looks like Jason "I DONT PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT" Miller's little, butt just as obese, brother.

You all remember Jason Miller, Trump's BFF who induced an abortion in a lady against her will?

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 2:55 PM

Her own rap sheet would put a lot of minor criminals to shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 3:35 PM

R2

L O L

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 3:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!