Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One of the kids of Marjorie Taylor Greene's constituent dead of covid at 5.

A totally preventable tragedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2021 7:13 PM

Well, that sure is a shame….

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

If only there were something that could have been done to prevent this!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

They'll find a way to rationalize it that won't offend their tender Trumpist egos.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

This Delta variant is going hard on kids. ICUs in the red states are full of kids , some of them on ventilators. I think it's why FOX finally did their 180 yesterday regarding the shots. Seems like people would panic about dead children, but the FB articles on this still have the usual morons laugh reacting and accusing the media of "pedaling fear".

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 4:50 PM

was the son a BTG ?

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 4:51 PM

Well, hello Mr. Darwin, how are ya?

One more free parking space in 12 years.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 4:54 PM

Looks like a "crisis actor" to me.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 4:56 PM

If only this family had more guns!

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 5:00 PM

The evil Dr. Fauci hired the even more evil Hillary Clinton to infect this kid with the COVID.

When will the world dare to stand up to these sinister bastards and stop them from spreading their evil, sinful ways among poor, innocent Christian Americans?

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 5:02 PM

R8 I seen the parents they are paid protesters! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 5:05 PM

5 year olds are not allowed to get vaccinated. Those who have been vaccinated can still spread it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 5:05 PM

I hope someone sues that cunt for every thing she's got.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]5 year olds are not allowed to get vaccinated. Those who have been vaccinated can still spread it.

Nobody in Greene’s district is vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 5:07 PM

R12, they typically spread a lighter, more mild version if they're vaccinated. I'm guessing nobody in the house was. Which is absolutely moronic if you're a deputy dealing with the public face to face all day in and out of jails and hospitals etc

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 5:14 PM

Satan-worshiping Hillary Clinton must be stopped !!

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 5:15 PM

Not news but okay.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote]I hope someone sues that cunt for every thing she's got.

Yeah! Who wouldn't want a roughly used denim jacket and an empty snuff container?

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 5:18 PM

But her life was filled with people who loved her as much as they hated Bill Gates and his injectable chips!

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 5:22 PM

This is a line from the family statement…

[quote] Nestled in the Northwest Georgia foothills sits a small, little family farm. The kind where a young boy could run naked admist the grass, mud, and rain should he chose to do so.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything, particularly a 5 year old boy? I’m thinking the mother is one of those anti-vax Earthmothers in the vein of Alicia Silverstone.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 5:32 PM

This comes from the ad copy she runs on Backpages.

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2021 5:34 PM

[quote] Thoughts and prayers

Tots and prayers, I should think!

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2021 5:37 PM

[quote]The kind where a young boy could run naked admist the grass, mud, and rain should he chose to do so.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2021 5:38 PM

Good one less deplorable to grow up and breed like an animal. It's also better that this baby won't grow up to be a deplorable which is a horrible thing to be.

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2021 5:38 PM

R20 Obviously a pedofile train center! I'm just happy OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST took this little angel to his bosom so he didn't need to suffer any further here on earth. You can just tell by his long hair that they were turning him into a ladyboy or whichever they call it these days. We ALL need to pray that the RAPTURE comes soon as how much more sin can we wallow in before we drown?

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2021 5:41 PM

It seems like a place where boys are able to run naked whenever they like deserves a story of its own.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2021 5:43 PM

[quote] Nestled in the Northwest Georgia foothills sits a small, little family farm. The kind where a young boy could run naked admist the grass, mud, and rain should he chose to do so.

[quote] Always encouraged to be who he was within reasonable expectations.

It sounds like this baby was a pervert! Are we sure he didn't die of autoerotic asphyxiation?

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2021 5:44 PM

What? According to this article, the kid had STREP, a staph infection AND covid!

WTF? The kid is coughing like crazy and his throat is on fire but his parents wouldn't take him to the doctor? They waited so long he got a staph infection? This is straight up child abuse. Period.

These goddamned idiots were afraid they'd be called out by their doctor for not getting vaccinated for covid so they let their kid die in agony.

Stupid, useless cunts need to be forcibly sterilized so they can't have any more kids they can abuse.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote]Family members told WSB-TV that the whole family got sick, but only Wyatt ended up having complications, including a stroke and COVID pneumonia.

In other words, their refusal to get vaxxed killed their kid.

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2021 5:53 PM

Fucked around. Found out.

Now...how do we blame Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2021 5:55 PM

That child looks ... well ...

I'll just say that I respect its pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote]Tots and prayers, I should think!

TOT MOM!

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2021 5:58 PM

The kid dodged a life of abuse living under their awful parents.

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2021 6:25 PM

Who needs a good guy with a gun when you’ve got a good guy with CoViD?

Oh, wait…

Ah, fuck it. I make PERFECT sense!

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2021 6:40 PM

This kid was killed by antifa and Critical Race Theory!

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2021 6:43 PM

Come on guys! Its a new low to make fun of a 5 year olds agonizing death,no matter who the parents are. No,Im not new here either.

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2021 6:47 PM

It's heartbreaking and utterly preventable, that poor kid. It's like the assholes who leave guns out for toddlers to find.

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2021 7:02 PM

R37 and then never get charged because "they've suffered enough"

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2021 7:05 PM

Critical Race Theory strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2021 7:18 PM

[Quote]He was only 5 years old. His father now broken, because he could not save him or keep him safe. His job was to help people and he took it quite seriously. But, he couldn't help his own family.

What??! This is from the family's statement. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2021 7:19 PM

We care, R36. We're angry about the parents and all of the ignorance. No one is making fun of this poor child.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2021 7:20 PM

She did NOT die of COVID, which is a hoax. The Lord just called another of his Little Angels home!

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2021 7:34 PM

Those parents are assholes. Sickening. Willful ignorance kills children.

But those fertilized eggs are BABIES!

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2021 7:38 PM

They should start sending social workers around to parents who willfully do not vaccinate their kids. They are unfit parents. Take these kids before they are all dead. The florid obit was written by opioid head parents who are trying to take any blame off of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2021 7:48 PM

Someone in the comments on RawStory's article posted a family photo from the mom's FB. Naturally it has "Trump Pence 2020 Make America Great Again" imposed over it. These people weren't vaccinated. They killed their kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2021 7:49 PM

Christ and then to be in denial and their first thought is salmonella? My kid sneezes more than 3 times and I immediately take his temperature these days, despite keeping him isolated until he can get a shot.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2021 7:53 PM

The only tragedy is that the poor kids trumptard parents aren't dead as well as whoever wrote that cloying insipid statement. God that was truly dreadful crap.

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2021 7:54 PM

Sorry but is this true?! I don't see talking about this on twitter or reddit, even in the Web news. Just about her suspension from twitter! I hope for the kid and his family, as bad as they are, it's a make up story!

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2021 8:05 PM

Stupid, stupid parents.

Even if it was salmonella, for some unknown reason, you’d probably take your kid to the doctor sooner than later. A young child becomes dehydrated very quickly.

Kids get strep very easily. And with a pandemic going around, oh, I don’t know, you might be aware of the symptoms of a respiratory virus. These parents had their heads up their asses and should be investigated.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2021 8:11 PM

They were dumb qtards no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2021 8:12 PM

Of course there's a GoFundMe before the kid's even buried. Of course.

So far they've raked in $28,000 from other morons, so this is working out quite well for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2021 8:16 PM

I guess this is what Jesus wanted

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2021 8:18 PM

He's in a better place now...

Because MTG's district sucks

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2021 8:19 PM

We should donate $5 to the GoFundMe just to leave comments that say: "The family could've prevented this, etc."

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2021 8:29 PM

"If it wasn't the COVID I'm sure the family would've figured out another way to kill this child."

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2021 8:31 PM

OPs English isn't my language, I thought it was MTG son.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2021 8:33 PM

R28, R49 the parents were probably "doctoring" him with essential oils. in tincture or homemade capsule form. Oil fraus are INSANE

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Only one? For that cunt that's probably a reason to celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2021 9:36 PM

Republicans, the Party of Death.

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2021 10:42 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene laughs at kids dying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2021 11:32 PM

Other articles report the whole family got sick then that strangely-overwrought obit has this part:

[quote]"His mother, whose son died in her arms knowing she did all she could but still wondered if she could change anything."

So, she did all she could... except getting herself and her husband vaccinated [bold]which is the bare minimum.[/bold] And the dad was a cop which, as a profession, has one of the highest covid infection and death rates around. And of course they're Trumpers. I wonder if the literal death of their son will change their mind on anything they've been buying into over the last few years.

I feel terrible for them... but also they can fuck right off for making the pandemic worse for everybody with their fuckall behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2021 11:48 PM

They could have cured him with a teaspoon of bleach and a lamp shoved up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 62July 21, 2021 12:03 AM

We're ownin' them libs!

by Anonymousreply 63July 21, 2021 12:07 AM

I wonder if they tried contacting Marge or Donny, to try and git them or the boy some of that thar hydrocloroquine? We all know that hydrocloroquine plus zinc plus Azrithromycin cures COVID but that troll Fauci and Pervert Biden has swept it under the rug so that Big Pharma can rake in the dough and Bill Gates can implant his microchips in us! If I ever catch the China Virus then I will demand hydrocloroquine plus zinc plus Azrithromycin and I'll be jus fine! Poor angel, killed by Pervert Biden and Troll Fauci and the Chinese! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 64July 21, 2021 12:14 AM

I'm taking a roadtrip to Northwest Georgia! Young boys in the grass, count me in!

by Anonymousreply 65July 21, 2021 12:15 AM

But at least they’re owing the libs.

by Anonymousreply 66July 21, 2021 12:28 AM

[quote] The kind where a young boy could run naked admist the grass, mud, and rain should he chose to do so.

WHAT? ME LIKEY!

by Anonymousreply 67July 21, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote] And the dad was a cop which, as a profession, has one of the highest covid infection and death rates around

Given how Covid has taken the lives of more police officers this past year than cop killing criminals, any cop refusing to get vaccinated should be relieved of his or her bulletproof vest. Hey if they don’t think they need a vaccine to protect themselves then what need do they have for a vest either?

by Anonymousreply 68July 21, 2021 12:39 AM

Kid's dead. Margie 3 toes thinks it funny.

by Anonymousreply 69July 21, 2021 12:52 AM

Will Marge film herself harassing the dead kid's family and friends and accuse them of lying, or does she save that for victims of gun violence?

by Anonymousreply 70July 21, 2021 1:04 AM

The Republican strategy of killing off their voters doesn't seem very smart.

by Anonymousreply 71July 21, 2021 1:11 AM

Not to defend these dreadful people but even if noth parents had been vaccinated they could still have contracted and passed it to their kid as the vaccine does not prevent infection. However if they and other qtard trumpies got vaccinated as soon as it was available then it wouldn't be as prevalent to contract and pass around nor would we have a more transmissible variant.

by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2021 1:16 AM

Why has no one mentioned the hair? Something you'd expect from a Hollywood family with kids named Blanket and Apple- not Georgia hicks.

by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2021 1:30 AM

Long haired little boys is "a thing" for young white families these days, R73, and white trash land is no different.

They used to do mohawks, then mullets, now long hair is in. Not rampant but prevalent enough.

by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2021 1:48 AM

[quote] "pedaling fear".

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 75July 21, 2021 10:35 AM

[quote] Why has no one mentioned the hair?

Didn’t read the thread, huh?

by Anonymousreply 76July 21, 2021 10:36 AM

Did Hillary eat his face or is that only for live kids?

by Anonymousreply 77July 21, 2021 10:36 AM

R61 we made it great again by killing our kid. Bravo

by Anonymousreply 78July 21, 2021 6:47 PM

What a fucking psychopath r60. I wonder if little Wyatt's parents have seen that?

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2021 7:05 PM

Her opponent needs Wyatt's family and that clip in an ad and to kill this 7 toed gorgon forever. Her career anyway. Liches live forever

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2021 7:16 PM

[quote]A totally preventable tragedy

Like every AIDS death, (except those through blood transfusion)

But I don't see you commenting on that

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2021 7:19 PM

Check an AIDS thread you whatabouting attention whore. This literally has nothing to do with it. Go suck one of Marjies cloven hooves and report back when hiv is airborne.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 7:25 PM

Huh r81? Are you a troll who slipped by my trolldar? What the hell are you doing here?

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2021 7:25 PM

Kid looks trans

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2021 7:33 PM

Kid has southern hair soon to be clipped for a scrapbook

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2021 8:05 PM

They can put that right next to the first haircut locks from last month.

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2021 8:07 PM

And...they were planning to go on a Cruise With Grandpa .

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2021 8:33 PM

[quote] According to this article, the kid had STREP, a staph infection AND covid!

Sounds like an undiagnosed immune problem

by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2021 8:59 PM

They don’t look like your average hillbillies. I wonder if they moved there from NY or Cali.

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2021 9:07 PM

Sounds like fucking covid r88. I bet you like the 88

by Anonymousreply 90July 21, 2021 9:41 PM

Untreated strep will turn into a staph infection, I bet. Before antibiotics, children often died from complications of it—rheumatic fever, scarlet fever, kidney failure, etc.

One of my kids got strep every time it made the rounds at school. Twice a year. He rarely got sick from anything else. My other kid, who suffered from asthma, never came down with strep. Funny how that works.

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2021 3:20 PM

I used to get strep the same way, R91, until my tonsils were removed. I never got it again after that

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2021 7:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!