Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

More gay men should be supporting transwomens' rise in sports and culture. Why?

Because for decades, women have systematically dismantled, closed, destroyed every male-centric institution they could find. And not all of those institutions existed due to sexism. Think of the legitimate male-only gyms, the Boy Scouts of America, (which now must allow girls), the male-only colleges and clubs. And then later, gay clubs became inundated by straight women who came to party with us like we were circus monkeys. I remember beginning to see a lot of straight women holding events, being hired, and managing events at the Gay Center before I left New York. And that was before it became all trans, all the time. So now, the irony of transwomen forcing themselves into female institutions, female sports teams, fashion runways, winning best actress awards, etc. has women in an uproar. And ironically, it's ultimately men doing the same thing that was done to them years before. Western women were due for some karma, and men deserve a little schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2021 11:52 PM

White gay men are the most supportive of the trans movement. They donate the most, run on platforms that put this cause at the top, and are the most vocal (and vicious) against opponents.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 1:03 PM

OP has a total of four posts under this very recent sockpuppet account (the oldest from last week about Cornell West who he trashes.)

He's also a racist based on his other two posts.

Go fuck yourself, OP. Or at least do a better job covering your slimy tracks.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 1:10 PM

They are already pulling down better dick than we are. What more do they want from us?

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 1:19 PM

[quote]They donate the most, run on platforms that put this cause at the VERY top

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 1:30 PM

OP, who gave birth to you?

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 2:32 PM

Hey cunt R2, trust me hon, I have been around here LONG before you. Very, very long. The thought of an opinionated fag that doesn't parrot your bullshit talking points is really threatening, no doubt. But don't cunt me over speaking the truth, and try your "he's racist" bullshit. I know how to hunt you down too. Only faster, better. Don't make me do it, and don't come for me, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 7:21 PM

It's interesting how most racists and bigots seem to run around thinking their bullshit is, like TWO-FISTED TRUTH TELLING!!! And not, you know, Nazi nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 7:30 PM

R6, you need to fucking watch yourself.

You can cunt it up on here all you want but when that escalates to threatening people, as this post most certainly does, you’ll get thrown off of here and all the work you put into getting posting privileges for this sock puppet will be for naught.

Muriel ought to red tag your ass and send you packing.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 7:32 PM

I mean - chances are she's totally and completely full of shit. Like 99% of the online Nazi party.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 7:34 PM

Well, OP, even gay men can be shortsighted and stupid. No offense to my smarter brethren here.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 7:34 PM

I support you OP.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 7:35 PM

[quote]Hey cunt [R2], trust me hon, I have been around here LONG before you. Very, very long. The thought of an opinionated fag that doesn't parrot your bullshit talking points is really threatening, no doubt. But don't cunt me over speaking the truth, and try your "he's racist" bullshit. I know how to hunt you down too. Only faster, better. Don't make me do it, and don't come for me, cunt.

Marjorie Taylor Greene posts here?

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 7:44 PM

Even a 5-year-old would be able to see the nauseating manipulation, propaganda and misogyny through these lines. This pavet does not say that women have been the first Gay allies, those who campaigned alongside gays for civil our rights and visibility. On the other hand, trans people allow themselves to demand to go to women's toilets or bathrooms, claiming that they are also women with their cocks and balls still there. Trans want to erase women in Olympic games, and dare to say they have their periods just like women. Lol harassing people on a gay website, and trying to divide people, is not smart OP. Only the mentally retarded or the kids can believe in your rubbish and that's why Trannies are spreading their propaganda among the naive and innocent teenagers of Twitter and Tumblr and tell them that child prostitution is not a big deal or that puberty blockers are a good thing. Women would never do that, ans you'll never erase the majority of people on this planet: WOMEN.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 7:45 PM

^for our civil rights and visibility

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 7:47 PM

The tranny problem is the result of feminism, women are now suffering the consequences and I honestly could not care.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 7:53 PM

Love the smell of online Nazis posing as feminists!!!!! They had to stop following Milo because he got too embarrassing and now they're doing this.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 8:10 PM

We should generally be more supportive of the trans movement. Every gay man who transitions is one less bottom to compete with. Someday we may even see an equal number of tops and bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 8:45 PM

Men in wigs are not women. Period.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 9:52 PM

You do realize we're like 30 years from "men who get fucked aren't men. They're not women either. They're perverts and let's beat em."

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2021 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!