Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Weatherman Children Catch Covid19 - After He Invited Unvaccinated Family Member

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) - Action News meteorologist Adam Joseph invited a close family member to stay at their home. The relative was not vaccinated against COVID-19. So, the invitation came with one stipulation.

"You can come here but you have to get a COVID test. They did and it was negative," he recalled.

But 48 hours later, the visiting relative fell very ill and eventually tested positive for COVID-19.

Two days later, Adam's 6-year-old son Jacob had a fever and chills. Adam's daughter Hannah then began having a cough. Both children tested positive for COVID-19 soon after.

And the virus also spread to a babysitter who watches Adam's children and her family as well.

Watch below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 2:04 PM

Well, he’s an idiot isn’t her?

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2021 10:59 PM

Does he love getting double fucked?

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2021 11:03 PM

So the vaccine didn’t protect?

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote] So the vaccine didn’t protect?

The family member said they were NOT vaccinated, and made that clear to the gay couple.

at the very least, he should have insisted this family member be fully vaccinated. Not just be fine with a "negative" test. Because the Delta variant is easy to catch and spread

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 11:06 PM

The kids AND their Nanny.....Oh, such fancy gays.....Any word on the Gardner or Chef?

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 11:10 PM

[quote] Does he love getting double fucked?

This is the gay couple - you decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 11:10 PM

Was it a "family member" or a Trick?.....Just curious...

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 11:11 PM

HA!

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 11:14 PM

R6 I think it’s more of a group activity.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2021 11:27 PM

When Sam Champion left ABC for the NBC Weather Service, he suggested Adam as his replacement. Ginger Z got the job. Sam is on now on local ABC in New York from 4:30-7:00AM and Adam's still in Philly.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2021 11:35 PM

God what were these people doing- bobbing for apples?

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2021 11:40 PM

Now that vaccines are readily available, it is no longer acceptable to insist that a house guest have a negative test. All family members and house guests must be vaccinated except kids under 12 for whom there is no vaccination yet. A negative test only means you're negative for that moment. You can get the virus from the next person you encounter. A vaccination is the only protection, and even with the vaccine you're only 90-95 percent protected.

The weatherman should have known the facts and insisted that the guest follow house vaccination rules. There is enough information out there to do your research nowadays when inviting someone into your home, close relative or not.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 12:06 AM

sad.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 12:29 AM

Dumb slut

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 12:46 AM

R6 Yup, for sure

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 12:53 AM

Hot couple. They met at an orgy

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote] They met at an orgy

Do you know that for sure?

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 1:01 AM

Love Adam Joseph. I wish he had replaced Sam Champion. Much more charismatic and interesting than Ginger Zee. I wish he had shaved before his little video. He is very good looking - less so than 5-10 years ago, but still hot and cute.

My guess is it was the boyfriends mother. It will have to come out at some point. He is clearly pissed.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote] I wish he had shaved before his little video.

he released a new video on twitter where he says he showered and shaved and gives people an update

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 1:19 AM

Adam used to have “get togethers” Saturday pm after the 11 pm news.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 1:21 AM

I never realized there were so many gay men in this field.

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2021 1:27 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2021 1:29 AM

Why did we just spend more than a year not seeing family and friends? Because we didn't want to possibly pass the virus to each other, goddammit!

A negative test is no longer acceptable. And then this guy let's someone interact with him and his kids in the same house who is not vaccinated? This is just stupid and irresponsible no matter who the relative is. There is no excuse in the same house for christssakes.

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2021 1:34 AM

Gay Cutie Andrew Dymburt is way hotter....He hosts the ABC Overnight and takes off his tie and unbuttons two down to show off some chest hair....Super Nice...He also looks much younger without the glasses---sometimes he does field stories without them. He also banters with Midget Gay Will Ganz on the overnight show..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2021 1:35 AM

That’s why I think it was a mother - I can’t imagine they would do it for anyone else. Clearly they were concerned and made them get a test beforehand. But it was probably a pain in the ass, stubborn old woman - the boyfriends mother - so they loosened their own strict rules.

He worked from home waaay longer than any other newscaster on his station - in order to protect his kids. He just recently went back - and only on certain days. They also got a new weather woman - so he better watch his back.

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2021 1:38 AM

They look PolyAmourous.....Maybe they invited their Poly boyfriend over to Trick?

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2021 1:40 AM

[quote]Action News meteorologist Adam Joseph invited a close family member to stay at their home.

Has he stated that "their" is one of his pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2021 1:45 AM

Vaccinated people can get the virus.

And they can spread the virus.

The unvaxxed people may very well have gotten it from the weatherman's family.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2021 1:51 AM

[quote]And then this guy let's someone interact with him and his kids in the same house who is not vaccinated?

You can catch the virus from vaccinated people too.

by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2021 1:53 AM

I have a 10 year old and I'm terrified of him getting sick. Can't wait until he can get vaccinated

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2021 1:56 AM

The poor babysitter and her family must be livid.

I would be.

by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote]I have a 10 year old and I'm terrified of him getting sick. Can't wait until he can get vaccinated

Vaxxed people are still getting sick,

by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2021 2:18 AM

How is it that their Nanny wasn't vaccinated? What sort of parents are they?

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2021 2:26 AM

anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2021 5:06 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2021 10:22 PM

How come so many weathermen are gay? Because it doesn’t take much skill and they love being in the limelight?

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2021 11:13 AM

[quote] How come so many weathermen are gay?

How come so many broadcast newscasters are gay?

How come so many actors are gay?

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2021 12:21 PM

the responses on this thread are truly Amazing. If this had been a straight couple they would have been torn limb to limb.

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2021 12:34 PM

People choosing not to get vaccinated are morons but seeing as how the vaccine does not prevent infection or transmission its possible the outcome would've been the same had their guest been vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2021 12:39 PM

possibly, just a whole lot less likely

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2021 12:42 PM

[quote]If this had been a straight couple they would have been torn limb to limb.

DL treats successful gay men worse than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2021 1:51 PM

The relative lied or else only got an antigen test. I’d demand a 24 hour PCR after a week’s isolation.

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 2:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!