Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

McCarthy names five white guys to get to the bottom of what mostly white guys did on 1/6

And of course, Jim Jordan is one of them...

Jim Banks, Rodney Davis, Kelly Armstrong, and freshman Troy Nehls make up the rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 11:03 PM

Pelosi can nix any of his choices, let’s hope she grows some balls and say “no” to Gym Jordan at least. I doubt she will though.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2021 10:54 PM

It’s so en vouge to trash white guys.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2021 10:55 PM

Oh, don't be precious, R2. I think it's obvious I don't mean all white guys. You're just looking to be a victim. Get over yourself, because had it been even a single Muslim, black or Hispanic who had done what thousands of white guys did, I don't doubt you'd attempt to blame every member of that group.

Yeah, I obviously mean white guys like Chris Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Gym...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Banks and Nehls, like Jordan voted to overturn the election. None of them should be on the committee

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Lol 😂 🤣

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 10:59 PM

Exactly ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] McCarthy names five white guys to get to the bottom of what mostly white guys did on 1/6

You mean McCarthy released the names that Trump approved, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 11:01 PM

I doubt she will force him, too, R1. If it were McCarthy in charge, he'd keep nixing every Dem and make Pelosi choose Republicans, but heaven forbid Dems actually play hardball. No, instead, we have a Schumer "threatening" Republicans by saying they will be remembered as the bad guys in history. That's how ridiculous Dems are...ooo, scary, let's wait for history to be written about them rather than take action now. We're witnessing the losers rewrite history while the victors just talk.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2021 11:04 PM

Isn't that all he has?

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2021 11:19 PM

Who doesn’t love a little Gym Jordan? What with his distracting outbursts. If he has to sit in the room can they just hogtie him when it isn’t his turn to speak?

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2021 11:24 PM

Well, it was overwhelmingly white guys who did it, so jury of your peers and so forth. However, the McCarthy Five includes at least three people who voted against confirming Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2021 11:30 PM

Will it focus on intent- and not the (failed) results?

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2021 11:53 PM

Nothing happened on January 6th, 2021. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2021 11:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 10:50 PM

Fuck the Republicans, go forth and nail them to the wall.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 10:55 PM

According to Elise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!