Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LOUIS VUITTON Fall Winter 2021 Collection

What the hell is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 12:25 AM

Well, it's ugly. I personally like his Dameir collection and the Mahine leather...nothing that screams LV

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2021 5:19 PM

On the members,I really like the first suit , the black and red suit and coat with the red shirt, and the two looks directly following it ( black overcoat and red and black overcoat). Everything else I either couldn't or wouldn't wear. Of course, one look would cost more than I could get selling a kidney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2021 5:40 PM

Ever since Alessandro Michele took over Gucci and created a furor with 1970s East German style (and Kanye West brought in the mud-toned crazy), high fashion has descended into barefaced trolling of fashion victims.

Dolce and Gabbana are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank at the shit they've been able to sell their customers at an 18,000% markup.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2021 8:08 PM

LV has been for vulgar new money, pimps, and rappers for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 8:23 PM

Countess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 11:16 AM

R4 - too true. My roommate has an LV monogrammed bag (the embossed Alma in metallic black cherry) that her mom gave her as a graduation present. She had it refurbished and wears sometimes. She said she was ready to throw it out one night in Paris after she told me that at dinner an Arab lady had asked her how much she paid for it and then, said lady's husband, proceeded to flash a LV belt and shoes. Very tacky. Felt better after seeing that some actual French people still wear it in older money places. Trashy is making it obvious by flashing logos all over onelesf and also just being trashy and wearing it. Versace is the same...and worse. Eastern European new money flash it on their shirts, belts, shoes...Romanians call them something that translates to "gold plated turds". Just gross.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 11:25 AM

Oh, they’re letting white people wear it?

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 11:39 AM

Ya gotta sell sardines to eat caviar.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 1:42 PM

r8 heh!

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!