Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Lindsay Lohan allowed back in the US?

Why does she live in Mykonos, and why is she always travelling in Dubai and the Middle East? Is she dodging some legal issues in the US? Or is it for tax reasons? When is the last time she was back in the US?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 5, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote]Why does she live in Mykonos?

Who knows. I would fucking LOVE to live in Mykonos.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2021 1:46 AM

Likely the answer to most of those questions is Arab yacht parties.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2021 1:47 AM

She’s a porta potty girl in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2021 1:48 AM

R3 I thought I was the only one who called her that! 🚽

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 1:49 AM

No, it’s a real thing R4. She’s the expensive version of something quite disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 1:52 AM

Why shouldn’t she live in Mykonos? She looks like she has a great time, good on her.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 1:53 AM

She was at Cavo Tagoo in Mykonos hanging with old fat Russians - a hookers gotta hook. She is looking very tired for her age.

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 1:56 AM

Wrong way, OP.

Lindsey lives in Myconos because her parents can't leave the US without court permission.

As soon as she hits US customs, the clan is there digging through her luggage.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 1:57 AM

I hope she’s done. She’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2021 2:06 AM

She makes a living by whoring for rich Arabs in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2021 2:13 AM

Y'all gotta admit she looks great in those pics. I for one am ready for a Lohan comeback.

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2021 2:15 AM

I wish she were brighter, she might have invested the money she already made and get out, but hey, maybe she actually enjoys this lifestyle, but she is looking rough and she has a shelf life. There is always some damaged ex disney/nickelodeon girl ready to replace her as well as a ton of instagram influencers. I see her transitioning to be the madam at some point rather than retiring and living quietly.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2021 2:22 AM

If these suggestions are true the this is really sad. I hope they're not.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2021 2:24 AM

The black kid did it

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2021 2:27 AM

She had a "business" in Mykonos the Linsday Lohan Beach Club that is now dilapidated. I think she still owes her business partner money so she cannot leave except go to dubai for "jobs"

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2021 2:36 AM

Leaving Hollywood was actually a smart move for her. She had seven DUIs, a raging coke problem, and multiple probation violations.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2021 2:41 AM

Well, hey- at least she isn't under a conservatorship! She's doing great!

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2021 3:03 AM

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2021 3:11 AM

She “works” in Dubai allegedly. She is a tough old hoe.

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2021 3:15 AM

People are stupid they go “Good for her!” She’s out there because she’s a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote] the Linsday Lohan Beach Club

That sounds like the most obvious front for a brothel I've ever heard of.

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2021 3:17 AM

Prostitution Whore, OP.

by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2021 3:18 AM

Vacation in Lebanon? So she got tipped there were some guys over there who wanted to pay for sex, the whole dating experience… and she’s been in Russia, every god forsaken place. Dubai. Lol. This is a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2021 3:19 AM

I would love to see here receipts here tho... I mean what a fucking mess, - I would hate to be here Accountant.

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2021 3:28 AM

Who does her taxes? Is she US citizen or what?? Who does she pay taxes too? US or Greece? My god, maybe she is a Jackie on Assistance savant! Is there somewhere we can search this? Aren't tax returns public record?

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2021 3:32 AM

Allegedly the rich men in Dubai like to piss and shit on Western hookers. In their mouths and so on. So those gurls be earning they pay.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2021 3:32 AM

[quote] I see her transitioning to be the madam at some point rather than retiring and living quietly.

Supposedly she pimps out her sister.

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2021 3:35 AM

She's getting fucked and punched for money to get out of debt. Tragic. Even Oprah had to turn her back.

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2021 3:37 AM

She does look good though for an old whore. This must be LiLo's mother ship...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2021 3:38 AM

[quote] "and why is she always travelling in Dubai and the Middle East?"

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2021 3:39 AM

R18 Ah! I didn't see your comment, or I would've added an alternative.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2021 3:40 AM

Lindsay gets a pass for calling out Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2021 3:41 AM

I find it very depressing that she's resorted to being a high-class prostitute, if it is true. It frankly wouldn't surprise me. She's eventually going to age out of it though. She already looks 10 years older than she is. I think she is a sensitive person who was not equipped to handle the fame she had. Her parents did nothing to protect her; if anything, they helped contribute to her problems. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2021 3:42 AM

I feel bad for her, Her family was so fucked up. Given her upbringing, I think she has done rather well. I mean, what were her choices? Sad, sad. This should be the move. Not some dumb twinning bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2021 3:44 AM

^^Movie, not move

by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2021 3:45 AM

I agree r34. It is sad but she could be a lot worse off. She should write a book when she finally ages out/pays off her debts.

by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2021 3:47 AM

It is sad R33. Who has kids just to pimp them out? The whole family is a study in personality disorders. If Lindsey is in any way happy in her life now, then I think it is amazing. She really had nothing to go on. She was basically an urchin. A match girl.

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2021 3:48 AM

Lindsay seems like she wants to do good. She's always enthusiastic and is confident. But the issue is that she zero self-awareness. Dina who raised Lindsay instilled great confidence into her daughter but she never disciplined Lindsay, she spoiled her and acted more like her friend than parent. Michael didn't raise Lindsay as fair as I know. So Lindsay was raised by a single narcissistic stage mom who used her as a cash cow for herself. Lindsay got very lucky with the commercial spots and Disney contract. Dina also put her two other children into the spotlight and both were failures.

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2021 3:50 AM

Wouldn't it be awesome if she did write that book R36. Such a survivor! It would be like reading Hollywood Babylon, but contemporary. She should totatlly do it, and name Names!! And why wait? She could do it now. Weinstein is in the klink...so many others brought down now. If I were her, I would totally SPILL!

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2021 3:52 AM

[quote]Why does she live in Mykonos, and why is she always travelling in Dubai and the Middle East?

International prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2021 3:53 AM

Lindsey and Dina seemed to have a very fucked up, codependent parent-child relationship. If she is living abroad to keep distance from her family, I wouldn't blame her. But she still seems to be very protective of her mother regarding any criticisms people (rightfully) hurl at her.

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2021 3:58 AM

I’m curious to see the Lebanese boyfriend. Who has a pic?

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2021 3:59 AM

R41 Lindsay and her siblings all idolize Dina and see her as this "super mom" despite Dina being a completely incompetent momager and a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2021 4:02 AM

R43 Yep. This is how deep family dysfunction goes. So I agree with the other poster who said that she is living abroad to get away from her family crazy.

by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2021 4:06 AM

The boyfriend is kind of cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2021 4:13 AM

Lindsay's decision to live abroad makes sense if she wants to extricate herself from her fucked up family dynamics, but the locations she's chosen are what are suspect and have lent themselves to the prostitution rumors, especially Dubai. She was bouncing around the Middle East for some time, I think. Wasn't she living in Turkey at one point? I know Belinda Carlisle has done a similar thing, but I think that was for spiritual reasons; Peter Murphy, the British singer from Bauhaus, has also lived in Turkey for a long time, but again, I think that was for religious reasons as he converted to an Islam offshoot for his wife, who is from there.

by Anonymousreply 46July 19, 2021 4:18 AM

[quote] There is always some damaged ex disney/nickelodeon girl ready to replace her

How do I get this gig?

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2021 4:26 AM

R45 her boyfriend is adorable. Very handsome. She looks genuinely happy in that picture too.

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2021 4:33 AM

She's the Heidi Fleiss of the eastern Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 49July 19, 2021 4:57 AM

I don't think she will ever make a Hollywood comeback. She has no liability and she seems too arrogant to try to get acting lessons. But she could do Netflix series or indie films.

by Anonymousreply 50July 19, 2021 5:11 AM

[quote] "She has no liability"

She IS a liability.

by Anonymousreply 51July 19, 2021 5:13 AM

She needs a talk show where she reads has-beens for.filth.

Meghan McCain:"My father"

Linds:"We don't discuss fathers here, No-neck!"

by Anonymousreply 52July 19, 2021 5:17 AM

Dina Lohan thought being a “momager” was going to be her meal ticket. But she was too incompetent. She’s no Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 53July 19, 2021 11:31 AM

I’ve lost all pity for Lohan. I think she’s a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 54July 19, 2021 12:01 PM

I loved how Michael K from Dlisted used to call Dina "White Oprah."

by Anonymousreply 55July 19, 2021 12:10 PM

There are always dumb yokels who think she’s a hooker with a heart of gold. Pssst: you’re just the kind of suckers she exploits and cleans out.

She’s pathological, not some plucky little orphan girl.

by Anonymousreply 56July 19, 2021 12:13 PM

But to answer your question, OP, I don’t think she’s banned or anything. She probably has federal warrants, or there’s some crime boss who’s warned her not to come back.

by Anonymousreply 57July 19, 2021 12:15 PM

She is only a few cigarettes, a sun tan and a kid away from being the new Tan Mom.

by Anonymousreply 58July 19, 2021 12:38 PM

Will somebody please shit in my mouth!

by Anonymousreply 59July 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Her "personal life" has its own Wikipedia page ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 19, 2021 12:44 PM

"She makes a living by whoring for rich Arabs in the Middle East."

I don't see the problem here.

by Anonymousreply 61July 19, 2021 1:12 PM

“Can she wear a strap-on?”

by Anonymousreply 62July 19, 2021 1:17 PM

Dina called herself white Oprah. Or said the kids hanging around her, Probably gacked to the gills. He did call Lindsey The Apricot Ashtray which was hilariously descriptive

by Anonymousreply 63July 19, 2021 3:49 PM

She needs to do a TV show and stop trying to get back into Hollywood. TV is how many has-been teen actors have made their comeback like Rob Lowe, Brooke Shields, Jon Cryer, Molly Ringwald, Winona Ryder and Ralph Macchio and they probably made way more money from TV than films. Let's be real Lindsay wasn't Robert Downey Jr. who did a lot of critically acclaimed work in his youth and proved himself a talented actor before his drug-fueled breakdown and arrest.

by Anonymousreply 64July 19, 2021 8:18 PM

R5 There’s a website called thedirty.com that would allow you post gossip about people along with their picture. Quite a few young women in the club scene of Chicago were on the site, and some of them we referred to as “porta potties”. Unfortunately I don’t think that site gets as much love now since Gen Z doesn’t like to hurt peoples feelings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 19, 2021 8:25 PM

Shit and piss play are probably requests most sex workers are familiar with, no matter what part of the globe they're working.

by Anonymousreply 66July 19, 2021 8:36 PM

Arab men will pay a premium for famous Western women that will allow them to piss/shit on & physically abuse. She has been pictured multiple time with bruising all over her body but I guess it could just as easily been from drunken falls. She’s definitely yachting with Arabs Greeks & Russians. Most yachting starlets like Dianna Argon & Megan Markle eventually move on from yachting bc of marriage but Lindsey seems to have chosen it as a long-term career. So this points to raging drug addiction. She’s really fucked up & it’s quite sad. Don’t really see her living to be old & gray.

On that note, Julianne Hough is yachting again, but she’ll prob marry one of her Johns this time.

by Anonymousreply 67July 19, 2021 9:06 PM

Man, Pretty Woman was way off.

by Anonymousreply 68July 19, 2021 9:57 PM

Perhaps Lindsey enjoys living abroad. She is like Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat, Travel, and Love fame. Except somehow still not as creepy and sociopathic as Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 69July 19, 2021 10:15 PM

Does she have to pretend to be twins for rich Arabian Customers and, if so, does she get to charge double?

"No, I'm Hallie! You need Annie for pissplay."

by Anonymousreply 70July 19, 2021 11:43 PM

I read her Personal Life wiki page and she seems to come across as intelligent and articulate at times, and not a total mess. But really how much schooling did she get? Prob to 8th grade or something. And then all the star treatment probably fucked up her personality and emotionality with multiple disorders. On some blind item site these brothers were in rehab with her and said no one could handle her and she fucked everyone which is against the rules. Well as long as she isn't hurting anyone I say live and let live.

by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2021 12:14 AM

I was rooting for Lindsay at one point but she had so many chances and people willing to try and help her and she pissed them all away. She showed on camera that she would rather get drunk with Russian teenagers than prove to the world that she was sober and could be anything other than a complete nightmare on photoshoots and professional acting jobs. After that she got a play in the West End and messed that up. Then there were suspect things like hanging around with Erdogan and the "kidnap" of those kids in Russia. The list goes on. She didn't seem happy in the Beach Party clips I saw.

She announced at one point that she was considering converting to Islam and some people thought it was an attempt to try and get one of her clients to actually marry her.

She does have a Netflix movie coming out

by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2021 12:28 AM

R71 she seems to be fairly naturally intelligent—most addicts are. They also tend to be very sensitive, which she clearly is as well. She has long seemed to be impulsive and reckless, which are hallmark signs of an addict. She is her own worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2021 1:09 AM

[quote] Annie for pissplay

OH DEAR

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2021 1:12 AM

If you watch interviews of Lindsay when she was younger, she did show some signs of some mental illness like something wasn't there. Similar to Amanda Bynes and Britney Spears. I wish Lindsay would seriously get some help and therapy, retire and live a peaceful life but she is addicted to fame and attention and will never stop living her expensive lifestyle of partying and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2021 1:12 AM

Shhhh! We don't want her back.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2021 5:03 AM

[Quote] Lindsay gets a pass for calling out Jennifer Lawrence.

No, she doesn't.

[Quote] Most yachting starlets like Dianna Argon & Megan Markle eventually move on from yachting bc of marriage but Lindsey seems to have chosen it as a long-term career. So this points to raging drug addiction. She’s really fucked up & it’s quite sad. Don’t really see her living to be old & gray. On that note, Julianne Hough is yachting again, but she’ll prob marry one of her Johns this time.

Did not know that Diana was one of them. And i guess Julianne finally broke up with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2021 10:19 AM

I never would've guessed that Dianna Agron would have become a yacht hooker. She has to be absolutely fucking loaded from "Glee", right? She certainly has worked more consistently than Lohan. I was looking at her Wikipedia page, and was surprised to see that she's 35. She looks so much younger than that, even still.

by Anonymousreply 78July 21, 2021 3:18 AM

Poor Naya didn't even get to be a yacht girl - she'll forever be the pontoon boat girl.

by Anonymousreply 79July 21, 2021 5:23 AM

There was an anonymous article a couple of years ago from someone who claimed to be a "Hey it's that girl" type of working actress. She said that she had yachted for a bit and it was surprisingly common to see and hear of famous young starlets doing it. They could get a lot more than they were paid per episode of a CW or similar show for a couple of weeks "work". And some hoped to catch the eye of a billionaire or prince/sheik and get a more permanent arrangement. How true any particular named rumor is I don't know. Except for Lindsay.

by Anonymousreply 80July 21, 2021 10:50 AM

Even Kate Hudson yachted. There was a blind item about her fucking Tony Blair and lo and behold, the Daily Mail had a picture of her being held horizontally a la Madonna in Material Girl video by about three men, Tony Blair being one of them. I'm a natural cynic, but even I was surprised to see Our Tony seemingly on the lash as if he isn't the ex leader of a "top ten" country, gadding about with second /third tier Hollywood in Cannes. I know he has, post premiership been the "conduit" for many an Arab business proposition , then I remember that both he and his wife ( who he is emotionally and sexually estranged from) are Graspers Galore, with Cherie turning a blind eye to her husband's carry ons.

This was few years back and before Ms Hudson got with her now partner, but after her and Matt Bellamy had separated and her work as an actress had dried up. many who one would never expect to ply their wares, do in these coastal hotspots. For many people, once they reach a certain amount of money having, they do not want to go below it, by any means necessary. My eyes have been opened wide in this world where being a tens of millionaire isn't enough for too many with a finite amount of money out here to grasp. Lindsay aint the worst of it.

by Anonymousreply 81July 21, 2021 11:40 AM

R80 most of the blind items involving yacht girls are usually CW stars.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2021 3:21 PM

Hayden Panettiere was supposedly one of them, too.

I’d be afraid to get on a yacht on the open sea. You could just be tossed overboard if you didn’t please them.

What a nasty business.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2021 4:30 PM

R83 Hayden has alot of fucked up rumours. But those photos of her with Diana Jenkins (both with bruises) were gross.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2021 4:32 PM

Lindsay is gross to me. I hate her fucking raspy voice and entitled attitude. I’m glad she stays in Dubai fucking psycho Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2021 5:32 PM

R85, she’s a nasty piece of work. The people who defend her don’t understand how people like Lindsay operate.

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2021 7:59 PM

R86 totally agree. Those tough ass Jersey whores can be ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2021 11:11 PM

Yes, she's allowed back into the country. To be studied by the CDC in their quest to catalog formerly unknown STDs.

by Anonymousreply 88July 22, 2021 3:15 AM

How do you become a yacht girl? There must be someone at William Morris or CAA who handles the representation.

by Anonymousreply 89July 22, 2021 3:47 AM

R89 thinking of joining?

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2021 5:18 AM

Not until she's been thoroughly disinfected.

by Anonymousreply 91July 22, 2021 9:21 AM

Her finances must be under IRS scrutiny for possible massive money transfers from some identified overseas accounts, right? Considering the company she keeps.

When was the last time she was in the U.S. or an extraditable territory or country?

by Anonymousreply 92July 22, 2021 9:37 AM

R80– I think you’re referring to the piece that was written by Vanessa Lengies. It was written anonymously but she was ID’d a few years ago as the one that wrote it. Dianna Agron was the friend that brought her into it.

If they’re a B or a C-lister and they’re pictured out in Cannes then they’re yachting. Julianne Hough is there now. From the looks of her IG, she’s obviously advertising herself as “currently for sale”

Throughout history, actresses have always been up for sale. Miranda Kerr met her husband yachting. Lucy Lui was a kept by an Israeli billionaire for a long time. Megan markle yachted with Tom inskip, Harry’s long time best friend. When Tom heard Harry was dating her, supposedly he said dude! What the fuck? You realize she’s a hooker, right?! That comment led to their falling out.

by Anonymousreply 93July 22, 2021 1:46 PM

Nothing wrong with being a sex worker. I thought we are sex positive here.

by Anonymousreply 94July 22, 2021 2:04 PM

Yep, it's why the word "actress" was synonymous with "prostitute" for much of history. Actresses before the star system never made that much and were almost always kept by wealthy men. Even now, unless you work for a long time and invest your money well, it's easy to run short of cash. It's a feast-or-famine business, mostly famine.

by Anonymousreply 95July 22, 2021 2:44 PM

If you can stand it, you could probably make a lot of money from yachting while young and hot. Having some fame might help you draw some boundaries with your clients and at least not get pissed on, shit on, or beaten up. Once you've made your nest egg, you can retire altogether or go back to acting and only take interesting (if low-paid) work.

by Anonymousreply 96July 22, 2021 2:45 PM

In that expose of whatev it was, Vanessa L said that they’d make enough yachting for a few weeks every summer to carry them thru the year, with it without other acting jobs

by Anonymousreply 97July 22, 2021 4:24 PM

Wonder how much c-list actresses make compared to the a-listers....?

by Anonymousreply 98July 22, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote]If you watch interviews of Lindsay when she was younger, she did show some signs of some mental illness like something wasn't there. Similar to Amanda Bynes and Britney Spears. I wish Lindsay would seriously get some help and therapy, retire and live a peaceful life but she is addicted to fame and attention and will never stop living her expensive lifestyle of partying and drugs.

R75 she suffers from having shitty parents. She went to rehab and was taking adderall for ADHD along with a cocktail of other antipsychotic meds for bipolar. They took her off of these drugs and realized she did not need them. They diagnosed her with BPD. She is emotionally stunted and mixed up because her parents are losers and sociopaths, who never gave her stability or sound advice on how to be a productive adult. Not that she isn’t responsible for her own behavior or bad decisions. It is just difficult to navigate life as a grown up when nobody showed you how to do so.

by Anonymousreply 99July 22, 2021 5:31 PM

if she’s truly a BP, there’s nothing to be done with her. Sad, but those people are terrible to be around and ultimately everyone winds up unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 100July 22, 2021 5:45 PM

How much do you think she charges for a poke in her red clown hole 🤡?

by Anonymousreply 101July 22, 2021 5:53 PM

she could make the same money as a bottle girl in jetset nightclubs, but there’s a little physical work involved beyond the bedroom. She might think she’s above that.

by Anonymousreply 102July 22, 2021 6:46 PM

The Yachting memoirist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 22, 2021 8:01 PM

Vanessa Lengies is only mildly attractive. No wonder she never got invited on the private yachts.

by Anonymousreply 104July 22, 2021 8:25 PM

R104, I want to know more about this sordid world! Did Blake Lively really do it, and Leo swooped in and saved her with a public romance? She looks really hausfrau in their yacht pics (I'm doing my research). What other girls have done this? Has anyone admitted it? Do we need a thread?

by Anonymousreply 105July 22, 2021 8:29 PM

Do any guys get into this trade?

by Anonymousreply 106July 22, 2021 8:37 PM

No demand, supply is too high and cheap.

by Anonymousreply 107July 22, 2021 8:49 PM

too many guys out there perfectly willing to suck and fuck fat hairy guys for free too

by Anonymousreply 108July 22, 2021 9:06 PM

The gay yacht himbo has always been abused, killed, and then dumped overboard in fiction.

70s novels gave me a healthy fear of yacht people.

by Anonymousreply 109July 22, 2021 9:34 PM

Lohan doesn't live in Mykonos. Mykonos is not an Island in Lebanon. Lohan has had Trumpian "naming" deals for restaurants and night clubs in a number of countries. She doesn't own them, either. They all fail. I'm not convinced she is a working prostitute at her age. She was one. I think she is in the drug business, and maybe she could be a madame of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 110July 22, 2021 9:35 PM

How many bridges does this skank have to burn before idiots stop hoping for a comeback?

She's chosen the gutter.

I honestly thought the attempted kidnapping of the homeless kids would be the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 111July 22, 2021 10:18 PM

M could never

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 22, 2021 10:21 PM

It's a living

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 22, 2021 10:22 PM

Loved the Liz and Dick montage!! She throws a bottle to the wall with conviction. She screams I’m bored!!! believably.

by Anonymousreply 114July 22, 2021 10:27 PM

Here’s a genuine question, so please be kind in answering me, as I’m asking this in order to understand the psychology of how these young ladies and women end up on yachts, and why some and others don’t.

Full Disclosure : I was invited to “travel abroad” multiple times in my youth, and turned each offer down. Back then, the offers seemed a little more solid, as they came as direct invites from the men who wanted to spend time with me “abroad”, and “beyond”. LOL.

Anyhow, point is, o once was a raging addict. Never had any of the cash these girls did, but I guess even a 45K/year job will pay for the blow, and holding down a job is what probably saved me from going off the deep end, granted.

But here’s where I’m puzzled. Don’t many of these girls come from an unfortunate background of being pimped out from the time they’re kids? Or at least very young?

Sometimes I look at them, and I think that perhaps they came from that “scene” BEFORE they got into Hollywood, and some of them were lucky and smart enough to not go back, and others weren’t.

What say you, sages of DL?

by Anonymousreply 115July 22, 2021 10:37 PM

How many bridges does this skank have to burn before people stop waiting for her comeback

by Anonymousreply 116July 22, 2021 10:39 PM

Sheesh, the bar’s gotta be LOW.

Totally gonna be tacky AF and say that even at DL’s standards of being once’s away from the graveyard at age 35, I blew this Vanessa girl out of the way water , wearing zero makeup, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 22, 2021 10:56 PM

*inches away from the graveyard

by Anonymousreply 118July 22, 2021 10:58 PM

R115 I think it’s more like: whatever $$ they make in movies & TV is spent on their very luxurious lifestyles bc they think “I’ll just make another B-movie after I buy this house in the Hills//get back from Australian vacay//invest in the jewelry line” but then the offers don’t come in & the bills do. So they tell themselves I’ll just go to Croatia & party for the month & come back with a quick $40K. But they get to Croatia & some Russian billionaire is willing to give them another 40K if they go to dinner with him. They think, it’s only dinner I’ll go. At dinner he offers 100k for sex. So they think “it’ll only take 5 mins” and they end up going home with 180K IF that’s the only time they fuck. That’s gonna cover the mortgage or whatever for the next year & that whole next year she’s back to living large-always telling herself, well I can just go to Croatia for a month next June

Many of them are nursing dreams of being a movie star & solidly committed to making it big one day but it ain’t happening. And the nightly events, designer clothing, publicists & agents don’t come cheap. Also not feasible to pay for that stuff w the 9-5

I think most American women are just seduced by the chance to live beyond their means while doing very little real work or chasing their pipe dream

Eastern European women though are definitely used to being pimped out & it’s probably much more so a matter of survival for them

by Anonymousreply 119July 22, 2021 11:27 PM

[Quote]Vanessa Lengies is only mildly attractive. No wonder she never got invited on the private yachts.

She also claims that she didn't have sex with any of the men, so it could be a matter of not putting out or her unwelcoming vibes. She was plainly skeeved out by the guys on the regular party boats.

[Quote]Don’t many of these girls come from an unfortunate background of being pimped out from the time they’re kids?

It's more than possible that there are other smaller scale Epsteins out there. The thing that caught my attention in her account was how there were so few American women and that there are fewer on the scene as each year goes by. The Eastern European girls were willing to have sex daily. Given the impoverished circumstances and rampant organized crime in Russia and former Soviet Republics, there's probably a lot of sex trafficking, starting with children, to keep up with the predilections and perversions of the super wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 120July 22, 2021 11:29 PM

No woman with healthy self-esteem is going to go yachting. Of course, many model/actresses don't have self-esteem and go into modeling and acting because of some inner lack, often the result of childhood neglect or abuse. Those women would definitely be vulnerable to falling into prostitution if their dreams of fame don't work out--and let's face it, most dreams of fame don't.

Lindsay Lohan is a good example of this type of woman. What makes her even more tragic is that she DID hit the big time for a brief moment, but her own demons ruined her career and left her resorting to this. I think she has just enough residual fame that she might be able to keep hooking for another 3-5 years, but after 40 she'll have to turn to something else.

by Anonymousreply 121July 22, 2021 11:44 PM

LL isn’t your average yachter. She’s way more fucked up! Borderline PD, possibly bipolar, multiple addictions, childhood traumas. Sis has been ho’ing for a decade or longer! At this point She should be able to buy an island of her own & live out the rest of her days in peace & obscurity. But she keeps ho’ing? Wtf would necessitate her to keep fucking these John’s, who have reportedly beat her up & done other vile sexual stuff to her. (Supposedly they pay more to do that stuff to a famous white woman..they get off the degradation or some shit)are all those profits going to drugs?

I think a lot of the yacht girls are what you said. I think a lot of them are also “fine”.. they’re just making a risky, yet calculated business decision

by Anonymousreply 122July 23, 2021 12:15 AM

I understand that wealthy Arab princes often demand scat scenes of their whores.

by Anonymousreply 123July 23, 2021 12:43 AM

If you've ever modeled, you give up so much control- even fully clothed for a normal shoot. Turn this way, open your mouth, etc- I couldn't handle it. I like having control of my body and image. If you're going to model or act, I believe, you have to yield your bodily autonomy to someone else- the director, photographer - and you become their puppet in some ways. It's not an incredibly long walk to prostitution...

by Anonymousreply 124July 23, 2021 12:51 AM

For those who have answered my questions so far… thanks!

My self esteem has suffered greatly since moving to the south and experiencing CoViD out here. Perhaps it’s not my actual self esteem that’s taken a hit, because I wouldn’t fuck a dirtbag still, for free otherwise. But my existence in a reality that I’m experiencing one way, while those around me are the majority and experience it in another, had been a true mind-fuck, nevertheless.

What I know for sure that it comes down to with me, is my pride. I’m way too prideful to debase myself for cash. And I r been in super sketchy situations where I probably should have, but I also know that the sun really does rise and what’s almost killing you today usually doesn’t continue to kill you tomorrow, if you stand your ground are are willing to take your chances on yourself, and by yourself, instead of some fat, hairy fuck who wants to shit in your mouth for a decent amount of cash.

It’s not that I’m a prude or “better than” or some princess, because I certainly am not. I’ve cleaned toilets for a living, lifted heavy freight with dudes on loading docks, and even learned to drive a freakin’ forklift, because that’s what I had to do to get by.

And for sure, I too, LOVE nice things and have a penchant for the finer things in life, but I know myself too well. Mentally and emotionally, I would sink into the lowest realms of despair, if I had to look back and have unpleasant memories of someone crapping on me for $$$$.

I’m just not built that way. Even when I was snorting 8 balls left and right, if I didn’t have the cash to buy imore, the party was over and I was perfectly fine with that dreaded aspect of the addiction cycle.

But I understand why people get caught up. I don’t judge these girls for this bullshit. They’re also being exploited by some of the BIGGEST POS out there, including their own parents.

I’ve heard LL is not a good person. I haven’t a clue and honestly DGAF. But if there’s anything on there to be salvaged, I genuinely hope she can salvage it and live a simpler kind of life, because as silly as it sounds, being able to close your eyes at night and live with yourself without self medicating is a PRICELESS and often overlooked accoutrement.

by Anonymousreply 125July 23, 2021 1:01 AM

I know your daddy’s a sultan, a nomad known to all! 😩

by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2021 1:04 AM

Huh, R128?

Love Dire Straits, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127July 23, 2021 1:08 AM

R127

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2021 1:17 AM

Love u for that one, R128.

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 129July 23, 2021 1:21 AM

Blanche, are you allowed to go back to Chattanooga?

by Anonymousreply 130July 23, 2021 3:55 AM

R112 I completely forgot Theresa Russell was in "Liz and Dick". She is a pretty inconsistent actress (she's either great or godawful, depending), but she did a decent job in that I thought.

by Anonymousreply 131July 23, 2021 5:35 AM

[Quote] Do any guys get into this trade?

And are they mostly CW actors?

by Anonymousreply 132July 23, 2021 12:18 PM

I think Lohan has moved to pimping, taking an occasional big fish john for herself.

by Anonymousreply 133July 23, 2021 12:40 PM

And I think she’s been warned away from the US by some bad people.

by Anonymousreply 134July 23, 2021 12:41 PM

She’s wise to stay away from the US. She’ll get locked away for a long time if she gets another drug conviction, or a DUI, or gets caught for sex trafficking.

by Anonymousreply 135July 23, 2021 3:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 23, 2021 3:49 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 137October 4, 2021 3:44 AM

Lindsey can act and is very pretty. I’m rooting for her

by Anonymousreply 138October 4, 2021 3:58 AM

Bless your heart, R138.

by Anonymousreply 139October 4, 2021 4:12 AM

Ex-hooker here (never yachted), the lifestyle of glamour and jetsetting is a drug on its own. Poor Lindsay is trapped now; she is accustomed to her lifestyle and comforts, in addition to inhibitors, that she cannot leave. Most people (in the sex, modeling, movie industry) cannot see the long term. There is a shelf life and an expiration date. I think once you see the writing on the wall you are too far gone/into it; there is nothing left but desperation.

by Anonymousreply 140October 4, 2021 7:03 AM

Remember when she was a lesbian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 5, 2021 2:18 AM

People on DL hate the thought of Lohan living in paradise while being semi-retired so they invent this absurd story of her being a prostitute. Jealous bitches.

by Anonymousreply 142October 5, 2021 2:21 AM

She claims it is because of paparazzi laws in Greece and Dubai. so she can be free to be who she is.

by Anonymousreply 143October 5, 2021 2:29 AM

I agree. Jealous bitches and dumb ones, too. There are nearly 9 million Americans living abroad. She's one of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 5, 2021 2:31 AM

Remember when she lost part of her left hand’s ring finger in a “boating accident”? Shortly after her broken engagement to the Russian?

I always thought she refused to give back the ring and that’s why half her finger was chopped off.

She messes around with dangerous people because she’s addicted to the danger. It’s hard to believe she’s still alive.

by Anonymousreply 145October 5, 2021 2:40 AM

[quote]People on DL hate the thought of Lohan living in paradise while being semi-retired so they invent this absurd story of her being a prostitute. Jealous bitches.

Hi, Lindsay! How's that Hollywood comeback going for you?

by Anonymousreply 146October 5, 2021 2:56 AM

She is just an old cigarette and herpes ravaged whore.

by Anonymousreply 147October 5, 2021 4:06 AM

She’s such a Goddess!

by Anonymousreply 148October 5, 2021 4:18 AM

I used to think she was a tragic figure. Now I think she’s a monster.

by Anonymousreply 149October 5, 2021 5:12 AM

[quote]People on DL hate the thought of Lohan living in paradise while being semi-retired

And trying to kidnap children from their parents.

by Anonymousreply 150October 5, 2021 5:31 AM

She’s just a broke down whore from staten island

by Anonymousreply 151October 5, 2021 5:43 AM

She’s a prostitute for wealthy foreigners. Said. Done. Of course she also has substance abuse disorder and mental illness intertwined and exasperated by her substance use.

by Anonymousreply 152October 5, 2021 6:03 AM

Her entitled raspy ass cigarette voice makes me hate her guts.

by Anonymousreply 153October 5, 2021 12:04 PM

There are probably federal warrants out for her.

by Anonymousreply 154October 5, 2021 6:01 PM

Do not fuck with Pakistan.

by Anonymousreply 155October 5, 2021 9:20 PM

Mykonos is a desert island. Who would want to live there.

by Anonymousreply 156October 5, 2021 9:24 PM

Mommy needs MONEY!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 5, 2021 11:31 PM

R140, I'd read your thread. If you're ever bored.

by Anonymousreply 158October 5, 2021 11:41 PM

R157 no sympathy here. Dina is a malignant, vampiric stage mom and a drug addict who brainwashed all of her children into having seriously codependent, fucked up mommy complexes. Her relationship with Lindsay in particular is/was seriously warped. Dina set Lindsay up for failure in by being a piece of shit parent, and yet Lindsay still seems to come up with every excuse she can for her inviolate mother. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 159October 5, 2021 11:45 PM

Michael Lohan Sr. is a slime bag and probably a psychopath, but he does have zaddy energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 5, 2021 11:52 PM

R159 just because they made out at a bar? haha

It is nuts to me every time I see one of the Lohan spawn talk about Dina as if she's mother of the year. Yeah, they admit their dad is trash, but Mommy is an ANGEL!

by Anonymousreply 161October 6, 2021 12:07 AM

She's a hooker!

by Anonymousreply 162October 6, 2021 12:16 AM

Why would Lindsay Lohan not be allowed back in the U.S.? She's an American citizen. She hasn't committed a crime. She's not running from the law or staying away because she wanted by the FBI.

If she's making money legally elsewhere or wants to live somewhere other than the U.S., she's free to do what she wants or can afford. If she wants to return home, no one can keep her out.

by Anonymousreply 163October 6, 2021 2:59 AM

R163 = Lindsay's agent.

by Anonymousreply 164October 6, 2021 4:27 AM

I'd say she has probably graduated from whoring on the regular herself, and is probably a madam and running drug mules, except I cant see her being that organized.

by Anonymousreply 165October 11, 2021 6:18 AM

Let's see if this comes to fruition, or the upcoming podcast.

[quote]Lindsay Lohan, who has largely foregone acting in recent years, will soon star in a yet-to-be-titled Netflix holiday rom-com. The streamer has made a robust business out of Christmas fare, and its original movies such as “Jingle Jangle,” “A Christmas Prince,” “The Christmas Chronicles” and “The Princess Switch” (inspired by Lohan’s “The Parent Trap”) have become instant (and repeatable) holiday classics.

[quote]In this new movie, Lohan will play a “newly engaged, spoiled hotel heiress” (according to the logline), who gets amnesia after a skiing accident and “finds herself in the care of a handsome, blue-collar lodge owner and his precocious daughter in the days leading up to Christmas.” The rest of the cast has not yet been announced.

[quote]The Netflix movie starts production in November, so it won’t be for 2021 holiday viewing — audiences will receive this Yuletide present at a time to be announced later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 11, 2021 6:27 AM

Lohan's schemes, er, plans seem quite similar to another ginger grifter and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 167October 11, 2021 6:31 AM

I’d listen to her in podcast form and she could also make a living with ads, many celebrity podcasts are the host going on about nothing in particular so I think she could handle that

by Anonymousreply 168October 11, 2021 6:34 AM

If you had money and intelligence, why would you live in souless LA aside from for work, when you could be living the European good life?

by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2021 6:37 AM

She might be able to handle a podcast or two but she cannot reliably deliver on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 170October 11, 2021 6:38 AM

God, that Lifetime movie sounds awful. It's Overboard without Goldie's talent or Kurt's hotness.

by Anonymousreply 171October 11, 2021 3:56 PM

Just realized it's a Netflix movie, but it may as well be a Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 172October 11, 2021 4:00 PM

R45, That is the best I have seen her in a long time. Actually, has some semblance of happiness about her.

When is the last time her sister was actually spotted?

by Anonymousreply 173October 11, 2021 4:49 PM

We all know Dina sold Ali to an Arabic sheik years ago.

by Anonymousreply 174October 11, 2021 6:29 PM

Yeah that sister disappeared into a palace never to be seen alive again.

by Anonymousreply 175October 11, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote] If you had money and intelligence, why would you live in souless LA aside from for work, when you could be living the European good life?

Greece and Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 176October 12, 2021 12:01 AM

I wonder where that Netflix thing is being filmed. Canada?

by Anonymousreply 177October 12, 2021 12:02 AM

Wasn't Ali a hooker in Korea?

by Anonymousreply 178October 12, 2021 12:31 AM

Lindsay needs to be realistic. TV or streaming is the only place she can get any work. Granted she was that Disney star slated for a Hollywood career which she blew multiple times. She is not going to be A-List. Hopefully she'll be grateful and remain professional for this project which will provide her more opportunities. Hopefully...

by Anonymousreply 179October 12, 2021 2:11 AM

I really miss her pop-rock look and down to earth attitude. She was refreshing at the time. I swear ever since she started hanging with Paris and Britney for that brief period, she has never stopped the princess/heiress act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 12, 2021 3:08 AM

[quote]Hopefully she'll be grateful and remain professional for this project which will provide her more opportunities.

True. All she needs to do is deny her basic nature and every self-destructive instinct that sank her career long ago.

by Anonymousreply 181October 12, 2021 4:34 AM

She's trying hard for a comeback. She's a messed up junkie but I can't say I don't respect her ambition and tenaciousness. Even if she fails she keeps getting back up. Also, she looks so much better as a redhead. I liked her with black hair too. Blonde always made her look so old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 5, 2021 4:22 AM

R182 Chord Overstreet has been cast as her lead. As I have always found them both attractive, I will be watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 5, 2021 4:35 AM

R183 this is going to be a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 184November 5, 2021 12:13 PM

R 79 She's so far from the A-list she can't even get on a guest list for a C-list yacht orgy. She's running around over there with real scum.

by Anonymousreply 185November 5, 2021 3:41 PM

She'll burn Netflix during the production of this rom-com, just like she's burned everyone else. Can't wait for the rumors about her shitty behavior on set to leak.

by Anonymousreply 186November 5, 2021 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!