Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rob Lowe, 57, shares shirtless selfie: 'How are you so hot?'

Is it even a vacation if there's not a sexy selfie involved?

Seemingly taking a page out of About Last Night and St. Elmo's Fire co-star Demi Moore's playbook — the actress photographed herself in a black bikini during her recent Grecian getaway — actor Rob Lowe, 57, posted a shirtless selfie to mark his own beach

Posing against a postcard-perfect backdrop of palm trees and crystal-blue water, the 9-1-1: Lone Star actor bared his chest and shoulders for the smoldering shoot, which shows him sporting some graying stubble. Also on display: The Brat Packer's upper arm tattoo, a relic from his partying days that Lowe has previously described as "horrible."

Posing against a postcard-perfect backdrop of palm trees and crystal-blue water, the 9-1-1: Lone Star actor bared his chest and shoulders for the smoldering shoot, which shows him sporting some graying stubble. Also on display: The Brat Packer's upper arm tattoo, a relic from his partying days that Lowe has previously described as "horrible."

I don’t know what it is anymore,” Lowe, who has been sober for more than 30 years, told Ellen DeGeneres back in 2014. “It once was a koi fish. A traditional Japanese koi fish and a swirl of water and now it’s a wonderful blob. Like my mind.”

While his caption notified fans that he'd be going "off the grid Gilligan's Island-style," Lowe's sons couldn't resist ribbing their dad for squeezing in one last thirst trap. Both sons are known for mocking their famous father online.

"Off the grid yet posting shirtless selfies on Instagram?" teased John Lowe, while son Matthew observed, "A 3-hour tour doesn’t really qualify as off the grid."

Other commenters were much more impressed, however.

"Well aren’t you aging gracefully," read one comment, while a fan hailed him as the "hottest man on the planet — then and now."

"How are you so hot?" another fan posted.

"Still smokin'," added another admirer.

What's his secret? According to a 2018 interview with Today, Lowe credited going sober, maintaining an active lifestyle and eating well.

"Don’t get me wrong; I still love pasta and pizzas," he said. "But I know that they’re a special treat. In my business, I don’t have the option to not be at my best. So, I just make healthy choices most of the time. I never diet.”

He added that wife Sheryl Berkoff — with whom he'll celebrate 30 years of marriage this week — is “the worst sandbagger ever."

Lowe cracked, "She’ll say things like, ‘I like a little meat on my man!’ That’s not the kind of support I’m looking for! Her big motto is just a bite. That’s a one-way trip to Palookaville. Do you think Gisele is telling Tom Brady just a bite? I think she’s not.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 7:57 AM

He still looks like a soulless mannequin to me.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2021 11:03 PM

I'm in!

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2021 11:03 PM

I mean he's a handsome guy but he does nothing for me. Though he does look pretty good in that jock strap. His poor brother who is a nice looking guy looks plain next to him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2021 11:06 PM

He’s beautiful, but I don’t find him sexy in the least.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2021 12:41 AM

he looks horrible

also he's an underage teen fucker

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2021 12:41 AM

Isn't he a libertarian weirdo?

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2021 12:42 AM

He's a red weirdo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2021 12:44 AM

Where's Palookaville?

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2021 12:47 AM

Eh, he'll do.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2021 12:50 AM

Has he had an eye lift or a full upper facelift? Guys always mess up when they start fucking with the eyes.

He sons are very unfortunate looking by comparison but at least they got a good education and won’t end up like the Gerber/Crawford kids.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2021 12:51 AM

People know about Instagram photo filters, right?

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2021 12:55 AM

I just don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2021 1:03 AM

Could never act his way out of a paper bag. If he'd had just an ounce of acting talent, he would've remained a movie star and only gotten bigger but all he ever had was his looks and eventually even that wasn't enough after the teeny boppers outgrew him.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 7:18 AM

Yum!

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 7:36 AM

For all those who have stated otherwise for years now, he seems to have kept his hair.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 7:43 AM

He's hideous!

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 7:47 AM

He's had a face lift and probably other procedures.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2021 7:49 AM

He's had so many procedures there's nothing left to do but go completely Trans at this point.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2021 7:53 AM

It takes a lot of money to look this cheap.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2021 7:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!