Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yet another feel good story

They don't want to take the vaccine but they are first in line to receive the skills of medical science to try and keep them alive after falling ill. Make it make sense.

This situation is finally truly something that might actually thin the herd of stupidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 15, 2021 9:25 PM

Was he the one who didn't get tested because he didn't want to add to Trump's Covid numbers?

I know it will never happen but Trump and his minions and Fox News should be held accountable for these deaths.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2021 4:06 AM

One fewer Trump 2024 voter in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2021 4:07 AM

Gosh. A lot of these anti-vaxxers and Trump fans are suddenly dying aren't they? I wonder what goes through their minds in their final moments?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2021 4:13 AM

i owned the libs

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2021 4:17 AM

"Angela Morris said she resisted Covid-19 vaccinations for herself and her 13-year-old daughter believing that other preventative measures, like mostly staying home and wearing masks, would be enough to ward off infection.

But on July 1, Morris wrote on Facebook that her daughter, Caia Morris Cooper, had tested positive for Covid. Two days later, she updated her friends that her daughter had been admitted to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock and was on a ventilator.

"I am so scared right now and I feel so helpless," she posted.

Nearly two weeks later, Caia remained in the hospital, Morris said Friday, and was again intubated after being taken off a ventilator Thursday night.

you weren't fucking "hepless" when you refused the vaccine you stupid cow. too bad it's not you dying instead of the daughter you probably killed

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2021 4:20 AM

Cue the GoFundMe request for burial expenses and medical bills. If you have a family that depends on you, you have to make different choices.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2021 4:36 AM

I can’t get enough of these good feel good stories.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2021 4:58 AM

God is good.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2021 5:02 AM

[quote] "I am so scared right now and I feel so helpless," she posted.

Well, that’s why we get vaccines, dummy. Because the human body’s for the most part “helpless” when exposed to polio, malaria, covid, etc.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2021 5:03 AM

In a world gone mad.........

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2021 5:06 AM

It’s all fun and troll games until someone dies.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2021 5:08 AM

Why are docs still putting people on ventilators? It is proven that Ventilators and Covid do not mix.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2021 5:13 AM

Chubby, middle-aged men are very vulnerable to Covid, no? Add 'minority' to that and it's a recipe for disaster.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2021 5:14 AM

I was on reddit yesterday and the discussion was about the delta variant and there was a teen who wanted the vaccine but the parent refused. There were only 'sorries' in reply. The only thing I could think of adding was perhaps there's a trusted, respected adult who could change mom or dad's mind? Doubt it.

Kid has to be extremely cautious as we all were a year ago. It's ridiculous that teenagers can get birth control and abortions now with no parental permission (here in NY) and can't have a say in vaccinating themselves during a pandemic. I would love to see a suit against parent(s) in the future if the kid gets long haul covid because of their unvaccinated parent bringing it home. They are fucking liable.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2021 5:36 AM

Honestly after this past year, I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for the willfully ignorant. I’m sorry for the innocent people who are peripherally affected like children and the elderly who are victims of circumstances, but fuck grown adults who play the inverted virtue signaling game and openly troll about vaccines being oppression or poison or whatever BS some asshole online told them. It’s no different than choosing to not wear a seat belt. You knew better and didn’t care so why should I?

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2021 5:46 AM

I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate these people. Just like avid Trumpsters, common sense does not work. 99% of the Covid deaths and hospitalizations are these people. Let them learn on their own. There will certainly be former anti-vax survivors who will be more effective in convincing them or maybe not. Their desire to "own the Libs" is quite sad. It's like people willing to commit suicide to get revenge on the living.

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2021 6:14 AM

Twats and preyers.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2021 6:31 AM

Is that a babydyke standing in front of him?

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2021 6:34 AM

Covid is the new Darwin heard thinner. Maybe it's not all a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2021 6:41 AM

In five years we’ll be hearing Interviews about how they were duped. No you weren’t, you were stupid.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2021 7:02 AM

I'm getting my first shot on Tuesday and I can't wait! Fucking finally it's my turn. And before you ask why I waited this long... this was the first available slot. I'm 34, a Millennial. Vaccination is very slow here in Europe, it's even slower here in Norway because we stopped using AZ and J&J due to blood clotting conserns. I'm in the very last prioritized group. I called to book an appointment as soon as it was my turn.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2021 7:10 AM

Congrats R21. We should be sending these vaccines to people who want/need them around the globe.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2021 7:15 AM

Wow, that's a long wait R21. Good for you, do it, no regrets. Just don't go crazy maskless once you get it. It's temping but dont let it get the best of you. On the upside, I now wear the mask more as a second layer of protection instead of feeling like I have to or else. It's sort of like a weight gets lifted off your shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2021 7:19 AM

When mocking science goes wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2021 7:22 AM

Yeah when some day these people say they were mislead and didnt know. G'Damn it, can the future interviewer just say "didn't you have Google back then"?

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2021 7:29 AM

I know more than medical experts because I have a smart phone so I’m smarter than they are 😑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2021 7:35 AM

OP thank you. That warms the cockles of my cold cold heart ❤💕💖

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2021 7:40 AM

I only feel sorry for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2021 8:14 AM

There’s always a silver lining!

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2021 8:15 AM

They are no better than the traitors who stormed the Capitol claiming they didn’t know what they were doing was wrong. This whole “all truths are equal”/ opinion=fact is going to be the death of society and our world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2021 8:22 AM

I guess this is his obituary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2021 8:38 AM

This is r1 again, this is who I got this guy mixed up with. This is another doozy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2021 8:41 AM

[quote]enjoyed spending time with his family, playing video games and eating roast beef po-boys

LOL That's in his obit?

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2021 8:44 AM

Already spotted a typo in the obit. Klassy.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2021 8:48 AM

“May you serve to be a cautionary tale”.

Okay who from DL wrote that on his obit page?

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2021 8:50 AM

Never heard of Po’boy until r33 - googled it .. seems delicious.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2021 8:52 AM

It’s frustrating because most of these people are not bad people. But at some point, I question your ethics and morality when you have a family thaf depends on you decide to be stupid and unnecessarily put yourself at risk.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2021 8:53 AM

I am surprised he made enough money as a machinist to support 3 kids. Who would pop out that many spawn on that salary?

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2021 8:56 AM

Enjoyed eating roast beef Po’ boys??

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2021 9:05 AM

So basically his first love was not his wife, it was Arby's.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Is being a machinist a bad salary?

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2021 9:36 AM

R39 I think it means different things in different parts of the country.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2021 9:37 AM

Not funny - 3 innocent kids without a father.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2021 9:47 AM

^Please tell that to Donald Trump & Co^

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2021 9:49 AM

He certainly didn't take and diet tips from this Machinist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2021 9:51 AM

This story put a huge smile on my face

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2021 11:40 AM

He was fat and stupid. He got exactly what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2021 11:58 AM

God always answers prayers. This time the answer is “no.“

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2021 12:02 PM

In way (very slightly mind you) I feel sorry for him. Stupid is stupid after all but those who feed him the lie about covid (Fox et all) should be jailed.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2021 12:04 PM

What about all the Republican members of Congress & the media who are vaccinated along with their families, but still discourage others?

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2021 12:13 PM

“ It’s frustrating because most of these people are not bad people”

Oh really? The truth is, most of these people are Trump fanatics who consume hours of Fox News and OAN and think homos like you are fucking disgusting.

The other truth is, you’re more than likely a troll.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2021 12:27 PM

Germ warfare. Killing all the right people.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2021 2:18 PM

I guess the CDC is deplorable propaganda…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2021 2:19 PM

The fact that many still get Covid and get hospitalized. after vaccination is why we need to reach herd immunity—70-80% immunized

The vaccine is a raincoat. Herd immunity is an umbrella over the raincoat in a storm

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2021 2:41 PM

Comparing this to Polio is beyond ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2021 2:43 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2021 2:47 PM

He died for his freeDUMBS!

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2021 3:26 PM

"Florida accounts for 20 percent of all new COVID-19 infections"

but they got there free-dumbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2021 3:44 PM

So after this wave infects several of the unvaccinated and kills some of them will we reach herd immunity?

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2021 3:51 PM

I only feel bad for the kids in these scenarios. Not their fault their parents are ignorant shitheads

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2021 3:52 PM

I guess God needed another asshole, R32.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2021 4:03 PM

R34 = Zombie Marquis de Favras

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2021 4:05 PM

Heaven must need more angels.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2021 4:05 PM

This ain't the Delta variant

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote] I guess the CDC is deplorable propaganda…

Put those numbers into perspective, r53. 130,000,000 Americans are fully vaccinated. Of that 130 million, 4115 have caught breakthrough COVID (0.003%). Of that 130 million, 750 have still died of COVID (0.0006%). Yes, breakthrough is possible, but so far, the risk is incredibly low. I don’t get why people are still hiding under their beds once fully vaccinated given these stats - but to each his or her own.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2021 4:09 PM

Tbh, I’m sad for his family. Loosing your father sucks, even if he was a deplorable fatty who foolishly ignored science. What’s even sadder is that his death probably won’t persuade any vaccine-resisters to change their minds. “GoD nEeDeD hIm To CoMe HoMe” or some other such nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2021 4:12 PM

Here's what I'd like to see for the unvaccinated:

1) No life insurance payouts

2) Government should no longer pick up the tab for COVID hospitalizations

3) No death benefits (Social Security) from the government

Yes, I'm a cold bitch - but lack of sympathy is what the other side lives and breathes. I'm just giving it back to them.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]Texas man who called vaccines 'poison' dies from COVID-19 after spending 17 days on a ventilator

Texas conspiracy lunatic who called vaccines 'poison' dies from COVID-19 after wasting huge hospital resources, endangering others, and failing to take minimal precautions.

There. Fixed it for them.

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2021 4:18 PM

Faith healing, "alternative medicine" and other forms of medical science denial are nothing new in American culture (remember Christian Scientists?) and it was predictable that they'd pop up in a situation like this, but there's no denying that Trump and the Republican echo chamber have made it all so much worse.

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2021 4:23 PM

Remember the Swine Flu vaccine? They lied about that, too, and even dragged Mary Tyler Moore into it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2021 4:32 PM

If Angela feels "helpless" now, wait till the medical bills start rolling in. The drain covid has placed on resources, including the human toll on health care workers, is incalculable. And sooner or later, those insurers are going to come knocking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2021 4:41 PM

Oh, his poor family! I need to send them a PM. If only he knew about essential oils, he'd still be alive! My hubs, the kiddos and I SWEAR by them! Aside from my Morgellons and morbid obesity, I've never been healthier and it's all down to my oils. Anyone else interesting in sticking it to Big Pharma and that little troll Fauci should PM me, I also happen to be a seller.

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2021 5:00 PM

I did it first!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2021 5:14 PM

some of you on this board need a major attitude adjustment. You think it's great that someone who wasn't as smart as you died because they refused the vaccine? These are not the people responsible. The ones responsible are all the politicians who got the vaccine and then said you didn't need it. people like Tucker Carlson who spouts venom and then behind everyone's back gets the vaccine. But even these people have something mentally wrong with them that they feel they get some benefit from spouting all this crap. Do you realize how this could have easily been you? growing up in a different place with different parents who had attitudes like the Trumpsters. Just be grateful you are who you are and stop hating the ones unlike yourself and try some empathy.

You put so MUCH negative energy into the air by hating others and being glad they are dead because they didn't do what you wanted them to do.

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2021 5:25 PM

Sorry, but it’s not like they were misled in a vacuum. If the CDC, WHO, and virtually all credible medical professionals say yes, and you say no, you are to blame. They are no better than Christian Scientists who will let their kid die rather than get treatment.

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2021 5:33 PM

then that doesn't make them as smart as you does it?

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2021 5:37 PM

And it doesn’t make them any less culpable. Not having information/not having sufficient intelligence to make decisions—and deliberately doing the opposite of what is recommended by professional as some battle cry for personal freedom—are two different things. And our “negativity” has no bearing on their bad choices.

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2021 5:44 PM

At least some of the breakthroughs are from spoiled doses not kept at the right temperature and also from botched injections, etc

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2021 5:54 PM

Cunts

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2021 5:59 PM

It's almost like there are real-life consequences for their gleeful support of years of defunding education, rejection of science in favor of religion and pseudoscience, and loud and public enjoyment of punishment of liberals disguised as "expression of personal choice" that ultimately boils down to willful ignorance, right, R74?

Sorry, my pity and sympathy well is limited these days.

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2021 6:10 PM

Bullshit, R74. Stop being an apologist. These are adults capable of making their own decisions. No one is forcing them to believe the lies they are told. There are plenty of alternative sources of truth. They can all (literally) rot.

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2021 6:31 PM

R73 That woman was such a dumb ass. The hypocracy of the go fund me is just icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2021 6:41 PM

R82 enjoy the thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2021 7:01 PM

One of the late night talk shows should do an awards show style "in memoriam" segment featuring all of these dead covidiots. But instead of playing "In the Arms of an Angel," they should play circus calliope music. Or maybe just a sitcom laugh track.

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2021 7:05 PM

If they didn’t believe in the wisdom of science or the medical establishment, why did they ultimately go to the hospital? Isn’t that a contradiction?

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2021 7:12 PM

Shut it R74 - he chose this. You act like he had no other choice or that it was inevitable. It wasn't and he knew it.

His big bad Republican straight white man ego and lies got in his way - now his family is suffering.

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2021 7:54 PM

[quote]Loosing your father sucks

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 87July 17, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote] Loosing your father sucks. Oh, dear.

Argh. Dammit.

by Anonymousreply 88July 17, 2021 8:46 PM

You know, R74, my parents never explicitly told me that the following actions were unwise:

1. sticking your fingers in a meat grinder

2. playing with matches next to a gas canister

3. sticking my hand inside a cage at the zoo.

And, yet, I knew it wasn't wise to do that, even at the ripe age of 7. This dumbass was apparently enough of an adult to have 3 children, so, what's his excuse?

by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2021 9:07 PM

r86 excuse me. I can say whatever I want the same as you can. you're so disrespectful

by Anonymousreply 90July 17, 2021 9:44 PM

I had an elderly friend who did not receive full treatment for cancer due to COVID exposure risk. She died a few months ago. On a basic level I feel sorry for these people, but I also realize they are complicit in perpetuating this massive fuckery that has led to the mass suffering and death of others.

by Anonymousreply 91July 17, 2021 9:51 PM

Stupid provaxers, you're gonna die as well (from blood clots, heart attack and strokes)

by Anonymousreply 92July 17, 2021 9:53 PM

Keep fucking that chicken who is also probably your sister, you dumb Qtard @R92

by Anonymousreply 93July 17, 2021 9:55 PM

Vaccines ARE poison, leftist libturd fags. Only an idiot would inject themselves with a mysterious substance, when they don't know if it protects you or how much or against which variants and it doesn't prevent you from catching or spreading it.

Malta has vaccinated over 80% of its adult population, which means that, among recovered and vaccinated, there should be ZERO people left to infect, yet cases are on the rise. How do you explain that? Bunch of retarded sheep! Go line up for the poison

by Anonymousreply 94July 17, 2021 9:57 PM

Board of leftist libturd fags who can't think with their own brain. Soon enough, they will need passes even to go gran a cup of Coffee in a bar, and they'll call that freedom! Retarded woke sheep

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2021 9:59 PM

R93 Die in a grease fire, woke fag

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2021 10:00 PM

STOP IT every person has free will and is entitled to decide for themselves what they want. We may not like their choices but it is their choice. Berating, being happy when they die, fighting and arguing about it does nothing, calling others names solves nothing. none of this solves anything. we ALL have the choice to do and live as we wish.

by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2021 10:05 PM

Nope R97 - they are contributing to something that impacts all of us, they are stupid / brainwashed / willfully to gleefully ignorant and they deserve what they get. I'm happy when they croak.

by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2021 10:07 PM

r98 well sadly, that is going to come back on you.

by Anonymousreply 99July 17, 2021 10:10 PM

[quote] Board of leftist libturd fags who can't think with their own brain. Soon enough, they will need passes even to go gran a cup of Coffee in a bar, and they'll call that freedom! Retarded woke sheep

Once you get that GED (though, based on your illiteracy, that may be a big challenge) you'll be ready to join our ranks!

by Anonymousreply 100July 17, 2021 10:11 PM

My reaction is more frustration and indifference. It’s like watching someone pretend they are about to fall off a cliff all day. After awhile, you don’t care if they do.

by Anonymousreply 101July 17, 2021 10:12 PM

R99 - the Universe doesn't work that way. It's cold and indifferent. Like me. R98

by Anonymousreply 102July 17, 2021 10:22 PM

R100 My grammar is perfect just the way it is. If you think there was something wrong with my post, you might wanna go back to kindergarten instead. Retard

by Anonymousreply 103July 17, 2021 10:33 PM

R98 You hot that backwards, retarded sheep! You are the one letting the government brainwashed you into injecting a poison inside you. MORON! Go Pray your blood won't clot, although I'm certainly hoping it does cause you're too stupid to live

by Anonymousreply 104July 17, 2021 10:35 PM

You sound angry, R103. What is it? Shortage of meth and Mountain Dew at your trailer park?

by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2021 10:36 PM

R100 Calling someone illiterate just because they're not retarded like you is so rich of you, woke libturd! Funny you worry about a nonexistent virus and not the AIDS you do have

by Anonymousreply 106July 17, 2021 10:37 PM

R98 If vaccines really worked as you say, you should get the jab and not worry about what others do. What gives? Are you afraid they're all useless? Gotta love how retarded these leftists are

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2021 10:40 PM

It will be so deligthful to see this whole bunch of leftist libturd woke brainwashed sheep fags croak one after the other from blood clots or miocarditis like Franco Battiato, Milva, Carla Fracci, Raffaella Carrà and many others

by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2021 10:42 PM

Be nice to R103. His sister's on the rag this weekend and he can't have his usual Saturday night fun.

by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2021 10:46 PM

I would eat Trump’s shit if he asked me. I’m very drain bramaged.

by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2021 10:49 PM

R109 So, you're implying I'm into incest because I'm from Alabama? It's always all fun and games until someone sues you, am I right?

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2021 10:52 PM

R109 Thank God I'm from Nebraska and have no sisters, or I would already be at the nearest police station right about now, seeing as my name is visible, you're slandering a real person

by Anonymousreply 112July 17, 2021 10:56 PM

[quote] .....because I'm from Alabama.....

Given all your posts and this bit of information you have proffered, NateCrnkovich, say no more.

Honestly thought you were a parody poster.

Instead, realize now you are just from Alabama: 3rd world USA.

by Anonymousreply 113July 17, 2021 10:58 PM

R113 Another retarded provax leftist woke who apparently doesn't know how to read. But who's surprised, really?

by Anonymousreply 114July 17, 2021 11:04 PM

R113 You must be beyond retarded to have gotten that I'm from Alabama despite my next post. RETARD! Apparently all the poison you've been injecting yourselves with has fucked up your brains

by Anonymousreply 115July 17, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote] STOP IT every person has free will and is entitled to decide for themselves what they want. We may not like their choices but it is their choice

But when it starts to affect children or the disabled under their care, that's when we have to put our foot down. Some of these teenagers want the vaccine but their parents refused. I believe this virus will mutate enough that it will start killing off children.

by Anonymousreply 116July 17, 2021 11:17 PM

put our foot down and do exactly what? we can't Force anyone to anything. obviously name calling isn't doing the trick as witnessed in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 117July 17, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote] STOP IT

THE HALL MONITOR AT r97 HAS SPOKEN, CUNTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 118July 17, 2021 11:28 PM

R31 couldn’t find a nicer photo?

by Anonymousreply 119July 18, 2021 12:13 AM

[quote]But instead of playing "In the Arms of an Angel," they should play circus calliope music. Or maybe just a sitcom laugh track.

...or, "Oom Pa-Pa" from "Oliver!"

Honorable Mention: "Who Stole the Keeshka?", it's lively and upbeat!

by Anonymousreply 120July 18, 2021 12:17 AM

The obit is just plain pathetic on so many levels. Americans are the dumbest population in the West and its getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2021 12:58 AM

People find that folksy writing endearing, but usually it’s just a generic obit populated by a few personal details. I had do one when my father died.

by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2021 1:03 AM

[Quote]Alan was an extremely very hard worker and perfectionist in every way.

Folksy?

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote] put our foot down and do exactly what? we can't Force anyone to anything. obviously name calling isn't doing the trick as witnessed in this thread.

Quit your whining. Most likely a class action lawsuit by the DOJ because putting in a lawn Congress gets blocked by Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 124July 18, 2021 2:02 AM

Correction: "Law" not lawn.

by Anonymousreply 125July 18, 2021 2:04 AM

[quote]. You think it's great that someone who wasn't as smart as you died because they refused the vaccine?

So you have to be smart just to get a shot? Wow, I didnt know you needed a high IQ test for that.

[quote]Do you realize how this could have easily been you? growing up in a different place with different parents who had attitudes like the Trumpsters

Nope, some of use actually questions things we believe or taught by our parents. It's called common sense and becoming an adult. And by the way, my dad would have been a Trumpeter had he still been alive. He was a hard core Republican all his adult life.

by Anonymousreply 126July 18, 2021 10:24 AM

Has the wife and the kids taken the vaccine since he died? If not, then they're even more stupid than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 127July 18, 2021 10:31 AM

I just talked to my sister today who happens to be an emergency room nurse. She said there has been a surge but so far EVERYONE who has come in with covid was UNACCENTED.

In case you are wondering, nurses, doctors, medical staff are not happy they have to go back into major lock down wearing triple their normal gear because some ass holes refuse to wear a mask until they show up in the emergency room.

by Anonymousreply 128July 18, 2021 10:43 AM

^^VACCINATED^^

Damn auto correct!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 129July 18, 2021 10:44 AM

R60 - and society needs to be more vocal about the kids in these cases. We need to be more vocal. We pretend to care about kids, but when their asshole parents make irresponsible decisions that ruin these poor kids' lives and then we pay for it...very sad. These moron parents need to be shown exactly the impact their death will have upon their children and society. We have had cases of teenagers going behind their parents' backs and getting vaccinated against Polio and other crap. But obviously, kids can't make that decision.

by Anonymousreply 130July 18, 2021 11:11 AM

I’m so pissed off these anti-vaxxers. We are going to go back to lockdown because the country is still so under vaccinated. And there is no way to stop the disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 131July 18, 2021 11:19 AM

I feel sorry for him. The vaccine has risks. It is a tough choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 18, 2021 11:24 AM

You're an idiot R132. Every vaccine in history had some negative side effects for a tiny minority of people. That's life. But getting sick or dying from the vaccine is probably similar to the same chance you'd have at dying in a airline crash. Too small to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 133July 18, 2021 11:27 AM

R1, put a positive spin on it and thank Trump for helping to get rid of so many of these idiots. The world's probably a better place without them.

by Anonymousreply 134July 18, 2021 11:27 AM

R132 All medical treatments have risks. ALL. This is not new. The success rate of the vaccine is greater than the risk. How do people get this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 135July 18, 2021 11:28 AM

R132 = conservative.

by Anonymousreply 136July 18, 2021 11:33 AM

R134 And Trump is vaccinated! They deserve whatever happens to them.

by Anonymousreply 137July 18, 2021 11:34 AM

in order to live in a free country you have to accept that everyone can decide what they want for themselves whether you approve or not.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2021 1:14 PM

R138 You say this as you willingly follow so many rules imposed on you every day. That seatbelt, those other vaccines required to travel and attend schools, those age limits for lots of things, the list goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 139July 18, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote]in order to live in a free country you have to accept that everyone can decide what they want for themselves whether you approve or not.

not if those choices directly affect the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of others, troll

by Anonymousreply 140July 18, 2021 1:39 PM

R140 They are not critical thinkers at all. Wasted brain matter.

by Anonymousreply 141July 18, 2021 1:43 PM

Then R138 should ALSO accept that employers, schools, restaurants etc. BAN those people who chose to make the decision to remain unvaccinated because it directly impacts others health, i.e., those too sick or too young to get vaccinated. Those folks don't have a choice and should be protected while anti vaxxers had made their choice to "protect" themselves.

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2021 2:41 PM

This video makes me consider the vaxx!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 18, 2021 3:22 PM

R143 why do you bother? Take this to Facebook. The audience here isn’t unhinged and irrational like you.

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2021 3:41 PM

I doubt that’s even true, r143. You sound like a MAGA troll who doesn’t understand causation and correlation. But for the sake of argument, if 9000 Americans died as a direct result of the vaccine out of the 130,000,000 Americans who have been fully vaccinated, that’s still only 0.007%.

If you’re going to make shit up, you need to at least add several zeros to your fake numbers.

by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2021 3:54 PM

R132 is an antivaxx/right wing troll, who tried to red pill us previously with the bullshit from some Thai/German COVID conspiracy theorist. Now, he's pushing snake oil again. Here's what medical science has to say about Peter McCullough's conspiracy theories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2021 4:00 PM

What R132 is also not telling you is that McCullough shilled for hydroxychloroquine on Tucker's show and that he also appeared on Fleccas Talks, the right wing/Qtard YouTube channel.

by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2021 4:04 PM

People who refuse the vaccine shouldn’t be admitted to the hospital at all. They should just be given a bible and a good luck letter.

by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2021 4:06 PM

R9, for your information, even before vaccination 95-99% of polio infections were asymptomatic the human body could deal with them so well. And, in the event that you did have symptoms, it was much like a stomach flu. Less than 1% of people who had a symptomatic infection ever went on to develop paralysis and an exponentially lower portion of those went on to die.

There is absolutely nothing better than natural immunity and a well functioning immune system. In the absence of that, vaccines are a good 2nd choice.

by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2021 4:23 PM

R148 I wish this was possible. The cost of ventilators and ICU is so high so they should really be left to die. We should be funding other healthcare needs not outright ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote] The cost of ventilators and ICU is so high so they should really be left to die. We should be funding other healthcare needs not outright ignorance.

I get the frustration in this sentiment, but that’s not how health care should work. People get expensive treatments for things caused by their own stupidity all the time.

by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2021 4:30 PM

R151 I get your point but this is whole other scale of a manufactured health crisis. I get one could argue that obesity and opioid addiction is similar but I don’t see the level of deliberate misinformation with those. Plus there are environmental and genetic factors involved. This is situation we are in is just plain stupid people doing stupid things for stupid reasons.

by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2021 4:45 PM

r140 ahh honey, do you feel better calling me names?

r139 I follow those rules if I feel they are to my benefit. I wear a seatbelt because I was in a horrendous crash one time and the cars didn't have seatbelts. I ended up on the other side of the car, the drivers door off the car, and in a spin, so yeah I wear a seatbelt.

I never traveled anywhere that I needed a vaccine. I was vaccinated to get into school because it was the only way you were allowed in and since I was only 5 years old didn't have much say. I had my kids vaccinated to protect them, not because I was ordered to.

I can go on and on too.

by Anonymousreply 153July 18, 2021 5:01 PM

R153You followed those rules because you live in a society and failure to follow them would result in penalties. Drive around with no seatbelt you get fined and eventually your license would be revoked. No vaccine, no access to school etc. The penalties were too high for you to choose otherwise. Keep lying to yourself that you made those choices solely because of your ability to choose. If you told me your were an anarchist and lived off the grid, I would applaud you and your choices btw. Alas, you just spew words that you don’t live by.

by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2021 5:14 PM

Off the grid, my ass, R154. You know that R153 couldn't live without access to FB, Parler, Telegram, and Gab. Probably took his cell phone to the storming of the Capitol, a decision he came to regret later. But Q-cultists are not the smartest people around.

by Anonymousreply 155July 18, 2021 5:34 PM

I often wonder what the last 15 months would have been like if in Bizarro-World Shitler had actually been a clever fascist and urged this followers to be “true patriots” and mask up against the evil, insidious “Chinese Virus.”

by Anonymousreply 156July 18, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]People who refuse the vaccine shouldn’t be admitted to the hospital at all. They should just be given a bible and a good luck letter.

Aw, come on-- be nice! Throw in autographed photo of Trump at least.

by Anonymousreply 157July 18, 2021 8:06 PM

Some conspiracy nuts in Canada are claiming that Trudeau is planning on rounding up the unvaccinated in the fall and putting them into camps à la leper colonies. I heard of someone who was spouting this and was like, 'why wait till fall'?

by Anonymousreply 158July 18, 2021 8:10 PM

I can always tell someone's age on here by how disrespectful they are to others on the forums.

by Anonymousreply 159July 18, 2021 9:11 PM

It's gotta be so hard for medical professionals in hospitals to remain objective when all these unvaccinated Covidiots arrive suddenly asking for help from the "science" they rejected. Not only have these people created a burden on the health care system, who knows how many others they have directly or indirectly spread the disease to by interacting with children who cannot yet be vaccinated, flouting mask guidelines, and spreading disinformation. I'd have a very hard time trying to save such wretched souls.

by Anonymousreply 160July 18, 2021 9:40 PM

What do you think you can tell, R159? I'm guessing you are very wrong.

by Anonymousreply 161July 18, 2021 10:42 PM

It’s not just COVID, it’s all the divisiveness, chaos and unrest that took over everything and didn’t allow for much beyond getting from day to day. Gross incompetence, negligence, and a ruthless mass selfishness has had consequences that have reverberated across the globe and caused untold suffering and mass casualties. And after all that, a subset of assholes want to clomp and around and refused to get vaccinated? Fuck them. I still have Trumpy relatives and it’s hard not to be angry, but at least they aren’t on the anti-vax train.

by Anonymousreply 162July 18, 2021 11:27 PM

Hospitals should just rope off an area in the parking lot and call it the "No Worse Than the Flu Pavillion" and refer all unvaccinated patients to go sit there until their "God given immunity" kicks in!

by Anonymousreply 163July 19, 2021 12:22 AM

Agree R152. The worst ones weren't even the obviously ignorant ones, it was the ones who flat out admitted they were selfish shitbags. Now they're GFM, asking you to patronize their small business, pray for their sick auntie, etc. FUCK 'EM!

by Anonymousreply 164July 19, 2021 1:26 AM

"It was rushed research." Idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 19, 2021 1:34 AM

Georgia deputy loses 5-year-old son to COVID-19

"Family members said the whole family got sick, but only Wyatt ended up having complications, which included a stroke. He was admitted to the hospital with COVID pneumonia early this week.

He died Friday at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga, according to an obituary"

and the whole fucking family got sick cause they were too stupid to get the vaccine, thereby killing their kid.

yeah i know there's a separate thread about this, but it belongs here too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166July 19, 2021 4:27 AM

I’m just tired of the perpetual bullshit. The Trump era from being to end has been a nightmare, and yet a huge segment of our public delights in being obtuse about COVID and vaccines to carry on the BS. I am so burned out, and not much of what I use to enjoy even exists anymore. So to have these idiot holdouts crying about being/getting sick, asking for money for burial costs, sympathy, etc. WTF. it’s like laying in the middle of the road at night and being shocked you were ran over by a car, as if it was bad luck.

by Anonymousreply 167July 19, 2021 5:20 AM

People without accents are getting covid, R128? It serves them right. They act so damn superior.

by Anonymousreply 168July 19, 2021 6:40 AM

*beginning

by Anonymousreply 169July 19, 2021 6:43 AM

[quote]There is absolutely nothing better than natural immunity and a well functioning immune system.

I like that theory, tell me more.

The Black Plague. Or perhaps you might know me as the Bubonic Plague.

by Anonymousreply 170July 19, 2021 10:48 AM

I live in Betsy DeVos’ hometown surrounded by Evangelical Repugs who are against the vaccine which includes half my relatives. But I educated myself and got the vaccine. I am not going to celebrate somebody dying but I am not going to excuse the guy for where he lives or how he was raised, he was foolish not to be vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 171July 19, 2021 2:27 PM

[quote] I am not going to celebrate somebody dying

Oh, I am. Gleefully.

by Anonymousreply 172July 19, 2021 2:47 PM

There is the slight chance that the parents of the poor kid at R166 were vaccinated, and they caught covid and passed it on anyway: but there is also the slight chance that I will win Lotto and never have to work again.

by Anonymousreply 173July 19, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote]I live in Betsy DeVos’ hometown

Whatever happened to her? She went from least effective airhead Trumpian brown shirt to thin air.

by Anonymousreply 174July 20, 2021 11:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175July 20, 2021 4:34 PM

The only way I’d consider not getting vaxxed would be if I were of Indian or perhaps Pakistani, and some other south East Asian and middle eastern racial/genetic heritage.

During the test trials, conducted by ALL pharmaceutical companies’ R & D teams and those of universities, in India, which I followed closely, my first thought was:

India will be on fire within 6 months to a year and most Americans will not have any clue why or how it got so bad.

India is the world’s human Guinea pig cage. The only vaccine tested on actual residents living in the United States, UK or the EU, were the version of the ones which did not kill the Indians or completely fuck them up with lasting to permanent side effects.

It’s all in the genetic histology of the person getting it, or specifically, the histology of what is striated muscle tissue found in the respiratory-cardiac primary and secondary organs controlling blood flow and breathing.

The first batches in India were leaving women blind and experiencing strokes, while men were losing diaphragm function and cardiovascular anomalies on their particular age groups.

Anyhow, rest assured, most of us here in the United States, particularly those of European heritage, will NOT experience adverse effects unless they present co morbid conditions like diabetes, asthma, history of repeated strokes due specifically to blood pressure issues, etc.

It’s all about the law of averages. The chances of experiencing an adverse or fatal event due to CoViD is and will remain, RARE AF, as opposed to catching the delta and LIKELY experiencing adverse to permanent life changing events, death included , if you have those same co morbiditjes and/or are older.

Don’t fuck around with this one. WAY easier to catch and It will take you down if you’re already older, managing a long term illness, a pregnant female, older male or or even SLIGHTLY obese.

by Anonymousreply 176July 20, 2021 5:11 PM

R176 and what is with other genetic heritages? Inuit, native, Aboriginal, Arabian, Mongolian? Are they affected too? And have they been cured from their blindness?

by Anonymousreply 177July 20, 2021 5:20 PM

*Correction:: 👇🏽

**** It’s all about the law of averages. The chances of experiencing an adverse or fatal event due to BEIING VACCINATED…. NOT INOCULATED,( to be clear, as this is a vaccine and NOT an inoculation), SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF MAKKNG YOUR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEMS HIGHLY RESISTANT TO HARMFUL EFFECTS OF COVID AND ITS MANY VARIANTS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE DEATH, VIA A TWO PART VACCINE MODALITY EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE VIRUS, is and will remain, RARE AF, as opposed to the chances of catching the delta due to not being vaxxed, and LIKELY experiencing adverse to permanent life changing events, death included , if you have those same co morbiditjes and/or are older. ***

by Anonymousreply 178July 20, 2021 5:23 PM

[quote]The first batches in India were leaving women blind and experiencing strokes, while men were losing diaphragm function and cardiovascular anomalies on their particular age groups.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 179July 20, 2021 5:45 PM

R177, the papers on the results are found, or were to be found, at least for me, online, via Google Scholar. .

Check out Oxford University’s website, too.

Honestly, I should have been way more organized about track of websites and R & D PDFs.

That said, back then (Trump was still POTUS) I accessed most of the scientific papers and data from research universities in Canada, the UK, or the EU, specifically Italy and Belgium.

If you can read Hebrew, pretty sure their universities or Gilead Pharmaceuticals may have published.

Also Japan and Australia are other universities with well funded R & D places where the data was re printed and probably remains accessible.

Basically, the data sets through each phase and modalities tested, are presented under the test protocols, showing the live test groups vs. the control groups.

Tedious stuff but was important for me to understand at that time because we knew fuck all of NOTHING. Basic conclusions after reading away for a week or so?

We’re better off risking the vaxx as offered then, and even now, and Pfizer is the goal when choosing which one.

Modena follows.

Absolutely zero reason to risk with the J & J which I had sworn to not take because it was useless then and a very short term benefit with almost no reward when averaging risks. I held that firm conclusion then and I still do now. Better than nothing but if you have a choice? Why not choose Phizer or Moderna?

Also, If by Mongolian you mean Russian/Chinese (lol)? I haven’t a clue.

R177, most of the scientific community, particularly the ones who study DNA, believe we originated from a village located in India, then travelled away to mostly south, reaching New Zealand and as far as Australia, all of Africa, and also went into the EU and Russia as well as China, where their were already Homo sapiens or evidence of prehistoric man.

What makes India special and unlucky all at once, is that it is theorized that those who left, had children and grandchildren and so on, eventually traced back from all corners and remained to mate and populate as what we now know as modern mankind.

For the rabid fundamentalist evangelicals:

The garden of eden , found in Iraq - I believe- is not believed to be our ground zero, NOR is Africa.

India is our genetic ground zero. DNA proves it, not me. So there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 180July 20, 2021 5:55 PM

R179, fuck off, lazy bitch.

I’m not a fear mongering conspiracy theorist watching FOX and scanning Brietbart.

Do the work like I did. Go find it and read. You link it once you do.

You wanna know something? People have the easiest access to almost anything today, and can verify almost anything if they truly look snd search properly for vetted info that they should then proceed to vet themselves.

I spent hours reading the dullest and most tedious of research data in order to tell bullshit artists a polite no, and keep it moving.

I’m not here to be anyone’s research assistant, unless you wanna pay me, and if you do, hit me up, as I am detailed, intelligent enough to understand how to read the data and interpret correctly what it means, and then I back up what I believe I think I understand, by vetting it with other resources.

Go do the work if you want to learn why if you want to learn the truth about something SCIENTIFIC, you don’t do it by watching MSM on any channel, since they’re journalists making their bosses a buck, not virologists at Oxford.

And no, Sanjay Gupta is definitely more educated than me, but when he is offering soy bites on CNN or MSNBC, he’s working for CNN or MSNBC , and not for Oxford University.

That said, anything being spewed on FOX or OAN is actually not only useless, but HIGHLY dangerous, incorrect misinformation which can result in the actual death of viewers who follow the suggestions of anyone there.

Go see your fucking doctor or a university professor . I ain’t either. . Or better yet, look for the LINK and read it like I did!

Is that really so difficult? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 181July 20, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] but when he is offering soy bites on CNN

Nobody likes soy.

by Anonymousreply 182July 20, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote]R179, fuck off, lazy bitch.

Um sweety. The severe side effects you mention are hard to find. You didn't imagine them, did you?

by Anonymousreply 183July 20, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]The first batches in India were leaving women blind and experiencing strokes, while men were losing diaphragm function and cardiovascular anomalies on their particular age groups.

[quote]’m not here to be anyone’s research assistant, unless you wanna pay me, and if you do, hit me up, as I am detailed, intelligent enough to understand how to read the data and interpret correctly what it means, and then I back up what I believe I think I understand, by vetting it with other resources.

You'd think you'd be intelligent enough to bookmark an article that describes such disturbing side effects. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 184July 20, 2021 9:54 PM

Considering the vaccines were up and running in a year, there’s no way any of them caused those extreme side effects

by Anonymousreply 185July 21, 2021 11:16 AM

R170, you mean the disease for which there is no vaccine yet only 9 people a year catch it in modern America and no one dies? OK. I stand by my statement.

by Anonymousreply 186July 22, 2021 2:06 AM

Unbelievable. This guy being interviewed laying in a hospital bed with oxygen says he will still refuse the vaccine and would go through it all again as long as he doesn't get vaccinated. Starts at 2:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 22, 2021 5:15 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can’t wait to read this dead trumpie’s obituary.

by Anonymousreply 188July 22, 2021 6:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 22, 2021 7:38 AM

Stubborn pride and extreme stupidity are a horrible, and deadly, combination. It is what is at the core of the entire Trump base. They will never admit they were ever wrong about anything. I've seen these people all my life.

by Anonymousreply 190July 22, 2021 2:17 PM

Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 22, 2021 7:25 PM

Yes I’ve known people like this. Profoundly stupid people who will do whatever someone tells them not to. Prisons are full of these people. Hope you enjoy your hospital bill, Rube.

by Anonymousreply 192July 22, 2021 7:29 PM

Dead deplorables are my kink

by Anonymousreply 193July 22, 2021 7:32 PM

A doctor in Jacksonville, Florida was complaining that only half of the staff in the hospital where he works are vaccinated. I don't know how many of these unvaccinated are less well paid, less educated staff like orderlies and how many are doctors and nurses.

by Anonymousreply 194July 23, 2021 5:00 AM

There are more medical workers than you know who are not vaccinated. Many of them feel it was rushed through and don’t trust it. At this point I think the “new normal” is worse than the disease.

by Anonymousreply 195July 23, 2021 5:04 AM

40% of Covid cases are in 3 states: Florida, Missouri and Texas. Some doctors are telling people not to travel to Florida.

The governor of FLorida does't want children masked, he doesn't want Cruise Lines to demand vaccines for its tourists, he wants everyone to have FREEDOM. He deserves his nickname, DeathSantis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 23, 2021 5:36 AM

They are free to fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 197July 23, 2021 6:35 AM

BLUE Ft Lauderdale here again, and loving the pressure that DeathSantis is feeling, whether he shows/ admits it or not. I hope Delta ravages his anti-vax, trump-sucking base. Fuck you and your freedumb, Ron. You’ve got blood on your hands as does your orange idol.

by Anonymousreply 198July 23, 2021 6:48 AM

Does anyone know if he (DeSantis) is vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 199July 23, 2021 7:29 AM

Why is OP greyed out?

by Anonymousreply 200July 23, 2021 8:19 AM

Actions have consequences.

by Anonymousreply 201July 23, 2021 8:27 AM

[quote] A doctor in Jacksonville, Florida was complaining that only half of the staff in the hospital where he works are vaccinated. I don't know how many of these unvaccinated are less well paid, less educated staff like orderlies and how many are doctors and nurses.

I work in hospital, and all the docs are vaccinated. There's alot of resistance from nurses and other hospital staff

by Anonymousreply 202July 23, 2021 2:29 PM

[quote] Does anyone know if he (DeSantis) is vaccinated?

He's not stupid. Of course he's vaccinated. He's been very careful about speaking about the vaccine. He's never been vocally against it. He uses words like "choice." He is against mandating vaccines for public or private spaces , including schools. He's also against mask mandates.

So he's carefully dancing on the edge

by Anonymousreply 203July 23, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote]Why is OP greyed out?

Trumpers and Putin's cronies are sabotaging DL.

by Anonymousreply 204July 23, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote] So he's carefully dancing on the edge

Must be a pretty wife edge to let that fat fuck dance on it.

by Anonymousreply 205July 23, 2021 3:40 PM

"we ALL have the choice to do and live as we wish." That's one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen here. So by your logic, people should be able to fuck children, or spray paint "You're a cunt" on your front door, or go shopping naked with a visible buttplug stuffed in their asses. People refusing the vaccine are spreading the new variants - to themselves and their ilk (which I don't care about) but also to children, elderly, and those who can't get the vaccine for medical reasons (which we should ALL care about). You're not allowed to put others at risk but that is what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 206July 23, 2021 4:20 PM

Many nurses are turning out to be anti-vaxx. I don’t want care from someone who doesn’t believe science but then again do nurses make big decisions when it comes to patient care or do they just administer what the doctor says?

by Anonymousreply 207July 23, 2021 6:07 PM

[quote] or spray paint "You're a cunt"

I guarantee they wouldn’t use the correct “you’re.”

by Anonymousreply 208July 23, 2021 7:35 PM

There is a bill that has been in Congress for a while (since May) where employers can mandate their workers must be vaccinated but it still hasn't gotten passed. I can't believe some nurses will not get vaccinated. They really should mandate that all healthcare workers be vaccinated. I suspect my friend's mother caught Covid in the hospital. She was admitted for a GI problem and ended up dying of a respiratory disease there.

by Anonymousreply 209July 23, 2021 7:36 PM

Companies don’t want to deal with the lawsuits for mandating a vaccine as a requirement for employment—easier to just kick the can father down the road and hope for herd immunity.

by Anonymousreply 210July 24, 2021 2:44 AM

Or just know that anyone who doesn't get a vaccination and dies is better off not being employed by the company anyway because there were an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 211July 24, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote] Companies don’t want to deal with the lawsuits for mandating a vaccine as a requirement for employment

250 healthcare workers in Texas sued the hospital because of a vaccine mandate and the hospital won. I'm surprised most healthcare systems are not doing that.

by Anonymousreply 212July 24, 2021 4:13 AM

R207, newsflash, they’re nurses for a reason

by Anonymousreply 213July 24, 2021 9:58 PM

Yes—I saw an interview with one of the nurse plaintiffs on CNN who actually said that it was “just like the Nuremberg trials before WWII”. That told me all I needed to know. 🤦

by Anonymousreply 214July 24, 2021 11:35 PM

Those stories made me rethink the jab. Is it worth the side effects??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 25, 2021 1:43 PM

Riiiiight. Compare the number pf people who have had side effects which may or may not have been caused by the vaccine to the number of people who have died of covid or have long term negative effects on their health. When most of the elderly in seniors' homes were vaccinated, deaths from covid shifted to younger generations. The vaccines do work. You anti-vaxxers try so hard. You'll keep this pandemic going longer than it needs to.

by Anonymousreply 216July 25, 2021 3:21 PM

If the girl at R215 got two shots of the same vaccine, it's hard to understand why it would take two shots for her to die if the vaccine was the cause. No autopsy results mentioned, no cause of death. I'm convinced.

by Anonymousreply 217July 25, 2021 3:26 PM

R216

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 25, 2021 3:30 PM

Sharylattkisson.com? That world renowned, prestigious, reliable source of medical information. Elderly people die of the diseases of old age all the time. It doesn't mean it has anything to do with the vaccines. Correlation is not causation.

by Anonymousreply 219July 25, 2021 4:06 PM

I actually bothered to read your article, R218. Some of these elderly people had covid for weeks. I guess that had nothing to do with their deaths.

by Anonymousreply 220July 26, 2021 2:17 AM

And another one very sick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 27, 2021 4:07 AM

Some people have to learn things the hard way, R221.

by Anonymousreply 222July 27, 2021 7:21 AM

I pray that more people like radio host "get the message" the same way. It's the only way they will learn. That's my prayer.

by Anonymousreply 223July 27, 2021 9:51 AM

[quote]I’m doing what everyone should do and that’s my own personal health risk assessment.

OK, you took your chance, you spun the wheel, you put your money on red and it landed on black. In Vegas it happens every day, only you bet your life on odds that you knew were dangerous. Your right to chose so why then should anyone care that you lost the bet? Why ask people to prey you? You got what you wanted to do it your way. You wont accept the consequences of your decision so now you want people to feel sorry for you? Sorry but no dice. Pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 224July 27, 2021 10:01 AM

Where’s Jesus when we need him!!!

by Anonymousreply 225July 27, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote]t you lost the bet? Why ask people to prey you?

uh, translation?

by Anonymousreply 226July 27, 2021 1:39 PM

It's odd that the radio host guy was confident he wouldn't get very sick even if he did catch covid. He doesn't look very young.

by Anonymousreply 227July 27, 2021 3:24 PM

He looks like he plays for our team.

by Anonymousreply 228July 27, 2021 4:47 PM

Fucked around. Found out.

by Anonymousreply 229July 27, 2021 4:52 PM

[quote] Your right to chose

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 230July 28, 2021 7:31 PM

Covid survivors aren't out of the woods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2021 12:53 AM

And another one....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 8, 2021 4:28 AM

It's truly a mystery to me how social distancing, wearing masks, lockdowns and getting the vaccine became politicized. Of course many antivaxxers are foolish people who believe conspiracy theories but there must be quite a few Republican politicians who deliberately lie to the media and their constituents about the seriousness of covid and the importance of getting vaccinated when they know the truth. How morally bankrupt do you have to be to do that?

Farrel's partner wrote on Facebook that his death was so unexpected. Not really.

by Anonymousreply 233August 8, 2021 7:03 AM

BLUE Ft. Lauderdale here again. I wanted to share this story. I went food shopping at Publix yesterday morning (Saturday). Publix is a huge mega million dollar operation in Florida. I love their stores.

In any event, I get to the register, and this lovely and engaging woman is ringing up my groceries. I start some small talk, and asked her if she is vaccinated. She then stopped dead in her tracks, raised both hands above her head and pointed up, saying “HE” will protect me. I was internally crazed. I said to her, “like HE protects all his other followers, who are needlessly dying?” She remained silent, and pointed up to the sky again. LOL

I said to myself, “you know what, just pack up my shit, and let me get the fuck out of here”. She’s a sweet lady, but as equally ignorant. I wished her good luck and a nice day. SMH! Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 234August 8, 2021 7:29 PM

Hopefully more and more workplaces will make vaccines mandatory for employees, R234, though that's probably a hard sell in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 235August 8, 2021 7:53 PM

Floriduh is lost, no great loss. Encourage your non-loony parents and grandparents to leave as quickly as they can.

If people choose not to get vaccinated, they choose to get the virus. TPTB will never do it, but I would ban them from accessing our hospitals and medical personnel. They'll just spread the virus and kill or incapacitate vital doctors and nurses. We can't afford to indulge their stupidity.

Don't want to vaxx, don't want to mask up? Fine. Die at home of your "just the flu" and leave the rest of us alone.

by Anonymousreply 236August 8, 2021 8:04 PM

Covid hates FAT Gen Xers, what a shame

by Anonymousreply 237August 8, 2021 9:08 PM

Phil Valentine sounds like he is dying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 17, 2021 8:19 AM

Most people who get this virus don't actually die.

by Anonymousreply 239August 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Yeah well Valentine is 61 years old, R239, so much more likely to have a bad outcome after infection. Vaccines do a lot more than prayers.

by Anonymousreply 240August 17, 2021 9:00 AM

From the wikipedia article about Phil Valentine:

[quote]On July 11, 2021, Valentine acknowledged he had COVID-19 and bragged about how it wasn't going to be a problem, claiming he might have to take a day off from it.

Hahaha. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 241August 17, 2021 9:20 AM

R234 - same for me. I went to a fancy gym with an infinity pool but less than 13% of people under 30 here are vaccinated and EVERYONE there is in their 20's so I gave up. My roommate was invited to a wedding and, at first was excited to FINALLY get gussied up after so long indoors but finally said "fuck it" and broke down and asked about vaccines and turns out the bride's huge family are all anti-vaxxers so...no gussying for the time being. Anti-vaxxers ruin everything for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 242August 17, 2021 9:46 AM

[quore]It's truly a mystery to me how social distancing, wearing masks, lockdowns and getting the vaccine became politicized.

Really? Ever hear of a guy named Trump?

by Anonymousreply 243August 17, 2021 9:49 AM

[quote] Most people who get this virus don't actually die.

This is the excuse the anti-vaxxers are using now — 97% don’t die. Yeah but they take up precious resource from hospitals and staff to where people with non-Covid medical problems can’t get treated in time.

by Anonymousreply 244August 17, 2021 10:06 AM

R244 - also let them tell that to the poor guy on here who got clots on his lungs....stupid excuse to not get the vaccine. You can also just get rubella and not die...wanna skip that?

by Anonymousreply 245August 17, 2021 10:23 AM

Sorry, our health services should not be drained for anti-vaxxers.

by Anonymousreply 246August 17, 2021 10:24 AM

He chose to ride Covid cock bareback. Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 247August 17, 2021 11:42 AM

[quote] Phil Valentine sounds like he is dying

Is that what that gurgling sound is?

by Anonymousreply 248August 17, 2021 12:59 PM

Hmmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 17, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote]Really? Ever hear of a guy named Trump?

And what would be the point of that political strategy, R243? Why would he want to increase the chances of his supporters getting sick and dying?

by Anonymousreply 250August 17, 2021 9:37 PM

Days later, his family revealed he had been hospitalized and was "fighting for his life." At the time, his family said: "Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an 'anti-vaxer' he regrets not being more vehemently 'Pro-Vaccine.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 17, 2021 9:53 PM

“A Missouri state lawmaker who is running for Congress has announced that her husband has died after the couple was diagnosed with COVID-19.”

“Republican State Rep. Sara Walsh, of Ashland, thanked everyone who had prayed for her husband, Steve Walsh, in announcing Thursday in a tweet that he had died. He was 63.”

“Neither she nor her husband had been vaccinated against COVID-19. KRCG-TV reported that she also said she was not concerned about being vaccinated because she had been healthy since the pandemic began.”

by Anonymousreply 252August 19, 2021 4:41 PM

“A Missouri state lawmaker who is running for Congress has announced that her husband has died after the couple was diagnosed with COVID-19.”

“Republican State Rep. Sara Walsh, of Ashland, thanked everyone who had prayed for her husband, Steve Walsh, in announcing Thursday in a tweet that he had died. He was 63.”

“Neither she nor her husband had been vaccinated against COVID-19. KRCG-TV reported that she also said she was not concerned about being vaccinated because she had been healthy since the pandemic began.”

by Anonymousreply 253August 19, 2021 4:42 PM

[quote] said she was not concerned about being vaccinated because she had been healthy since the pandemic began.”

“I didn’t have a flat tire yesterday, I can’t imagine why I have one today.”

Talk about flawed logic.

by Anonymousreply 254August 19, 2021 4:46 PM

The stupidity of some Republican politicians is truly stunning, R252. They're like religious fundamentalists. Nothing will dissuade them from their views. They're more afraid of the vaccine than covid.

by Anonymousreply 255August 19, 2021 4:47 PM

Sara the genius.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 19, 2021 4:51 PM

And another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 19, 2021 5:50 PM

Sad, but he was profiting off misinforming others on health issues using religion. He was a spiritual Typhoid Mary. At least these people’s deaths will serve as a negative example and warning to those still able to be vaccinated!

by Anonymousreply 258August 19, 2021 7:46 PM

This is a biggie

"A conservative radio host in Nashville who derided vaccines and spread misinformation about the coronavirus has died of COVID-19. Phil Valentine was 61."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 22, 2021 1:30 AM

They got their freedom to be unvaccinated and not wear masks and also got the freedom to die early.

by Anonymousreply 260August 22, 2021 1:54 AM

I can't really gloat but at least his family and friends will probably learn from his example and get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 261August 22, 2021 2:04 AM

It's on CNN so I guess it's true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 22, 2021 2:07 AM

Darwin is in full swing this year, keep going, wipe them all out!

by Anonymousreply 263August 22, 2021 3:22 AM

Social justice through germ warfare.

by Anonymousreply 264August 22, 2021 6:26 AM

[quote] I can't really gloat but at least his family and friends will probably learn from his example and get vaccinated.

Such a sweet kid.

by Anonymousreply 265August 22, 2021 12:22 PM

has it's own thread, but deserves a spot here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 23, 2021 3:59 AM

From the article at r266

[quote]The page belonging to the Freedom Defenders appeared to be deactivated from Facebook shortly after Caleb was hospitalized for COVID-19.

by Anonymousreply 267August 23, 2021 7:46 AM

[quote] has it's own thread,

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 268August 23, 2021 12:29 PM

And another one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 29, 2021 11:05 AM

Oh, there are plenty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270August 29, 2021 11:08 AM

Same here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271August 29, 2021 11:25 AM

thank you c. darwin

by Anonymousreply 272August 30, 2021 12:26 AM

Covid possibly spread at anti-mask city council meeting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 1, 2021 5:30 AM

Gee, that’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 274September 1, 2021 1:44 PM

Sadness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 15, 2021 8:32 PM

^^^^ He was a great man who fought for freedom. Masking in church is an affront to God.

They mention a TikTok personality who died of covid in the same article. Postponing getting the vaccine so you can get vaccinated at the same time as other family members is one of the dumbest excuses I have ever heard. I guess she was confident she wouldn't get seriously ill because she was 30, despite being overweight.

by Anonymousreply 276September 15, 2021 9:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!