Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Australian actor Joel Jackson

OMG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2022 12:18 PM

I prefer his brother, Tito!

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2021 11:05 PM

Frau thread

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2021 11:05 PM

is this your first time seeing a shirtless man OP?

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2021 11:06 PM

Love him on the show. Such a goody two shoes.

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2021 11:07 PM

Op is a frau, don't encourage that scum

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2021 11:07 PM

OP go away Karen, this board is not for you bitch, we not your allies, choke on your own vomit

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2021 11:08 PM

FF that bitch guys

by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2021 11:09 PM

Wow r2 has issues

Australian actor Joel Jackson Frau thread

Australian actor Joel Jackson Op is a frau, don't encourage that scum

Australian actor Joel Jackson OP go away Karen, this board is not for you bitch, we not your allies, choke on your own vomit

Australian actor Joel Jackson FF that bitch guys

Old Hollywood gossip on DL The level of the golden age gossip has sunk to an unusual low this summer. Is it because there are a lot of fraus floating around ? I've noticed that male gossip will bring interesting , little known info, great videos and articles and unseen pictures and so on, while frau gossip will be mostly cretinries such has "James dean was not gay! perhaps bi!" "Brando was a lovely person! " or "don't call ava gardner a whore, she was free and firece!" Is there anything to be done about that ?

Elderelders, Why weren't Hollywood folks profoundly disgusted by Sinatra ? why did they court him ? was it fear ? I never understood that. Did NONE of them have any values or morals ? A trashy whore like Ava Gardner, I understand, but even a wholesome little nazarean like Debbie Reynolds was not profoundely repulsed by him it seems. were they ready to any compromise in order to get fame and $$$ ?

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2021 11:12 PM

You just never know what's going to set somebody off on DL.

He's hot, OP. I agree.

by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2021 11:19 PM

He's nothing special.

It seems he was in a show about Peter Allen and Liza but no one watched it

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2021 11:20 PM

His feet?

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2021 11:21 PM

He’s so hot!

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 2:19 AM

He's hot, until he opens his mouth, unless it's to suck on my dick.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 2:33 AM

He was really good in the Peter Allen thing.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 2:39 AM

What is it with gay Ozzies playing Peter Allen?

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 2:41 AM

Butt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2022 12:09 PM

Love Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

I wasn't willing to pay to watch the "New" ones set in the 1960s with some long lost niece, but the original was fun.

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2022 12:12 PM

And in the original, there was Nathan Page and Hugo Johnstone-Burt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2022 12:17 PM

Well, this makes it obvious that Jacob Elordi and Nic Hamilton are the picks of the litter.

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2022 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!