Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Tiegen Is Trending Talks About Being In the Cancel Club in New Instagram Post

Chrissy wants everyone to know how rough her life is since she's been canceled

Here's the letter she posted

iii don't really know what to say here...just feels so weird to pretend nothing happened in this online world but feel like utter shit in real life. Going outside sucks and doesn't feel right, being at home alone with my mind makes my depressed head race. But I do know that however I'm handling this now isn't the right answer. I feel lost and need to find my place again, I need to snap out of this, I desperately wanna communicate with you guys instead of pretending everything is okay. I'm not used to any other way!! Cancel club is a fascinating thing and I have learned a wholllle lot. Only a few understand it and it's impossible to know til you're in it. And it's hard to talk about it in that sense because obviously you sound whiney when you've clearly done something wrong. It just sucks. There is no winning. But there never is here anyhow. All I know is I love you guys, I miss you guys, and I just needed an honest moment with you because I'm just tired of being sick with myself all day. I don't even know if it's good to say any of this because it's gonna get brutally picked apart but I dunno. I can't do this silent shit anymore! If you or someone you know has also been cancelled please let me know if there is a cancel club reunion because I could use some time off my couch! Thank u and goodbye I love u

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2021 12:32 AM

Hasn't she helped get others cancelled for years?

by Anonymousreply 1July 15, 2021 2:15 AM

Why doesn't she take care of her kids and go to school or get a job if she has so much time on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2021 2:18 AM

Is that a see-through refrigerator along the far back wall or what? What is that?

by Anonymousreply 3July 15, 2021 2:20 AM

[quote]All I know is I love you guys, I miss you guys, and I just needed an honest moment with you because I'm just tired of being sick with myself all day.

I guess she doesn't have off-line friends to talk to? Just "followers"...

by Anonymousreply 4July 15, 2021 2:21 AM

Oh nevermind, I see its a wall of shelves crapped up with clutter.

I meant to get my eyes checked 'once covid is over' but I think I missed that boat.

by Anonymousreply 5July 15, 2021 2:21 AM

Why don't you talk to your awful husband, Chrissy?

by Anonymousreply 6July 15, 2021 2:34 AM

R3 it's a bookshelf. It's the second picture down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 15, 2021 2:56 AM

She needs to stick John’s dick in her mouth and shut up

by Anonymousreply 8July 15, 2021 2:56 AM

bookshelf up close

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 15, 2021 2:56 AM

What has happened to Chrissy is an [italic]American tragedy! [/italic] By which I mean devastating, full blown, full stop.

She might sue the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2021 2:59 AM

There's still a bulge. I thought he/she had bottom surgery?

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2021 3:12 AM

Welcome to the internet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2021 3:31 AM

Where is her fat BFF Yashar Ali?

by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2021 3:34 AM

Poor dear. Back on the couch after spending a few weeks vacationing in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2021 3:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2021 3:53 AM

She acts like she is 12 years old, and needs to get a life… Spend time with her family, cook, read, meditate and take time to reflect. What a vapid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2021 3:55 AM

Why do you need a home in Beverly Hills and 15 minutes away...another home in West Hollywood!! Is that where John takes his tricks and gets fucked hard? I love the home in Weho( I could live there) Seriously, no wonder they are going broke!! Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2021 3:55 AM

I just don't understand why people like her feel that we'd be interested in every moment of their lives. Yes, it's the internet age, but really, Chrissy, we don't need to hear about how "depressed" you are.

You're not depressed enough that you can't online and complain about your horrible life with two homes and all of the money that you will ever need. You're not depressed enough that you can't get dressed or take a shower. You're not depressed enough to not be able to eat. All of these things are signs of true depression.

If you feel that you have true depression, then get off of the computer and go to a psychiatrist. Just stop. You're annoying.

Have some self-respect and quit looking for sympathy by sending out posts. We don't care.

by Anonymousreply 18July 15, 2021 4:05 AM

Well look at, she got canceled before I did! See you guys I told you she was bad news!

by Anonymousreply 19July 15, 2021 4:09 AM

Yashar’s taking a break R13.

There’s now a Tip Jar on his Twitter profile. He can accept contributions through Cash App, Pay Pal or Venmo.

Maybe Chrissy will make room on her couch for him so they can be miserable together.

by Anonymousreply 20July 15, 2021 4:14 AM

This tweet helped get John Legend trending on Twitter tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 15, 2021 4:19 AM

Hoooooly shit...this poor woman does not know how to go away! Famewhore Youtubers, reality stars, The Kardashians, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence learned how to. Can she physically not? Please get therapy for HPD, Chrissy, and take a break from the phone! Spend some time with your beautiful family!

Also, she was in Italy last week, and her posting her blues about not being all that famous anymore from her mansion on her couch is just hilarious. Her type of celebrity (trying to appear relatable when they really aren’t) has gone out of style since the pandemic. She needs to adapt or I see a breakdown

by Anonymousreply 22July 15, 2021 5:01 AM

What’s wrong with her post?

I swear some people are just hateful and it’s not like fun snark it’s just obsessive hatred and it’s seriously a buzz kill.

by Anonymousreply 23July 15, 2021 5:03 AM

“no wonder they are going broke!!”

Link?

by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2021 5:05 AM

She should kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 25July 15, 2021 5:05 AM

Did she think she was actually "famous" before she got cancelled? Only in her own mind.

She needs to be re-cancelled. She has learned nothing yet. Why is she even posting if she's cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 26July 15, 2021 5:27 AM

She’s obviously making good use of her downtime because she’s been busy deleting negative replies on that Instagram post. All you see are hearts, “we love you”, “we miss you”, and “come back when you’re ready”

by Anonymousreply 27July 15, 2021 5:31 AM

Who says they are going broke?

Lol you people just make stuff up now. lol like damn...it’s not enough to hate on her but now you have to take it the extra mile and start adding stuff in. The desperation of it all.

by Anonymousreply 28July 15, 2021 5:34 AM

Lol the next thing you know you all will be saying she is a witch and we should drown her just to make sure. Lolol keep it up, guys! This is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 29July 15, 2021 5:35 AM

She’s wearing pants?

Nice change from her usual walking around half naked at home.

by Anonymousreply 30July 15, 2021 5:36 AM

Did you know she eats the flesh of young children and bathes in their blood? And John watches. He gathers the children for her to eat.

by Anonymousreply 31July 15, 2021 5:37 AM

The best was when Julia Roberts brilliantly shaded her on that Zoom charity thing.

by Anonymousreply 32July 15, 2021 5:38 AM

Alec Baldwin's comment on Insta post

[QUOTE] It was a hit job on you for some very specific reasons (more on that another time.) It’s over when you say it’s over. A huge number of people love and support you.

by Anonymousreply 33July 15, 2021 5:39 AM

Ladyboy priestess witch. Burnt it!

by Anonymousreply 34July 15, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote]A huge number of people love and support you.

A huger number don't even know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 35July 15, 2021 5:41 AM

She really does look like a ladyboy. I wouldn't be too shocked if there was a Shanghai Surprise in her panties.

by Anonymousreply 36July 15, 2021 5:41 AM

Perhaps Julia and Jen will invite her out for a nice lunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 15, 2021 5:42 AM

R33, it appears Hilaria found Alec’s social media password.

by Anonymousreply 38July 15, 2021 5:44 AM

[quote]A huger number don't even know who she is.

An even HUGER number don't care.

by Anonymousreply 39July 15, 2021 5:44 AM

Nah R29, with the fake boobs, fillers and inflated ass, she’d just float back up to the top.

by Anonymousreply 40July 15, 2021 5:45 AM

Don’t think you’re doing me any favors R8.

by Anonymousreply 41July 15, 2021 5:47 AM

R37 A MASTERCLASS in bitchy by Julia Roberts!!!

by Anonymousreply 42July 15, 2021 6:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 15, 2021 10:17 AM

Baldwinita and Chrissy are putting the final nails in their form of pseudo-celebrity. They're pushing 40, married to B-list famous men, and being rapidly replaced by the TikTok generation. They really aren't handling the downslide well and turning themselves into spectacles for any precious drop of attention.

Kim K looked really sad in the Italian paparazzi shots, all dolled up and alone. She has children. Siblings. She should have A friend somewhere. She's never been a model or an actor. It was eerily pathetic.

DIGNITY. It's a woman's most attractive look.

by Anonymousreply 44July 15, 2021 8:24 PM

Yeah, that generation are all getting older and looking at irrelevance. Social media fame is a young person's market.

by Anonymousreply 45July 15, 2021 8:30 PM

Awww, poor pie-faced cunt can't BEAR to be out of the spotlight!!

I'm so happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 46July 15, 2021 8:32 PM

I want all attention paid to her CUT OFF. Like if she posts a pity party on IG, no one respond. Enough!

by Anonymousreply 47July 15, 2021 8:34 PM

Julia Roberts in that Zoom call is some of the best shade I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2021 8:39 PM

John Legend had to be mortified by that tacky interruption.

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2021 8:46 PM

You haters are wrong. I'm still young. I still have so much to offer; so much to give! I haven't lost My acid tongue or My ability to turn any subject into a queef joke, and you know it. I am your Clapback Queen! Don't you remember? You can't force that crown onto My big round head and then ignore Me. You can't! I won't allow it!

Jack, Johnnie, and I have been talking, and here's My proposal: I'll come back if you just admit that you're only picking on Me because you love Me and are in awe of Me, but — since I'm the hottest, coolest, smartest, wittiest, prettiest, funniest girl in the world — you can't deal with how intimidated by Me you really are, and so you lash out and cancel my fucking awesomeness.

Seriously, I will come back and I'll never mention this again. It will be like none of the persecution you subjected Me to ever happened. Deal? Did I mention that I'm also the most selfless and forgiving girl in the world?

Just say the word and I'll be back bigger, badder, and with even fewer filters! My first post will be about puking and having diarrhea at the same time! LOL! You love me! Just say it!

Humbly yours,

by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2021 9:31 PM

I thought she left social media a couple of months ago. I guess she has farts that last longer than her twitter strikes.

by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2021 9:38 PM

I dont think they were shading her at all. They were intimating that they look like slobs when they're walking around the house. I guess its all a matter of perception. Its actually kinda sad that people think they would throw shade like that, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 52July 15, 2021 11:16 PM

She is not banned from Twitter, she can still post any time. Boo fucking hoo.

by Anonymousreply 53July 15, 2021 11:18 PM

No r52 Julia recognized that Chrissy, who was "just hanging around the house" was dressed and made up to the nines and obviously crashed the Zoom just to get some face time. Julia's "Oscar Brunch" comment was classic shade, reminding the world that she's a bonafide MOVIE STAR and OSCAR WINNER and Chrissy is some two-bit social media personality. It was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 54July 15, 2021 11:24 PM

I don't even watch that lip sync show she is on but it shows up on my Facebook feed and they need to kick her ass off that too, she is always trying to draw the attention to herself. I will tell you I saw a clip of Kathy Bates doing a Bruno Mars song and I enjoyed that.

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2021 11:36 PM

Alec Baldwin commiserated with her, will she be desperate enough to call him and Hilar(y)ia?

by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2021 11:38 PM

She’s just a mean girl whose meanness caught up with her.

by Anonymousreply 57July 15, 2021 11:40 PM

I don't trust anyone who was a cheerleader in high school.

by Anonymousreply 58July 15, 2021 11:42 PM

R57: It's more than that. She's an attention junkie going through withdrawal symptoms because she's not getting her narcissistic supply.

by Anonymousreply 59July 15, 2021 11:47 PM

When you're canceled aren't you just supposed to disappear and shut the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 60July 15, 2021 11:56 PM

She's a sick bitch who is ruin her husband's career. She was so cringy in the zoom call where she seemed so pleased with herself that she was trying to hog the event by commenting on every person. Someone in the background must have told her to immediately stop

You could tell how much she loved it as they went from one person to another. The attention was like a drug and she was getting higher and higher

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote] What’s wrong with her post? I swear some people are just hateful and it’s not like fun snark it’s just obsessive hatred and it’s seriously a buzz kill.

Shut the hell up. She trolled several people who were going through terrible times in their lives. She told them to DIE. She continued to troll them when they begged her to stop. She did it to an underage girl who was being preyed on sexually by a 51 yr old man

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2021 12:07 AM

r28 shut it. It's been posted at a few places that their money is tied up in property and investments and they are cash poor that's why John is not happy she is losing her gigs.

by Anonymousreply 63July 16, 2021 12:25 AM

Agreed R61.

She was trying to give the impression that she’s effortlessly “beautiful” when everyone knows that she had hair and makeup people working on her for hours before she floated by.

by Anonymousreply 64July 16, 2021 12:38 AM

While I’m not going to comment on the money speculation as I don’t know anything, I do remember that they also have a property in NYC. So that’s what, three homes?

I think they make most of their money off of commercials/brand deals. John is very talented but his music does not sell

by Anonymousreply 65July 16, 2021 12:38 AM

There is nothing that either of them will turn up for. They would show up to church carnival.

by Anonymousreply 66July 16, 2021 12:40 AM

R64 Which is why Julia Roberts is a bitchy legend, she could see the try and immediately pointed it out, even trying to get Jennifer Anniston to join it! The fact that Chrissy wanted everyone to believe she had no idea what John was doing was hilarious, as if she wouldn’t have known weeks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2021 12:41 AM

NOT** turn up for

by Anonymousreply 68July 16, 2021 12:41 AM

Whoops meant R66

by Anonymousreply 69July 16, 2021 12:42 AM

r66 they would turn up for the opening of an envelope

*rimshot*

by Anonymousreply 70July 16, 2021 12:53 AM

John Legend's music has never been a big seller and he's never been a huge concert draw. He's been around for many years and offhand I can't think of a single song of his. I know if I heard some of his songs I would surely recognize one or two but I'm just drawing a blank.

by Anonymousreply 71July 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Seriously r67. Her husband was on a Zoom call with bonafide A-Listers and Chrissy "didn't know what he was doing" and she "just happened" to walk in the room (dressed like she was on a red carpet). Please. She knew all about it and had been planning her entrance for some time.

by Anonymousreply 72July 16, 2021 12:57 AM

Gwen Stefani and Kelly Clarkson do not seem like mean girls. I hope they kick John off The Voice. But he is such a shill showing up at everything for the network that I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 16, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote] I swear some people are just hateful and it’s not like fun snark it’s just obsessive hatred and it’s seriously a buzz kill.

Agreed, she really is the worst, r23

by Anonymousreply 74July 16, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote] The fact that Chrissy wanted everyone to believe she had no idea what John was doing was hilarious, as if she wouldn’t have known weeks in advance!

That was hilarious. She’s SUCH a bad actress! Look at those facial expressions, and the way she went “Oh fuck!!” I was like: seriously? A mother of two can’t express herself without the gutter-mouth?

Speaking of that: most mothers of two young children NEVER run out of things to do, and would cherish some peace and quiet. I guess we know she doesn’t raise her own kids.

by Anonymousreply 75July 16, 2021 2:35 AM

PEPPER! PEPPER!! TELL THE NANNIES THEY’RE AWAKE, THEN BRING ME A MOTHERFUCKING DRINK!!!

[bold]PEPPER!!!!![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 76July 16, 2021 3:10 AM

Gigi Hadid took her place in Never Have I Ever. She is being replaced by the younger generation which has to hurt

by Anonymousreply 77July 16, 2021 4:05 AM

John went to the Space Jam premiere by himself. Ruh roh

by Anonymousreply 78July 16, 2021 4:09 AM

She has a glass of wine in front of her in a photo from yesterday did she start drinking again?

by Anonymousreply 79July 16, 2021 4:30 AM

Somebody needs to do a necropsy in this poor dog. Posted three hours ago:

[quote]our beautiful little pippa just died in my arms, not long ago. she was 10, I remember picking her up in Gainesville and documenting our trip home. She was a sassy broad - loved her pearl necklace and never took shit from ANY new dog we brought in. Our road dog with Sade, a tour dog for years. we loved her so much. We love you sweet girl. I know you’re giving puddy hell up there. Thank you for giving us your whole life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 16, 2021 4:33 AM

^^ “On,” of course.

Is she going to get the sympathy she’s so desperate for now?

by Anonymousreply 81July 16, 2021 4:35 AM

She showed videos of her daughter throwing around a 🐹 so I wonder how well they treat their pets. Now she will play it up for sympathy

by Anonymousreply 82July 16, 2021 5:45 AM

R77 Chrissy should take the role of Ma'am in an up-to-date, woke version of "Well, I never in all my life".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 16, 2021 5:55 AM

R56 My name is pronounced Eeellaria. Please stop dead naming me.

by Anonymousreply 84July 16, 2021 6:32 AM

Link to being cash poor?

They are worth at least 50 million.

by Anonymousreply 85July 16, 2021 6:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 16, 2021 11:51 AM

Mr. Legend is a very nice looking Negro.

He should dump that fat heifer he's currently married to and settle down with a nice colored girl.

by Anonymousreply 87July 16, 2021 12:07 PM

Why do people act like John Legend is embarrassed of her? He’s not Obama. He’s a nerdy singer who gave himself the stage name of ‘Legend’ and fell in love with her when as she strutted down a catwalk. He probably thinks her nasty snark is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 88July 16, 2021 12:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 16, 2021 12:18 PM

Yeah, Julia gave her some classic Southern shade. You think you’re being complimented, but then you read between the lines and go 🤔

by Anonymousreply 90July 16, 2021 12:36 PM

Julia has always had the gift of speaking perfect bitch with a warm smile and a friendly wink.

by Anonymousreply 91July 16, 2021 2:34 PM

Chrissy: "Hey, Yasher!!!"

Yasher: "OMG! I thought my phone was broken. No calls in weeks! Thanks!!!! [heart]"

Chrissy: "This sucks not having everyone hanging on our every word and treating us so special."

Yasher: "I wish I had real friends to talk to about it."

Chrissy: "Me too."

by Anonymousreply 92July 16, 2021 2:43 PM

Chrissy must have had the dog put down to gain sympathy or killed it herself.

This bitch will do anything for attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 16, 2021 5:58 PM

Does her husband have a loose sphincter?

by Anonymousreply 94July 16, 2021 6:04 PM

John “Legend” is the kind of wimp who likes his wife talk tough for him. I hope she brings him down with her.

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2021 7:19 AM

She’s kinda funny here. I guess she hates influencers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2021 8:14 AM

Still hasn’t learned her lesson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2021 8:15 AM

[quote] John Legend had to be mortified by that tacky interruption.

No, he was egging it on, repeating what the celebrities were saying to her. “JULIA ROBERTS just said what are you wearing?” “BRAD PITT is now saying...”

by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2021 8:29 AM

Useless cunts that contribute nothing to society.

by Anonymousreply 99July 17, 2021 8:44 AM

Julia said what we were all thinking. No one does cuntieness quite like our Julia. Queen of bitch.

by Anonymousreply 100July 17, 2021 8:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 23, 2021 12:23 AM

Why hasn’t Chrissy bonded with her small children, I wonder… ???

by Anonymousreply 102July 23, 2021 12:28 AM

MONSTRELLA

by Anonymousreply 103July 23, 2021 3:34 AM

Bitch got a exposed by a true movie star cunt. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 104July 23, 2021 6:59 AM

She told a mentally ill girl, a victim of sex trafficking, to kill herself.

Who would say such a thing?

She needs to exit the public domain.

by Anonymousreply 105July 23, 2021 8:09 AM

And she trolls for pity in grotesque ways, after being publicly called out for her sadistic behavior.

I bet she still has lots of fans.

Chrissy Tiegan is CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 106July 23, 2021 7:58 PM

That ladyboy is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2021 11:20 AM

I can't wait to see Chrissy/John and Meghan/Harry both go down the shitter as DL would say.

by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2021 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!