Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill is refusing to get naked in The Witcher

After dissappointing all the gays by not showing butt in Season 1, listen to how he answers this question starting at around 33:50.

He seems to make pretty clear that there won't be any real nudity coming from me, but don't worry, there will be other guys on the show showing manflash.

Is The Tudors going to remain the only time Cavill shows his butt to the world?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 2:49 AM

It’s because he obviously has tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 107/14/2021

He must have a really small dick.

Even Leo DiCrapio showed PEEN, and he's hung like a gnat!

by Anonymousreply 207/14/2021

Who keeps giving this talentless hack leading roles? He must be sucking a lot of cock behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 307/14/2021

I refuse to watch season 2 now knowing that he won't show us those two bowling balls

by Anonymousreply 407/14/2021

It’s because he is saving it for his eventual Onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 507/14/2021

[quote] He must have a really small dick.

Well Jake Gyllenhaal was the top in that relationship, so there's probably a reason for it.

by Anonymousreply 607/14/2021

That’s really pretty outrageous. Let’s cancel him.

by Anonymousreply 707/14/2021

Wow, he is the most boring person on the face of the planet.

And this show is meant for straight guys who played the game who now will watch the show. I'm sure there will be ass running around in the background but it will pale in comparison to the random naked lady titties that will be on display for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 807/14/2021

We demand he present it. And then we are prepared to criticize its size and shape. We know it’s small.

by Anonymousreply 907/14/2021

Henry believe he is now an ARTEEST, who doesn't have to flash his ass to the patrons who made him a star.

by Anonymousreply 1007/14/2021

He has small dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 1107/14/2021

[quote] dissappointing

I like that spelling, OP. It shows your disappointment, with a DataLounge hiss in it.

by Anonymousreply 1207/14/2021

In that case, can he please cover his face too?

by Anonymousreply 1307/14/2021

Then I won’t bother watching.

by Anonymousreply 1407/14/2021

It’s funny that he thinks he’s too good to do nudity now even though people WAY more famous and talented than him have had no problem doing it even at the height of their careers.

Like R11 said, I’m starting to wonder if his dick is tiny and/or his ass looks like saggy cottage cheese now when undressed.

by Anonymousreply 1507/14/2021

I'm sure it isn't anything to write home about.

I guarantee he's nothing close to Aaron Taylor's Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 1607/14/2021

He is nothing of interest unless he is at least shirtless. He's not an actor, he doesn't have charisma, and he has lacks a well-formed intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 1707/14/2021

He is nothing of interest unless he is at least shirtless. He's not an actor, he doesn't have charisma, and he lacks a well-formed intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 1807/14/2021

This is a nice uncut British pee pee. It is not small!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1907/14/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2007/14/2021

He seems so fake all the time. So rehearsed.

by Anonymousreply 2107/14/2021

R19 How it looks flaccid does not necessarily equate to what it looks like erect.

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2021

No one is expecting him to show his D but why not his butt? From the pics I saw, It looks thick and big. His thighs are looking delicious too.

I was reading the The Witcher short stories and Geralt is a very sexual man. It would fit the character to be naked and sexy.

Hopefully there would be shirtless scenes. That is the least he can do for the gays.

by Anonymousreply 2307/14/2021

Steve Zahn showed cock and balls on the White Lotus... Why can't the White Wolf do the same?

Will he compromise and at least show ass and pubes??

by Anonymousreply 2407/14/2021

The way he carefully says "darn" as if any Brit adds that to their vocabulary. He's pre-programmed.

by Anonymousreply 2507/15/2021

Is Henry ashamed of his foreskin?

by Anonymousreply 2607/15/2021

R24 that was definitely a stunt cock.

by Anonymousreply 2707/15/2021

Why all the hate for Cavill? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2807/15/2021

Why all the love for Cavill? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2907/15/2021

You're not that good at acting, Hanky. Show the goods.

by Anonymousreply 3007/15/2021

R22 if pee pee is nice flaccid, it is nice erect

by Anonymousreply 3107/15/2021

Michael Blevins wouldn't have stayed with him for as long as he did hadn't he had a juicy dick. They only broke up because of Henry's drugging.

by Anonymousreply 3207/15/2021

R29 have you seen his body?

by Anonymousreply 3307/16/2021

[quote]Steve Zahn showed cock and balls on the White Lotus... Why can't the White Wolf do the same?

I did!

by Anonymousreply 3407/16/2021

Is it true this is one of Henry’s favorite songs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!