Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bill O'Reilly accuser finally breaks her silence

Fuck O'Lie-lly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 2:24 AM

She can expect a drunken angry phone call from Bill tonight.

“Itsh the fucking lawl, you cunt! THE LAWL!”

by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2021 6:32 PM

But she was a Fox News producer. I’m having a hard time caring.

“Leopard goes into lions’ cage, complains that lions shouldn’t be eating meat as they devour it”

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2021 6:35 PM

R1.

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2021 6:36 PM

She only reached out twice to get another job? Does that seem low to anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2021 7:17 PM

Bravo for speaking out but won’t she be sued now?

by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2021 7:17 PM

I remember when this first came out a lot of people in the media were defending O' Reilly. And these were mainstream journalists from places like the Washington post and CBS, not just Fox. It wasn't particularly surprising that the dc and nyc media rooms seemed to be such a hotbed for me too accusations decades later.

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2021 7:43 PM

She'll be on The View tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 4:26 AM

I would’ve just taken the millions and enjoyed life!

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 4:55 AM

so what happens now that she broke the NDA? Does she have to give the 9 million back?

I only read one brief little article. (honestly it didn't sound like he did 9 million dollars worth of harrassing. All it said was he told her to get a vibrator and a younger boyfriend and to stick with him and she'd go far.)

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 5:00 AM

She was supposed to be on The View today. I DVR'd it. She wasn't there. Restraining order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 7:35 AM

It sucks that she lost her job. On the other hand, she agreed to a settlement which paid her (minus legal fees) the equivalent of 64 years’ worth of her $93,000/year salary. My sympathy has its limits.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 7:53 AM

He’s a pig but she agreed to the terms of the settlement

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 12:43 PM

Hell hath no fury.

I hope this torpedos his tour.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 12:48 PM

He can rub me with his loofah for $9M!

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 1:34 AM

She's fug and there are articles from years ago that basically state she was high maintance and desperate to maintain her lifestyle after ex boyfriend who was some lawyer from St Louis ditched her.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2021 1:43 AM

R15 = Bill O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2021 1:49 AM

I eat old people’s excrement .

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 2:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!