Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Goyle" from Harry Potter calls super-fan a C**T on Instagram!

JOSHUA Herdman blasted a Harry Potter super-fan as a “loser” and a “c***” in a nasty Instagram rant.

The actor turned MMA fighter, who played Draco Malfoy’s sidekick Goyle in the films, left movie buff Chris so upset he binned his beloved Harry Potter boxset and vowed never to watch them again.

Chris, who’s an avid fan of the magical series written by JK Rowling, contacted Joshua on his open Instagram profile after finding out he’d allegedly smoked marijuana.

He started the conversation by asking why Joshua had used drug.

Chris explained: “Joshua thought I was being rude to him but I was just being honest.

“I loved him in Harry Potter and thought he was a brilliant actor. I was so upset – he called me all the names under the sun and even brought my child into it - I will never watch the films again”

In the series of messages over Instagram, Chris asked Joshua why he’d reportedly used drugs and he replied: “Lol, big man!

“I’d love you to say that to my face. Absolute retard mate, have [you] looked in the mirror recently?”

When Joshua, who was more recently in Marcella, told Chris he had been rude, he told him he was a “big Harry Potter fan” and wanted to get in touch to find out what had really happened.

Joshua then asked him: “Have [you] nothing better to do [you] f***ing loser.”

He went on to ask Chris if he was “special in the head” and said he felt sorry for his daughter “with a dad like you”.

Joshua also told him it should be “illegal for people like you to be parents”.

Chris told The Sun Online: “I found Joshua’s comments so upsetting I threw away my whole Harry Potter box set.

“I have struggled with my mental health in the past so to ask if I was ‘special in the head’ was incredibly upsetting.

“He’s just like Goyle in the films was – a bully.

“I will never watch Harry Potter again because of him.”

The Sun Online has contacted Joshua’s representatives for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2021 11:34 PM

Damn, when did he get so HOT??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2021 12:32 AM

He is looking fit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2021 12:34 AM

What a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2021 12:49 AM

Or a twat.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] “I have struggled with my mental health in the past so to ask if I was ‘special in the head’ was incredibly upsetting.

People with mental illnesses should not have any access to the internet for their own good.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2021 12:50 AM

Ew. Gross.

Hard pass!

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2021 12:53 AM

First, this "Chris?": Don't provoke the meatheads and then play all coy as if you're trying to stage an intervention/truly give a shit. Second, "Hello?" March of 2018? Really, Mary-Elizabeth? Third, you sluts get moist over just about any warm meat. Herdman has a face like a broiled lamb chop.

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2021 12:53 AM

His facial expression in the linked pic is everything.

From the comments:

[quote] Did he take it????

[quote] No, I asked "do you want to have it?", he said "nah, I'm good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2021 12:59 AM

Concern troll got what he deserved for trolling.

"Morning, can I ask you why you would fuck your chances being a successful actor by using drugs?!! No wonder the acting work dried up!"

Fans - especially fans of certain genre films and series - are the most disconnected from reality. This person must be gone in the head to think this line of inquiry would be well received.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2021 1:08 AM

He was just asking a question...yeah let me tell you your career is dried up because you smoke weed.

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2021 1:23 AM

Rofl R9 and R10.

The concerned "fan" was obviously trolling, and was trying to pass a moral judgment on the actor. Then he played the victim, when the actor fought back.

Goyle was 100% in the right.

by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2021 3:17 AM

Poke a snake you get the venom, boys!

That clown of a fan was probably a Gryffindor, acting so chirpy and moralising. Slytherin Rights honestly 🐍

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2021 7:50 PM

Rofl!!

Is Goyle a Datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2021 7:53 PM

[quote] left movie buff Chris so upset he binned his beloved Harry Potter boxset and vowed never to watch them again.

That'll sure get 'em!

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2021 7:55 PM

yes, the fan IS a lose and a C**t. I'm on Goyle's side

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2021 7:56 PM

slightly OT but the then-young actor who played the Slytherin Quidditch captain Marcus Flint—the one with the janky teeth, scary eyes and the ridiculous voice—is actually quite fit and handsome irl. They used prosthetics and editing on his face to make him look a bit fug and more evil in the movie.

Imo they should have let him be sexy in the films too. Every other house had a cute heartthrob older boy as a captain, so it was kind of unfair. Wasn’t the whole point of the first films that you shouldn’t judge people according to superficial things like their background and affiliations, after all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2021 8:23 PM

Damn, he's hot R16!

What did he look like in the movie??

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2021 8:28 PM

Anyone who is still an active Harry Potter fan in 2021 is both legally retarded and legally a cunt so he was well within his rights to clarify which one the fan was, and it turns out they were a retarded cunt.

People saying I'm a griffindoor or I'm a slytherin is no different than saying I'm a Carrie or a Miranda, or I'm a INFP or ESNP or whatever. They are doing you the favor of saying that I am not an adult, I have brain troubles, and you should not ever take me seriously about anything. It's a favor, really.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2021 8:56 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2021 8:57 PM

R18 is Helen Mirren.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2021 8:57 PM

As if Mirren would say no to a Harry Potter payday.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2021 9:13 PM

R17 Marcus Flint was played by former actor Jamie Yeates, and to fit the role as described in the books he wore unattractive false teeth, pale makeup, and a rather dodgy haircut. He apparently got the part by hideously scowling a lot in the audition.

There’s not much written about Yeates online, as he did not continue in the business after the Potter films. I couldn’t track down his social media accounts, so they must be set to private. His WDW profile has him as single, 38 years old, blue-eyed, and a Scorpio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote] As if Mirren would say no to a Harry Potter payday.

You got THAT right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2021 9:21 PM

^^^forgot to add for R17: this is a clip of Jamie c. 2008-9 (he would have been around 26 years old at the time), filmed for a fan convention in Germany, which seems to be the last screen appearance he ever made and the last notable participation he took in the HP fandom.

Google has his net worth at around £10m at present, somehow. That can’t all be kickbacks from the first three Potter movies he was in (for five minutes apiece), so I am very interested to know what he does for a living now to make so much money. I’m not even certain that he lives in the U.K. anymore—he certainly seemed enamoured of Germany..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2021 9:24 PM

[quote]Wasn’t the whole point of the first films that you shouldn’t judge people according to superficial things like their background and affiliations, after all?

No, not really

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2021 9:28 PM

The actor that played Draco's other buddy, Crabbe, had to be replaced in the series because of legal problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2021 9:45 PM

R25

[quote] HARRY POTTER: I think I can tell the ‘wrong sort’ for myself, thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2021 10:29 PM

[quote] saying I'm a griffindoor or I'm a slytherin is no different than saying I'm a Carrie or a Miranda, or I'm a INFP or ESNP or whatever

I’m Ravenclaw/Samantha/INFJ/Aquarius! So fuck you R18!

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2021 11:15 PM

R26 Crabbe & Goyle get the Munchies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2021 11:59 PM

R26 lmao

says a lot that I didn’t even notice the character was recast for the final movies..

by Anonymousreply 30November 23, 2021 11:29 PM

Was "Crabbe" re-cast or replaced?

Goyle was still around, but I noticed that a black kid named "Blaise" joined the gang, and "Crabbe" was gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 23, 2021 11:34 PM

Isn't he a Brit? They aren't as sensitive about the word 'Cunt' as the average American.

by Anonymousreply 32November 23, 2021 11:46 PM

Yep, I phrased that wrong. Crabbe was replaced by Blaise.

by Anonymousreply 33November 24, 2021 12:41 AM

I genuinely feel kind of sorry for people like this, who get so personally invested in Harry Potter, Star Wars, or whatever - I think for a lot of people it's just kind of connection they don't have in real life. Goyle sounds like a cunt himself and I can appreciate that for the actor, it was just a paycheck, but there's something about this kind of stuff that just brings out the lonely, the lost & the sad. I'll bet Tom Felton - who still has a career, by the way Goyle, would at least be somewhat gracious about it all

by Anonymousreply 34November 24, 2021 12:52 AM

R12 are you kidding me? Chris is obviously a Hufflepuff, a word that Google swipe unbelievably recognizes.

by Anonymousreply 35November 24, 2021 3:38 AM

R35 Hufflepuffs are beggy, fingerwagging and intrusive? I thought they were all chill like Cedric Diggory (who was def trying to smoke a blunt with Harry during the Triwizard training) 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 36November 24, 2021 10:59 PM

Well, is she a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 37November 24, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!