Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Archuleta Comes Out as Homo PART II

DL's favorite closeted Mormon admits to loving dick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11617 hours ago

He told us already. He also claimed to not really have an interest in sex.

by Anonymousreply 107/09/2021

Is he a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 207/09/2021

Yum! I wish he still looked like he does in OPs picture. He was so dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 307/09/2021

He's an attention whore.

[quote] Is he a bottom?

"I've been open to myself and my close family for some years now that I am not sure about my own sexuality," Archuleta continued. "I came out in 2014 as gay to my family. But then I had similar feelings for both genders so maybe a spectrum of bisexual. Then I also have learned I don't have too much sexual desires and urges as most people, which works I guess because I have a commitment to save myself until marriage. Which people call asexual when they don't experience sexual urges."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407/09/2021

He doesn't seem very intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 507/09/2021

He doesn't seem very honest.

by Anonymousreply 607/09/2021

I knew he was gay from Day 1.

by Anonymousreply 707/09/2021

Cumbreath

by Anonymousreply 807/09/2021

Spermbuttsaywhat?

by Anonymousreply 907/09/2021

His butthole is like a virgin meat empanada.

by Anonymousreply 1007/09/2021

I hope he finds acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 1107/09/2021

I hope he finds OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 1207/09/2021

David was singing sad songs last night. To me alone. He's not doing great. Looks very medicated and depressed.

The answer to all his problems is right here in my pants, I mean arms. He knows it too.

by Anonymousreply 1307/09/2021

Before fully coming to terms with the idea of simply being gay many people get lost in this exhausting word soup while attempting to explain who/what they are. He'll get through it, but not before taking every opportunity to express how UNgay a gay man he is. I've heard other people who claim to be asexual before fully coming out. It's easier to deny any sexuality at all than take responsibility for one's homosexuality. It also sanitizes for those around the person coming out the concept of gayness. I mean, gay sex is just so "diiirty".

by Anonymousreply 1407/09/2021

I'd rather fuck a Teddy Ruxpin.

by Anonymousreply 1507/09/2021

did he say the word gay?

by Anonymousreply 1607/09/2021

[quote] Is he a bottom?

No, but he does enjoy scooting across the carpet, every now and then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1707/09/2021

David's dad nicknamed him "Scooter" when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1807/09/2021

I bet he has a smooth hole.

by Anonymousreply 1907/09/2021

He went golfing with the other David . I wonder if he has ever read Cookleta slash .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2007/09/2021

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 2107/09/2021

Is he still collaborating with the Mormons?

by Anonymousreply 2207/09/2021

Is he cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 2307/09/2021

R23, I'm betting uncut.

by Anonymousreply 2407/10/2021

Don't start with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 2507/10/2021

Thank gawd this thread is back. He was posting IG stories yesterday with his computer tabs in full view. This repressed HOMO was busy looking up "clean hip hop" songs and bookmarked the website "Can I watch this?" which is for Xtians to see if any movies have words like fuck, shit and *gasp* damn in them. 30 years old acting like a child. No wonder he's so out of touch to think we'll buy the bisexual/asexual pipeline excuse. Someone show him a copy of Latter Days and get this washed up hole to WORK.

by Anonymousreply 2607/10/2021

Ugh. Well, as long as he isn't fucking up anyone else's life... have at it, David.

by Anonymousreply 2707/10/2021

[R27] Too late. He's announced he'll be speaking for Liftandlove.org, another North Star org that promotes some shit called mixed orientation marriage. Where they marry off gay men to hags to procreate for Joseph Smith's lie. I can't.

by Anonymousreply 2807/10/2021

The moral of the story: religious parents ruin children's lives.

by Anonymousreply 2907/10/2021

[quote] "Can I watch this?" which is for Xtians to see if any movies have words like fuck, shit and *gasp* damn in them.

Perhaps he's using it in a way it wasn't intended. I remember back in the 90s using Parents Guide to find out if there were any steamy scenes that I'd like to see.

by Anonymousreply 3007/10/2021

^Never heard of Can I Watch This? Kids in Mind is probably the most insightful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3107/10/2021

Bless his virginal little heart.

by Anonymousreply 3207/10/2021

When is he going to present hole?

by Anonymousreply 3307/12/2021

R33 Maybe he already did and it just hasn’t been unearthed yet by the DL universe!

by Anonymousreply 3407/12/2021

His hole will also have chubby cheeks and permanent-smile.

by Anonymousreply 3507/12/2021

Wait until he gets fucked up the ass just right.

His eyes will glow red and he’ll never look back.

He’ll be grinding that perfect round tush like nobody’s business.

by Anonymousreply 3607/12/2021

That's not how it works. Self hatred doesn't hinge on orgasms, or lack thereof.

by Anonymousreply 3707/12/2021

When I see physical transformation I will be convinced he is getting some.

by Anonymousreply 3807/12/2021

He might skip the homosexuality altogether and transition to a woman so he can still be "straight" thinking that might still make him acceptable to his Mormon cult.

by Anonymousreply 3907/12/2021

If he's taking part in an ex-gay (or similar) movement, it's strange that he hasn't married. He's being a "good" Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 4007/12/2021

There’s no goddamn way in hell this boy is anything but G-A-Y

by Anonymousreply 4107/12/2021

He had an IG live and invited fans up. It was a bunch of gays and fraus. He was with his mother but that didn't stop the flirting, so he stopped inviting men up.

by Anonymousreply 4207/12/2021

[R39] BF and I thought the same. He used all the lingo about bisexual/asexual/alphabet soup, just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 4307/12/2021

The men were flirting by text or by audio-visual appearance?

by Anonymousreply 4407/12/2021

[R41] Youtube comments on his coming out interview were going in on him for insulting our intelligence and saying otherwise. If he's so super duper attracted to both, why did he admit he can't stay faithful to his girlfriend because he wants dick so bad?

by Anonymousreply 4507/12/2021

I wish the T trolls would fuck off. They have to bring it into every conversation.

by Anonymousreply 4607/12/2021

[R44] All on video. He may have kept the live up, he was inviting fans to duet with him for some song thing. First 5 people up there were men flirting.

by Anonymousreply 4707/12/2021

[Quote] why did he admit he can't stay faithful to his girlfriend because he wants dick so bad?

Where did he say that? He's never even said that he's had sex.

by Anonymousreply 4807/12/2021

[R48] Proverbially, we all know he's as virginal as a sunflower. He said on Nightline that he got into it with his girlfriend at the time because he kept checking out men and couldn't understand why he couldn't just be okay with her.

by Anonymousreply 4907/12/2021

Gay gay gay

-Not trans

by Anonymousreply 5007/12/2021

[Quote] He said on Nightline that he got into it with his girlfriend at the time because he kept checking out men and couldn't understand why he couldn't just be okay with her.

I don't really believe that. It's a neat way to not address why didn't want to make out.

by Anonymousreply 5107/12/2021

I'll never understand the whole 'tortured bisexual' thing. David's big Mormon dream is to have a wife and family. Well, if you are truly attracted to women, what is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 5207/12/2021

"...if you are truly attracted to women, what is the problem?"

He can't get me out of his head!!!

by Anonymousreply 5307/12/2021

[Quote] Well, if you are truly attracted to women, what is the problem?

He and his handlers already thought of that with the "asexual" angle.

by Anonymousreply 5407/12/2021

R54 I don't think there is an angle here . I said this in the other thread . I think he had it right with coming out as gay to his family but his family is religious , his community isn't accepting (prop 8 , the November policy ... general asshole behaviour of the LDS church) and most importantly David is religious , he isn't faking that, he really believes , he couldn't allow himself to be gay . So I don't think he came out waving a pride flag , more like "this is my diagnosis , how do I fix this " leading to his association with Northstar. Then he jumped on the bi train because it allowed him not to feel like a complete fraud when attempting to date girls. But as he mentioned in the Nightline interview , he was checking out guys while on dates with a girlfriend . And because he has convinced himself that he's bi and isn't attracted to the girls he is dating he also convinced himself that he's asexual . What he needs now is a nice guy , somebody who isn't in it primarily for sex , maybe with an equally conservative religious background .

by Anonymousreply 5507/13/2021

[R55] Spot on. What's sad is even the most devoted of his housefrau fans agree with you. There's a few I've been seeing on his socials that are begging him to live his life openly as a gay man and leave the church. His longtime fans weren't shocked at him being gay, just shocked that he came out at all and used different labels than expected. If he was truly bisexual and okay with it, he wouldn't be behaving the way he is when it comes to dating. He's has been crying about how he sabotages relationships and isn't mentally well for as long as he's been back from his mission. This is a self-hating gay man who is so repressed that his religion is all he knows. He doesn't know how to live a normal life even outside of his sexuality. Tell me again how this religion isn't abusive?

by Anonymousreply 5607/13/2021

[R52] The problem is these girls he's dating see right through the mask. He's not attracted to them beyond platonic love, hence the asexual shit.

by Anonymousreply 5707/13/2021

How is that spot on? If David is giving talks to other "SGA" men, he's part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 5807/13/2021

[R58] Spot on was to the commenter that said he sees this as an affliction and not a sexual orientation, not to David himself. You're right that he's part of the problem. I just think he knows now that he can't change it, so he's trying to live with it the "godly" way aka remain celibate/claim asexuality and dating women in a sexless situation. He and his religion are all an issue.

by Anonymousreply 5907/13/2021

I suspect this children's book will be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 6007/13/2021

R39 Why people keep saying such ridiculous things. Sorry but being trans is not such commodity, nothing he said made me think he'll want to be a woman. And religious acceptance of transgenderism left a lot to be desired.

In fact mormonism just promote being gay but without the sex and marrying a woman like a good boy

by Anonymousreply 6107/14/2021

He's having another mental health crisis again. IG stories for the past 24 hours have been about needing to improve self esteem, trauma in relationships, whatever the fuck. Get ready for the holy roller shit coming up next, this is a pattern with him.

by Anonymousreply 6207/15/2021

I think the TV interview he gave is indicative of how he'll proceed. I don't think he'll foreground the religious talk. And he's clearly media trained with how he reacted to being questioned about dating men. If he's giving these SGA talks as claimed, he's distinctly opposed to men dating other men. But he held his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 6307/15/2021

This guys exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 6407/15/2021

[quote]If he's giving these SGA talks as claimed

He has been for a long time — North Star, Lift & Love, and fireside-like talks — but there's really no way to prove it to people on the outside, and it seems like no one wants to believe it. I think part of that comes from gay men who were raised Methodist, Catholic, etc. who rightfully walked away but now think they can compare the (lack of) influence their church had over them to the LDS influence, which actually totally rules peoples' lives and is very hard to escape. That isn't a criticism; it's just that no one can understand the totality of the culture and influence without experiencing it.

For example: ask a Catholic kid about minor changes to Vatican policy and which of the higher-ups proposed it, and you'll get a blank stare. Ask a Mormon kid about what Dieter Uchtdorf said at the fall '19 General Conference and why he's their favorite of the Twelve, and they'll give you a full recap, their own analysis, and a long list of reasons.

The people who are privy to these events (I mean, apart from those who have a sassy, mincing, gossipy GA in the family) have had a lifetime of the "us vs. them" mentality being drilled into their heads, and they're also on the same sinking TBM ship as David, which is why you don't see it splashed all over social media. To my knowledge, the most "open" thing prior to all of this was advertising him as a North Star speaker; in writing, even!

by Anonymousreply 6507/15/2021

David has a big Panamanian bulge in his jeans. Looking forward to his Only Fans page in a few years. I'll definitely subscribe, as long as he doesn't sing.

by Anonymousreply 6607/15/2021

[quote]He's having another mental health crisis again. IG stories for the past 24 hours have been about needing to improve self esteem, trauma in relationships, whatever the fuck. Get ready for the holy roller shit coming up next, this is a pattern with him.

Wait, are we talking about David Archueta or Kegan Keller/Tony Goodfellow?

by Anonymousreply 6707/15/2021

I took a look at a couple of minutes of David Archuleta's recent live s. I see no spiralling. His fanmail goes back to 2018, though. Who is his lady assistant? Is he LDS as well?

by Anonymousreply 6807/15/2021

*Is she LDS?

by Anonymousreply 6907/15/2021

I wanna lick his hole

by Anonymousreply 7007/15/2021

[R65] Can confirm. I was raised Mormon, got out at 21. I'm part of several private groups on Facebook for ex-Mormons, some that range in the thousands of members. Every single time Archuleta is brought up, the stories come. People knew him through singles wards, speed dates, their granddaddy's funeral where he sang, hell I've even seen family members claim to be his cousin 6x removed or whatever. It was brought up back before he did North Star (so around 2017) that he was giving firesides to YSA in TN about the "downsides" of SSA and how it drove him toward suicidality. Word didn't get out at the time because 1. David Archuleta was a thing of the past, no one outside of LDS members gave a fuck and 2. OP had their full name out there and ExMo's try to protect our own. Family members of ex-girlfriends of his have also spoken out saying he was a nice man, shit boyfriend and everything he did with his girlfriend seemed forced and vacant. Him claiming to be exploring bisexuality/asexuality/spectrum is a whole lie coined by church heads to keep him from losing face with the secular public for when he does go into a mixed orientation marriage with a woman. He is actively dating right now and was spotted at a single's ward post-coming out. All this to say, being LDS is more in alignment with being a JW or Scientologist, and don't believe everything is peachy-keen with a celebrity the church considers sacred.

by Anonymousreply 7107/15/2021

Is Audra McDonald's husband ex Mormon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7207/15/2021

Pretty sure he's still Mormon R72

by Anonymousreply 7307/15/2021

That's what I thought. I recall that he and Audra have even done some "summer stock"/cabaret in his hometown. He seems to delight in vulgarity, which doesn't seem very on code for a Mormon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7407/15/2021

*even did

by Anonymousreply 7507/15/2021

Fellow queers in mother'sbasement rejoice!

by Anonymousreply 7607/15/2021

Thanks, r71. I knew there had to be another ExMo or two lurking around here somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 7707/15/2021

[quote] There's a few I've been seeing on his socials that are begging him to live his life openly as a gay man and leave the church.

People really have too much time on their hands these days.

by Anonymousreply 7807/15/2021

What has "these days" got to do with it? Celebrity is not a social media concept, hon.

by Anonymousreply 7907/15/2021

He's promoting Charlie Bird's book on his IG stories and claiming this man's helped him accept his struggles being "gay/bi". Has anyone read the book? It sounds like some crazy Mormon celibacy bullshit to me.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Monday at 12:37 PM

It's totally against what DL has become, but I really feel sorry for this man, who has been manipulated by his father from childhood, emotionally brainwashed by his church, and crushed by the expectations of "celebrity." When we first saw him, he was probably hiding all of that pain. One can only wish him well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81Last Monday at 2:13 PM

That's exactly what it is, R80. Charlie Bird is a local quasi-celebrity hoping to stay in the good graces of his family and everyone-everything he knows by allowing himself to be used as the church's ventriloquist dummy while he carries on doing what he's always done.

Everyone knows it, but nobody cares because it's all about mitigating the Prop 8 damage as they bleed members and can't find first-world replacements whose tithe is worth a shit. Anything that advances the "we love and support our gays" PR push to the outside world takes precedence over reality. And taking an active, public role in that performance buys a lot of leeway and silence.

Onward, ever onward...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82Last Monday at 2:56 PM

[R82] I watched bits of his interview with the loud mouth Mormon chick that interviewed him on IG. It was painful because he clearly knows the church has horrible policies, but he's defending them because leaving would alienate him worse. Just like David. I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 4:06 PM

[R81] DL's always had a soft spot for Archie, myself included. He's so loveable, but his religion is tearing him apart and making him hard to support. I can't get behind someone that does self-hating talks to other closeted gay people on the joys of celibacy and mixed orientation marriage. It's downright archaic.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 4:08 PM

He seems like a sweet guy. But I have little patience for 30-year old people who don't know what their sexuality is...

by Anonymousreply 85Last Tuesday at 4:17 PM

Even Taylor Lautner would scream MARY! at him.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 4:27 PM

[Quote] 30-year old people who don't know what their sexuality is...

I don't believe he's confused about his sexuality. I think he'll say whatever to remain in the good graces of Big Daddy - no longer, Jeff it seems, but the Mormon Church.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Tuesday at 6:45 PM

R85 He is not confused, he is scared which is very different

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 10:29 AM

If it wasn't for the church he would be more likely to be out and dating a man

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 10:34 AM

[R85] Eh, he's not confused. He knows he's gay, this bisexual/asexual labeling is a way for him to promote the church's stance on M/F marriage being superior while not abandoning his sense of self in the eyes of the public. The way he came out was pre-planned and signed off on by the church. Note the acronym he used-LGBTQIA+, the same acronym Charlie Bird and other famous Mormons use. The coming out post was dropped in the beginning/middle of June, Pride month, but right around news of the church excommunicating a gay married couple.

Suddenly, David books GMA and Nightline, tells a nice tale about the bishop that accepted him complete with a sprinkle of suicidal thoughts that the church accepting him magically made better. And just days after he comes out, the pre-order for his children's Mormon book drops. Get ready for some more Bible-thumping come time for the next single or release of the book. David is naive in some aspects, but not stupid. He's been an indie artist for quite a few years now, he has a team in place.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 11:17 AM

So if he's hanging out with all these Mormons, why are his current friends a bunch of non-Mormon gay guys like Kevin McHale? The math isn't adding up here.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 11:47 AM

The description of his book:

[quote]Based on the lyrics of David's popular and moving song, My Little Prayer tells the story of a young boy who discovers that what God wants for him is even better than what he wanted for himself. Learn to trust, learn faith, and most of all, learn to pray in this beautifully woven tale of art, music, and faith.

Subtle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92Last Wednesday at 12:01 PM

Will faith feature at all in the kids' book?

by Anonymousreply 93Last Wednesday at 12:07 PM

You're joking, right, R93?

by Anonymousreply 94Last Wednesday at 12:10 PM

When did David's father find out he loves gay sex?

by Anonymousreply 95Last Wednesday at 12:11 PM

[R92] What kind of self insert nightmare is this? Some people need to be told no before they publish.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 12:15 PM

North Star IS a conversion therapy organization no matter what they say. They merged with Evergreen International some years back, aka an actual conversion therapy org. I requested to join a couple of North Star's private Facebook groups for shits n giggles. It's nothing but a bunch of sad, lonely self-hating gay men wanting to be told that god loves them and they'll magically love themselves. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 12:37 PM

In case somebody is wondering about that song behind the book

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 12:52 PM

[quote] When is he going to present hole?

Not soon enough

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 2:35 PM

R95, wasn't there a rumor that Archie's dad suspected he was gay and made him watch straight porn to correct himself?

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 2:37 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if his dad took him to one of those massage parlors.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 8:25 PM

R100 Well, that wouldn't be a surprise.

And yes, religion doesn not any good to this young guy, but the one who screwed his life was his father

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 9:48 AM

How does Archuleta feed himself at this point? Does he still make records? Do people hire him for weddings and birhdays?

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 9:57 AM

he still releases music relatively regularly and touring (Covid put a stop to that for the moment ) . Seems to work for him .

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 1:19 PM

The gay face never lies.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 1:21 PM

Davids fucked up dad was said to force David to watch and masturbate to straight porn because he thought he was gay. He supposedly would watch him to be sure he came while jacking to the porn. I didn't believe this when I first read it, but after David admitted he was addicted to Porn, it seems more likely true. Is dad was a horrible individual. He also used corporal punishment on David at an age well after normal dad's would quit.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 3:38 PM

Bottoms like looking at straight porn to jerk off to the straight guys licking and fucking pussy so Daddy Archuleta is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 3:40 PM

I remember that rumor coming out right before Daddy A got busted with hookers at the massage parlor. Prior to that incident, he was like a golden goose to David fans. Rumor makes total sense in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 4:57 PM

[R90] Welp, new single drops soon. Guess I called it.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 4:58 PM

He’s adorable and a good guy

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 4:59 PM

Thots on the workout videos? Those hairy legs, those THIGHS. Shame about the face though, maybe once he shaves and gets rid of the church he'll be a good underwear model.

by Anonymousreply 111a day ago

What workout videos?

by Anonymousreply 112a day ago

I could imagine David modelling an old timey swimming costume, but not underwear.

by Anonymousreply 113a day ago

David's dream date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114a day ago

David's real dream date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115a day ago

[quote] [R95], wasn't there a rumor that Archie's dad suspected he was gay and made him watch straight porn to correct himself?

And didn’t it also include eating out pussy

by Anonymousreply 11617 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!