Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christopher Schwarzenegger Loses a Ton of Weight

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Ben Affleck's long lost son

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2021 11:31 PM

Yet another Daily Fail piece of clickbait shit.

Why is this place nothing but the Post and the Fail?

Depressing.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2021 11:35 PM

He looks like low rent trailer park trash

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2021 11:43 PM

He looks miserable.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2021 11:45 PM

I think he looks hot.

Way better than his fembot brother.

Christopher should make friends with Joseph Baena. I'll bet he could turn Chris into a muscle stud in no time!

They're the same age too, so they must have a lot in common. Besides dear old dad.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2021 11:47 PM

Still fucking fat. Still fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2021 11:53 PM

I’ll Be Back … on the scale.

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2021 12:24 AM

Is this is son Arnold made with the maid?

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2021 12:30 AM

No. The son with the maid is HOT

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2021 12:39 AM

No he's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2021 12:49 AM

Isn’t he slow?

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2021 12:57 AM

Wow, Arnold's arms are still bigger than Joseph's.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2021 1:09 AM

Y’all are mean.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2021 1:29 AM

This family is kind of fug.

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2021 1:54 AM

Wow, Maria is looking scary.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2021 1:58 AM

Good for him! He looks a heck of a lot better and must feel better as well. He was really fat. I hope he keeps up the diet and exercise plan.

Joseph Baena doesn’t have a handsome face, but he’s got a great body. And he seems like a nice guy. I’d be dtf for sure. Interesting that he is pursuing a career in residential real estate. I thought he’d try to be a pro bodybuilder. Real estate is the smarter move. I bet he’ll be successful and get rich.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2021 1:58 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2021 2:02 AM

I think Joseph Baena's face is handsome.

Christopher lost a lot of weight fast. It's hard for anyone to be overweight when you have a father who's famous for being extremely physically fit. And it's hard to have paparazzi take your picture for the sole purpose of helping tabloids compare you to your father. And it has to be especially painful to watch your very physically fit father frequently photographed working out with his extremely physically fit son. I hope Arnold spent some time in the gym with Christopher, too.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2021 2:44 AM

I think he got gastric bypass surgery or lapband....

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2021 5:28 AM

He was in a surfing accident of some kind. He was of normal weight bthen, but after got fat after the accident

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2021 5:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2021 9:29 PM

Did he feel the need to do this in order to compete with the twenty-four year old for their father's attention?

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 9:31 PM

R6 he is definitely not fat anymore. He looks good. I wonder if he had gastric bypass.

by Anonymousreply 23October 6, 2021 9:34 PM

He must be gay, right? What 23-year-old straight man gets a pedicure with his mom?

by Anonymousreply 24October 6, 2021 9:36 PM

He look less like Maria when he's thin.

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2021 9:38 PM

Still looks like he rode the small bus, but just takes up less space.

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2021 10:40 PM

Is Christopher retarded?

by Anonymousreply 27October 7, 2021 11:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2021 9:42 PM

Like it happens to everyone, he looks much better thin. However, whenever he smiles the UGLINESS shines through. The only of Arnold's children to be attarctive is Patrick - the rest are mostly unattractive. The Schwarzenegger Homo ergaster hideousness was a bad mix with Maria Shriver's ugly Leprechaun face. As for Joseph Baena, his mother looks like a gorilla in a wig and we all know that Arnold has monkeyish features, so the combination wasn't good, either.

So yes, this is an improvement but there's not much beauty to showcase.

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2021 10:05 PM

SAD Ben's long lost son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2021 10:09 PM

Still meh.

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2021 10:11 PM

R24 The other son is the (alleged) gay one

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2021 10:15 PM

He looks like a Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2021 10:18 PM

He looks like he ate a Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2021 11:30 PM

Do Patrick and Christopher have anything to do with their illegitimate brother?

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 12:33 AM

R35, not sure, but Joseph wasn't invited to Katherine's wedding to Chris Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 4:30 AM

He's thinner, for sure, bur he still looks mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 12:38 PM

Patrick and Joseph Baena were photographed hanging out. Christopher is just 24. 6 months of exercise and he could be shredded.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 1:36 PM

He and his haft brother Joseph Baena are the same age and are only months apart.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2021 1:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2022 5:02 PM

He’s looking even better now. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2022 5:03 PM

He looks better, but he still looks...off. He's this big, lumbering thing, like Lennie in "Of Mice & Men." He went to University of Michigan, but it's not clear what he actually does, other than lumber around. Knowing sanctimonious Maria is, it's interesting that no seems to be talking about whatever is obviously up with this kid.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2022 6:00 PM

"Maria exuded elegance"

DM exuded shade.

The son looks great now.

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2022 6:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!