Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Love Island” season 3 Official Thread

Another year has passed, and here we are with another season of Love Island. I loved last season. So excited.

So many hotties this season!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10017 hours ago

Kyra, I have bigger boobs than Kyra and I am a guy.

by Anonymousreply 107/07/2021

Kyra had no shape but she’s cute. She’s super horny though.

The blonde chick is smoking hot.

by Anonymousreply 207/07/2021

Josh is HOT

by Anonymousreply 307/07/2021

Why would Christian do that bullshit with his hair? He’s attractive but that hair.

by Anonymousreply 407/07/2021

Jeremy is 🥵🥵🥵🥵

by Anonymousreply 507/07/2021

Why do these blond dye jobs come on TV with their dark roots showing, that looks so trashy. Have they been in lock down that long? Couldn't they pack some Clairol, they clearly had spare time on their hands if they were in lock down.

by Anonymousreply 607/07/2021

Can someone explain what is so great about this show? I keep seeing people - unlikely people such as Quentin Letts - raving about it, but it looks like shit to me. What am I missing?

by Anonymousreply 707/07/2021

This trend of white boys going platinum blond needs to end. Most look ridiculous with it.

by Anonymousreply 807/07/2021

R7 out of all the trashy reality tv dating shows, it’s one of the best. It’s young, fun and something you can escape with. I love it.

But it doesn’t hold a candle to the UK version.

by Anonymousreply 907/07/2021

R7 it gets better as the season goes on, they keep introducing new people and sending people home, that creates drama. If you don't care for the drama you will never like this show, but the drama is the entertainment along with the eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 1007/07/2021

I love when the drama starts r10

by Anonymousreply 1107/08/2021

Guys are pretty hot, but I need something gay to really stay interested.

by Anonymousreply 1207/08/2021

How sad to only be able to enjoy things if they’re “gay”

by Anonymousreply 1307/08/2021

[quote] Guys are pretty hot, but I need something gay to really stay interested.

The guy doing the commentary is gay. Matthew Hoffman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1407/08/2021

R12 I respect this, but needs must in this hetero world, mate.

Another vote for love Island! Below deck, love Island, and occasionally big brother are all great.

by Anonymousreply 1507/08/2021

I watched last year. The remaining couples seemed "in love" at season's end. None of them are still together....

by Anonymousreply 1607/08/2021

R16 shit happens and things change.

by Anonymousreply 1707/08/2021

What percentage of them are clean-skinned? And how many are stained?

by Anonymousreply 1807/08/2021

R16: That's not a surprise. Shouldn't it be obvious by now that these attention whores on Love Island, The Bachelor, etc., aren't really looking for love and relationships? Those shows are stepping-stones in their quest for fame (D-list) and building an influencer brand.

by Anonymousreply 1907/08/2021

R19 Connor and Mackenzie broke up recently after being together since the show ended. Same for Cely and Jeremiah. They’re young. Shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 2007/08/2021

I don’t find the guys very hot. Jeremy has classic himbo looks but is dull as a box of rocks. I mostly watch it for the scheming girls.

by Anonymousreply 2107/08/2021

Yasssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 2207/08/2021

'What percentage of them are clean-skinned? And how many are stained?'

By 'stained' do you mean tattoos or are you a Klan Granny?

by Anonymousreply 2307/08/2021

These days a guy not having tattoos makes me think he’s educated and rich. Like look at the first guy in OP’s pic. He looks vaguely traditional Ivy League.

Tattoos just tell me they’re common. Tattoos aren’t not offensive or anything—just common. Common like Bravo.

They were supposed to make people special.

by Anonymousreply 2407/08/2021

Rich people have tattoos these days

by Anonymousreply 2507/08/2021

Harry Styles has tattoos and he's worth $100m.

by Anonymousreply 2607/08/2021

Beckham has tattoos and he's worth 300m.

by Anonymousreply 2707/08/2021

Wahrlberg is worth mega millions and has had them cleaned off.

by Anonymousreply 2807/08/2021

Oh rich people totally have tattoos. All the top stars.

That’s why so many have copied them, and why it’s no longer special. It’s like sushi now: nothing special.

But the highly educated and rich—you know, the people who actually run things—they don’t seem to have them. Ivy types.

by Anonymousreply 2907/08/2021

We finally got some drama last night on Love Island UK...there's no chemistry between OG boys and OG girls. Everyone is waiting to jump ship..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3007/08/2021

Uncle Roger has something to say...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3107/09/2021

Ugh. They look like the oldest boy band ever.

by Anonymousreply 3207/09/2021

The Uk version is amazing. The USA version is fun and sweeter but doesn’t hold a candle to UK’s.

I’ve never seen the other versions, like Australia, Germany etc.

by Anonymousreply 3307/09/2021

Dumb straights fucking and fighting. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3407/09/2021

[quote] Dumb straights

It's interesting to watch others flirt and banter and 'graft'*. We can pick up methods and ideas for us to use in our own lives.

*The word 'graft' traditionally means to work hard at manual labour. On 'Love Island' it means to work very hard to chat someone up, to really put in the effort to win them over.

by Anonymousreply 3507/09/2021

Has there ever been any Bi action? Like two guys hooking up and picking each other?

by Anonymousreply 3607/09/2021

R36 no the guys like the women. But in the UK show there were two women who picked each other

by Anonymousreply 3707/09/2021

r36, In Love Island Australia 2nd season - they have a bi-couple, but it didn't last too long. But it did set a precedent for future couplings on Love Island. The 1st season of Love Island Australia was crazy...it had so much drama - sex, fist fights, etc...I still hate the couple that won that season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3807/09/2021

So many hunky men on UK's Love Island. But only one of them has any brains, so far.

by Anonymousreply 3907/09/2021

Wasn't there male nudity in the first Australian Love Island, something involving gladiator life?

by Anonymousreply 4007/09/2021

There was man ass on season 1 of UK

by Anonymousreply 4107/09/2021

The lovely Chris had a pleasant personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4207/09/2021

omg can't you people do anything?! (Presenting the delightful Chris Hughes.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4307/09/2021

I can't understand all the thick regional accents on LI UK.

They use the Glottal Stop; they say 'banter' as 'ban'er'.

by Anonymousreply 4407/10/2021

Melvin "Cinco" Holland, Jr. Is hot

by Anonymousreply 4507/10/2021

Will Moncado looks like Aron Piper

by Anonymousreply 4607/10/2021

Will’s accent is sexy

by Anonymousreply 4707/10/2021

So wait two guys hooked up on the Australian one? It's funny these shows about hooking up and none of the guys bromance. I know a few people from the MTV challenges cast and they told me more than one guy hooked up with the gay guys who were on the cast..

by Anonymousreply 4807/10/2021

R48 yes, but like 2 and this was years ago. The show barely casts gay guys now.

Adam from Road Rules had oral sex with Danny Roberts.

Most of the guys don’t even speak to the gay dudes. Shane had to stay in the girls room during Final Reckoning or Vendettas, one of those.

by Anonymousreply 4907/10/2021

Ha! Should I not listen to Uncle Roger and dl the Brit version?

by Anonymousreply 5007/10/2021

R49, it’s because they cast a certain type of gay guy that is more likely to hang with women than dudes. It’s not like Carl Nassib or Darren Young type gay dudes are on these shows

by Anonymousreply 5107/10/2021

R51 you must watch a different show. What gay guy has ever been with the guys more? You dont know all the misogyny and homophobia behind the scenes huh?

by Anonymousreply 5207/10/2021

someone find me a uk googlebox torrent! tia

by Anonymousreply 5307/10/2021

R52, which gay guy has been truly masculine and mainstream? Karamo seemed to be so while on Real World, but thereafter revealed he is very stereotypical

by Anonymousreply 5407/10/2021

r54 Ryan Cleary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5507/10/2021

[quote] Harry Styles has tattoos and he's worth $100m. Beckham has tattoos and he's worth 300m.

Oh, honey—by “rich” he means BORN rich.

by Anonymousreply 5607/10/2021

Love Island is a good, sensible setup which doesn't do psychological harm to the participants.

Big Brother treats the participants as though they're in a prison cell.

The Bachelorette and Farmer takes a Wife forces the participants to fight against each other in a psychologically-damaging competetion.

by Anonymousreply 5707/11/2021

Why does everybody have a poodle cut? Is that the trend for men these days?

by Anonymousreply 5807/11/2021

It is the fashion, R58.

Young people MUST conform!

by Anonymousreply 5907/11/2021

Josh is HOT. That body is WOW. He’s thick in all the right places

by Anonymousreply 6007/11/2021

The new guy is good looking but definitely gay. I’m sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 6107/14/2021

As the new guy sucked off all the other male contestants. Now that would be quite the episode

by Anonymousreply 6207/14/2021

Isaiah is beautiful but gives off gay vibes. He probably wants the guys lowkey

by Anonymousreply 6307/14/2021

I hope they show this in the UK after ours in over.

by Anonymousreply 6407/14/2021

The helicopter montage was just too much for me...no way this boy is straight! The new girl Florita is bisexual...They group played a game and Trina kissed her and another girl. Once the game was over she told Trina she was bi.

by Anonymousreply 6507/15/2021

A lot of girls are bi and it’s accepted. Not so much with men.

by Anonymousreply 6607/15/2021

Will is sexy

by Anonymousreply 6707/15/2021

Will and Kyra are a scam...the Instagram detectives found flirtatious messages between the two before Love Island.

by Anonymousreply 6807/15/2021

Jeremy hasn’t lifted a finger to tell the girls he’s partnered with he wants to have sex with them, and the girls are trying.

Maybe he’s gay and thinks the show will give him the magic straight pill. Personally, I would have sucked him off on night one. He might really enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Sunday at 1:56 AM

Korey’s nipples are thick and spongy. They would be sore on the island if I had my way with him.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Sunday at 2:02 AM

R69 you don’t have to be gay not to wanna Fuck on tv. Some people are self aware.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Sunday at 3:27 AM

R42/R43 Chris & Kem were totally in love. They just didn’t have the intellectual or emotional capacity to realise it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Sunday at 3:36 AM

In a parallel universe very close to ours, Jack Grealish is on this season of LOVE ISLAND.

Really, it’s what he should be doing in our timeline, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73Last Sunday at 3:38 AM

The two new men that started last night are quite hot, Slade and Wes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74Last Monday at 8:59 AM

R74 hes. Love them. Very sexy. Love Slade’s southern accent and Wes looks like he could be Shemar Moore’s offspring

by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 11:08 AM

Wes is hot, but he's going to play the game. He knows Cash is popular and probably want to couple up with her. However his first choice is Aimee, but she needs to get over Isaiah and Cash coupling up.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 12:26 PM

Isaiah is a closet case. His eyes lit up when he saw Wes, and even offered Cash to him and said he wants them to be bros.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 12:28 PM

R77, I've already stated above his walk off the helicopter gave away which team he plays for...they are some suspect pictures of him floating online...

by Anonymousreply 78Last Monday at 12:48 PM

R77 really? I haven’t seen any pics

by Anonymousreply 79Last Monday at 12:49 PM

R78 Well, post them!

by Anonymousreply 80Last Monday at 3:49 PM

Here you go, r80...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81Last Tuesday at 7:09 AM

Others are thinking the same...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82Last Tuesday at 7:12 AM

That doesn’t mean he’s gay just because he has gay friends

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 7:24 AM

Lmaoooo that walk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 7:33 AM

Jeremy is hot but annoying me now.

Sucks that Slade already left. Wonder why he left and if it’s really family issues.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Tuesday at 5:11 PM

FUCK FLORITA

by Anonymousreply 86Last Tuesday at 5:20 PM

Is it just me or does Jeremy seem to have a much better time hanging with the guys than he has had with any of the women?

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 8:18 AM

R87 that is the same story with Jake on the current U.K. series (7!) of LOVE ISLAND.

On the last episode (19th of July), Jake deliberately forfeited himself in the ‘Eggs In One Basket’ Challenge, so that he “had to” passionately kiss another male Islander. He chose Liam, and seemed more into it than his later kiss with their mutual chosen couple-up Kaz.

Jake also cried like a baby a few weeks ago when his Island mate Brad left the show. Man was clinging and weeping to poor Brad like a bereaved army wife, when they’ve only known one another a month. Suss.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Thursday at 2:50 AM

^^Jake & Liam jokingly smooching again at the end of the episode..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89Last Thursday at 2:58 AM

Love Island never disappoints with the hotnesss

by Anonymousreply 90Last Thursday at 3:10 AM

R87 you’re definitely gay if you don’t understand straight bros with the “bro” mentality. They usually prefer being with their boys. Women are an object to them.

He’s not being gay. He’s being a bro.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 4:54 AM

R91, I didn't say he was gay, I said he seems to be enjoying hanging with the bros more than any of the women.

[quote] They usually prefer being with their boys.

The problem with your theory is that none of the other guys are displaying this behavior to this level, just Jeremy. Jeremy does seem more interested in Florita than he has shown to any other woman, it will be interesting to see now that he has won her, if the interest wains.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 1:01 PM

R92 from what they show.

I feel all the boys look happiest when with each other

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 1:09 PM

R93 romantic homosociality, dear.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Thursday at 2:21 PM

Brosexuals and homiesexuals

by Anonymousreply 95Last Thursday at 2:46 PM

R89 Those two men are Quality Meat!!

I was sad that beautiful, inarticulate, honourable Brad was kicked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 5:10 PM

That ending. Omg.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 6:13 PM

R82 The person shown in that Twitter feed is —

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 6:25 PM

genuinely don’t understand how the people in the love island villa stay sane when there’s absolutely fuck all to do in there?? like they could at least put a ping pong table in the garden or something

by Anonymousreply 9918 hours ago

Don’t know how the situation with intoxicants is with the US & Aussie shows, but in the U.K. it’s a two drink maximum each day (and past contestants have said that you have to beg to get a second glass of wine or beer of an evening—crew really do not want anyone drinking); however you can smoke up to twenty fags or a vape cartridge a day, in a little designated area outside the main villa away from cameras. Because of that, even the non-smokers tend to take it up temporarily, so they can get a break from being on film and self-editing, and talk in actual privacy for a bit.

Also, the food & water intake of contestants is monitored closely, to make sure that no-one suffers dehydration or malnourishment that they can sue over later, and also to make sure everyone looks their best. I’m told the show actually provides quite good ingredients and a lot of them, so contestants can fill up on making their own healthy breakfasts and lunches. Anyone with suspected anorexia or bulimia is not booked on the show, again due to litigation concerns of producers.

by Anonymousreply 10017 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!