Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leona Helmsley

She would have turned 101 yesterday; born July 4, 1920. Does the DL love her or hate her? How would she be faring in todays cultural climate? Could she have run successfully for NYC mayor this year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2022 10:59 AM

I’ve found it strange that there really aren’t that many interviews with her on film.

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2021 9:45 AM

She hated Trump so she had that going for her.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2021 9:46 AM

Well, I'm a fan of hers then R2.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2021 9:48 AM

Loved the Suzanne Pleshette film about her.

Also loved the story of how Leona would go swimming and have an underling toss a shrimp at her as she caught it in her mouth and would bark like a seal.

Obscenely wealthy people sure do some pretty weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2021 9:51 AM

She really was a nasty, entitled cunt -- but if she hated Dump she's OUR nasty, entitled cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2021 10:03 AM

And she loved her dog so that’s also a plus.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2021 10:07 AM

Is there anyone here over 50 that hasn't seen this? I remember how it seemed like the whole country watched it when it was first broadcast. Total campfest and still fun to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2021 10:08 AM

She might have been like a hybrid of Hillary and Trump in politics.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2021 10:10 AM

Suzy is awesome as Leona. (But more attractive, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2021 10:18 AM

Leona had a love/hate thing with Trump. They were two of the same real estate/hotel scoundrels. They were always invited to each others big events where they would shade each other. Leona was basically Trump in drag

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2021 10:22 AM

Leona went to jail because, "only the little people pay taxes". Now it's Trump's turn

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2021 10:24 AM

“We don't pay taxes. The little people pay taxes.”

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2021 10:27 AM

“ "As I was reading the indictment, the one thing I kept thinking was: 'My God, this is some street-level mobster bulls--t,'" one former New York prosecutor told The Independent. "Two sets of books? That's like 'How to Commit Tax Fraud 101' at crime college." University of Chicago law professor Daniel Hemel added, "This is Leona Helmsley-level stuff”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2021 10:54 AM

Yep, Leona is working her sweet revenge on Trump from hell

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2021 10:57 AM

Her younger brother Sherman found remarkable success as an actor, starring in two long-running sitcoms, "The Jeffersons" and "Amen."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2021 11:01 AM

R15, but he respelled his name to disassociate himself a bit.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2021 11:13 AM

She would have been a rabid trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2021 11:16 AM

Oops...reading some posts^^...trump was her business rival. Well...I'm still sticking with trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2021 11:19 AM

Uh, she hated gays but being in her business she had to use them. Unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2021 11:28 AM

Leona is fine bologna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2021 11:32 AM

Met Pleschette a few years before her passing when she was married to Tom Poston.

I excused myself for bothering her in a store in Virginia and told her how much I loved her Leona.

She looked me up and down and let loose with this huge cackle of laughter. Said it was so much fun playing someone so evil and nasty with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She relished it.

She, and Tom, were so sweet and funny and she thanked me for watching and remembering it. I said, "Honey, I bought the VHS," which made her cackle even louder!

What an awesome dame. She totally deserved an Emmy for that.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2021 12:59 PM

At first glance, OP's pic looks like Joe Manchin in drag.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2021 1:02 PM

“Money enhances a man, yes, as beauty enhances a woman.” -- Leona Helmsley

“I've always wanted to be the biggest real estate man to come down the pike.” -- Leona Helmsley

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2021 1:24 PM

"Uh, she hated gays..."

She hated everyone

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2021 1:29 PM

NYC doesn't seem to have characters like her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2021 1:31 PM

[quote]Also loved the story of how Leona would go swimming and have an underling toss a shrimp at her as she caught it in her mouth and would bark like a seal.

She would squeal, "Feed the fishy!"

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2021 1:33 PM

"NYC doesn't seem to have characters like her anymore. "

Yeah, Trump spoiled it for everyone :(

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2021 1:35 PM

She hated Trump, because he was/is so tacky and swarmy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Fucking rancid cunt

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2021 1:47 PM

Trump is generally loathed in NYC, not so much because of his politics as because he and his relatives have fucked over so many people over the years.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2021 1:51 PM

Another woman incarcerated while same-crimes men go free.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2021 1:57 PM

She hatred Trump because she was just like him. She is no one to be admired even by DL. she was as nasty and as cruel as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2021 2:00 PM

Despite her past history with Trump, she would have gotten into an all out WWE smack-down with Linda McMahon for that cabinet post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2021 2:01 PM

It's hilarious that Linda McMahon basically sunk her company by spending outrageous sums of money to purchase a US Senate seat...not one but twice failing.

Then she finally gets a government cabinet position only to be tainted by the stench of Trump.

Too funny but nonetheless deserved you old ratchet cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2021 2:05 PM

And just to add to the picture, let's remember how HATEFUL Leona was the her staff. Truly awful stories could be heard by the rank and file workers in those days.

by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2021 2:27 PM

R15 R16

lying ass wipes……..Lena Rosenthal Roberts Helmsley is not related in any way shape or form to Sherman Helmsley.

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2021 2:28 PM

As bad as she was, compared to today's Silicon Valley billionaire lizard-people she seems almost warm and fuzzy. Like at least she vaguely resembled a human being now and then.

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2021 2:29 PM

It's Sherman HEMSLEY, not HELMSLEY.

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2021 2:31 PM

Whatever^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote] NYC doesn't seem to have characters like her anymore.

**ahem**

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote]lying ass wipes……..Lena Rosenthal Roberts Helmsley is not related in any way shape or form to Sherman Helmsley.

Gee, DO YA THINK?!

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2021 2:34 PM

[quote]Obscenely wealthy people sure do some pretty weird shit.

That's the NEWLY wealthy

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2021 2:41 PM

Vulgar Reagan era cunt like Sad Loser.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2021 2:51 PM

Her only quality is that she loved the Maltese breed of dog.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2021 3:24 PM

Dogs are not picky when it comes to bitches.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2021 3:37 PM

Bitch has the most beautiful mausoleum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2021 3:44 PM

Back in the day, I remember joking that if I ever had a sex change and it went really wrong, I might end up looking like Leona's less attractive younger sister. It took years of therapy to wipe that stain away. NO amount of wealth or internal goodness could overcome her unattractiveness. Bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2021 3:45 PM

She was this secretary who slept with her much older boss. Then married him.

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2021 3:48 PM

Trivia: at one time Leona and The Donald had the same PR representative. Rubinstein also rep’d Larry King, Don Rickles and Al Roker and many others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2021 4:29 PM

She was one of the most disagreeable people I’ve ever met. She practically snarled. She was as big a creep as Trump- didn’t have friend in the world either. Oh, and she was dishonest- it got her in jail so…

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2021 4:43 PM

Back in 1992 Howard Stern had a skit where he was Leona Helmsley- HARRY , aren't you going to miss my LUSCIOUS LIPS- with an echo sound as if she were in the slammer- It was SO funny.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2021 4:47 PM

I remember when she was doing an interview during the trial and she said how absurd it was that the DA said she told her maid that only little people pay taxes. She said it was ridiculous that anyone thought she'd be standing in the pantry talking with her maid about her finances. "My maid of all people!" She wasn't offended with what the DA said she said, but that she'd be talking with her lowly maid.

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2021 4:48 PM

Some people really do have a face that totally matches their personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2021 4:50 PM

Some of her rage came from not being accepted by NYC's wealthy Jewish society because she was too "Brighton Beach" for their tastes.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2021 4:53 PM

Fun fact: Her middle name was Mindy.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2021 4:57 PM

R53 She looks so warm and kind! The type of woman you take to afternoon tea!

by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2021 4:58 PM

Trump won’t go to jail. They only imprison women like Leona and Martha Stewart for this sort of high profile fraud.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2021 5:01 PM

[quote] Trump is generally loathed in NYC, not so much because of his politics as because he and his relatives have fucked over so many people over the years.

So true. What presidential candidate ever lost his home state? Twice.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2021 6:20 PM

Bless your heart, r36.

by Anonymousreply 59July 5, 2021 6:20 PM

The word cunt was invented for her. I read her biography (recommended if you want to hate someone posthumously). Godawful, nasty, and without a scintilla of even one redeeming quality. She stalked the well-respected Harry Helmsley (the opposite of Trump) and then deconstructed his reputation by her gross inhumanity. She had an agency devise a campaign for Harry's hotels where she was "The Queen" ("Queen of Mean') and had them plastered all over Manhattan. "I wouldn't sleep on an uncomfortable bed. Why should you?" Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 5, 2021 6:35 PM

The story was that, at long last, Harry realized what a bitch Leona was, got into a huge argument with her and stabbed her. In the aftermath, crafty Leona protected Harry from the cops and made up a cock and bull story about burglars thereby tying Harry to her side for the rest of his life.

Didn't Trump buy their old house (Dunnelin something?) for Ivana back in the 80s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 5, 2021 6:39 PM

"I am not going to jail, I've done nothing wrong. I'm innocent. My only crime is that I'm Leona Helmsley."

(At 0:50)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 5, 2021 7:47 PM

It went beyond just being ill-tempered and unpleasant with her - God knows there are a lot of people like that - there was something seriously wrong with her on a psychological level.

by Anonymousreply 63July 5, 2021 7:50 PM

I'm sorry but that woman was ugly as sin. Hideous! From the very crown of her head to the soles of her feet she emanated ugliness. However, she did like dogs, and included them in her Will.

R7 It's Christmas in July to me on this day and I love you. I've read of that t.v. movie and never thought I'd see it until this day. Campy good time!

R21 She was an actual broad and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I love your story. Suzanne Pleshette was such a broad that she had it pre-arranged for her best girlfriends to be the pallbearers at her funeral. The t.v. movie was before cgi so just in my imagination I bet Suzanne Pleshette probably held court off set in the makeup trailer.

by Anonymousreply 64July 5, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote]It's hilarious that Linda McMahon basically sunk her company

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 65July 5, 2021 8:24 PM

I read something years ago by the principals of the woman-owned firm that got the Helmsley hotel account.

She was the CLIENT FROM HELL and that's putting it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 66July 5, 2021 9:53 PM

Back in the 70s, a woman who worked there told me Tom Jones used to stage gay orgies at the Park Lane.

by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2021 12:13 AM

She left $12 million to her little dog

by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2021 1:07 AM

No one likes skimpy towels.

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2021 1:58 AM

Say what you will about her, she had excellent taste...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2021 2:27 AM

I bet she never really enjoyed her wealth or anything for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2021 2:29 AM

Her only son died of a heart attack in 1982. Leona sued her former daughter-in-law allegedly to the brink of bankruptcy for minutia such as the return postage on her son's casket. What a gal.

by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2021 2:34 AM

Good lord R62 she looks like the real life version of Cruella DeVille in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2021 3:43 AM

Did Leona ever do anal?

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2021 4:17 AM

The irony of it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote]Good lord [R62] she looks like the real life version of Cruella DeVille in that pic.

Cruella DeVil, as in DEVIL -- get it?

by Anonymousreply 76July 6, 2021 4:22 AM

The article referenced by R66

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 6, 2021 6:24 AM

We don't admire her, R32, we RELISH her!

by Anonymousreply 78July 6, 2021 7:29 AM

R77 appears to be paywalled

by Anonymousreply 79July 6, 2021 7:53 AM

[quote]Did Leona ever do anal?

Between Harry's dementia and an ugly mug like her's how could he tell the difference between her face and her ass.

I'm pretty sure both were hairy.

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2021 11:46 AM

When her son died, she kicked his wife and kids out of their house. She hired Assistant Managers in the hotels who looked like her dead son.

by Anonymousreply 81July 6, 2021 12:04 PM

I'm surprised she didn't contract a hit out on her daughter-in-law and grandkids!

by Anonymousreply 82July 6, 2021 1:12 PM

R57, See r31.

by Anonymousreply 83July 6, 2021 1:29 PM

R77, can you post the highlights? Many of us do not want to subscribe to ad week.

by Anonymousreply 84July 6, 2021 4:31 PM

By Robert Klara

December 19, 2016

Even though nearly four decades have passed, Jane Maas remembers her scariest client as though it were yesterday.

"She was a bully. It was such a torment to work with her," said Maas, who actually used to whisper prayers on her way to meetings, hoping to avoid the forked tongue of her client. "Everybody was afraid of her," Maas adds. "Even her own bodyguard, who'd been a New York City police officer, was afraid of her."

The client? Leona Helmsley.

If you're over 40, a longtime New Yorker or both, that name requires no explanation. The imperious wife of real estate developer Harry Helmsley, Leona—who personally ran six of her husband's opulent Manhattan hotels—was probably the most famous female face of 1980s New York. Much of the reason for that fame was her advertising. Helmsley insisted on appearing in all of her ads, a decision that put her arched eyebrows and crafty smile in newspapers, magazines and on TV for nearly a decade.

Ad exec Jane Maas Investigation Discovery

Leona Helmsley died in 2007, but her face is back on-screen this holiday season. For the second year running, Investigation Discovery has dusted off some old episodes of Barbara Walters Presents featuring the movers and shakers of a generation ago, and Leona Helmsley is one of them.

The episode, "The Queen of the Palace," is what Investigation Discovery group president Henry Schleiff calls "the quintessential example of Barbara's efforts in revealing a woman whose understanding and expertise in branding exceeded even her impressive knowledge of real estate—perhaps creating the template, today, for President-elect Donald Trump." (Hold that thought. We'll come back to it.)

The reappearance of the Walters special, which is also available on demand via Idgo, has put Maas back in the public spotlight, too. No doubt, it'll also win her a new generation of sympathizers. While Helmsley indisputably ran some fine hotels (the portfolio numbered 30 at its peak), she also ran them like Stalin.

Notorious for humiliating her employees and firing them for the smallest infractions, Helmsley was by most accounts the boss from hell. New York Mayor Ed Koch once called her the Wicked Witch of the West, and Helmsley's own attorney conceded she was a "tough bitch."

"A spiteful, extravagant, foul-mouthed woman who terrified her underlings," is how The New York Times sized up Helmsley—in her obituary.

As a general rule, the closer you worked with Helmsley, the more you suffered, meaning Maas suffered more than most. She held down what had to be Madison Avenue's most prestigious yet least desired job: the personal advertising rep for Leona.

The post lasted a mere seven months, but, Maas said, "it was a degrading, terrible seven months."

The groundbreaking ads

Jane Maas first met Leona Helmsley at a party given by then New York Gov. Hugh Carey. As a young executive with Wells Rich Greene, Maas had worked on "I Love New York," the tourism campaign conceived amid the panic of the city's social and fiscal collapse that also yielded Milton Glaser's iconic logo. The mercurial Helmsley had just fired her agency, Berber Silverstein & Partners, (she would wind up firing them four times in total) and was looking for a new ad shop. Maas, who'd just struck out on her own with three employees, got the job.

Maas immediately made the difficult but wise decision to continue with the creative template that the preceding agency had established, one that featured Helmsley (ebullient in cascading ball gowns and her 1980s feathered hair) at the center of all of the ads.

by Anonymousreply 85July 6, 2021 4:46 PM

"It was a very, very successful campaign and getting a lot of notice," said Maas. The practice of a high-ranking executive making his or her face an integral part of the brand itself was a novel idea in 1980, and no less a publication than Adweek hailed the ads as "a new chapter in U.S. hotel advertising."

"It's hard for a new agency to continue the last one's work," Maas explained. "But I had learned that very often it is absolutely the best thing to do."

It was. At first, the public ate up the idea of the Queen of the Palace (a reference to the New York Palace, the Helmsley flagship property across from St. Patrick's Cathedral), the no-nonsense lady who applied the white-glove test to her hotels and personally guaranteed a fluffy pillow for your head.

"She captured everyone's attention with her iconic ads," recalls John Tanner, general manager of New York-based Chase Design Group. "Her ads delivered the promise of living like royalty, and the idea of a luxury hotel stay became mainstream."

by Anonymousreply 86July 6, 2021 4:47 PM

The impossible client

But Maas' problem wasn't the concept; it was Mrs. Helmsley.

Refusing to be photographed inside any of her hotels, Helmsley would only pose before a blank screen in her penthouse on Central Park South. (Later, Maas slipped in the backgrounds for the various Helmsley properties.) Helmsley also refused to be photographed by anyone except Norman Parkinson, photographer of the British royal family, who had to be flown in from London. Helmsley's wardrobe changes, smoldering moods and penchant for rejecting everything translated to endless days. "We started at eight in the morning and worked until it got dark," Maas said. "The whole thing was grueling."

And what did the billionaire Helmsley pay for Maas' dawn-to-dusk dedication? "Ten thousand dollars for the whole shooting match," she said. "It barely paid for the art director."

Indeed, it was Helmsley's parsimoniousness, exacerbated by her toxic personality, that ultimately proved to be her undoing. In 1987, stories of Helmsley purchasing extravagant items, like a $1 million marble dance floor for her Connecticut mansion, and writing them off as business expenses eventually drew the attention of U.S. attorney (and later New York City Mayor) Rudolph W. Giuliani. Hauled into court to face 235 counts of tax evasion, Helmsley faced a parade of former employees who shared horror stories of what it was like to work for her. Among them was the housekeeper who revealed how Helmsley had once said that "only the little people pay taxes."

Convicted in 1989 on 33 counts of income-tax evasion, Helmsley eventually served 18 months in prison. Hailed as "the Queen of the Palace" in the early 1980s, by 1990 Helmsley was known as "the Queen of Mean" (the title of a subsequent TV movie about her) and saw herself lampooned everywhere from Saturday Night Live to the Howard Stern Show.

The cost of fame

When Barbara Walters finally sat down with a bitter and broken Helmsley, she asked the hotelier what was to blame for her downfall. "I never should have done the ads," Helmsley said.

Yet those ads—funny to look at now—changed the industry.

"They were groundbreaking," noted Hayes Roth of marketing firm HA Roth Consulting. "They leveraged an existing personality and made it relevant to the brand, and did it long enough that you understood the connection. The hotels and a reputation—and she had a reputation—and she just married the two."

Indeed, by introducing the idea that the owner of a famous brand can become a brand herself and blurring the distinctions between them, Helmsley may have inadvertently shown Donald Trump a thing or two. At least, that's what Maas believes.

"I really think he studied her," she said. "They were rivals, and she never brought him up to me. But I suspect that he took a leaf from her book." (Trump Hotels did not respond to Adweek's request for comment.)

Whatever the case, after her inevitable firing by Helmsley, Maas went on to have a long and successful run with Muller Jordan Weiss. Today, she says that having worked for Helmsley did nothing to help her career. Indeed, Maas wound up in court to help recover photographer's fees. But she does thank The Queen of Mean for one thing.

"I grew a thicker skin," Maas said. "Leona made me grow a rhinoceros hide. And I've become a better person because of that."

by Anonymousreply 87July 6, 2021 4:47 PM

Wow, she really put the "c" in cunt.

by Anonymousreply 88July 6, 2021 5:27 PM

Rachel Maddow did a segment on Leona last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2021 3:50 PM

She was despised by the public.

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2021 4:17 PM

She was an awful human being, and an awful business person.

Skirting taxes is a sleazy way of doing business.

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2021 4:21 PM

60 Minutes profile. This was before the scandals, when she was still "The Queen of the Palace."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2021 6:46 PM

Thank you, r92! I've never seen that. There are so few clips of her. I've never seen her at the house in Connecticut and I'd never seen the apartment pool area all dolled up. I've only ever seen it looking abandoned and I've only ever seen their house after a major renovation.

by Anonymousreply 93July 9, 2021 1:34 AM

She was so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 94July 9, 2021 1:37 AM

r93 the renovations on that Greenwich mansion was what tipped off the Feds to her illegal activities. She renovated and redecorated the whole thing (Leona's taste was very garish, almost as bad as Trump's) and sent all the bills to the Helmsley Corporation. The Feds began an investigation, and in the process discovered the huge tax fraud that Leona also had going on. She knew all along what she was doing was against the law, but she was such an arrogant bitch she thought the rules didn't apply to her and she could do whatever she wanted, hence her famous quote "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

She was a hideous, corrupt person.

by Anonymousreply 95July 9, 2021 1:41 AM

the Queen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 9, 2021 1:44 AM

BTW, CNBC has an excellent 6-part documentary series called "Empires of New York" and Leona Helmsley is heavily featured, along with Trump, Boesky and a few others. It's all about the excess and insanity of NYC in the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 9, 2021 1:45 AM

She's such an Uber-Cunt. She's the DL mascot. I am a fan.

by Anonymousreply 98July 9, 2021 1:52 AM

Bumping for the asshole who just HAD to start a new thread on this.

by Anonymousreply 99July 24, 2021 3:09 AM

r67, I want to hear more about those Tom Jones gay orgies.

by Anonymousreply 100August 5, 2021 5:48 AM

On the other thread someone mentioned the fabulous TV movie The Queen of Mean starring DL treasure Suzanne Pleshette as Leona is on YouTube.

Not a great print, it's distorted and a bit blurry, but if you want your fix:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 6, 2021 12:26 AM

When her dog died, what happened to the money?

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2021 1:00 PM

Donchu worry nuthin bout that, senor.

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2021 7:50 PM

R53, my god she is so fucking UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2022 10:22 AM

I think Ryan Murphy needs to do another reboot with PattI Lupone as Leona and John Waters as her husband- and make it an absolute camp fest!

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2022 10:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!