Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Daily Mail Reports - Meghan McCain QUITS The View

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 24, 2021 3:01 PM

You didn't deserve me!!!

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2021 12:47 PM

Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Is she being indicted along with Weisselberg?

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2021 12:48 PM

Joy is dancing to this song or just doing a tarantella.

Whoopi might even be dancing with her new walker.

Ana's will be grinning for days.

Sara is no longer depressed.

Sunny will just stick to whatever disclaimer ABC writes for her to read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2021 12:50 PM

Oh no, this is quite concerning. I hope Megan McCain will find something constructive to do. I would hate to picture her spending her days at home getting drunk, stuffing her face, shrieking at her Nazi husband while sitting in a room stinking of her own foul smelling farts.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2021 12:51 PM

Either it's contract renegotiation time and she didn't get the money she thought she deserved as THE STAR, or she got offered her own show on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2021 12:51 PM

What an absolutely unflattering picture!

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2021 12:55 PM

Just as I predicted. She’ll stay in Washington and won’t return after the summer hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2021 12:59 PM

Is this true? Isn't the Daily a gossip rag?

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2021 1:01 PM

YOU people destroyed the People's Princess (of Arizona). I wrote a song in her honor : It seemed to me that she hosted the show like a loudmouth in a bar/ never knowing when her blabbering had gone too far/ I would have liked to met her but I never did/ she was given her career for being John McCains Fat and Stupid Kid....

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2021 1:02 PM

Now maybe they'll bring Barbara back...

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2021 1:03 PM

I like Meghan as the conservative target they beat up on. I like her complaining, whining, her face all contorted with anger. She's much better than Elisabitch or that Jedddiah dope.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2021 1:11 PM

Megans last show will be hilariously awkward. Her co hosts will all have to pretend for appearances sake that they thought of her as anything but a rancid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2021 1:13 PM

I'm calling it now, her next step will be to write some maudlin book about her relationship with her pig father . I'm guessing it will be titled something like " Daddy and Me (A Familial Love story). " I'm sure Jake Tapper and the other media simps will give it a rave.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2021 1:24 PM

When do they go on hiatus for the summer? Hopefully next week. The thought of watching clips of Meghan going no holds barred once she's announced her departure is nauseating.

Good riddance, ya fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2021 1:32 PM

She's decided to concentrate on her OnlyFans career.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2021 1:33 PM

R11: Goodbye Arizona's Locoweed, Though I never knew you at all/You hadn't the grace to hold yourself/While those around you corrected your errors and all/They raised to protest/And they yelled into your face/They set you on the correct path/But your refused to live in reality's space

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2021 1:40 PM

BYE BITCH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2021 1:42 PM

They need her. She brought the counterpoint, which a good dialectic needs. What are we left with? Mush-brained negree Whoopi Goldberg, the ultimate hack?

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2021 1:44 PM

They should just cancel.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2021 1:46 PM

I'd rather see Behar resign.

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2021 1:53 PM

Me too. She’s awful.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2021 1:54 PM

R22: Cry harder about it, right wing troll.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2021 1:56 PM

I can't wait to see Joy Behar perform a well-earned Victory Dance over the empty chair vacated by Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2021 2:01 PM

They should replace her with a LGBTQ woman.

Interesting that in the 25 years of this show, they've only had two out LGBTQ co hosts who have lasted a year and a half and a year respectfully.

But they've had several anti-gay, homophobic women sit at the table for several years each.

Diversity in 2021 is not five heterosexual women.

Fix it.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2021 2:01 PM

And watch the ratings tank.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2021 2:16 PM

The reality is, she was fired and they're selling it like she's leaving of her own free will.

Controversy is good for ratings but with Meghan they are probably chasing away more people then they are attracting.

Whether we like her or not it's a business, and whatever she's been doing is not helping the business any more.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote] ... they've only had two out LGBTQ co hosts who have lasted a year and a half and a year respectfully.

R26, thanks for having good manners, but the context of your sentence suggests that you mean "respectively".

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote] ... they've only had two out LGBTQ co hosts who have lasted a year and a half and a year respectfully.

R26, thanks for having good manners, but the context of your sentence suggests that you mean "respectively".

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2021 2:20 PM

Rosie was on a combined time of a year and a half and Raven Symone not even a year.

Happy now?

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2021 2:21 PM

Rumsfeld and Meghan's career - both dead within hours. It really is like Michael and Farrah.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2021 2:23 PM

See, she can just quit a job without a second thought. Her mother has money she has a little money and her husband makes money.

She's spoiled beyond belief. She can't even hold down a one hour daily job with being miserable.

Ungrateful asshole!

She's going to leave the show and make a career out of trashing it and bitching about what went on behind the scenes etc. She's not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2021 2:41 PM

Moo, moo.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2021 2:52 PM

Well damn who the hell going to speak to the manager now!!!!!?????

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2021 3:01 PM

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD !!!

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2021 3:03 PM

Me-Again is announcing this RIGHT NOW!

Yaaaaaay.

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2021 3:03 PM

Is her "I'm going to be leaving" speech going to take up the full hour?

Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2021 3:03 PM

Jesus Christ, her exit announcement is like 90 minutes long . . . on a 60 minute program. STFU, fatty!

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2021 3:04 PM

She's talking longer than Oscar winners when they give their acceptance speeches.

STFU

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2021 3:04 PM

With Trump out of office, a co-host whose only purpose was to periodically spout never-Trump comments has no more reason to be there.

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote]With Trump out of office, a co-host whose only purpose was to periodically spout never-Trump comments has no more reason to be there.

For a "never-Dumpster", she sure spent inordinate amount of time defending that fetid orange bastard and his vile policies.

Me-Again is a hateful self-absorbed spoiled piece of shit. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2021 3:11 PM

[quote] What an absolutely unflattering picture!

When she wears her hair pulled back she looks like the Shmoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2021 3:14 PM

Actually - I think there are a few things at play here. One, she wants to be a full-time mom. But more importantly, she's tired of defending the Republican party's bullshit. They censored her own mother.

Many times she doesn't have a good defense and she admits it. Other times, she's spewing the right-wing talking points and her heart just doesn't seem in it anymore.

Plus she knows all the negative stuff that has been written about her - and she can't really defend herself. She knows they're right.

So who is the next conservative? Ana Navarro used to be a rabid Republican, but you'd never know it by her takes on this show.

Conservative talking points don't hold up well under a round table discussion, because it's usually bullshit, pivoting to another issue, whataboutism, etc.

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2021 3:27 PM

I'm available to take her place. They won't have to change the monographed towels or anything!

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2021 3:38 PM

But is it quit quit?

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2021 3:40 PM

Perhaps Caitlyn could take her place.

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2021 4:03 PM

I hate MeAgain, but this show is going to be so boring now with them all essentially agreeing with each other, Ana is pretty much a Dem

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2021 4:16 PM

Yes. Rather.

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2021 4:20 PM

They should replace her with a LGBTQ woman

Why? They already have Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2021 4:20 PM

Either get a progressive at the table or get an LGTBQ woman..

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2021 4:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2021 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2021 4:33 PM

Where has Whoopi publicly revealed she's bisexual?

Link please. What you think doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2021 4:45 PM

Thank god. Her act crossed over into mentally ill territory

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2021 4:52 PM

This entire show needs to be canned. Gone are the days of passive aggression and under the breath bitchy comments. It's just sad now. Remember this? You'll never get a moment like this now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2021 4:53 PM

Or this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote]She's decided to concentrate on her OnlyFans career.

@FatFascistCunt

by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2021 4:57 PM

She is so low-class with it all. Grimey. But her dad did not raise her in the rural backwoods.. Which is strange. They were umc, no?

IWhat umc girls do you know that are so trashy and like they were picked fresh from a trailer park.? They usually keep it together in public.

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2021 4:57 PM

By Fatty!!!

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2021 4:59 PM

Charlotte Clymer and Briahna Joy Gray are being pushed on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2021 5:06 PM

[quote] I hate MeAgain, but this show is going to be so boring now with them all essentially agreeing with each other,

They're not goign to replace the blonde fatty with someone who's simply going to "Yes" the existing panel. It's possible to find someone with controversial perspectives who is also likable and not a morbidly obese narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2021 5:18 PM

[quote]They should replace her with a LGBTQ woman.

They should replace her with a sofa cushion.

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2021 5:22 PM

Is it possible for the rest of the hosts to call in sick on her last day, leaving her alone, like Judy Garland in her hospital bed losing the Oscar for A Star is Born?

by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2021 7:38 PM

I would love George Hahn, but he’s too liked minded and Meghan fans would be outraged.

They should ask Cindy McCain. Unlike her daughter, she’s civilized, accomplished, and has the ability to listen to and speak on political matters without pouting and screaming.

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2021 7:54 PM

Cindy McCain has been nominated as ambassador to the UN.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2021 7:56 PM

*UN food agency.

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2021 7:56 PM

I hope they add that tranny Clymer, it will dispel the idea that trans are eternal victims pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2021 8:16 PM

Elizabeth Hasselbeck was worse.

Yes, I do think she'll write a book: "My Father's Daughter: John McCain: The Man, the Senator, Etc."

Sadly, I do think she was good for ratings. No, I don't think she was fired. No way.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2021 8:23 PM

Emmanuel Acho would be great if they’re looking for a guy.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2021 8:23 PM

The answer is obvious. Why can't anyone see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2021 8:28 PM

Oh Lord, NO!, R71

I would personally start a petition to bring the Princess of Arizona back if they chose Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2021 8:40 PM

[quote]Sadly, I do think she was good for ratings. No, I don't think she was fired. No way.

At the beginning she was good for ratings but her antics, attitude, and tantrums, just became insufferable. I believe it was a combination of quitting and being fired. Quitting, in the sense that she is being pulled to say and do things by the right wing that even she has grown tired of. Therefore, whereas ABCNews was probably going to fire her anyway, this just became a mutual parting of ways.

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2021 8:44 PM

I hope that if I ever make as big a fool of myself over anything as George Hahn is with trying to get hired by this show, that someone will care enough about me to tell me to take a good look at myself. He is so needy it’s embarrassing. He’s a funny guy, he’s an attractive guy, but in not nearly as funny or attractive as he thinks he is.

The View is a show for women, by women, specifically focusing on women’s views and opinions. The show used to literally open with a mission statement saying all of that. George is a sassy homosexual but that doesn’t mean he’s an honorary woman and the insinuation is offensive to both sides.

Besides lacking the primary qualification, what other qualifications does he have other than a large Twitter following? It could be argued that Meghan was just as, if not more, qualified for the job when she was hired than George is. At least she is a woman.

Why can’t women have their own thing without a man pushing in? I would hope a gay man, of all people, would understand that.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2021 8:55 PM

Bye Meghan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote]Why can’t women have their own thing without a man pushing in? I would hope a gay man, of all people, would understand that.

I felt and said something similar as women invaded and took over many gay male bars...

by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2021 9:09 PM

R74: TL:dr

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2021 9:09 PM

That made me laugh without even clicking on the link, r75.

by Anonymousreply 78July 1, 2021 9:09 PM

I'd like them to bring Rosie back. Weren't the ratings the highest when she was on?

by Anonymousreply 79July 1, 2021 9:18 PM

Oh darn! She has the best had on tv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 1, 2021 9:27 PM

Charlotte Clymer

Briahnna Joy Gray

Roxanne Gay

Lea Delaria

by Anonymousreply 81July 1, 2021 9:29 PM

No

No

No

No

Just no, R81

by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2021 9:32 PM

Ow! Ow!

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2021 9:34 PM

Bitch Baby Meghan made me nostalgic for Hasselcrack.

by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2021 9:34 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ali Wentworth is in the running. I like her. She has a sarcastic, self-deprecating sense of humor although she does talk about her husband too much for my taste.

Fun fact - Her mother Muffy was Nancy Reagan’s White House Social Secretary for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 85July 1, 2021 9:40 PM

Aisha Tyler would be a great fit.

by Anonymousreply 86July 1, 2021 9:44 PM

I appreciate the support, but I’m exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 87July 1, 2021 9:46 PM

“Megans last show will be hilariously awkward. Her co hosts will all have to pretend for appearances sake that they thought of her as anything but a rancid cunt.”

I’m sending her a cool glass of Shug Avery pee lemon aid

by Anonymousreply 88July 1, 2021 9:53 PM

R85 So she could in George everyday on national TV? No.

R86 Aisha already did The Talk.

Either a LGBTQ or a progressive. Or preferably both.

by Anonymousreply 89July 1, 2021 9:56 PM

Why does it matter that Aisha was on The Talk?

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2021 9:58 PM

Whoever it is R89, you’ll be bitching about the choice ad naseum.

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2021 9:59 PM

Folks. they need a CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN view. I don't think that Aisha would qualify.

by Anonymousreply 92July 1, 2021 10:01 PM

[quote]Folks. they need a CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN view

No, they don't.

What's with the posters wanting another conservative on the show? You miss Trump that much?

Get a progressive for once.

by Anonymousreply 93July 1, 2021 10:02 PM

R59 read up on the McCain family and it's not surprising. John McCain was a notorious bully nicknamed McNasty by his military colleagues who repeatedly crashed helicopters and then called Daddy to bail him out. He was fined for screaming obscenities and harassment at random people (this was before Vietnam). Later, he had to be physically restrained from attacking the elderly mother of a pow inquiring about her son.

Cindy was caught stealing Vicodin from her charity and then sicced her lawyers on the guy who didn't lie to the cops for her. I think she actually forged a doctor's signature. These people are the worst sort of trash. Unfortunately you never hear about it because they befriended the media who kissed their ass for twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 94July 1, 2021 10:31 PM

But her hilarious hair styles! How will ridicule her hair now?!! We just know the guy who does her hair is a Meghan hating DL'er!

by Anonymousreply 95July 1, 2021 10:58 PM

She was fired to spend more time with her family.

by Anonymousreply 96July 1, 2021 11:05 PM

Miss Lindsey weighs in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 1, 2021 11:06 PM

It's funny; her friend wrote the View tell-all book LADIES WHO PUNCH, and it details how the women who are fired get to make up false stories to cover their asses. Today she got to be one of them.

She said Abby Huntsman helped her make the 'difficult decision.' Abby also unconvincingly covered her ass and said it was a dream job, she loved all the women, etc., and she just recently has been talking about what a nightmare it was, which is also a confession that she lied through her teeth when she left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2021 11:10 PM

Meghan already wrote a book about her dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2021 11:23 PM

Now she's free to go full bazi with the porky hubby

by Anonymousreply 100July 1, 2021 11:25 PM

Er, nazi

by Anonymousreply 101July 1, 2021 11:26 PM

Let's face it she's made her mark, in 10 years when people talk about the show they will talk about Babs, Joy, Star, Whoopi, Rosie, Hasselbeck and McCain.

by Anonymousreply 102July 1, 2021 11:32 PM

R102 Sonny and Sarah are already forgettable

by Anonymousreply 103July 1, 2021 11:33 PM

The end of an error!

by Anonymousreply 104July 1, 2021 11:38 PM

They need more of an Erin Napier type next time.

by Anonymousreply 105July 1, 2021 11:40 PM

R66 see how she like that!

by Anonymousreply 106July 1, 2021 11:41 PM

They need more of an Ellen DeGeneres type.

by Anonymousreply 107July 1, 2021 11:43 PM

A couple of years back, they fired Nicole Wallace

by Anonymousreply 108July 1, 2021 11:51 PM

I wonder what the final straw was that caused them to fire her (she had two more years on her contract, I'm not buying that she quit). I bet she's going to do the victim routine a few months from now and post a long screed on Instagram about the emotional abuse she supposedly suffered on the view. She reminds me a lot of Demi Lovato, they both seem like malicious bullies who sees themselves as the injured party.

by Anonymousreply 109July 2, 2021 12:20 AM

[quote]Let's face it she's made her mark, in 10 years when people talk about the show they will talk about Babs, Joy, Star, Whoopi, Rosie, Hasselbeck and McCain.

Possibly, R102. But, I doubt it. I think that Meghan McCain will forever be remembered as the girl who couldn't keep a job, (her own father even fired her), and whatever she did do was because of nepotism. Where does she go from here? My guess is that at some point she might run for political office.

by Anonymousreply 110July 2, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote] I wonder what the final straw was that caused them to fire her (she had two more years on her contract, I'm not buying that she quit).

She had two high-powered fans, both of whom are crazy about her father. One is The View executive producer Brian Teta, who also was Meghan's personal producer on the show. (East cohost has a producer assigned to them.) He fawned over her and since he was the exec in charge of the whole production, that was protection all this time.

The Daily Mail wrote a couple of years ago when Meghan called Teta a "motherfucker" in front of the audience because she was angry about a missed cue that Meghan was protected by her "biggest fan"—the president of ABC News. Well, that president retired or was fired in March, and a new president came in in April. That president, James Goldston, allegedly lashed out at Meghan and Whoopi after their recent on-air conflict and supposedly was fed up with Meghan. And now, she's out. Meghan thanked him today for being good to her. Since she had time left in her contract, I assume that means the heiress is getting a golden parachute because the worst rich people always get the riches.

by Anonymousreply 111July 2, 2021 12:39 AM

Imagine if they got Ann Coulter as a co-host? Where is Ann anyway? It seems as if I haven't heard a peep from her for years.

by Anonymousreply 112July 2, 2021 1:03 AM

R112 Bite your tongue, you monster.

by Anonymousreply 113July 2, 2021 1:09 AM

I think that huge fight she had with Whoopie a couple of weeks ago was the last straw.

by Anonymousreply 114July 2, 2021 1:22 AM

This tweet made me LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 2, 2021 1:22 AM

[quote]Today Meghan McCain revealed that she's leaving The View, because she was offered the lead in the Precious Moments movie - Paul Rudnick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 2, 2021 1:57 AM

I can't believer Raven was only on the show 2015-2016. It seemed like she was there for six years.

by Anonymousreply 117July 2, 2021 2:05 AM

R116 the precious doll wore it better

by Anonymousreply 118July 2, 2021 6:18 AM

Bitch stole my look!

by Anonymousreply 119July 2, 2021 11:02 AM

[quote]Sonny and Sarah are already forgettable

Am I the only one who really doesn't like Sarah? I will give her that she is probably the most professional host there, and is cheery, but when they talk about gay issues she seems like one of those so-called "gay allies" who spends her time lecturing us on the "appropriate" way to fight for our rights and how we must listen to the "other side" all the time (the Sarah Huckabee Sanders case being the stand out). I just get this feeling if her brother weren't gay, she'd probably not care that much at all. And her brother, from the things she's repeated him as saying, sounds like he has a lot of self-hatred issues, desperate not to appear like "those other gays".

by Anonymousreply 120July 2, 2021 12:40 PM

Sunnie gets more and more full of herself. Anyone read her "NYT bestseller"?

by Anonymousreply 121July 2, 2021 2:42 PM

Oh please say she is doing a pod cast...please say she is doing a podcast...

by Anonymousreply 122July 2, 2021 2:56 PM

When Sarah was on the show originally, DL and Twitterers complained she was a both sider. Then, when she left and Meghan was there, everyone complained about the loss of Sarah because she was sane and reasonable and personable and presented herself professionally. Now Meghan has finally been fired and people are already turning on Sarah again.

People are funny.

I agree that Sunny has become full of herself. She used to have a strange (and somewhat artificial-seeming to me) primness that was her whole persona; she said she was liberal overall but Catholic and socially conservative, and totally anti-abortion. She was uptight talking about sex and basically acted the way Meghan acts, refusing to really participate in discussions involving her personal sex life. Once Meghan was on doing that, Sunny became a little naughty, and lately she has not spoken out against abortion at all. I like Sunny a lot (especially compared with Meghan) overall, but her persona transformation really makes me question her authenticity. But I read the Ladies Who Punch tell-all and it basically said each woman is told who to be on air and so I figure they shuffled Sunny's personality around a little since Meghan came in to be the uptight prude anti-abortion crusader.

Curiously, Meghan is the prototypical insane patriotic Republican except that she almost never discusses her religiosity, and curiously, Sunny has invoked her "I'm a Catholic!" pride less and less over the years. I feel like Joy brings up having been raised in Catholic schools more often now than Sunny does, and it used to come out of Sunny's mouth every day the way her black+Latina identity now do.

Whoopi has never changed.

And Ana Navarro used to be a Republican but nowadays she is effectively a moderate solid Democrat even if she doesn't identify as one. She is critical of all Republicans and as quick as anyone to call out Republican hypocrisy while giving Democrats the benefit of the doubt. I respect that about her especially given her history. It shows she is a thoughtful and decent person.

by Anonymousreply 123July 2, 2021 2:57 PM

This deserves to be in both thgreads...

The REAL Reason Meghan McCain Left The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 2, 2021 3:58 PM

CHEERS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 2, 2021 7:31 PM

I think Sarah likes "Disney" gays. The one's that aren't sexual and the most they'll do is a brief hand holding, a short hug and a peck to say goodbye. If she's faced with a real gay it makes her uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 126July 2, 2021 8:13 PM

Best suggestion I've heard for her replacement is George Hahn, who would be a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 127July 2, 2021 8:18 PM

What about Sharon Osbourne? Replace a republican fat cunt Karen with a British fat cunt Karen.

by Anonymousreply 128July 2, 2021 8:20 PM

Why do people watch the View? Seems to me it has more in common with reality TV bulge thanks anything else.

by Anonymousreply 129July 2, 2021 11:27 PM

Say...what, r129?

by Anonymousreply 130July 2, 2021 11:29 PM

That was painful to watch R125. Pre COVID I rarely watched the show as I wasn’t working from home. Fortunately I missed 99.9% of what was in that video.

How was this woman allowed to carry on like that for so long?

by Anonymousreply 131July 3, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote] When Sarah was on the show originally, DL and Twitterers complained she was a both sider. Then, when she left and Meghan was there, everyone complained about the loss of Sarah because she was sane and reasonable and personable and presented herself professionally. Now Meghan has finally been fired and people are already turning on Sarah again.

[quote]People are funny.

I've never done this.

And maybe IF others are, it's a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder? Or that she seemed better in comparison to her replacement Abby? There's any number of reasons, and they will vary between people too.

People are funny indeed: the way they assume people on an anonymous board saying one thing are also the ones saying another thing.

by Anonymousreply 132July 3, 2021 12:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 3, 2021 12:44 AM

I love the clip at R125, but it left out one of Meghan's biggest hits:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 3, 2021 1:27 AM

Joy's response to that was brilliant, haha!

by Anonymousreply 135July 3, 2021 1:30 AM

Fat cunt!

by Anonymousreply 136July 3, 2021 12:39 PM

Ahem....

Meghan McCain was ‘miserable’ at ‘vicious’ ‘The View’

By Carlos GreerJuly 2, 2021

Meghan McCain has been wanting to say sayonara to “The View” since not long after she joined the talk show, a source exclusively told Page Six.

“She’s been wanting to get out, especially since she now lives in the DC area with her family. She doesn’t want to come back to New York and be a part of that show. She’s been miserable since she started,” the source said.

Before McCain, 36, announced on Thursday that she’ll end her four-season run in July, an insider told us, “ABC begged for her to stay, [and] she said, ‘No — I’m done! I’m not staying anymore.’”

The network had “even offered a contributor role on ABC News, which she turned down,” the insider said. “She’s just had enough. She doesn’t need it anymore — she really doesn’t need it.”

The insider added on Thursday: “The number of people who exit the show, it’s a joke. It’s a game there. It’s under the news division and … they thrive off women fighting. Everyone leaves there with their hair on fire. It’s really vicious.”

A different source further said of the outgoing conservative co-host: “People have loved hurting her and being cruel to her the entire time she’s been there.”

(more via the link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 3, 2021 1:35 PM

[quote] “People have loved hurting her and being cruel to her the entire time she’s been there.”

Of course we have! She deserves it, and it's fun!

by Anonymousreply 138July 3, 2021 1:42 PM

And yet, she's one of the firsts to call others "snowflakes."

I think that this was an article initiated by M2's PR people. IMHO, M2 thought of herself similar to the role of a Preacher. Her mission was to bring souls to the Conservative/Republican party. However, she realized that such a thing wasn't happening because "The View"s viewers, NYC, New York State, Heck! even the United States, aren't buying into hers and the Conservative/Republican bull shit rhetoric. Therefore, instead of converting "souls" she has been reviled, despised, hated, etc, and it all has gotten to her. It gets very lonely and depressive when you are only part of a few on a sinking ship. I think that she'll be heading back to her Conservative/Republican bubble/echo chamber in some fashion after a spell like the rest of her ilk has done.

by Anonymousreply 139July 3, 2021 1:56 PM

What a delusional cunt. She was treated with a frankly ridiculous surplus of goodwill and responded with paranoia,rage, and snarling. Megan really is just like her psychopathic father.

by Anonymousreply 140July 3, 2021 2:07 PM

Megain left the show because she needed more time to talk to the managers.

by Anonymousreply 141July 3, 2021 2:48 PM

SHE WAS INSUFFERABLE!

‘The View’ ladies were ‘at their wits’ end’ before Meghan McCain’s exit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 6, 2021 9:17 AM

Why McCain was necessary and warning about her replacement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 6, 2021 11:01 AM

I think people thought they couldn't do worse than Hasselbeck and then McCain came along, so I guess a warning about the next host makes sense.

It bothers me that these women get paid millions to sit on TV for an hour a day, make shit up, and behave like spoiled brats. If I even spoke once to my boss the way Hasselbeck used to speak to Barbara, I'd be out on my ear. But these women are rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 144July 6, 2021 11:33 AM

R144 They are ostensibly paid specifically to state differing opinions, and as reality TV genres have worked out, as in fiction, witnessing conflict is what drives audience interest.

by Anonymousreply 145July 6, 2021 12:23 PM

I hate that people and the media are trying to make this all about politics. IMHO, it's not. It's not all. Meghan McCain was simply a rude, spoiled, bitch!!! She has awful manners! She constantly interrupted others while making it quite clear that you are never to interrupt her. She was nasty and disrespectful to the audiences on many occasions. On and on...

by Anonymousreply 146July 6, 2021 12:26 PM

R142

That was such a huge turn. I remember Whoopi used to like her. Meghan did it to herself.

by Anonymousreply 147July 6, 2021 12:41 PM

Yeah R147, it kinda bugs that people are making these memes about how much Whoopi hates Meghan. Whoopi was the one who wanted her hired, was friends with her father and defended and protected Meghan for the first two years, despite Meghan's abysmal behavior. Whoopi regularly admonished Joy and Sunny for merely correcting Meghan's "facts" a lot of the time. But Meghan couldn't help being a cunt and turning on the one person on the panel who still supported her and Whoopi eventually had enough.

R146 has Meghan spot on. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with what a spoilt brat Meghan is.

by Anonymousreply 148July 6, 2021 12:47 PM

Absolutely, R147!

You can disagree with a person without being disrespectful. McCain was just downright disrespectful to Goldberg and Behar on many occasions which leads me to believe that she even treated and talked to her own mother and father in such a manner.

by Anonymousreply 149July 6, 2021 12:49 PM

Her parents were so busy and self-involved. Do you think they had any time for her?

by Anonymousreply 150July 6, 2021 7:27 PM

I think Meghan's parents hated her, that's why they adopted the black girl, better to have a daughter they can suffer than the monster they produced. Cindy was even calling Meghan out recently.

by Anonymousreply 151July 6, 2021 9:12 PM

Whatever happens I can't wait for the sequel to the ladies who punch, this era of the show is going to be great for all the tea that's going to be spilled.

by Anonymousreply 152July 6, 2021 9:15 PM

SHE wasn't havin' it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 6, 2021 9:43 PM

It's NOT politics! She's just a NASTY BITCH!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 7, 2021 5:03 PM

When are they showing new episodes? They've been airing reruns since Meghan's announcement.

by Anonymousreply 155July 7, 2021 5:14 PM

R155 Next week. Articles have said that the show would be on a break during the week of July 4.

McCain said during her announcement that they have her for another month. I suspect the summer hiatus will probably begin at the end of July. The show has fired A LOT of its cohosts, and they almost always announce it shortly before the end of the season.

They'll be back probably in September or October with a new cohost. Ana Navarro has said that she didn't want to do the show full time because she lives in Miami and won't commute to NYC for the whole week, and the Zoom version of the show has to be wrapping up sometime soon, so I have a feeling we will find out if she has been lying about not being willing to do the commute or if she'll opt out of being a cohost. There's little question she has earned the slot and that viewers want her.

We will probably see a rotating cast of on-air cohost auditions for half the season or the whole season before they bring in someone else.

Someone here wrote that Sara is planning to quit, too. She's hosting a game show on ABC now, so I can imagine that, but she quit before and was lucky to have been sent back to The View. She seems to have a really great, flexible relationship with ABC to allow her to come and go and try out new things. She went from Today at NBC to The View to her own disaster of the show, back to The View, now a game show. Good for her for taking chances, and I don't blame her for falling back on her safety net but also getting herself out of a nightmarish working environment at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 156July 7, 2021 5:24 PM

R154, I think this was the point where Whoopi went in and said we have to fire her.

it's one thing to banter back and forth but Megham was just being an abusive bitch in this moment.

by Anonymousreply 157July 7, 2021 5:44 PM

Meghan's part in R154 really does epitomize everything that's wrong with her. She's a child. She is nearly 40 now and she thinks and speaks and comports herself like a child, from getting red in the face and throwing tantrums to brattily yelling at people who are trying to reason with her, repeating their words at them like an angry child would do. How can an adult even respond to another adult acting like that? There's no possible way to resolve that conflict.

It's all ABC News's fault, and evidently the former ABC News president ultimately willed it to be that way because he was Meghan's "biggest fan."

by Anonymousreply 158July 7, 2021 5:55 PM

R156 Sarah has been talking like she's coming back next year. Keep in mind, game shows film all at once over the course if a few weeks. It's not like a daily or nightly filming schedule.

by Anonymousreply 159July 7, 2021 6:22 PM

^ She's a child, (R158), that MUST have the last word. Now, I had a mother that would smack my jowls if I did what Meghan did in R154. This is just bratty behavior and it did not just start 4 years ago on The View. This is who she is and this is what she does. It's an attitude of entitlement. What employee walks out of a meeting with their boss unless she is secure in the fact that there are no financial worries and therefore you can kiss his/her ass?

by Anonymousreply 160July 7, 2021 6:24 PM

Right, R159, but the game show is likely a whole other source of income for her, and while it may not preclude her from also taping The View, it may give her an escape hatch from the reported nightmare of that show.

Almost no matter who has cohosted, the show has always been reported to be a total nightmare to work for. The whole Star Jones thing started early, as well as controlling and getting rid of Debbie Matenopoulos, and then all the Elisabeth drama, etc. Even during the total dud years with Rosie Perez, Candace Bure, Raven-Symone, Jenny McCarthy, Paula Faris, Nicolle Wallace, Michelle Collins, it seems like it has always been unnecessarily terrible behind the scenes.

Sara talks a lot about mental health, anxiety and depression maintenance, and if she is as neurotic offscreen as she claims to be, then this show could be really terrible for her. So having another part-time gig that pays well may well be enough motivation for her to quit again.

by Anonymousreply 161July 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Again, r161, in recent interviews she's talking about what she'd like to see next year... hardly sounds like she's leaving.

by Anonymousreply 162July 7, 2021 6:38 PM

IMO, they should quit the formula of having a "conservative" to "balance" out The View.

I'd rather see Joy, Sunny, and Sarah really split hairs about their politics. Sunny is getting a free ride because Meghan was so far to the right. I'd like to see Sunny put all her politics on the record.

Sarah apparently is married to an overbearing husband. At one point, she wanted to stop breast-feeding one of their kids and he pressured her to keep on doing it. Sarah cried (or almost) on air, talking about it. What kind of control freak fights with a mother who wants to stop breast-feeding?

IMO, Sarah is weak and if pressed to put her politics on record, she would refuse.

by Anonymousreply 163July 7, 2021 6:41 PM

What are you saying R163? That Sunny is more conservative than she lets on?

by Anonymousreply 164July 7, 2021 6:44 PM

R163 I agree with you totally (and I would throw Ana in there, and I don't consider her conservative at all any longer), BUT this way of thinking is never going to fly at a broadcast TV network like ABC.

Casting an asshole Republican is both a way to appeal to half the country's political identity and also a way to market the show. Meghan was terrible for the show's and the network's reputations, making both a laughing stock, but it was good for short-term marketing. Every time Meghan acted like a child or a bully, social media and sites like this immediately went crazy, that aroused news headlines since social media-based hysteria is now staple fodder for all news, and that engaged right-wing blog and "journalism" outlets. The View has been advertised more on Fox News, The Blaze, Daily Caller, etc., more than ever since Meghan joined. The more noise she made, and the more Joy fought back, the more free publicity ABC got for The View. She did bump up ratings and she significantly increased entertainment news coverage.

Everyone was already trained by the Elisabeth and Rosie dynamic to look for cat fights on The View, and Meghan created a new kind of coverage demand based on acting like a spoiled child and arousing Joy and occasionally others to speak out against extremists by acting so extremely.

by Anonymousreply 165July 7, 2021 6:48 PM

[quote]IMO, they should quit the formula of having a "conservative" to "balance" out The View.

Correct me if I'm wrong but The View really didn't become political until Obama ran for president and there were the battles between Elisabeth and Joy. That's when the show hit a ratings goldmine! After Obama won his second term the show's ratings basically went south until Trump. My point; Somehow or some way the show is going to include some type of political topic and discussion. It's now what it's known for and all the politicians know that they have to appear on the show. Also, another BIG ratings booster is that the show is DESPISED by the right-wing and yet they know every breath those women take.

by Anonymousreply 166July 7, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]and I would throw Ana in there, and I don't consider her conservative at all any longer

Now, THIS is a show that I wish the show would have done with Meghan McCain! What does it mean to be a Republican/Conservative? How is this defined? Why wouldn't you consider Ana Navarro a Conservative, R165?

by Anonymousreply 167July 7, 2021 6:55 PM

R166 The View has always addressed politics, but politics was mixed in with other issues, most notably entertainment and annoyingly archaic notions of what daytime television programmers think appeals to women.

Early on and for a long time Barbara would lead all discussions about political topics. She was the legitimate reporter, and she could always talk about the time she interviewed X president or secretary of state or Y dictator. Part of the idea of The View was to use Barbara's legitimacy as a journalist to normalize women in positions of professional power. Someone like Meredith could chime in as a journalist as well and sound intelligent, and the young one could say something daft and be corrected warmly. It was congenial on air at the beginning.

They started doing "the red, white and View" or whatever silly name they gave "the political View" really only around the time Trump came about. That converted the show to a political talk show, but even that isn't so simple, really, because Trump converted politics to pop culture/entertainment. Not only was he known to most people as the host of The Apprentice, but he was like a real-life supervillain who exploited entertaining dynamics and engaged a hell of a lot of people in politics than ever before by making politics entertaining, entirely for the worst.

by Anonymousreply 168July 7, 2021 6:56 PM

I don’t think she gets enough sleep. She is always so cranky.

by Anonymousreply 169July 7, 2021 7:01 PM

I don’t think her husband is all that into her. He is just milking the family name from her. Just my take.

by Anonymousreply 170July 7, 2021 7:01 PM

R167 I don't consider Ana Navarro conservative at this time because she is almost entirely outspoken about opposing all Republicans. To her credit.

I don't deny that she is a member of the Republican party or that she used to speak up for conservative ideals, but nowadays, besides denouncing Republican leaders and the Republican party, she also has been outspoken and pretty consistent about embracing and promoting liberal interests.

She supports LGBT interests, I am *pretty* sure but not certain that she is pro-choice, she has said recently that she has changed her mind on firearms and is no longer an NRA supporter and believes we need firearm regulation.

Those are some of the most basic conservative interests.

She also supports social safety nets for poorer people.

I don't know her exact stance on immigration, but she is at the very least compassionate to immigrants, and that is nowadays an un-conservative attitude.

She supported COVID-19 vaccination, she mocked anti-mask Republicans. I don't recall her defending what is supposed to be her party during Trump or since Trump--again, to her credit--whereas, Meghan said she didn't like Trump while proving her political loyalty by supporting almost everything his administration did and every Republican but Trump said.

Meghan is enough of a conservative and a Republican that she was willing to violate many of her purported values and basic common sense to support the Republican machine, and Ana Navarro has not done that. I do think that she is at this point in time a Republican in name only, and that's her prerogative, and I like it about her. Saying she doesn't seem to be conservative certainly is not a criticism coming from me.

I know she supported Jeb Bush and I know she is married to an influential Republican. That doesn't change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 171July 7, 2021 7:04 PM

[quote] My point; Somehow or some way the show is going to include some type of political topic and discussion.

Yes, I realize that there will be politics discussions. My point was that I'd like to see Joy, Sunny, and Sarah split hairs and put their politics on the record. Meghan was so far right that things became almost black and white.

[quote] What are you saying [R163]? That Sunny is more conservative than she lets on?

Yes, R164, IMO, on certain topics, she is very stuck in her ways (Catholic, "traditional," etc.). I don't think she can separate church and state, for beginners.

by Anonymousreply 172July 7, 2021 7:05 PM

R172 R164 Sunny used to speak often about being a moderate Democrat with Catholic-based conservative leanings, specifically with respect to abortion (totally opposed to it) and modesty (she used to refuse to speak about sex the way Meghan now does, she was vocally opposed to her children participating in sex ed in school and said at the time she thought it was grossly inappropriate, particularly because she taught her children abstinence only based on their Catholic faith).

I do think she can separate church and state. She has demonstrated that she can when speaking with her lawyer hat on. But she still is biased by Catholic dogma.

What throws me is that suddenly, in recent years, she has become flexible about all these things. I don't know if that represents personal growth or if it is for show, to balance out Meghan's extreme conservatism. The one that struck me most was that while discussing a school valedictorian who used her graduation speech to talk about why she is pro-choice, Whoopi asked Sunny what she thinks, and Sunny said she thinks the girl did the right thing by exercising her free speech and basically said "more power to her," without any of the usual coy floundering and talking about her personal Catholic values, etc., etc. That was a real departure from the old Sunny.

Many years ago, I also got a subtle homophobic vibe from her and now she seems to be on the rainbow LGBT bandwagon and she loves to brag about her recent friendship with Don Lemon and hanging out with him in Sag Harbor.

Probably the most lingering Republican-like thing about her is that she always pre-emptively threatens to murder her husband if he ever cheats on her. Meghan does this, too. Joy, Whoopi and Sara typically respond with something that amounts to, "You scare me, you fucking nutbag. HEHE JUST KIDDING!"

by Anonymousreply 173July 7, 2021 7:14 PM

Ana is a true conservative, not the conservative name hijacked by the fascist Trump traitors.

by Anonymousreply 174July 7, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote]threatens to murder her husband if he ever cheats on her. Meghan does this, too.

TOO LATE! That Ben Domenech is slime. He probably fucked someone an hour before he married McCain.

by Anonymousreply 175July 7, 2021 7:18 PM

The one thing that actually makes me pity Meghan McCain is that the man she married basically said he was disgusted by her before he knew her. And yet she married him.

That is really fucking sad.

She went on and on for years talking about how she would probably never get married and probably would never have a husband and was fine about it, clearly a desperate, sad creature who bragged well into her 30s about drunken binges in Last Vegas.

And then she married a fat plagiarist who called her ugly.

I mean. That is really sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176July 7, 2021 7:25 PM

R173 I still get a disingenuous vibe from her when it comes the LGBT community. She went hard for defending Kevin Hart and saying the gay community needed to stop being too sensitive. Then a couple of months later, it was a 180 with Roseanne Barr, saying she absolutely needed to go. And then her current, visible annoyance at having to discuss the NFL player coming out.

I think Joy is the only one who really gets it about the gay community (despite her recent lame joke). I remember Joy criticizing Obama just weeks after he was first elected on the show, saying he needed to step it up and start doing something about LGBT rights. THAT's the Joy I miss. Not the moderate, DINO loving one we have now. She hasn't been the same since Trump was elected.

by Anonymousreply 177July 7, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote]My point was that I'd like to see Joy, Sunny, and Sarah split hairs and put their politics on the record. Meghan was so far right that things became almost black and white.

And that's why you'll probably never get a true progressive on this show. And why they look for extreme conservatives, time and time again. They only want people who are so far to the right that it makes their views appear correct in the court of public opinion. But they don't want someone so extreme on the left that people start questioning the other co-hosts moderate views.

by Anonymousreply 178July 7, 2021 7:30 PM

R176, what is that screen shot demonstrating? Sorry to be dense here. Trying to understand. I don't see the husband calling Meghan ugly in that screen shot.

by Anonymousreply 179July 7, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] I think Joy is the only one who really gets it about the gay community (despite her recent lame joke).

R177, her joke was lame and while it was, yes, founded in homophobia, it wasn't hateful. Rational, thinking people of all stripes used to be able to discern subtext, which seems to now be totally extinct, and used to be able to discern when people were being hateful or being "funny," whether or not the joke was any good. Some people still can, which is why there was no real backlash against Joy. Fortunately, liberal people still do retain a sense of humor about some things some of the time.

by Anonymousreply 180July 7, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote]And that's why you'll probably never get a true progressive on this show.

Has The View ever had Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks) on as a guest?

by Anonymousreply 181July 7, 2021 8:19 PM

R179 The premise of the "joke" was that a website published an article talking about how to get a date with Meghan, and Meghan's now husband, without provocation, tweeted the article with "DO NOT WANT."

That is or at one time was a Twitter meme of sorts that means roughly the same thing as "EWWW! GROSS!!"

No, he didn't specifically call her ugly. He just trolled her online before he met her, needlessly and cruelly announcing to the world that he has NO interest in ever dating Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 182July 7, 2021 8:21 PM

[quote]The one thing that actually makes me pity Meghan McCain is that the man she married basically said he was disgusted by her before he knew her. And yet she married him. That is really fucking sad.

I have no pity for at all. This is the bed that she made and therefore she just needs to make herself comfy and lie in it. Quite honestly, I've always picked up a gay vibe from Ben Domenech and it is beyond me what gay man would want him. But, just as there are Uncle Toms. Tio Tomas, etc... We have out Auntie Ainitas. For me, this is how McCain is A LOT like Starr Jones--women who are insecure (many times because of their weight) and therefore become insufferable bitches it they have a little power and some money to exact revenge upon others. They buy and then create the idyllic life that they have envisioned for themselves and that they can control.

McCain is Ben's THIRD wife! He's only 39. He's been caught up in various scandals for most of his young life and yet... a lot of it is missing from the internet. Therefore, this tells me that he has had the internet scrubbed...at least to the best of his abilities. This McCain marriage was his lotto ticket and he's going to get the most out of it! One child down and he's got to get another one in the oven. Then it's "Happy Days Are Here Again!"

by Anonymousreply 183July 7, 2021 8:47 PM

Wait, Ben is only 39!!!!????

He looks fucking awful!! MEgan really sucked all life out of him.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 184July 7, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote]Wait, Ben is only 39!!!!???? He looks fucking awful!!

Well he's married to Meghan McCain....

by Anonymousreply 185July 7, 2021 8:58 PM

His third marriage? Jeez, Meghan really knows how to pick 'em.

by Anonymousreply 186July 7, 2021 10:53 PM

Ben Domenech:

Occupation Political commentator

Spouse(s)

Caroline Seaton Powell ​ ​ ( m. 2003)​

Christine Elizabeth Klima ​ ​ ( m. 2010)​

Meghan McCain ​ ( m. 2017)​

by Anonymousreply 187July 7, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] Wait, Ben is only 39!!!!???? He looks fucking awful!! MEgan really sucked all life out of him.

Some of his bad looks are his own fault. You can't blame it all on Meghan. Married 3X? Deplorable? He put his own miles on his odometer.

by Anonymousreply 188July 7, 2021 11:57 PM

R182, thanks so much for explaining. The screen shot was a very unflattering photo of Meghan, so the subtext is that he (husband) found her unattractive. That would be a dealbreaker for me, especially if I were rich like Meghan. (Meaning: I would consider him a golddigger not really attracted to me for anything but my money.)

by Anonymousreply 189July 7, 2021 11:58 PM

I have a feeling Meghan's public tough girl persona is cover for a girl who gets drunk every night with her fat husband and ends up cowering in the corner while he wipes spittle from his beard and screams at her that she's a fat worthless toad who should be grateful he lets her suck his dick and then wakes up in the morning, does a line of coke, smiles, and kisses her photos of MYFATHERJOHNMCCAIN and George Washington on her way out the door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190July 8, 2021 12:04 AM

They don't seem to know how to kiss one another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191July 8, 2021 12:06 AM

I don't think so R181. Ana talks about The View all the time on TYT and she's never mentioned being a guest host. Now that you mention it though, she would be an interesting addition to that show. She'd be the left wing version of Meghan but mature and professional.

by Anonymousreply 192July 8, 2021 3:11 AM

Replacement? Why has no one thought of this woman? She's young, she's smart, and she's exactly what the show needs to regain gravitas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 8, 2021 12:28 PM

That nasty little tweet of Ben's was telling. Either he didn't find her attractive or he is the type of asshole who will publicly insult someone to gain laughs and brownie points. Was John McCains daughter smart enough to make Ben Domenech sign a pre nup?

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2021 11:59 AM

Daddy's girl was convinced that Ben was last hope of achieving happiness, so no prenup.

by Anonymousreply 195July 9, 2021 12:07 PM

R195 yikes she's fucked if that's true.

by Anonymousreply 196July 9, 2021 12:23 PM

[quote]Daddy's girl was convinced that Ben was last hope of achieving happiness, so no prenup.

I don't think that's correct. Cindy McCain would not have allowed that to happen especially since she had a prenup with John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 197July 9, 2021 2:14 PM

Ben seems like the kind of guy into negging, and Meghan seems like the kind of girl who would see that tweet and decide she had to make him hers.

by Anonymousreply 198July 9, 2021 10:18 PM

Sonny is a racist and I feel also an elitist. She didn't seem to be like that for a long while, yet in the past two years or I have picked up on this from her and I no longer like her at all. That is just how I perceive her and of course I could be entirely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 199July 10, 2021 5:06 AM

Lots of women have come and gone from this train wreck. It must get boring. Watching it certainly has. I rarely watch. It's tired and predictable. Joy is miserable and unlike Meghan doesn't have a life. McCain has a life and a family. She's smart to move on. She's certainly financially secure.

by Anonymousreply 200July 10, 2021 5:12 AM

Hate to disappoint r200 but Joy is married with a grown daughter. I can't imagine she isn't more satisfied than angry and shrill Megan, married to a man who publicly said he didn't want her. He then went on to marry her anyway ,presumably for money and status. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 201July 10, 2021 1:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 10, 2021 7:16 PM

Aren't Sunny and Meghan friends off camera? They've mentioned phone calls and get togethers they've had. Sara and Meghan seem friendly too.

by Anonymousreply 203July 10, 2021 7:25 PM

Can't imagine why someone would give up this job, sitting around in your pjs for an hour, cracking wise about the issues of the day, drawing a very nice paycheck. Unless you're Meghan, hated by everyone. Must be a bed of roses for Joy.

by Anonymousreply 204July 11, 2021 1:06 PM

R199 Sunny sees everything through the prism of race. Yes, I agree she's racist. She presents herself as a tragic mulatto/mulata despite the fact that that she somehow managed to become an attorney and now a multi- millionaire thanks to The View.

by Anonymousreply 205July 13, 2021 2:01 PM

She didn't quit. That bitch got fired for abusing senior citizens and being an all around asshole.

Good Riddance ya whore!

by Anonymousreply 206July 13, 2021 3:12 PM

[quote]This McCain marriage was his lotto ticket and he's going to get the most out of it! One child down and he's got to get another one in the oven. Then it's "Happy Days Are Here Again!"

How would getting Me-Again knocked up again help her fug husband financially? Isn't this situation the other way around, the golddigger wife of a rich man makes sure to pump out babies, much like that fake Hispanic woman, Hilarious Baldwin, has been doing?

by Anonymousreply 207July 22, 2021 5:56 AM

R207 Cindy McCain is fucking loaded! MegNut grew up wealthy. I'm sure she never wanted for anything. Her hubby knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 208July 22, 2021 7:01 AM

[quote][R207] Cindy McCain is fucking loaded! MegNut grew up wealthy. I'm sure she never wanted for anything. Her hubby knows what he's doing.

Most people already know how rich Me-Again is. That still hasn't answered the question, how does Meghan having another baby help disgusting Ben? He wouldn't be the one paying the child support, we know Meghan has more money than Ben.

Cindy is an Anheuser-Busch heiress, you think she's going to give that money to Ben? Sure!

by Anonymousreply 209July 22, 2021 9:58 AM

[quote]That still hasn't answered the question, how does Meghan having another baby help disgusting Ben?

It further secures a substantial settlement for himself. It's easier. less complicate, and less expensive, to get rid of a "problem" when there is only one child involved. It becomes much more expensive and complicated hen more children are involved.

by Anonymousreply 210July 22, 2021 10:24 AM

R209 How many times have we seen poor women get some wealthy cock in them for the purpose of getting pregnant so they can tie his money to them for life. All he has to do is say he wants custody of one or both kids and MegNut (and more importantly CINDY) will open her wallet to buy him off.

MegNut is gross inside and out. That hubby will be outta there once she pops out baby #2. How many outspoken Republican men marry a loud mouth Bass like MegNut. Most GOP women are seen and not heard.

[Quote]It further secures a substantial settlement for himself. It's easier. less complicate, and less expensive, to get rid of a "problem" when there is only one child involved. It becomes much more expensive and complicated hen more children are involved.

^^^^^ What R210 said

by Anonymousreply 211July 22, 2021 2:17 PM

They do need a counterpoint...not a screaming banshee. It was hard to watch. Jedidiah (sp) had that counterpoint and spoke it in an adult and mannered way. They need someone like that...not a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 212July 22, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote]How many times have we seen poor women get some wealthy cock in them for the purpose of getting pregnant so they can tie his money to them for life. All he has to do is say he wants custody of one or both kids and MegNut (and more importantly CINDY) will open her wallet to buy him off.

You are are saying the same exact thing I initially posted. However, missing in your post, most female golddiggers who marry well, usually receive substantially more money in a divorce settlement, and in child support, than a creep like Ben would get from Cindy, she's no fool.

Didn't Cindy manage to get out of jail time? There are other adult children in that family, not just Me-Again. To get Ben out to Meghan's life, Cindy would likely offer Ben the lowest amount possible.

Isn't Ben's family also wealthy? They're not as rich as the McCains but not exactly poor either. Thought I read that somewhere.

Ben does come from a political family: "He is the son of Douglas Domenech, who served as the United States Department of the Interior's White House Liaison and the Secretary of the Interior's Deputy Chief of Staff, and as Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Insular and International Affairs. His father, Douglas Domenech, had held several mid-level positions in the Bush administration and served as the Assistant United States Secretary of the Interior for Insular Areas in the Trump administration from 2017 to 2021."

Seems it was deleted from his Wiki page that Ben is Puerto Rican: "Born August 5, 1955, in Georgia, Douglas W. Domenech grew up in a military family of Puerto Rican descent and lived in Panama, the Dominican Republic, and the family's native island of Puerto Rico as a child."

by Anonymousreply 213July 22, 2021 8:25 PM

[quote]Isn't Ben's family also wealthy?

"According to Wealthy Persons, Ben's net worth is estimated to be around a whopping $2 million."

He'd better get back to fucking Meggy real soon and knock her up again because that's not enough money.

by Anonymousreply 214July 22, 2021 8:37 PM

[quote]Seems it was deleted from his Wiki page that Ben is Puerto Rican

Seems?

Much about Benny has been scrubbed from the internet. You can barely find anything about his previous 2 wives, (Keep in mind that he is only 39 years old), or much about the NUMEROUS scandals that he has directly been involved in. Why on earth would he cop to being a Puerto Rican? Spaniard or Hispanic... yes. But, a Puerto Rican?

by Anonymousreply 215July 22, 2021 8:46 PM

Ben is Puerto Rican, does prejudiced racist xenophobe Meghan know she's married to a Puerto Rican?

These two fat slobs deserve each other. A marriage made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 216July 22, 2021 9:23 PM

I think there's some confusion as to where slimebag Domenech is from. His Wikipedia says he was born in Mississippi and raised in Charleston SC. Nothing about Puerto Rico. And Domenech is not a common Puerto Rican name.

The three marriages by 39 is pretty bizarre. He seems like the type guaranteed to cheat with some 19 year old or pull a Newt Gingrich and dump the wife the minute she develops a health problem. If Megan were not so horrid I would feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 217July 22, 2021 9:37 PM

Ok apparently his dad is Puerto Rican and his mother appears to be some generic northern European mix. He's one hundred percent scum in any case.

by Anonymousreply 218July 22, 2021 9:45 PM

Aren't Puerto Ricans generally very racist, especially towards other immigrants?

by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote]The three marriages by 39 is pretty bizarre.

Not by a gay man in denial.

by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2021 11:47 PM

R213

[Quote]Isn't Ben's family also wealthy? They're not as rich as the McCains but not exactly poor either.

You're making my point! Cindy McCain is worth $200M. Ben's father's government jobs can't compete with that. Besides, Ben doesn't need it all. There's plenty there for MegNut's siblings.

A man doesn't marry three times to end up with the fattest, ugliest, dumbest and most annoying of the three. He has a plan for his life and it doesn't include MegNut.

by Anonymousreply 221July 23, 2021 9:00 AM

I'd say that this story is nothing more than public relations push for their Trump/Guilfoyle client. "The View" isn't that stupid and there is NO WAY would hire anyone who was fired for sexual harassment. But, this story reveals two things to me; 1) Jr. and Guilfoyle must be concerned about money and that's why they are angling for a steady paycheck gig. and/or 2) They are desperately looking for a platform that will keep them relevant. I guess Twitter and the right-wing platforms such as Parler isn't working out for them and they're not bringing in any money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 23, 2021 7:28 PM

Over my dead body!

by Anonymousreply 223July 24, 2021 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!