Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Per MSNBC Panel, Trump will be finished after the indictments.

Same reaction I had to the unvaccinated getting COVID..... GOOD. FLUSH THAT FUCKER ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 30, 2022 3:43 AM

I want this to happen but I don't believe this will happen. Dump is made of Teflon.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2021 10:57 PM

do fuck off Sveta

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2021 10:59 PM

I believe MSNBC panels! They are never hyperbolic or wrong!

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2021 11:00 PM

Did the MSNBC panel predict he'd never be president?

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2021 11:02 PM

Anything to stop him running again.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2021 11:31 PM

If I had a dime for every time some dip shit on MSNBC predicted Trump was finished, I'd be the next mayor of New York City.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2021 12:06 AM

Seeing his disgusting pig face back on my screen makes me want to punch things.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2021 12:08 AM

Hard to say if he'll suffer any significant legal repercussions, but the indictment of the Trump organization is likely going to damage his business badly. Present business partners backing out of current or future deals, prospective partners walking away and creditors calling in debts all pose a threat to his financial future.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2021 12:52 AM

Can we stop with the Dump threads? They never do anything other than make us salivate and vomit, and he never gets punished anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2021 1:03 AM

This time for SURE !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2021 1:12 AM

He doesn’t even look human. What is it?!

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2021 1:17 AM

It’s official!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2021 2:44 AM

Even if Trump is convicted of a felony in federal court, it still doesn’t preclude him from running for President again. Shocking, but true.

I don’t think he poses a real threat though.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2021 3:05 AM

R10 So embarrassing. How do these people have any dignity left?

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2021 3:08 AM

Dumps hundreds of millions in loans from Deutsche Bank are going to be called in soon...or so they tell us. If this happens, he's done, bankrupt, and liquidated.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2021 3:27 AM

The Stormy Daniels payout is under investigation by the DA too. And the devaluation of property values to evade taxes.

So there's more than the fringe benefits. Ergo, likely that this indictment is just the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2021 4:47 AM

He did it to himself. Mr. Former President, maybe it’s you and not everyone else!

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2021 5:38 AM

R1 Even if he's not indicted, politically I believe he's done his fanatical base will remain but Repubs have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2021 5:43 AM

I don't think Weisselberg wants to spend years in prison. Squeal, bitch, squeal.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2021 6:33 AM

Nah. Trump is not getting charged. They need a smoking gun to do that.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2021 6:35 AM

R18, they haven’t.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2021 6:35 AM

[Quote] Mr. Former President

Correction: it's Former Guy. Or Sad Loser.

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Yeah, okay.

It's not like Trump couldn't defile the corpse of Ronald Reagan and still get rapturous kudos from his worshippers.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2021 8:35 AM

Go!

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2021 8:44 AM

God, that picture, OP. I have never seen an uglier creature than that thing.

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2021 11:08 AM

MSNBC pundits announced almost daily during the four-year horror that "this is it!" for Trump, that whatever their latest argument, it was THE END for him. Rachel Maddow alone had a dozen teaser headlines that she had the evidence that would do him in, and every time it was hollow.

Our justice system is as corrupt of that of any developing nation. Trump, like all super-wealthy people and all presidents, is above the law. All these pretend gotchas have become annoyances. I can't live in denial any longer. Criminals in the US buy get-out-of-jail-free cards from criminal justices and law enforcers.

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2021 11:15 AM

Totally agree. These pundits who constantly announce he is through are getting as annoying as Trump himself. If the earth were annihilated by a nuclear war he would pop out of a hole looking exactly as he always does. He doesn't even age. He looks exactly like the same pile of day glow orange shit everyday.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2021 11:26 AM

[quote] These pundits who constantly announce he is through are getting as annoying as Trump himself.

That's on the audience moreso then the pundits. They do it because the suckers jump at the bait every time, no matter how petty or nonsensical the story. CNN and MSNBC ratings have totally crashed since the election so they are trotting out the old Trump is Doomed standby for one more try. Praising Jill Biden doesn't get them many viewers.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2021 5:26 PM

The organization will be badly damaged by this for one reason. Trump is heavily leveraged financially. He needs to banks to borrow money and extend credit. No banks or lenders will extend credit to him or his companies. He's done. DONE.

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2021 5:30 PM

OP: I’ve heard it before……it gets my hopes up……only to crash and burn…..when tRump is wearing a prison jump suit….I’ll be convinced

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2021 5:32 PM

I don't have my hopes too high, but there is always a glimmer.

From my (outsider - I'm in the UK) observations of the grand jury process for complex cases like this, it seems that the case proceeds from the outside edges in, first establishing probable cause in the relatively low-level criminal allegations and then using those elements as building blocks for more complex allegations. The jury is expected to sit for several more months yet, so I hold out hope of some spectacular indictments coming out eventually.

There's nothing comparable in the English legal system.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2021 5:39 PM

Trump is a pro at using the courts to his advantage. Even if he is indicted, it will take years to exhaust all the legal maneuvers. As for his finances, we have no idea how much money was shoveled into offshore accounts during his 4 year grift in the White House. On paper he might be in bad shape, but my guess is he has a substantial stash hidden away.

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2021 5:39 PM

Can't wait for Deutsche Bank to tell Trump "bitch, you better have my money".

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2021 5:42 PM

Trump ALWAYS gets caught. He's just never gone to jail. Yet.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]Can't wait for Deutsche Bank to tell Trump "bitch, you better have my money".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2021 6:02 PM

Trump is in with the Russians because they were the only people who would lend him money, and the indictments are going to hurt his business and finances in a big way, which makes me think he may be in some danger of owing some Russians that you really don't want to owe anything to.

But perhaps I am dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2021 6:02 PM

He won’t be able to get loans …maybe from Russian Oligarchs but most of them under sanctions and if he does get loans from them there will strings attached …like a noose

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2021 6:08 PM

I don't want Trump in jail. I am not paying for his three hots and a cot. He's eaten enough of my tax dollars.

I want him bankrupt and to lose his Palm Beach palace. I want his company to lie in smoldering ruins (I am aware they lie everywhere they go, but still). I want him incontinent and stroked out in a wheelchair, sitting in section 8 housing with a wonky air conditioner that makes a high-pitching whine that is barely audible and still enough to drive one mad. I want his shithead kids to abandon him (mainly because they are actually in jail). I want Tiffany to say "Oh well! Them's the breaks, Daddy" and not life one finger to help him. I want Marla to finally publish her book as he can no longer afford lawyers. I want him to stew in his own hatred and bile and be helpless to do anything but shit his pants a little more as the nation gradually forgets he ever existed. I want him to live to the age of 98 and get fatter every day. And I want him to die alone, helpless and in terror at the thought that there will be no more Trumpy-dumpy ever again.

by Anonymousreply 38July 2, 2021 5:15 PM

While I would like nothing more than for OP to be correct, as others have pointed out, relying on an MSNBC panel about Trump is like relying on a Fox News panel about AOC

by Anonymousreply 39July 2, 2021 5:22 PM

Trump is an incontinent, clinically obese 75-year-old Covid long hauler who has an extensively well documented fan base whose asses the Republican party and media persists in kissing, but most of us have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 40July 2, 2021 5:51 PM

Well that sounds like Joe Kennedy in the final decade of his life achieving his life's ambition of finally getting a son in the White House after all his criminal activity then becoming completely incapacitated by a stroke turning his body into a jail and then watching as everything slowly but surely disastrously crumbles.

Yes the Donald so deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 41July 2, 2021 5:56 PM

It would be lovely to see Tiffany being the richest in Trump family.

by Anonymousreply 42July 2, 2021 11:10 PM

"Oh, hi, Ivanka! I hear you're going to jail. I would lift a finger to help you, but it's sooooo heavy with the enormous diamond engagement ring on it that I'm unable to do so."

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2021 1:00 AM

Well, you don't have to look so dramatic about it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2021 1:07 AM

So this never happened…

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2021 2:48 AM

I believe it when it happens. Until then, I can just wish plaque build-up in his hideous, glutinous veins will jar loose and attack him.

by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2021 2:50 AM

Someone at Fox recently said that DuhSantis is the "future" of the party, leading me to believe the MSNBC panel is right. They know what's coming.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2021 2:53 AM

[quote]God, that picture, OP. I have never seen an uglier creature than that thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2021 3:01 AM

DeSantis is peaking too soon. His Covid numbers will finish him.

by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2021 3:34 AM

Tom Cotton will be the head of the party eventually.. he's waiting for Trumpfest to die down, and the old Neocons to just die, but he is their future, and ours. We are doomed and that's not hyperbolic MSNBC shit. They are winning.

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2021 3:53 AM

In the near future, someone is gonna pull Russian Joe Biden birth certificate out of their ass.

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2021 8:18 AM

Tom Cotton? The closeted homosexual?

There's a reason why he's staying where he is and ascending no higher.

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2021 11:19 PM

Trump was finished on election night. He's a political zombie.

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2021 11:39 PM

A six-month grand jury convened to hear evidence in the investigation into the business dealings of former President Donald Trump has reportedly ended, and no charges are expected to be filed as the investigation appears to be waning.

Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg recently ceased sending evidence to jurors. Bragg inherited the investigation from his predecessor, Cyrus Vance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 30, 2022 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!