Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sharon Stone's Surgeon gave her breast implants without her consent!

Thought she would look better with "bigger, better breasts".

Isn't that illegal? What if one exploded and killed her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 28, 2021 10:36 PM

bullshit

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2021 8:56 PM

How?

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2021 9:04 PM

Why she didn't sue the surgeon who "thought that I would look better with bigger, better boobs" and gave them to her without her consent? I'm sure a lawyer could have helped Sharon seek justice and prevent the same surgeon from treating other patients in a similar way.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2021 9:16 PM

Sharon is a compulsive liar

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2021 9:21 PM

No one in Hollywood has ever suffered as much as our Miss Stone.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2021 9:22 PM

"She only recently shared a shocking experience in which a surgeon took it upon himself to give her breast implants, without her consent, during a procedure to remove benign tumors from her chest.

"He had changed my body without my knowledge or consent," Stone said of the 2001 incident, which she revealed in her new memoir The Beauty of Living Twice. The surgeon later explained to her that he "thought that I would look better with bigger, better boobs."

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2021 9:24 PM

[quote]No one in Hollywood has ever suffered as much as our Miss Stone.

Give me time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2021 9:25 PM

On Botched, I've seen that creep Terry tell some of his "clients" that he would make the call for their implant size once they got on the table. This is in front of the camera no less, so god only knows what may have gone down. Maybe she said, you do what you think is best and forgot (or "forgot") about it.

She does play fast and loose with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2021 9:26 PM

I find it hard to believe a Surgeon charged with removing benign tumors can decide to also insert implants

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2021 9:28 PM

Shifting focus away from her Meryl comments?

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2021 9:30 PM

Upon second read, she's either REALLY lying, or really stupid not to have sued they guy into oblivion. "Removing benign tumors" might have also been a "and while you're at it" thing gone bad i.e. not happy with the result just because she's generally not a happy with the result kind of person.

by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2021 9:30 PM

[quote]What if one exploded and killed her?

Wasn't that an episode on Colombo..."The Case Of The Boob That Killed A Boob"

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2021 9:32 PM

Without knowledge or consent implies she never requested any kind of implant. She must have been suffering from her chronic fatigue that day as she's generally the litigious sort

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2021 9:33 PM

Is her book called All My Lies?

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2021 9:36 PM

Her tits grow with every lie she tells.

by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2021 9:47 PM

I think this one is even more imaginative than her not knowing they were filming her beaver in Basic Instinct

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2021 9:49 PM

What a bold lie. Wtf and for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 17June 27, 2021 11:41 PM

Did Harry Winston ever get their jewelry back from her?

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2021 2:46 AM

R16 - yeah, let's not forget that one. "I had no idea they were going to get an upshot" - right. Which is why you wore no panties and you paused when you uncrossed your legs.

There's a reason why her career stopped - she's batshit crazy and really self-important.

She comparing herself to Meryl is beyond laughable. Sharon got where she did because of the beaver shot and her beauty, neither of which has anything to do with acting.

by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2021 4:07 AM

Lol wow

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2021 8:55 AM

That actually happened to me. I had testicular cancer and surgery entailed orchiectomy. The placement of a testicular prosthesis was never discussed so I figured I would wake up with only one apparent testicle and I was perfectly fine with it. But then I woke up with that stupid prosthesis that didn't feel like the other one (hard as a rock) and - would you believe it - a smaller one that the one it replaced which really took the cake which really pissed me off to no end. So yes, it happens.

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2021 9:33 AM

She's lying. It happened in 2001 and she would have immediately sued. No one would pay for and then ignore an unconsented procedure, especially someone as bright as her.

by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2021 9:41 AM

R21 sorry for what happened to you but Sharon wasn't going for breast surgery, just removal of benign tumors in chest.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2021 1:27 PM

Like R9 said, the procedures would require 2 different surgeons.

by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2021 2:32 PM

I can’t be bothered to read the link. If she said that, she’s lying. Quelle surprise!

by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2021 2:44 PM

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2021 6:03 PM

Liar Liar Geriatric Bikini Bottom on Fire.

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2021 6:09 PM

I’m more concerned about that bulge in her bikini bottoms. Did she also get bigger balls since that plastic surgeon visit?

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2021 6:38 PM

Well did she keep the unwanted implants?

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2021 6:56 PM

It sounds like he just gave her more saline than she wanted. Typically everyone plans for 500cc and the day of the surgery chickens out and says 400cc which the doc knows they won’t be happy with 400cc. The docs usually try to talk you back into the original 500ccs. This is a pretty typical breast aug scenario.

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2021 7:25 PM

R30 she said she never requested implants and was in for an entirely different procedure

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2021 7:44 PM

She needs a new colorist. When your hair is so brassy it competes with your swimmies it’s time.

by Anonymousreply 32June 28, 2021 7:46 PM

WHY didn’t she sue?

by Anonymousreply 33June 28, 2021 7:47 PM

R21- They never discussed the implant with you!?! My God. How AWFUL! Even the vet that neutered my cat went into detail about the fake balls (neuticals) she could give him. Did you sue?

by Anonymousreply 34June 28, 2021 8:03 PM

Whatever happened to consent?

by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2021 8:04 PM

Did she not pay for them? Because free tittays sounds good to me!

by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2021 8:05 PM

R30- 500 cc’s is a double d. I HIGHLY doubt most people are ok with that. I’m female, straight and have a 34DD with 480cc’s in the left and 420cc’s in the right (most women have slightly differently sized boobs, so it evened things out). In fact, when I showed my surgeon pictures he said “ oh, that’s a little bigger than I had planned but it will look good be of your height (I’m 5’9).

by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2021 8:12 PM

R24- Not necessarily. Any MD can perform recon//plastic surgery. Which is why you see so many shitty nose jobs and filler work from DENTISTS.

by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2021 8:14 PM

So does the surgeon put a standard recepticle in the breast then pump in the desired about of silicone? Or are the implants ready made and forced in?

R37 do your boobs feel natural?

by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2021 9:10 PM

R37 i just used my figures as an example. 500cc is a D on me. My left one was bigger, but they are about the same now.

R39 they pump in the saline. I’m not sure about the silicone ones.

by Anonymousreply 40June 28, 2021 10:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!