Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Lewis Before and After Eyelid Surgery

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 1:17 AM

He's an absolute cunt. The epitome of a bitchy, cunty control freak queen.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 11:23 PM

He's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 11:26 PM

Not a lot of difference if any. The money would have been better spent sewing his mouth up.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 11:33 PM

Aside from his catty bitchiness, he looks great!

Kudos to the surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 11:33 PM

Jeff Lewis is how I imagine quite a few Datalounge posters.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 11:52 PM

He'd be better off having rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 11:58 PM

He looks the same

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 11:59 PM

It looks like his eyes weren’t the only areas worked on…see his upper and lower 5-head, etc…

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2021 12:00 AM

I wonder if he's shipped Monroe off to South Korea yet to see what they can do about her 14 head.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2021 12:17 AM

And, apparently, with the help of high-level light blasting at him while he hovered 10 feet in outer space directly in front of our Sun, judging from the "After" photo.,

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2021 12:27 AM

It looks pretty good, honestly. He looks refreshed instead of having like he’s had work done which is really what one wants.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2021 12:34 AM

Looks much better. Until a friend had eye lids done, didn't realize his peripheral vision was blocked.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2021 12:37 AM

He doesn't look any different to me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2021 12:51 AM

Well THAT was waste of money :(

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2021 12:55 AM

I’ve heard him on Radio Andy (I know, I know, it comes with Sirius...). He seems reasonably bright but a kind of gay version of a wealthy bro-jerk.

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2021 12:57 AM

It said nothing about surgery, OP. It states he had a procedure, which I would guess, based on the lack of any discernible difference in the two pics other than skin tone, was probably a chemical peel.

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2021 1:13 AM

His face doesn’t have that pleasant “smelling cookies” look. It looks like whatever he is smelling stinks…

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2021 1:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!