Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Philip McKeon

Anyone know what he died of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2021 10:13 PM

Hotness and a big dick

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2021 3:38 PM

He definitely had BDF for miles.

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2021 3:47 PM

His family has made sure the cause of death stay well kept secret. Though I can't fathom why, the only thing I can think they could be concerned or embarrassed about would be if it was from AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2021 3:53 PM

He died of Horseface Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2021 4:08 PM

A broken heart.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 4:14 PM

OP here. I think he died in a small Texas town. One site said he owned a floral shop (??). I understand his desire for privacy. Just wondered if anyone might know out there.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 4:31 PM

He died of blue balls for Polly Holliday.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 4:38 PM

Was he gay? And any relation to Nancy?

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 4:45 PM

He was Nancy's brother.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 4:47 PM

I see the resemblance now! I can’t believe I never knew this. Thank you R9. I watched both Alice and The Facts Of Life constantly in syndication as a kid in the 80s.

Floral shop? Was he ever married?

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 4:51 PM

Ahem, if he was a florist, he was gay. Especially if he was a florist in a tiny Texas town.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 6:32 PM

Nancy was much more handsome. Bigger cock too.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 6:34 PM

Ennui.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 6:34 PM

If Philip McKeon was gay he certainly was no FLAMER

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 6:41 PM

Had he been sick? I wonder if it was suicide. Lots of former child stars struggle with life.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 6:42 PM

Are you sure R14?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 7:20 PM

He was pretty active on social media until fall 2018. Then just stopped.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 7:24 PM

He broke his leg so they had to shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote] Floral shop? Was he ever married?

Floral shop - yes; Married - no, never. In a small town in rural Texas. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 4:43 PM

He was a Facebook friend of a gay friend of mine who did not know his sexuality.

He (McKeon) was a also a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 5:40 PM

His family said he died after battling a long illness. He looks really gaunt in the last year or two if his life. He either had cancer or the AIDS, but I don’t understand why his family would be ashamed of cancer. . . and it only makes sense for them to be ashamed of AIDS if he got it from homosex and they were Bible beaters or something. Mysterious.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 12:38 AM

[quote] "...And any relation to Nancy?"

To take a quote from Penny in "Showgirls":

Is he serious?

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote] "He (McKeon) was a also a Republican."

Ah, so that's it. That's what killed him. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 12:47 AM

Can someone provide a link that supports the claim that he was a Republican and/or a Trumptard? I’ve only seen that claim here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 12:54 AM

You didn't clap hard enough for him, OP.

It's your fault.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 1:05 AM

He probably had Obamacare, and couldn't get in to see a doctor until it was too late.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 1:38 AM

Aren't death documents public record?

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2021 7:18 PM

This was discussed (recently) in another thread and reply 31 said, "He had emphysema. Thread closed, please. —Family Member"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2021 7:25 PM

R28 Oh well that settles it. If only there was some real information.

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2021 7:26 PM

Tawwwwhmy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2021 7:27 PM

I am available for the Alice reboot.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2021 8:02 PM

He has AIDS. There is a high prevalence of emphysema in middle-aged HIV-positive men. More than 50% of HIV-positive people in the United States smoke according to Johns Hopkins. A growing body of evidence suggests that despite antiretroviral treatment, HIV infection is associated with increased rates of pulmonary disease.

Before the era of combination antiretroviral therapy, HIV-infected persons were noted to have an accelerated form of COPD, with significant emphysematous disease seen in individuals less than 40 years old. Unlike many of the AIDS-defining opportunistic infections, HIV-associated COPD may be more common in the current era of HIV because it is frequently reported in patients without a history of AIDS-related pulmonary complications and because many aging HIV-infected individuals have had a longer exposure to smoking and HIV

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2021 8:26 PM

"Anyone know what he died of?"

His heart stopped beating....

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2021 8:39 PM

R32 We'll need factual proof, not speculation, even if it's highly likely

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2021 8:44 PM

I wonder if he and Linda Lavin stayed in touch.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2021 8:48 PM

TOMMY DEAD???!!!

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2021 8:49 PM

r34

That is what Richard Simmons keeps telling us

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Near as anyone has found out cause of death is given as "cancer". What sort and so forth is nor has not been made public.

Cause of demise would be listed on death certificate, but Texas only allows qualified individuals (surviving spouse, certain family members...) access to certified certificates for 25 years after death occurs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2021 8:54 PM

Were he and Nancy raised in some really religious household or something? It's pretty obvious that they are both gay as hell but he was obviously hiding it as much as possible and she's still doing so.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2021 9:07 PM

Paging Mindy Cohn!

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2021 9:12 PM

His BDF was uncontrollable and expanding rapidly until his face blew up. He was part of a clinical trial to treat HyperBDF, but it wasn't to be.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2021 9:28 PM

R24 Just look at his likes on Facebook. He has liked scores of conservative/republican pages including Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann, Fox News and so on. Looks like he may have not been a Trumper at least, though.

Not sure he's gay though. Would any gay guy like boring, only have their looks going for them women like Megan Fox and Kathy Ireland?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2021 9:46 PM

R3

As noted in another thread for years no one could find out what happened to Cully Holland (hot actor in Voices Carry video). There were rumors he died of HIV/AIDs related illness, but nothing official.

Then suddenly news broke and was out there, CH indeed died back in 1991 and it was from the madness. Apparently his family wanted to keep it quiet, which was not unheard of then, before or even today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2021 9:58 PM

Smelling Alice's dirty waitress feet after every shift...

Oy with a mother like her...

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2021 9:58 PM

R27

Yes, records of births, marriages, divorces and deaths are public record. But how much of said information and when it is released to general public can vary by state.

In efforts to cut down on fraud, ID theft, etc... it may be possible at first only to get verification of death. Only surviving spouses, and family may obtain a full copy of certified death certificate.

Things come down to states realizing and granting deceased same or similar levels of privacy as the living. Allowing full public access to death records twenty-five or more years after event gives more than enough time to respect privacy.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2021 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!