Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever screamed?

I can’t say I have.😱😱

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 3:43 PM

You've never ridden a rollercoaster, OP, had sex so good you couldn't contain yourself, or been so scared / startled you had to let out a screech? I feel sad for you.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 10:00 PM

Yes. I was confronted by a raccoon on my deck and I'll admit I let out a little scream of surprise.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 10:00 PM

I’ve ridden many rollercoasters. I don’t scream. I loudly say things like “Oh My God” and “Holy Fuck!” As for sex, I moan and grunt. When I’m startled, it’s an exclamation of some sort. But a terrified scream? No.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 10:04 PM

Daily. It's the only way my people will do their job.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 10:06 PM

I’ve screamed my head off many times. Thank god for lithium!

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 10:06 PM

I like a good tut now and then if me tea isn't warm enough

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 10:08 PM

I’m not asking about yelling, Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 10:11 PM

I admit I once screamed when I saw a mouse. I believe I also jumped up on a chair as I did so. My roommate collapsed with laughter. I’m only admitting this in DL.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 10:25 PM

When I was in sixth grade, the school's elite patrol were privilege to go to Washington DC. We took the train from Florida to DC. The train stopped over a long trestle bridge. Of course all the kids were making comments that were going to collapse, etc. When the train started up again, there was a big lurching forward that caused those standing up, or sitting up in our seats to also lurch. My inner Jamie Lee Curtis screamed this high pitch girly scream. The whole cabin literally went silent, looking at me. I was mortified. I think of this event periodically throughout my life.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 11:44 PM

Not as an adult - I don't think my vocal chords could manage it, actually.

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 12:06 AM

Only once. I was in high school, standing across from my mom in the kitchen drinking coffee early one Saturday morning. It was raining outside and the windows were open, and there was a crash of thunder and a bolt of lightning came in the den window, across the floor between my mom and I, and blew up the stove. It was terrifying. We still laugh about it.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 12:10 AM

Not today, Satan!

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 12:11 AM

At a movie 20 years ago, The Forgotten. Something suddenly and noisily happens to Alfre Woodard. I didn't know I could make that noise. Worse than the Princess Diana scream. People turned around and laughed at me.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Nope never screamed in my entire life. I am told I have sarcasm down though.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 2:41 AM

The “elite patrol” sounds intriguing, R9. Tell us, how on earth did you get in?

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 4:52 AM

Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 3:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!