Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melissa Benoist

She has this real sweetheart rep, but I've heard rumors about her being kind of mean. I know in a recent interview, Lauren Vandervoort said Melissa treated her poorly when she guest starred on Supergirl.

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2021 1:09 PM

*Laura

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 8:36 PM

I like the picture of the penis entering her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 8:39 PM

Does she have a sweetheart reputation? All I've heard about is how many guys she's banged out and that she was abused by her ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 8:44 PM

she's a whore darlin'

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 8:45 PM

Her husband is hot as chips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 8:59 PM

R5, Was I the only one who thought Chris Wood was family?

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 11:49 PM

According to one stunt actor, the main cast members on Supergirl would talk shit about guest stars behind their backs.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 12:03 AM

When Blake Jenner copped to beating her, he claimed she also attacked him and spilled lots of dirt on her.

[quote]"I was physically assaulted in the shower, leaving me with a traumatic injury that I do not want to delve into at this time."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 4:27 AM

I noticed Melissa hasn't promoted Supergirl on social media in a long time. I don't think she has a problem with playing the game. So it must be some other reason. Maybe she hates the writers now?

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2021 9:11 AM

Trouble in paradise??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2021 1:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2021 2:14 PM

That girl is a fool for cock.

Bet she hits up local ABs to satisfy her need for stiff dick and jizz.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2021 2:44 PM

She's the basis for the character in Sex/Life

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2021 2:45 PM

R13 is that good or bad?

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2021 2:49 PM

It seems like she fucks with lots of hot men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2021 2:57 PM

R14 You would have to ask her poor husband

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2021 3:22 PM

Child’s name is Huxley. Now that is just awesome.

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2021 3:49 PM

R16 there's nothing poor about Chris.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2021 12:33 PM

She and Chris Wood are rumored to be getting a divorce. Supposedly, he can't keep it in his pants. If true, marriage just isn't for her.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2021 4:17 AM

All I know about her is the stuff of DL legends that basically she is the biggest whore in Hollywood and has fucked every super hot guy in town.

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2021 5:17 AM

R19 she didn't really take a break after Blake so it's not shocking that this didn't work out. Anyway CDAN revealed the blind is indeed about Melissa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2021 12:34 PM

Yeah, I don’t think she has a sweetheart reputation at all. She seems to be barely holding onto a career and comes off as a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2021 12:44 PM

R22 she's done alot better compared to some of the other Arrowverse actors. And i don't get the impression she's an asshole either.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2021 1:02 PM

This girl LOOKS sweet but don't judge a book by it's cover

by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2021 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!