Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

21 Republicans, led by Boebert, move to censure Biden over ‘failure’ to enforce border laws

lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 1:09 AM

Now they have a nickname for Kamala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 7:09 PM

Are we even sure Joe knows what country he is currently in?

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 7:11 PM

**sigh**

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote]Lauren Boebert

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 7:21 PM

She screams BPD.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 7:22 PM

R2, he probably has a better idea of what country he's in than the Republicans, who think they're living in the Confederacy

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 7:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 7:32 PM

What was this Boebert cunt's role in the 1/6 insurrection? Did she give tours of the Capital to the insurrectionists? We will find this out when Pelosi gets the investigation going. Plus isn't she in trouble with the IRS?

If I were her, I'd be laying low. Guess there's no accounting for stupid.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 7:36 PM

How 'bout we trade Republicans for immigrants. We can start with 21 of them, including Boebert.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 7:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 7:41 PM

I cannot think of a time when politicians were So disrespectful of each other. I don't ever remember anyone name calling the vice president on the podium. This one is a loose cannon and I think she may get a big wake up call. I also think she is too dumb to come up with this stuff and someone is spoon feeding her. She will realize at some point that they were setting her up to do things they would never dream about doing publicly but when she realizes it, it will be too late.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 7:43 PM

Enough with Biden's unity bullshit with these morons. None of us want it. End the filibuster and bulldoze ahead.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote]Enough with Biden's unity bullshit with these morons. None of us want it. End the filibuster and bulldoze ahead.

It’s not Biden. It’s Manchin and Sinema that want to keep the filibuster. Get on the phone with them and complain. And also donate to Democrats running for Senate, so that we can flip 2 seats, so Manchin and Sinema won’t matter. (John Fetterman in Pennsylvania is a good place to start).

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 7:48 PM

If politicians were allowed to get physical Harris would annihilate this wretched cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 7:48 PM

R7, who’s that?

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 7:55 PM

These people are awful. They don't want to get anything done. They want to be outraged.

FUCK EM

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 7:59 PM

R15, it’s Boebert.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 8:01 PM

Oh Good Lord. Boebert needs to take time to geta comb through that Rat's nest through her hair, never mind any political Machinations.

Are we even sure she's mastered Counting by Tens?

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 8:04 PM

[quote] I cannot think of a time when politicians were So disrespectful of each other. I don't ever remember anyone name calling the vice president on the podium. This one is a loose cannon and I think she may get a big wake up call. I also think she is too dumb to come up with this stuff and someone is spoon feeding her. She will realize at some point that they were setting her up to do things they would never dream about doing publicly but when she realizes it, it will be too late.

When has anyone ever been taken seriously with petty name-calling like that? Pathetic, isn't it?

I've said this on here before, but I strongly think she and Cawthorn are being funded by Ted Cruz in an Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic type structure (although Rafael is more banana republic than Banana Republic). Remember the staff who quit days after she took office in the immediate aftermath of January 6 had been Cruz staffers who were shuttled to her office.

I am not totally convinced that she will ever realize that she was set up to fail. I really think she's that broken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 8:07 PM

I disagree that this cunt is somehow being set up to be the fall gal for Ted Cruz and others. She knows damn well what she says and does, just like her blonde counterpart cunt MTG. Can they be both evil and dumb? Yes. Don't give them any rationales or excuses. She has shown us who she is, time and time and time again.

Don't make me quote Maya Angelou. ;)

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 9:38 PM

Maybe "set up" is the wrong framing, R20, but I don't think she--or Madison--generates most of their own content. I somewhat follow her and the messaging falls in line too closely with Cruz and Posobiec and a few others for it to be coincidental. There is definitely a playbook.

On the other hand, MTG is aligned with Gym and Putz and they are just stoopid, loose cannons,

(fwiw: I think MTG "won" her race on her own after the Dem fled GA in terror. Boebert was a calculated effort by the GOP and their allies)

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 9:51 PM

Fetterman is already causing his own problems. He was flying a flag for everything and they asked him to stop. He didn't. they finally passed a law that you can only fly the US flag, the PA flag and POW flag on gov't. bldgs. He keeps flying whatever flag he wants. They used to take them down, fold them and put them on his desk. now they just confiscate them. Right now he keeps putting the LGBTQ flag up, I know, I know but rules need to be followed and we don't need Democrats breaking them or we are going to be in trouble. He's acting like a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!