Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mussolini's granddaughter does pride photoshoot

After years of not condemning her grandfather's actions and after her 2006 quote "better fascist than fag”, fascist Alessandra Mussolini comes out as an ally, saying yes to adoptions and pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 9:55 AM

[quote]better fascist than fag

It’s all making sense with the far-left and the woke now.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2021 5:57 PM

R1 What?

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2021 6:00 PM

She’s obviously an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote]better fascist than fag

The woke shoulder use this instead of “defund the police”.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 6:02 PM

Very interesting. I haven't found an English version of her change of mind statement, but I think the headline basically says: "We must fight against discrimination. If my son were gay? His happiness would be enough."

Italian speakers: Please correct and explain more of the article, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 6:06 PM

She’ll do anything for publicity. One of the founding fame whores if there ever was one in Italy. She needs to be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 7:02 PM

R5, your translation is spot on. The article doesn’t really say much more than that.

It’s certainly a very unexpected volte-face on lgbtq+ rights, and rumour has it that someone very close to her (one of her three children?) must have come out to her.

She’s still an otherwise unreconstructed fascist, though, so I wouldn’t trust her any further than I could throw her.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]It’s all making sense with the far-left and the woke now.

WTF are you even talking about? Frankly, all you have proven is that if you're white and right-wing, you're forgiven, but be Joy Reid or anyone else who isn't white and you don't let go of the hate, do you?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 7:17 PM

She better be careful. Italians will gladly hang her upside down by her feet.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 7:59 PM

Mussolini's great-grandson is a hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 9:28 PM

In 1977 this cunt appeared in a small role in the gay classic "A Special Day", starring Mastroianni and her auntie Sophia.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 10:22 PM

She found out that Hitler was gay.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote]Mussolini's great-grandson is a hottie

Mmmnnooo. No he’s not, actually.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 11:44 PM

He has nice eyes, but the teeth and eyebrows are tragic.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 12:03 AM

R10 The one in your picture is not him, the caption says is a random lazio supporter. This is him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 12:12 AM

The granddaughter’s skin covering her head doesn’t even fit over her skull, way too big. She needs a good plastic surgeon.

Re Joy Reid. What are you talking about? A white person wouldn’t have gotten a show if they pulled her shit. She got an exemption for being a POC.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 6:11 AM

Is she related to Donatella or is it just a tragic coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 6:15 AM

She does look like her grandfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 6:21 AM

R16, Tucker Carlson - "Dan White Fan Club." Who do you think is making more money? Tucker or Joy? So you feel it's OK when a white homophobe gets a show and you don't mention their race?

Donald Trump got a show and he was/is a repugnant pos. And then he got to be president. How stupid of you to just ignore the countless white people who've gotten away with far worse, but still got "shows" or much greater power.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 7:39 AM

Light a match and burn that Rainbow Tutu on her please

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2021 9:14 AM

R12 - I am sorry but I refuse to claim Hitler as family. The straights or other pervs can have him. I think this is one that at least we can finally ALL agree on. We don't want the bitch in our culture.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2021 9:18 AM

I find it interesting that Himmler's niece, Katrin Himmler married a Jewish man and had kids (which, of course drew dark humor jokes from an eldergay Jewish ex who is a crazy old coot of "do the kids trust themselves in the shower?"). He lent me the book she wrote and shared the video of her visit to Auschwitz. Very impressive and it led me to read a book about the Nazi children which was disturbing. I highly recommend it. Also, we visited the museum in Tel Aviv where Eichmann's typewriter is displayed. Everytime my roommate says if we are here and they do Oktoberfest this year, we MUST go and I always feel like just asking some random German "hey, would you REALLY kill gays and Jews?" That is how strong the impact of that horror is on my mind.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2021 9:36 AM

R17 She is related to Sophia Loren. Her mother is Sophia's sister

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2021 9:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!