Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fresh New Hotness: Michael Cimino

Old and busted: Froy Gutierrez

It was a great ride Froy, but now you're dull and we are bored. We are dumping you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 10, 2022 2:10 PM

We love Victor.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2021 6:19 PM

Can we please locate an even smaller picture?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2021 6:35 PM

Only 31% for Froy????

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2021 1:29 AM

We’ve seen Froy’s cock. Now we need to see Michael’s to compare.

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2021 1:42 AM

Oh, I thought this was about the OTHER Michael Cimino.

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2021 1:43 AM

Sadly another actor will play a 15 year old BOY for the DL QUEENS to "appreciate" and drool over.. DL loves the excuse they have when an actor is "legal" but looks years under age. Michael Cimino must be creeped out if he ever reads these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2021 1:51 AM

[quote]Can we please locate an even smaller picture?

AND r2 is not even in previewable format. Helen of Froy continues his reign!

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 3:39 AM

Why does it have to be one or the other?

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 5:53 AM

Because DL gods demand a sacrifice R8. The loser will be thrown into a pit of vipers. The winner will be elevated into sainthood

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 5:15 PM

What a hottie! I forgive him for Heaven's Gate now.

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote]DL loves the excuse they have when an actor is "legal" but looks years under age.

Froy is 23 and Michael is 21, for crissakes.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2021 1:13 AM

R11 = Too stupid to know he was proving my point. Probably has posters of Justin Bieber and writes Oliver + Cooper Fiction in his spare time.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2021 1:57 AM

I don't even know who Oliver and Cooper are.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2021 4:54 AM

[quote]DL loves the excuse they have when an actor is "legal" but looks years under age.

But Froy and Michael Cimino don't look years under age. They look their age. You tried to guilt people about this same thing in another thread and it was just as moronic. Give up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2021 5:07 AM

R14 = One of those "he's legal" queens......VIDEO of MS looking all of 16....DROOL QUEENS...Justify your LUST of 15 year old high school characters!!....Guess what---this movie was NOT for you 50 year olds to sexually admire. You did the same thing with Timmy....Disgusting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2021 7:35 AM

Sometimes THIS happens to guys who admire teenagers....I wonder if he is a DL?.....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2021 7:39 AM

[quote] DL loves the excuse they have when an actor is "legal" but looks years under age.

You're the one who's warped, with your ignorant judgmentalism and false superior morality. And you're also stupid.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2021 9:31 AM

R17 = Victor Salazar = Poor and a High School Student.....Catnip for the DL Queens who "admire" that sort of thing.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2021 10:04 AM

Why couldn't you have praised my impressive good looks WHILE I WAS STILL ALIVE?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2021 10:18 AM

Nah.

Froy's a gayhomo, Cimino is not (at least thats what's being implied by articles about him).

FROY WINS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2021 11:09 AM

R15 Haha so basically anyone who plays a high achool character on a TV show can't be an object of anyone's desire. Does that include the people they're actually fucking, like Madden, who has gone out with two of them? The guys who play/played teens on TV (Colton Haynes, Ross Butler, Miles Heizer, etc) have sex, dates, partners in real life. But they're off limits for anyone else? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2021 12:33 PM

R21 = Again with the "HE IS LEGAL" excuse to drool over Television characters who are 15 years old....What part of CREEPY do you not understand?....Does it get you hot when Victor is walking to his locker after leaving Math Class?.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2021 10:50 PM

Yeah I'm sure no one would watch Michael or Froy if they played people their own age, right? Just like no one looks at pictures of them off set, posing shirtless, as themselves. No one. And no one ever thinks of them as sex objects. Only 15 year olds. Also, no adults write, direct, produce ot photograph these shows. They're all just perverts drooling over 15 year old characters.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2021 4:44 PM

* or

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2021 4:46 PM

R23 = Trying to justify his love of 15 year old teenage boy television characters..We get it---THEY'RE LEGAL and play TEENAGE BOYS and YOU know they are LEGAL so it's okay and not yucky for you....How many times are you going to repeat your position?....You have the "It's Legal" Defense....I got it...Not creepy at all----I'm sure you are thinking of Michael Ciminos 21st Birthday every time you see him walking through Creekwood High and going to his gym class.......LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2021 12:38 AM

The ages of Italians and other Mediterraneans go through a conversion algorithm for appropriate management (and price structure).

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2021 12:52 AM

[quote] What part of CREEPY do you not understand?

What part of STUPID do you not understand, R22?

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2021 10:43 PM

Are you just projecting your lust for real life underage teen age boys, R22?

I took general psychology a while ago but back then they called it a reaction formation.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2021 10:49 PM

R28 = You're sad...You probably have Aaron Carter posters---circa 2001....Let me guess = you write Love Victor Fan Fiction and post it on Reddit?....You took General Psychology?....Sounds like you FLUNKED.....I found the trailer for one of your favorite movies....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote] You took General Psychology?....Sounds like you FLUNKED

Actually, I received an A (not even an A-).

People on DL with a false sense of being morally superior are among the worst inhabitants of this site.

Like I said, you're just very stupid. And not realizing that you're stupid demonstrates how stupid you really are.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2021 6:13 AM

R30 = I found your favorite music video online.....You got an "A".???.....I think NOT.....More likely you bought a psychology book at a thrift store and now think you are an expert on strangers minds!!. And you called ME stupid?.....Yawn...You have bored me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 3, 2021 8:14 AM

Froy started weak but is finishing strong 💪 51% baby 🤴

by Anonymousreply 32July 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Michael has gotten a new tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2021 4:56 PM

You’re a retard, OP.

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2021 5:00 PM

This thread is a mess 😂

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2021 5:08 PM

What Michael wants for Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2021 11:32 PM

We've discussed this before, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2021 11:41 PM

Someone of legal age, unlike all of your "Men I find hot"-related posts.

by Anonymousreply 38December 17, 2021 1:23 AM

Michael Cimino has joined the fourth and final season of Never Have I Ever as a character named Ethan who is a skater and new student Sherman Oaks High. I wonder if Michael will have any interaction with Darren "I was bullied for being too attractive" Barnet.

by Anonymousreply 39July 9, 2022 1:59 PM

Froy was always boring.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2022 2:04 PM

[quote] We love Victor.

I hate Victor!

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2022 2:05 PM

Here is the full-sized version of OP's picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2022 2:07 PM

Froy can top and we've seen his suitable dongage.

by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2022 2:16 PM

[quote] Froy was always boring.

Not really. Only once he got with Madden did he actually get boring.

[quote] Froy can top and we've seen his suitable dongage.

Froy is a notorious power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 44July 9, 2022 2:22 PM

R44 i bet Froy is fucking that Scottish shorty 50% of the fucks. Richard has deep need in his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 45July 9, 2022 2:26 PM

Some of y'all keep saying that, but I just don't see it, as much. But I do think Richard definitely knows how to fuck the shit out of those twinks though. He's supposedly notorious for his size. He's definitely not putting that to waste.

by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2022 2:30 PM

Michael Cimino wins because he was never afraid of taking a gay role. Plus Michael looks like the kind of guy that knows when to suck the right cock for the right role.

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2022 2:55 PM

Can anyone imagine Froy going to auditions and trying to outsmart the competition? lol 😂. He lacks the bite necessary to cunt and sleep his way into a lucrative role.

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2022 3:06 PM

OF COURSE, the judgmental, projecting sicko at R29 et al. is VERY MUCH aware of every movie and TV show that includes young actors playing underage characters, and he's ready to link to samples of them, most definitely including WHITE SQUALL.

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2022 3:09 PM

Why does Simon hate Victor so much?

by Anonymousreply 50July 10, 2022 6:14 AM

[quote] Can anyone imagine Froy going to auditions and trying to outsmart the competition? lol 😂. He lacks the bite necessary to cunt and sleep his way into a lucrative role.

Well, you never know. Froy has been rumored to be a well known industry bottom, and according to those who knew him in high school, he was very 'ambitious' (and other choice words from those who supposedly knew him).

by Anonymousreply 51July 10, 2022 2:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!