Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Craig Wasson

80s genre actor who kind of disappeared and later became a audio book narrator. Even though he was born in Oregon, he must have grown up in the south because he has a bit of a southern drawl. He also looked pretty mature for age in those 80s movies.

Years ago, I remember reading a blog entry somewhere about him sexually harassing a female fan.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 5:15 AM

What about a picture to jog our memory?

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2021 12:20 AM

This man was nondescript and there is scandal visible via Google.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2021 12:33 AM

I was the surprised this guy got so much work in 1980s, in leads especially. He wasn't a bad actor, but yeah, nothing stood out about him. He must've had a great agent.

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2021 12:49 AM

Hot guy!

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2021 12:59 AM

[quote] nothing stood out about him.

He was nondescript. He must have gone to the same synagogue/church as the producer.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2021 12:24 AM

He was perfectly cast in Body Double because he was a bit sweet-natured, a bit nerdy, a bit creepy and a bit wimpy which was perfect for the role, and perfect for Melanie Griffith's smart and scrappy Holly to dominate him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2021 12:29 AM

THAT's who I was thinking of for the Push Actors thread!

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2021 12:30 AM

He had a full frontal scene in Ghost Story.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2021 12:33 AM

A really forgettable guy except in Body Double where he was well cast even if many people might have been better. So ordinary and guy next door that he never made much of an impression. He's like the classmate from middle school whose name you can't place when you bump into them at the grocery store.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2021 12:36 AM

He was in the bland everyman category along with William Hurt, John Heard, Bruce Davison, Jeff Daniels and Bill Pullman but he may have been the blandest of the lot

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2021 12:46 AM

Definitely not what I'd call a "looker".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2021 2:06 AM

Loved him in Body Double and A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2021 2:14 AM

Derpy.

No more, no less.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2021 2:20 AM

"Craig Wasson -- Rhymes with Star!"

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2021 3:20 AM

Loved him in Ghost Story, loved him in Body Double, and I loved him as a molesting priest in a short HBO afternoon drama. I remember getting a boner as a 12-year-old and wishing he would diddle me. Mmm, Father Rooney.

He was hot. I would lick his feet.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2021 4:13 AM

He was good in Four Friends too.

(and Body Double I think he's great in. I love how his only credit is an episode of Scarecrow and Mrs. King that he keeps having to tell to people.)

Grffith was great in that. Got a lot of awards but probably was too controversial a film for an Oscar nom.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2021 4:46 AM

In the 70s/80s I thought all of the actors on R10's list were HOT.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2021 5:03 AM

me too r17 and all but Pullman had memorable butt shots that I enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2021 5:06 AM

Hurt and Pullman together in "The Accidental Tourist" were a twofer I remember with much pleasure. Sorry to sidetrack you on your own your thread, Craig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2021 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!