Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steven Crowder says gay men are "predatory" in their "recruiting"

Bat shit crazy homophobe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2023 3:00 PM

Who’s that queen?

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2021 1:47 AM

Who is Steven Crowder?

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2021 1:51 AM

Never heard of him, never seen him before, but that guy is gay. No question.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2021 1:54 AM

He's a far right loon and a (not funny) comedian

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2021 1:59 AM

He has a punchable face. How does this straight guy know so much about gay men?

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote]their

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2021 2:14 AM

Steven Crowder is way too into gay stuff and dressing up as women.

He is downlow homocon.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2021 2:15 AM

As if straight men are never predatory...

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2021 2:16 AM

R8, we straight men are all saintly virgins who always respect women

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2021 2:31 AM

R7 I think he was openly bisex at some point but now tries to suppress it with making children with a beard?? I don't know because his way of talking is confusing here. In the video is a strange clip of him that would suggest that at 4:47.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2022 9:38 PM

Lady.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2022 9:44 PM

I believe most gay men would never pursue an underage boy. There are indeed predators, but I believe they are in the minority like in the straight world. For those who are of age, of course you will show them you are interested by asking them out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or some event. That is how people have gotten together since the beginning of time. The majority of men I have asked out have responded in the affirmative. If you see someone you like, take chance, be aggressive, and ask them out. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2022 9:54 PM

LOL - so, his contention is that straight guys are all just one beer away from letting themselves get blown and plowed by a gay dude...

Hmmm, good to know.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2022 10:08 PM

The Twitter user who posted the video didn’t include all of Crowder’s statement. After “this community” Crowder continues, saying that by this community he means men who have children crawl on them, show the kids their “crotchless nylons” and do drag queen story hour. Crowder apparently had the specific context of the drag queen issue in mind.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2022 10:14 PM

Gay men can "recruit"? I guess no men are straight, they are just waiting to be shown how delicious cocks are.

by Anonymousreply 15July 12, 2022 10:18 PM

Again, this is about the tranny community and gay men are getting the blame. Thanks GLAAD! Thanks HRC!

by Anonymousreply 16July 12, 2022 10:27 PM

Look at R14 again.

by Anonymousreply 17July 12, 2022 10:56 PM

Steven is nicely muscled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 13, 2022 3:10 AM

But the lgbtq orgs say this is only said about trans people in 2022..

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2022 3:15 AM

Conservatives are never funny at least intentionally. Humor involves intelligence, creativity and an open mind. We laughed AT Trump not with him.

by Anonymousreply 20July 13, 2022 3:18 AM

Conservative comedians aren't funny because they are either braying over some stupid anti-Democratic joke, or they're punching down at the less fortunate. It feeds their need for pleasure at the suffering of others.

by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote] It feeds their need for pleasure at the suffering of others.

That sounds like those who hire poor people to deliver food to them.

by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2022 4:32 AM

For half a block. To their places in NYC. With a BALCONY!

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2022 4:36 AM

Sounds familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2022 4:45 AM

Trans-haters say conservatives only hate the trans in 2022, not LGB people.

by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2022 4:46 AM

This queen is still bitter he could not satisfy or keep a man. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2022 5:01 AM

[quote] This queen

Who are you taking about?

by Anonymousreply 28July 13, 2022 5:04 AM

Whoever he is, he gay.

by Anonymousreply 29July 13, 2022 8:10 AM

R25, being against one partisan issue - that is at this moment pushing for body modification for young kids who are androgynous and have overlap with the GLBAI - is not being conservative. The kids’ body modification project is financially aided by a Republican who previously supported Trump and remains a Republican on every issue except sex change encouragement for androgynous kids.

- I would add the letters A and I to mean Androgynous and Intersex

by Anonymousreply 30July 13, 2022 12:47 PM

Predatory like this, Steven?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 13, 2022 12:51 PM

Straight men are aggressive in their recruiting, also known as demeaning flirtation and sexual harassment. They recruit girls to become their definition of “straight”.

by Anonymousreply 32July 13, 2022 12:57 PM

Oh no,I thought she died of COVID, how sad.

by Anonymousreply 33July 13, 2022 12:59 PM

Oh I thought the biggest threat to "LGB" was tge transtapo? I thought conservatives loved "LGB" people and wanted to protect them from evil Trannies and Muslims?

by Anonymousreply 34July 13, 2022 1:00 PM

r31 Ben was really hoping Steven would go all the way there at the end. But Steven stopped at the last second.

by Anonymousreply 35July 13, 2022 1:02 PM

just find his dirty twitter and bust him out.

by Anonymousreply 37July 13, 2022 1:04 PM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 38July 13, 2022 1:09 PM

You trans-haters really expect us to believe that Republicans like this Crowder clown are in favor of forced transing?

You’re insane.

by Anonymousreply 39July 13, 2022 3:10 PM

R39, not necessarily forced trans surgery but conversion therapy given to androgynous youth out of fear they will grow up to be gay/lesbian, including hormones like testosterone for boys and estrogen for girls, yes. If you read about the history of treatment in Iran, their pioneer of sex change surgery had originally been given testosterone and put in a mental institution. Hormones are a historical part of gay conversion therapy.

The trend on the Republican side to focus mostly on portraying all androgynous people as criminals- gays, lesbians, people with abnormal hormones, intersex people who look atypical- lets them maintain support from the segment of their party that wants hormonal treatment of a different type to become legal. The medical community could use similar arguments about suicide to justify the risk of hormone treatments if the political climate shifted.

by Anonymousreply 40July 13, 2022 4:21 PM

I would also add that keeping men and women in stereotypes is also associated with “might makes right” attitude in society- partly because it positions men as having to support dependents, thus making them susceptible to be pressured to do almost anything to earn income. And it sets them up where the employer-employee relationship mirrors the husband-wife relationship- the husband may be abused at work, and the wife may be abused at home, and neither has any power in the workplace or power to leave a bad situation or try something creative.

Giving people freedom to express themselves and not be forced to fit the mold is a creative and democratizing process. Because then there are both women and men who break the mold, and both women and men come to have a more open minded attitude towards other women and men. It’s a pro-diversity view in general.

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2022 5:00 PM

Rarely do homophobes publicly say they had homosex and are afraid they will fall back into it.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2022 9:13 AM

He also says that almost every single gay couple is not monogamous, which is also false.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2022 10:21 AM

R35 He went all the way at the end of this video though:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 14, 2022 11:24 AM

More evidence but do y'all think he is gay or a bisexy??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2022 3:37 PM

Just another carnival barker looking to make a quick buck in the MAGA-Incel-Evangelical media industrial complex.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2022 3:48 PM

He’s just angry that hot uncut Latino pulled out of his yearning ass too soon and ran away when he started talking too much, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2022 3:51 PM

Recruit? Does presenting hole on multiple apps count as recruiting now?

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2022 3:56 PM

I used to live near a Kingdom Hall and the Jehovah's Witnesses were aggressive in nearby public areas. If you sat in your car in a supermarket parking lot five minutes before the store opened, they'd approach with copies of The Watchtower.

Now I'm imagining queens shoving crude construction paper drawings of penises against car windows, or sending handwritten personal letters to townspeople in order to touch their hearts (and, eventually, their genitals).

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2022 3:56 PM

[quote] Just another carnival barker looking to make a quick buck in the MAGA-Incel-Evangelical media industrial complex.

I would argue it's more sinister.

He reminds me of the high school teacher I had in the Bible Belt in the 80s who was the one who most forcefully condemned homosexuality and was basically lauded as being reformed or, if you will, a survivor. His major claim to fame because he had credibility given that he gave himself over to doing the "right" thing.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2022 4:01 PM

I want him to hate fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2022 4:02 PM

Nobody recruits or pushed homosexuality more than straight men trying to get women to go lesbo for their fantasies

NOBODY

And everyone just laughs it off, fuck these assholes

Also I noticed the men who are the most pro lesbian are the most anti gay male

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2022 4:03 PM

R52 Yes. That's why the media has tons of female bisexuals and lesbian couples. Yet gay men are less represented in mainstream media and if they are, we're either eunuchs or effeminate queens. It appeals to straight male fantasies and ideas of masculinity. Republicans target gay men the most and we're the center of their hatred. Lesbians don't have it easy either because straight people think they are invalid and just a "phase" until they meet the right dick to convert them.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2022 4:11 PM

R53 yup but at the same time these same assholes claim.gay men are overrepresented, they still don't realize that most men who have relations with other men aren't open about it, BECAUSE of those anti gay male assholes

Do straight people have zero self awareness?

And yet real lesbianism is so rare that big cities can't even keep a lesbian bar open....

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2022 4:28 PM

R53 and it's not just Republicans, a lot of Democrats and Muslims still have problems eit male homosexuality

They hate it

Gay and bisexual men are now the whipping boys of society

Lesbians and especially bisexual women get a free pass of course because it's "hot"

Look at all the "homophobic" things in society from gay bashings too anti gay comments, over 95% of them are directed towards ONE group in LGBT alphabet, gay men

That's why I don't use the phrase homophobic, I say what it really is, anti gay male rhetoric or anti gay male sentiments

If people hate gay but are fine with gay women than they're not homophobic, they're anti gay male

If someone hates Pit Bulls but likes German Shepherds they're not anti dog, they're anti Pit Bulls...

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2022 4:43 PM

He also speaks French. Didn't know he was raised in Montreal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2022 4:50 PM

R55 I am anti-dog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2022 5:17 PM

Be careful, Steven. You might discover that the majority of what you call "recruiting" happens in churches by so-called men of the cloth.

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2022 7:18 PM

Steven making some good sense here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 18, 2022 1:09 AM

He was a cute bisexual guy and was probably hit on a lot by gay men when younger.

by Anonymousreply 60July 18, 2022 1:32 PM

^ I mean when hanging out in the bathouses of Montreal's gai village.

by Anonymousreply 61July 18, 2022 1:38 PM

These conservatives that that transphobes champion are all rabid homophobes as well, which should surprise absolutely no gay mam with an actual brain, we still have the likes of R59 telling us to pay no attention to the homophobe behind the curtain, look, a transphobic tweet we can all rally around!

I fucking hate this place anymore, it's just another breeding ground for shitty conservatives and trolls They'll be marching us off to death camps and we'll still have R59s telling us that transphobes love gay people and trangender people are the real enemies.

by Anonymousreply 62July 18, 2022 1:45 PM

"Cold Feet Crowder" is a coward, an agitator, and a bisexual cross-dresser with daddy issues. He's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 63July 18, 2022 4:51 PM

This guy is DEEPLY annoying, vapid and smug. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 64July 18, 2022 4:57 PM

Bump for a good thread

by Anonymousreply 65September 5, 2022 1:05 AM

Gay men are, in fact, more naturally protective of children. Rather than be predatory, gay men help kids feel safe.

This is what western culture has gotten complexly wrong

by Anonymousreply 66September 5, 2022 2:20 AM

Bumpm

by Anonymousreply 67February 6, 2023 12:13 PM

R66 Yes. And openly gay men are open about being abused as kids which makes them more empathetic to children and vigilant towards possible abusers. While straight men and closeted men are often the biggest predators around who hide behind religion or authority.

by Anonymousreply 68February 6, 2023 2:09 PM

It's also unfortunate that many pedos have been LARPing as gay men and lesbians and abusing the gay rights movement to prey on children. The NAMBLA weirdos just pretend to be gay men now.

by Anonymousreply 69February 6, 2023 2:11 PM

Crowder is a horrible person. You saw his lack of integrity with the blowup over the contract with Shapiro’s company.

by Anonymousreply 70February 6, 2023 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!