Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Chris Jones is the Democratic Candidate Against DL Villainess Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

"Wrinkle In Time" campaign launch ad:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2022 1:10 PM

That's a great ad!

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2021 5:06 PM

“Arkansas deserves better than division and discord.”

That’s weak; I am the nature of the Beast

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2021 5:25 PM

What an ad, just fantastic! Smart guy, beautiful family, but I’m afraid that Arkansas is not ready for him yet. I really hope I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2021 5:52 PM

It might be interesting if her holier-than-thou farther tries to debate theology with him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2021 7:44 PM

50,000 new followers in a week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2021 9:27 PM

I hope his campaign can harpoon the Huckabeast.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2021 9:32 PM

I like him. Not one mention of trans or “LGBTQ”—good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2021 9:36 PM

He lacks sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2021 9:36 PM

I would like to see him reinstate mental institutions in AR.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2021 9:41 PM

Pretty boy GOP Senate candidate to primary or replace 70yo Arkansas senator John Boozman in 2022

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 12, 2021 12:47 PM

As an appealing as Jones appears to be, Huckabee will win because she has an R next to her name. Her habitual lying won't matter.

by Anonymousreply 11July 12, 2021 1:04 PM

"He lacks sex appeal. "

Yes, not like that work of art, Sarah Huckabeast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2021 1:11 PM

I’m not too keen on someone who calls themselves a Christian but he’s one I can get behind.

by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2021 1:19 PM

Well, down in the Bible Belt...fundie xtian land...that is a plus. ^^ He is appealing.

by Anonymousreply 14July 12, 2021 1:48 PM

“If I’m elected governor here in Arkansas, we will not have mask mandates, we will not have mandates on the vaccine, we will not shut down churches and schools and other large gatherings because we believe in personal freedom and responsibility. It’s one of the key cornerstones frankly of our country.

“I think if President Biden and Vice President Harris and others on the left are serious about helping save lives through the vaccine, they should admit they were wrong when they cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed at the very beginning, and give President Trump and his administration the credit they are due for helping get this vaccine created safely, quickly and effectively, and into the hands of Americans.

“I think that would make a huge difference, and I think they should really take some responsibility and step up and fix the mistake that they made by casting so much doubt at the very beginning of this process.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 3:52 PM

But Sarah Sanders is so chic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 9:20 PM

New interview with Soledad O'Brien:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2021 5:09 PM

I imagine 'Ol Hatchetface has it all wrapped up in Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2021 5:11 PM

He's an impressive man who has a snowball's chance in hell of winning in a shithole like Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2021 5:17 PM

Very good ad.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2021 5:22 PM

Anybody raised in Arkansas who has more than two brain cells to rub together gets the fuck out of that shithole at the earliest opportunity. All that you're left with in that state are the dregs of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2021 6:20 PM

Given that Clinton was governor for so long, how have things changed so much?

Is it voter surppression, Trump or something else?

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2021 6:31 PM

I turned off that ad as soon as he got to the Christian crap, but I know I'm not his target audience.

I wish him well, though.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2021 8:31 PM

A doctor and a hippo, I wonder which one they’ll vote for?!

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2021 9:38 PM

I love whichever of you bitches said she looks like "Acromegaly Marie Osmond."

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2021 10:49 PM

Ummm....

Iowa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote]Huckabee will win because she has an R next to her name.

That, and the cheating.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2021 8:55 PM

[quote] "If I'm elected governor here in Arkansas, we will not have mask mandates, we will not have mandates on the vaccine"

[quote] "I think if President Biden and Vice President Harris and others on the left are serious about helping save lives through the vaccine, they should admit they were wrong when they cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed at the very beginning, and give President Trump and his administration the credit they are due for helping get this vaccine created safely, quickly and effectively, and into the hands of Americans."

"How dare you Democrats cast doubt about these wonderful, safe, effective vaccines that President Trump gave us by requiring that people take them."

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2021 9:19 PM

[quote]I just love being a girl-dad!

K, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2021 9:26 PM

What a fantastic candidate!

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2021 9:40 PM

Wow! What happened to Huck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2021 3:48 PM

Instant loss.

It’s Arkansas for Christ’s sake. It’s fundamentalist, ignorant and confederate. A white lady whose daddy is a fundamentalist, racist, opportunistic preacher against a descendant of a slave. Yeah. Right. They’ll be screaming critical race theory 24 hours a day in Arkansas.

Here’s what Mike Huckabee said about the confederate flag in SC in 2008:

[quote] “You don't like people from outside the state coming in and telling you what to do with your flag," Huckabee said in Myrtle Beach, S.C., on Thursday. "In fact, if somebody came to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we'd tell 'em what to do with the pole, that's what we'd do."

[quote] Huckabee "understands that all the average guy with a Confederate flag on his pickup truck is saying is he's proud to be a Southerner," according to one ad. "Mike Huckabee understands we value our heritage and why."

[quote] The flag flap is not the only social issue Huckabee finds himself involved with: He is taking heat for comments he made to beliefnet about gay marriage this week.

[quote] "I think the radical view is to say that we're going to change the definition of marriage so that it can mean two men, two women, a man and three women, a man and a child, a man and animal," Huckabee said.

Those are words that guarantee the governor’s mansion for any Huckabee. There’s no way a black democratic male gets to be governor of Arkansas unless he’s running again a black Republican bisexual trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2021 4:18 PM

Sarah seems to love hateful people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2021 11:03 PM

Yes but isn't Sarah Dingleberry Sanders also a physicist?

Unfortunately in Arkansas, they would rather have an ignorant lying piece of shit that is white, than a highly educated and successful black man.

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2021 11:47 PM

How did that fat lying pig not die of Covid yet??

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2021 5:26 AM

(on a side note, who tf dressed her?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote]Yes but isn't Sarah Dingleberry Sanders also a physicist?

In case you've forgotten, R34, her official style on DL is "Acromegaly Marie Osmond."

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2021 11:40 PM

Arkansas doing everything possible to say in the Stone Age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2021 3:59 PM

Splitting Pulaski County has no effect on the outcome.

“The 2nd Congressional District is already a majority-Republican congressional district. Believe me, I know,” said Tucker, who ran unsuccessfully for the seat in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2021 4:12 PM

OMG r10 what a cesspool Arkansas is. You can't get elected unless you're Johnny Football hero who loves God and Jesus complaining about "radical Democrats" Pelosi, Schumer et. al. In the rest of the civilized world, they would be considered rather conservative. American conservatives would shit a brick if they saw true liberals in office.

by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2021 4:19 PM

Couldn't keep his son from committing abuse on his daughters, but wants to manage YOUR family

[quote] Jim Bob Duggar announced he will be a candidate for Arkansas State Senate District 7.

[quote] "Out-of-control bureaucrats have put politics over common-sense policy with government mandates that force people to choose between earning a paycheck and violating their personal rights and beliefs. The foundational principles that have made our nation great are under threat like never before. Now more than ever, we need a bold voice that is pro-family, pro-business, pro-gun and pro-life. It’s time for conservatives to demand courageous leadership that puts Arkansas families, jobs, and our constitutional liberties first. I look forward to being your voice in the Arkansas State Senate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 29, 2021 10:32 PM

Have I been mispronouncing Arkansas my entire life?

by Anonymousreply 42October 29, 2021 10:51 PM

[quote] Have I been mispronouncing Arkansas my entire life?

What have you been saying RRRRRKansas?

by Anonymousreply 43October 29, 2021 11:33 PM

Shocking and demoralizing that this woman has a double digit lead over a man who embodies the American Dream and American uniqueness.

The epitome of gaslighting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2022 2:21 PM

He's impressive but sad that he has to do all that in one ad and all Sarah will do is sound the dog whistle like "Critical Race Theory" and "BLM" and "liberal" and "handouts" and she'll be guaranteed half the votes

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2022 2:27 PM

Obsessed with loss of "freedom" and yet they don't care one whit about loss of actual life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote] As a Christian, and minister, I disavow everything the Proud Boys stand for.

[quote] And I call upon @SarahHuckabee to do the same — and to clarify her relationship with the Proud Boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2022 10:19 AM

He is goddamned impressive. Too good for Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2022 11:20 AM

It's hard to believe that Arkansas is the same state that elected Bill Clinton as governor - several times.

Proof that the rethugs so-called "southern strategy" worked and worked well.

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2022 11:45 AM

The bumblebee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2022 12:54 PM

Jones is doing better than the Democrats in other races in Arkansas, but "better" means that he's only trailing by 10 points. The Huckabeast will definitely be the next governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2022 1:08 PM

He’s an extraordinarily accomplished person. It’s says a lot that even with the right values and incredible smarts, this state would rather elect a piece of dung who couldn’t tell a truth if it killed her.

by Anonymousreply 52October 29, 2022 1:10 PM

[quote] NEW: Police now say at least 20 people were shot tonight at a car show in Dumas, Arkansas.

Shouldn't that be Dumbass, Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 53October 29, 2022 1:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!