Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone else loathe Anderson Cooper?

Don't get me wrong. I once said here that Anderson Cooper was like a luxury liner at the dawn of the jet age. He was so refined and above-it-all.

Was Anderson always this much of a charmless fake and phony? He is obviously aging rapidly and his career prospects are diminishing, however I find this kind of coordinated publicity desperate and so cringeworthy. You just know he called that creepy "Jess" Cagle to make it happen.

AC360 seemed essential at the beginning of the Trump years, but once he rolled his eyes at Kellyanne Conway- so frigging unprofessional - he began his downward slide. I haven't seen an episode in over a year and I even missed his birthday show.

So does anyone else feel as I do or are you still a steady viewer of his show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 24, 2021 2:56 PM

He's besties with Andy Wonkyeye, which is all we need to know about his character and enough to cancel him on DL.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2021 1:12 AM

His birthday show? That’s a thing for journalists now? I can’t imagine Walter Cronkite having a birthday show.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2021 1:13 AM

You’re not alone OP.

[quote]His birthday show? That’s a thing for journalists now? I can’t imagine Walter Cronkite having a birthday show.

And that’s exactly one of the reasons I can’t stand him or any of these other TV news “personalities” these days - they are so desperate for attention and want to be celebrities themselves instead of just reporting the fucking news.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2021 1:17 AM

No, he's so bland I don't know how anyone has a strong reaction to him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2021 1:19 AM

On the NYE CNN broadcasts with Andy Cohen, and previously Kathy Griffin, it's shocking how little Anderson purports to know about popular culture. He also either feigns ignorance of, or truly doesn't get, the sexual innuendo jokes that Andy does. Anderson seems uptight and hyper-focussed on his news world. Maybe that's why Andy makes him drink during the program; otherwise, it may never be on the air again.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2021 1:47 AM

He's not a bad journalist but his taste in friends sucks and he's certainly not a loyal friend at that. Plus, way too much botox! Not interested.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2021 1:53 AM

He was an excellent Jeopardy guest host.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2021 1:54 AM

Yes, he's the worst!

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2021 1:56 AM

He is a celebrity masquerading as a "journalist"

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2021 1:57 AM

At least he's still has a life in store(s)!!

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2021 1:58 AM

He's so pale, I bet his ball sack is pink.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2021 1:59 AM

He and Don Lemon have gone full celebrity and it turns me off. I want to like them but they're no longer journalists to me.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2021 2:15 AM

R11 I’m definitely willing to see it. Come on AC, leak some nudes!

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote] Was Anderson always this much of a charmless fake and phony?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2021 2:18 AM

I think CNN's ratings are lower than Animal Planet now. Maybe he SHOULD take the Jeopardy gig.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2021 2:33 AM

I haven't thought of him one way or another.

You do know that albinos are invisible. right?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2021 2:35 AM

Anderson Cooper's role on CNN is as a commentator, not an unbiased reporter. He is expected to have an opinion (that's why his name is in the title), even if it's an eye roll in reaction to anything Kellyanne was spewing.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2021 3:00 AM

No. I do not hate him, but do not understand the fascination either.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2021 3:17 AM

In his Archive of American Television interview, he struck me as something as a sociopath. Attempting to approximate human emotion, and failing.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2021 3:31 AM

When CNN moved his show from 9:00 PM to 8:00 PM, I thought his days there were numbered.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2021 3:41 AM

His dead brother Carter was much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2021 3:42 AM

I will never forgive him for dropping Kathy Griffin and not backing her up. He chose trump. He's a weak man.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2021 3:53 AM

[quote] Anderson Cooper's role on CNN is as a commentator, not an unbiased reporter. He is expected to have an opinion ... even if it's an eye roll in reaction to anything Kellyanne was spewing.

The eye rolls are unprofessional. If he's a commentator, then he should use his words.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2021 4:56 AM

Carter never would have rolled his eyes!

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2021 5:01 AM

Like so many other gay celebs uses children as props.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2021 5:03 AM

Not just gay celebs, though.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2021 5:10 AM

Is Anderson still into black men with enormous penises?

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2021 5:37 AM

He has no real training in journalism, and never really paid his dues. His career is built on being a recognizable personality. It's shocking how far he's gotten--some fans treat him like he's Edward R Murrow.

That said, though, he's really been scraping bottom with Andy Cohen as his besty. Total trash. Anderson, does this mean that you're a coke snorting, social climbing racist asshole as well?

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2021 5:42 AM

He would have to get a tan just to be white!

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2021 5:55 AM

No r17. That's the controversy. He is supposed to be an anchorman. Not a commentator. The feeling is that if he and the rest of CNN's primetime lineup would just admit they are commentators they wouldn't be flying in the face of journalism ethics by showing a bias.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2021 6:01 AM

So Anderson says he and Ben broke up because Ben didn't want to have children yet Ben is co-parenting the child.

Wyatt needs to get a literary agent as soon as he can talk and a ghost writer to write down the oddity of his life.

(and the poor Cohen kid....Cohen will have to end up in rehab someday, no? I've never seen anyone so proud of their need for booze and pot.)

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2021 6:10 AM

He's a backstabbing piece of SHIT!!!!

I WILL HAVE HIS BLOODY SEVERED HEAD!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2021 6:18 AM

[quote]Angie

Hey, I got my daughter away from the Mansons even though it likely cost me [italic]Mame[/italic] on film.

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2021 6:20 AM

He looks so frail, pale, and crepey (as in skin texture ).He reminds me of the grandfather in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, He was so cute and active when he was younger. I don't buy the innocent shtick with Andy. Sorry, kids in Anderson's circle are no innocents and he's certainly heard cock jokes before. I'm sure he doesn't have virgin ears or anything else.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2021 6:22 AM

R26 True. Not only gay celebrities, but gay male celebs more than straight i.e. Neil Patrick Harris and Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2021 6:27 AM

He really was sleazy and cowardly with Griffin. He went on TV and denounced how awful what she did was. (Did he comment about Madonna saying she wanted to blow up the white house or Johnny Depp wanting to kill the president? no.)

Granted CNN probably made him come out with a statement but he could have at least called Griffin and said I'm sorry they are requiring me to do this. Instead Griffin says like a week later she got a text saying I guess we aren't friends anymore.

A text? Such a cowardly way to communicate.

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2021 6:28 AM

R27, Who isn't?

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2021 6:31 AM

Wyatt: Why did conceive me!!!!!

Anderson: Maybe I needed a little publicity?

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2021 6:33 AM

[quote]So Anderson says he and Ben broke up because Ben didn't want to have children yet Ben is co-parenting the child.

Thank you. This makes no fucking sense. And he keeps referring to Ben as “ex-partner.” WTF? Yet he’s co-parenting with him?

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2021 6:36 AM

When he cowardly threw Kathy under the bus he showed what a backstabbing weasel he is. Then when he started hanging out with Andy Cohen he further showed what a shallow trashy person he is. Water seeks it's own level.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2021 6:39 AM

What happened to all of Gloria's money?

Remember Anderson telling Howard Stern how he doesn't believe in inheriting money since it kills motivation?

So did he donate it to charity or buy another firehouse?

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote] He really was sleazy and cowardly with Griffin. He went on TV and denounced how awful what she did was.

Griffin revealed herself to be just as sleezy and opportunistic. Cooper just beat her to the punch. Their both garbage.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2021 6:41 AM

His friendship with Cohen is odd too. He has a certain disdain (understandable) for Cohen.

He once was on the show describing Cohen's parties. He said how Andy likes to invite people who have some sort of a feud or hurt feelings and suddenly put them together to watch the fireworks. It is like his private life is also a reality real housewives show.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2021 6:42 AM

How r42? and it is they're.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2021 6:42 AM

He’s honestly not a relatable person, comes from extreme wealth AND now makes obscene money on top of it, so he’s like the wealthy, annoying gay guy everybody hates whenever he starts complaining about something. He also seems very clinical and asexual so I can’t imagine having sex with him. Also, though I appreciate all the reporting on Trump that he did, it left him looking very one sided when he left office and puts him in an adverse light now.

I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he also seems overexposed, and he could’ve handled Kathy differently, we ALL have that one screwball of a friend we’re always bailing out and he definitely FAILED with her.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2021 6:43 AM

He gets paid $12 million a year to do his WASPy affected stammer. That seems a little excessive.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2021 6:45 AM

He has bland, boring taste buds. Thinks eating is a waste of time. This tells me a lot about him. Boring!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2021 6:46 AM

R39, They're living in the same house. Are we to believe there's no sex between them at all?

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2021 6:47 AM

I'm dyslexic, R44. So fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2021 6:47 AM

I can't stand him. He is a terrible interviewer with very middle-brow beliefs that shine through his rather Newsweek magazine level "journalism".

He also cannot pronounce the double t in words. He says "buddins" and "Manhaddin" for "buttons" and "Manhattan" which is LITERAL VIOLENCE!

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2021 6:53 AM

[quote]it's shocking how little Anderson purports to know about popular culture

He just told Colbert that Gloria took him to Studio 54 when he was 11. He saw Michael Jackson dancing with someone and said to whoever was next to him, "He's very good at that! He should pursue it!" Had no idea who MJ was. I believed him. Colbert made fun of him for using "pursue" at 11.

The diciness of being in a nightclub with MJ and not knowing anything about him, when you were the whitest 11 year old boy in New York, doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2021 7:00 AM

R50, all that Latin foreskin over the years must’ve deadened his tongue.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2021 7:00 AM

He is kind of creepy. He always appears to be totally emotionless, like an alien observing people. I can't explain it, but in some aspects he reminds me of Tom Cruise. Juvenile and strange. Not one of us! Lol

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2021 7:07 AM

[quote]once he rolled his eyes at Kellyanne Conway- so frigging unprofessional - he began his downward slide

I take it this is a stealth Repig troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2021 7:08 AM

The Andy Cohen stuff really ruins him but I will say his broadcast after his mother died was really heart breaking. The way he described his grief and talked about being truly alone in the world once she was gone on was very sad. I wasn’t surprised when he had that baby after seeing that. Seemed like a loneliness baby.

But I don’t understand the ex co-parenting at all. I wonder if he’s okay with the baby growing up with cohen’s brat as a sibling essentially.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2021 7:10 AM

[quote] once he rolled his eyes at Kellyanne Conway-

Confirmation once and for all that Cooper is a huge. nelly bottom.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2021 7:10 AM

The media and clueless PR industry people want to turn everybody and everything into a celebrity.

From reality stars like Mama June, to Anderson Cooper. It's relentless and insane.

Like how Joe Scarborough is a rock star now...Who is the target audience for this?! What Dweeb would chill out on a Friday night and listen to...Joe Scarborough?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2021 7:10 AM

[quote]though I appreciate all the reporting on Trump that he did, it left him looking very one sided when he left office and puts him in an adverse light now

Anderson was never in public office and no, reporting on the truth about Trump doesn't make him one-sided.

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2021 7:12 AM

but going on Colbert and saying that he doesn't even like to say Trump's name and hates to even think about him does r58.

Colbert wisely said it must be hard to be a newscaster then.

by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2021 7:24 AM

He should act like a professional and remain neutral. We do want or need their opinions. We just need them to report the news. No spin, no opinions, just the news.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2021 7:28 AM

F60 - Do Not want . Another typo.

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2021 7:29 AM

R58, how can Anderson approach “fair and principled” reporting about the common man -

when he’s obscenely wealthy making 12 million a year? How can he approach pretty much any current story without sounding tinny, fake or ironic? He can’t. Trump’s influence enriched him the past four years.

Literally every single hot button issue- is caused by rampant wealth inequity, the wealthy pushing their influence within politics, and the deliberate obscurification of this fact within media any time it’s raised.

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2021 8:16 AM

Nobody is watching enough to hate him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2021 8:20 AM

R62 again, “hate” is a bit much. I’d have a difficult time watching people like Oprah or Anderson cover stories about how bad public housing was, or how tough living on minimum wage is. I also know Anderson is involved in plenty of charities, he didn’t choose his family or to be born into wealth, and he honestly is part of a larger media system of “give em what sells”. It also must be very difficult having the spotlight on you all the time or second guessing your public stance or trusting anyone that closely.

If I were him now that I’ve garnered so much influence- I would approach the networks with a fun game show that gave LOTS of money away to nonprofits and groups, something soft hearted and feel good that involved children, animals and old people with hysterical setups of other celebs, surprise cameos from old Hollywood and yes, even some comedy and slapstick…

I think Anderson’s secretly a jaded DL diva just like us!

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2021 8:40 AM

[quote]Neilsen

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2021 8:42 AM

R39 & R48 Perhaps Ben is now hired help to take care of Wyatt...Wait a minute, perhaps Ben was hired help to take care of Anderson long before he had Wyatt, but now Ben is being paid only to take care of Wyatt.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2021 8:59 AM

I hate Anderson and his filth friend Andy Cohen. Hate them both. How Andy Cohen keeps is job is beyond comprehension....But some of the Housewives are turning and I do think his Hollywood downfall is possible..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2021 9:03 AM

Alec Baldwin, no prize himself, had some pretty withering criticism on a podcast. He basically said that for ten years you couldn't get Cooper out of the closet with a canister of tear gas. Cooper acts really sanctimonious to try to make up for that. I don't loathe him though.

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2021 9:05 AM

It's ALL about Richard Quest. He is the only one with any personality and he has a nice sordid past that he doesn't try to whitewash. A whore's whore and a damn fine journalist.

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2021 9:11 AM

R67- Whatever people may think about Kathy Griffin, at least she was decent enough to find Wonky repulsive. She had more class than Anderson ever had when it comes to Wonky.

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2021 9:27 AM

He laughs like a 9 year old school girl.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2021 10:40 AM

That's because she is one, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2021 10:45 AM

I’m really surprised there isn’t a sex scandal with him...

This guy tried having sex with me when I was 16 and we met. Nothing happened since I wasn’t into him despite being totally open to a daddy (hence how I was invited to an adult gay party). But he specifically chose me out of a crowd (we were at a party) and I was told he was rich before I even met him (his job never came up at time so I didn’t know he was on TV). Afterwards, some queens gossiped that of course he chose me since I was just his type (barely legal Latino top).

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2021 11:02 AM

Does he ever see his child?

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2021 11:04 AM

R73- Did you ever meet with him?

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2021 11:05 AM

R75, yes we met at that party. We talked and flirted but I wasn’t into him because he came off creepy and quiet. After I turned him down is when others told me he was on TV.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2021 11:16 AM

R76- Thanks for sharing the story. He does come off as creepy and slimy. Idk what all of these celebs like AC see in him. He also seems so phoney and shallow. I have never liked him.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2021 11:29 AM

Poor Andy Cohens MOM----raising another child at HER age....And looking at Andy you know she was a failure the last time around.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2021 11:37 AM

I hope Anderson Coopers brat goes thru his money twice as fast as GRANNY Gloria went thru hers....

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2021 11:38 AM

Years ago he was a god to me. He was a hero among gay men. Now I realize it was all smoke and mirrors. I’m a gullible idiot! He’s just as jaded and damaged as the rest of us. He’s got a shady on-and-off boyfriend/partner, he’s friends with the Antichrist Andy Cohen and her sidekick Kelly Ripa. He’s obviously insecure about his diminutive figure and faded looks.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2021 11:43 AM

I had heard from someone who should know that he's been dating a college-age kid for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2021 11:51 AM

R66, Doesn't Ben own several bars/restaurants in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2021 11:55 AM

R82 - Yikes! Bar owners are some of the worst human beings on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2021 11:57 AM

I liked him 20 years ago. Now I can't stand cable news or anyone on it, it's all such a joke.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2021 12:12 PM

[quote] Was Anderson always this much of a charmless fake and phony?

Yes. I know him tangentially. It’s always been patently obvious. Do you know nothing of his past? He was a drugged out dance floor queen who became a reality show host. His entire CNN reportorial persona is a lie. The baby is the latest in a long line of things to try to make him into a serious person.

He likes to get fucked in his office by methed out twinks. I know this because it literally happened and I’ve seen the evidence. I wouldn’t watch him if you paid me. He’s a joke.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2021 12:26 PM

[quote] I’m sure he’s a nice guy

He is not.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2021 12:29 PM

[quote] Is Anderson still into black men with enormous penises?

That was never a thing.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2021 12:30 PM

R87, It couldn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2021 12:32 PM

R4- His salary is $ 12 million per year. He's not going to be ANYTHING but bland.

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2021 12:32 PM

R86- I believe you. Just look at who hangs around. People who keep company with someone because they like the same things, and it is very rare for someone to hang out with a heavy drug user and not engage in the same behavior.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2021 12:34 PM

He has deep rooted mommy issues and daddy issues, he's yet to come to grips with his brother's suicide, he's estranged from his two half-brothers, his talk show failed miserably, his esteemed time period at CNN was taken away and given to an even bigger joke of a journalist and his ratings remain embarrassingly low.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2021 12:41 PM

"Doesn't Ben own several bars/restaurants in NYC?"

Back when these two first got together, their PR queens were posting gushing articles about how Ben had a virtual empire of establishments, that he was the Kemmons Wilson/Roy Kroc of gay bars.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2021 12:49 PM

I thought he did a decent job as Jeopardy guest host.

by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2021 12:50 PM

Anderson did do a good job hosting Jeopardy and he certainly had his PR people and friends (Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa) push his appearance. However, the NY Times, I believe, said his show had the lowest ratings for a host up until that time.

The relationship with Ben is what's surprising- I thought I heard AC call Ben his partner after the baby ? Now he is his ex-partner? Anderson's even kinkier than I thought.

I do think Anderson was "protected" in a way here in NYC, because so many people wanted him as a friend/connection.....but times are changing mighty fast. If Lin-Manuel can fall from the heavens literally overnight, Anderson's time may be soon. Once Jeff Zucker finally gets the hell out of there, I think they'll be some seismic shifts at CNN. If management know sordid stuff, the leaks will be fast and furious once they want him to go.

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2021 1:09 PM

[quote]AC360 seemed essential at the beginning of the Trump years, but once he rolled his eyes at Kellyanne Conway- so frigging unprofessional -

Rolling his eyes at the yapping propagandist is being kind.

Troll thread in disguise.

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2021 1:17 PM

Also, I think Anderson is into Brazilian men with large penises - which is why Andy Cohen asked Anderson - with both of their children together for the first time on tv - if "Anderson had taken Wyatt to Brazil yet"......

So not black men.

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2021 1:19 PM

Now I am the one rolling eyes. Not a troll thread r95.

Look at how Savannah Guthrie interviewed Trump. She did a vivisection on him just when it was needed most - without resorting to eye rolls. Now compare it to how Anderson handled Kellyanne Conway. He was so unprofessional - in the most literall sense of the word.

Conseqently she, and virtually everyone else from Trump land, never did his show - or anyone else's at CNN again and hating on CNN became quite the successful prop for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2021 1:29 PM

Twelve million a year?! Geeeeeezzzz. Mommy, no fair, he gets two big monies and I didn't get any!

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2021 1:33 PM

[quote] He's so pale, I bet his ball sack is pink.

That’s oddly part of the appeal. His ass is so white/pale that it’s practically translucent. And that tight bright pink hairless hole is the stuff of legend. I imagine he squeals like a pig, a nasty pig, when getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2021 1:37 PM

R99- What do you expect from the ALBINO

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2021 1:39 PM

Other than Amanpour, no topline person at CNN has any gravitas. Cooper has more polish than Lemon, but that's about all you can say in his favor.

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2021 1:40 PM

R42, But I'll wager they can both spell "they're" correctly as R 44 also pointed out.

by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2021 1:52 PM

R101, And now she's battling cancer.

by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2021 1:57 PM

There are very few working-class-type journalism stars any more, in mainstream news and jornalism. We gets guys like Anderson and Ronan Farrow who come from privilege. They're the gatekeepers, now.

by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2021 2:20 PM

He is a successful, attractive, out gay man.

Of course many DLers loathe him.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2021 2:24 PM

Exactly r105. Just like they hate me.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2021 2:26 PM

Chiming in R105 R106

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2021 2:27 PM

In da houz!

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2021 2:27 PM

Love him

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2021 2:30 PM

I'm at the point where I'm disgusted with all wealthy privileged fuckers in the spotlight. I'm sick of their faces, their offspring, their opinions, their drama and lifestyles. Idc if they're black, white, or green; straight, gay, or trans. We're on a fast track to Hell and they're leading the charge.

by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2021 2:37 PM

His face looks like he hasn't taken a decent dump in months.

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2021 2:40 PM

During the last debate cycle he looked like a goddamn vampire.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2021 2:41 PM

Was it time for this thread again?

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2021 2:45 PM

[quote] No, he's so bland I don't know how anyone has a strong reaction to him.

His undeserved condescension goes a long way towards creating animus. Frankly, everyone on CNN is boring and/or obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote] His birthday show? That’s a thing for journalists now?

Will it be a rooftop affair?

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2021 3:00 PM

R115, All he needs now is his own Baba Booey.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2021 3:05 PM

[quote] He gets paid $12 million a year to do his WASPy affected stammer. That seems a little excessive.

Did he not get the memo that old, rich, white men were cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2021 3:07 PM

There’s lots of black men in Brazil R96, as many were brought there as slaves.

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2021 3:22 PM

For example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2021 3:30 PM

No, OP

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2021 3:36 PM

R120 didn't read the tread

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2021 3:46 PM

Anderson Cooper is an okay guy. But the system is rigged. More of rich people making rich people richer. It’s nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2021 3:51 PM

Is all this Anderson Cooper hate because he’s: White? Middle age? Successful? Handsome? A fucking great role model for you self-loathing gays on here to aspire to be? What the fuck is it you jealous bitches?

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2021 3:59 PM

[quote] Is all this Anderson Cooper hate because he’s: White? Middle age? Successful? Handsome?

Bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaa

[quote] A fucking great role model for you self-loathing gays on here to aspire to be? What the fuck is it you jealous bitches?

Oh Sheila, do sit and be quiet. You're making a spectacle of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2021 4:02 PM

We know R118, but Anderson Cooper is suspected to be a colorist like that Lin-Manuel Miranda!

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2021 4:10 PM

I watch him for the content of his show, I don’t care about his looks, his salary or his friends.

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2021 4:33 PM

R126- What looks? The fact that he looks ALBINO or the fact that he looks like an AGING LESBIAN.

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2021 4:44 PM

As a lifelong eye-roller who rolled his eyes at age 12 at my advanced Algebra teacher who complained that if my scores dropped any lower I might get a B+ in his class, I'm all for more honesty in interactions with others, especially with people in positions of power and authority, who need to be treated more as peers and less like aristocrats.

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2021 5:08 PM

Andersons home in Brazil looks lame and low class.....Probably just a place he goes to fuck strangers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 20, 2021 10:36 AM

I have never understood the fascination with AC.

People say "he's hot." I don't see it.

People say "he's such a good journalist (one of the highest paid)." I don't see it.

I don't care enough about him to loathe him. I only notice him when someone outrageous stands next to him. He's one of the most bland journalists on tv.

by Anonymousreply 130June 20, 2021 11:09 AM

R130 - “People say he’s hot.”

I guess some people think albino midgets are “hot.”

by Anonymousreply 131June 20, 2021 11:41 AM

Rolling his eyes at Kellyanne Conway is hardly the thing I would identify as a deal breaker, OP. He maintained composure with the dangerous frauds of the Trump administration as long as almost anyone.

But yes, I do loathe him for straddling the line of celebrity and journalist, and not by accident.

Years ago, while still closeted, he was given a network daytime talk show, and the show was me-me-me. It was called Anderson and it could have been called All About Anderson, except that it didn't address the elephant in the room of his sexuality. He interviewed his friends, his mother, his fans. He talked in disturbing detail about the moments involved in his brother's bizarre suicide, he probed celebrity guests including his octogenarian mother about their sex lives but never commented on his own romantic life, and he somehow thought that showing off how boring he is would be compelling to viewers: he owns dozens of the same black shirt and wears the same shirt and jeans every day; he doesn't enjoy food and so eats the same foods every day. Who care? (No one. The show was canceled.)

After he came out, he played up the gayness quotient for attention. He hitched himself to Kathy Griffin and created that weird New Year's Eve show for CNN. I have no problem with it except that the show was all about his nervous giggling while Kathy Griffin joked and Don Lemon got drunk. Funny-ish and fun, but why does CNN, a news network, air it?

Then he latched onto Andy Cohen, who at this point is pretty universally reviled and known to be nasty and drug addicted behind the scenes. And since he spent years making his personal life a soap opera for all to scrutinize, his befriending of and then abandonment of Kathy Griffin, including condemning her own air after going silent on her because she made a controversial political joke, I think it's fair to judge him for being a bad friend who chose Andy Cohen over everyone else.

He's revealed he is a starfucker, engaging in public adoration with the likes of Kelly Ripa and her husband, et al.—the Andy Cohen entourage—and he posts Narcissus-like photos of himself lying back with his biceps in the frame over and over and over so famous and nonfamous friends can tell him how dreamy he is on Instagram.

Finally, there's his reporting on 60 Minutes. Nearly everyone's stories are serious and investigative on that show. Cooper's recent segments have included profiling the luxurious world of Monaco's royal family, another profiling the GoPro camera. There's nothing inherently wrong with his reporting, but it is damned superficial and inconsequential compared with everything else on 60 Minutes.

He does strike me as an heir on par with Meghan McCain, JFK, Jr. and others who have been handed multimedia platforms and paid heaps of money to just do and say whatever they want when what they want to say is nothing anyone else would ever be hired to put out into the world.

by Anonymousreply 132June 20, 2021 11:42 AM

[quote] People say "he's hot." I don't see it.

He has wolfy gray eyes, is muscular and most significantly he's an heir to an American royal family. That's what people see. You're not missing anything; he's just a beefy Nordic doughboy version of JFK, Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 20, 2021 11:45 AM

[quote] Andersons home in Brazil looks lame and low class.....Probably just a place he goes to fuck strangers.

Why does this remind me so much of "Suddenly, Last Summer"? Is Anderson a Sebastian?

by Anonymousreply 134June 20, 2021 11:53 AM

[Quote]People say "he's hot." I don't see it.

He looks like a pale, gross vampire who avoids the sun at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2021 11:56 AM

There is a bizarre Suddenly, Last Summer vibe about his relationship with Cohen. Cohen posts photos like this and they both pretend Cooper hates it, and then Cooper posts those pictures of himself shirtless and gazing into his own eyes over and over.

It really says something about Anderson Cooper's charactet that Andy Cohen is his best friend and among Cohen's other close confidants are John Mayer—whose personality is pretty universally loathed—and Sean Avery, who seems to be hated by everyone who has ever has to work with him. Both of them seem to use and dispose of women in a way that goes beyond the norm for a womanizing celebrity; the people they used to go out with seem to absolutely revile them and have no problem telling everyone about their feelings.

I have pretty negative feelings about everyone who pals around with Cohen.

Kathy Griffin seems like she has emotional and behavioral disturbances, but I absolutely believe her claims about Andy Cohen and I suspect he's worse to people than she has said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 20, 2021 12:07 PM

R136- He looks like an OVER THE HILL scene queen in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 137June 20, 2021 2:07 PM

R123 exactly. We love to go after our own. We can’t handle a hot successful brilliant gay man.

by Anonymousreply 138June 20, 2021 2:15 PM

On the contrary OP, any interviewer who didn't roll their eyes at Kellyanne Conjob are the 'so frigging unprofessional' ones.

by Anonymousreply 139June 20, 2021 2:18 PM

How much of Anderson's "success" was handed to him?

by Anonymousreply 140June 20, 2021 2:35 PM

He doesn't seem to have any personality. He seems like just does what he's told to do and lately he seems to have become an attention seeker. A lot of insecurity surfacing. In the 2000s, he seemed more interesting to me because I didn't know much about him. Also, I wonder if he's on the autism spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2021 2:55 PM

I'll admit that is weird r51, but I can't get over the weirdness of somebody bringing an 11-year-old to Studio 54.

by Anonymousreply 142June 20, 2021 3:57 PM

R142 How about the weirdness of that 11-year-old growing up to get a nationwide talk show in his 40s and use it to probe his elderly mother about her sex life and then going on to write a book with her in part about her sex life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 20, 2021 4:12 PM

I used to love him. But no longer love him. However, I do not hate him. He would have to become a republican for me to hate him.

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2021 5:46 PM

Kathy also spilled in a Stern interview that Anderson never contacted her at all after publicly denouncing her. Radio silence for months, then a passive aggressive "well I guess you're not talking to me" text, followed by "how could you put me in that position, it's been so hard for me" etc. In spite of Kathy being the one who lost all her work and got put on a terrorist list over one joke that crossed a line. Just made him sound very self absorbed and focused on his image.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2021 6:05 PM

R145- That's because he's kind of a WIMP.

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2021 6:27 PM

Quite a choice to trade Kathy as your friend for Andy Cohen. Quite a choice indeed.

by Anonymousreply 147June 20, 2021 6:38 PM

R147 Both are annoying but Cohen is far more punchworthy.

by Anonymousreply 148June 20, 2021 6:42 PM

Ronan Farrow needs to go after Andy Cohen. There are stories there.

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2021 8:19 PM

I thought about it, R142, and although obviously you're right that taking a child to Studio 54 at all is deeply disturbed behaviour by normal standards, I figured the danger from MJ was actually pretty low. Why?

Because MJ's MO was to pay off the family to keep them quiet. MJ didn't have the budget to silence the Vanderbilts.

by Anonymousreply 150June 21, 2021 2:03 AM

Apparently he's been perved on since he was young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 21, 2021 2:12 AM

R150, Drew Barrymore and Tatum O'Neal were both taken to Studio 54 as children.

by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2021 3:51 AM

He is an arrogant pompous asshole . Yes Right up there with Lisa Whelchel. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ?" Yes the great great great grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt and the son of Gloria Vanderbilt

by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2021 4:07 AM

The reason he was so adamant about not believing in inheriting money was because Gloria spent all of hers. He inherited 1.5 million which to most people would be a big inheritance.

His question about who has inherited a lot of money and still achieved something must have some exceptions. JFK? Donald Trump? (yeah I know he's odious but he kind of got pretty far in life.) Jane Fonda? more examples?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]Drew Barrymore and Tatum O'Neal were both taken to Studio 54 as children.

That worked out well.

by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2021 12:22 PM

R133 I can understand people being attracted to his wealth, but that is a different thing. But as far as looks go, I wouldn't put him in the same sentence as JFK JR who truly was HOT! Andy Cooper is not even warm to me. So many men are so much better looking than him. I wouldn't even notice him in a crowd of old gray haired white men were he not already famous.

by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2021 12:34 PM

[quote] What Dweeb would chill out on a Friday night and listen to...Joe Scarborough?!

Her name is Mika.

by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2021 12:58 PM

Judging from this thread, the Reich Wings attempt to get us to not trust the Main Street Media is working extremely well. Way to go sheeple.

by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2021 1:00 PM

R158, Good morning Anderson!

by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2021 2:28 PM

R153

Anderson Cooper really doesn’t care what you think of him or his personal life…..and frankly neither do I.

by Anonymousreply 160June 21, 2021 2:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 21, 2021 2:55 PM

I think Anderson is one of those pop culture phenomena like Ryan Gosling who was declared by someone influential to be hot and 85 percent of the country ran along with the herd while the rest of us scratched our heads and said "I don't get it."

by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2021 4:57 PM

^ But if you report the truth of only one-side . . .

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2021 5:00 PM

For ALL of you jealous and self-loathing Queen Marys who are excessively dumping on Cooper’s well earned and successful career,, I’ve got news for you; This thread is exclusively owned by the insufferable, pontificating, douche-bro extraordinaire, Chris Cuomo. Now THAT calamari jockey needs to go!

I do agree that Cooper did not handle Kathy Griffin appropriately. That was disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2021 5:38 PM

No, I dont loathe him at all, I dont know the man

I do think he's cute though

by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2021 6:16 PM

He’s about as sexy as Lester the lightbulb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2021 10:54 PM

Before the baby . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2021 11:06 PM

Did anyone ever go to one of those Cohen/Cooper talkshow tours they used to do? It seemed like an odd concept to me.

by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2021 11:40 PM

R168 I imagine they used the roadshow in a way similar to what got Sebastian killed in Suddenly, Last Summer.

by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2021 11:43 PM

David Muir is desperate to be friends with Anderson & Andy in the Ripa Crew.

They don’t want to be friends with him because DTM grew up Middle-Class and comfortable being out of the closet.

Dave we know you have a hot BF, yet these 2 won’t even talk to you after class.

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2021 11:48 PM

R168 I remember a poster here saying someone in the audience asked about what was up between Kathy Griffin and Anderson these days. They said Anderson was lavishly praising how funny Kathy was and wouldn't let Cohen get into a bitchfest about her like he apparently seemed to want to.

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2021 11:51 PM

David is too much like uptight Anderson's public persona to fit in with those people. Anderson obviously doesn't mind hanging around methy crackheads off camera but David's not willing to risk his career on cracky Cohen & co. as much as he wants to fit in with the cool kids.

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2021 11:52 PM

I love him. Intelligent, educated, sensitive, great sense of goofy humor, and I think he's sexy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 173June 22, 2021 1:05 AM

Never ever liked him and dont understand all you bitches who say hes sexy . He looks like an albino .

by Anonymousreply 174June 22, 2021 1:30 AM

His looks and personality suggest all of Provincetown, Massachusetts, in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 175June 22, 2021 1:32 AM

He's more of a celebrity than a journalist. And I hate that. Why can't he actually be a good journalist rather than the best friend of Andy Cohen? That seems to be what he's known for these days.

by Anonymousreply 176June 22, 2021 2:38 AM

He certainly chose personal life, and seemingly a party lifestyle, over career when he hitched his wagon to Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 177June 22, 2021 2:40 AM

I think the Cooper-Cohen dynamic was meant to be like the odd couple, serious anchor plus outrageous housewives guy, but it just took away some of Anderson's mystique and made him look kinda vapid. They get cliquish and annoying together.

by Anonymousreply 178June 22, 2021 2:54 AM

He’s too boring to loathe.

by Anonymousreply 179June 22, 2021 2:56 AM

He lost everyone’s respect when he publicly associated with Andy Cohen. That’s a mistake Anderson made that can never be taken back, and he knows it. We all have that embarrassing “friend” that we associate with in private. Or a fat, ugly guy that we fuck when we’re lonely. Anderson should have kept Andy Cohen on the “down low” like aforementioned people that bring down your public reputation.

by Anonymousreply 180June 22, 2021 7:13 AM

R176 I'd say Anderson's still known as a serious journalist in the mainstream. Gay gossip's just our thing over here, we love to nitpick.

by Anonymousreply 181June 22, 2021 8:29 AM

All I can think of when I see him, a tidibit of vintage gossip: “drools nastily when kissing”

by Anonymousreply 182June 22, 2021 8:38 AM

[Quote]They don’t want to be friends with him because DTM grew up Middle-Class and comfortable being out of the closet.

R170 Is David Muir out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 183June 22, 2021 10:51 AM

[Quote]We all have that embarrassing “friend” that we associate with in private. Or a fat, ugly guy that we fuck when we’re lonely.

R180 speak for yourself. I can do fat, but no amount of loneliness would have me fucking somebody ugly. Ewww!

by Anonymousreply 184June 22, 2021 10:55 AM

[quote] In da houz! —L. Bass

Lance, just go back to being Andy Cohen’s bottom bitch

by Anonymousreply 185June 22, 2021 11:04 AM

[quote] His face looks like he hasn't taken a decent dump in months.

That’s a good one, that’s funny

by Anonymousreply 186June 22, 2021 11:06 AM

[quote] No, he's so bland I don't know how anyone has a strong reaction to him. His undeserved condescension goes a long way towards creating animus. Frankly, everyone on CNN is boring and/or obnoxious.

Not everyone, the master-bator, Jeffrey jack off Toobin is back at CNN. Anybody who jacks off while working and on a zoom call with coworkers, can’t be completely boring.

by Anonymousreply 187June 22, 2021 11:12 AM

R187, yeah but Toobin is ugly... that negates any excitement his jacking off would have otherwise "brought to the table."

by Anonymousreply 188June 22, 2021 11:26 AM

I completely disagree R170. If anything it’s the opposite. David Muir is trying to obtain old school gravitas. I’m not saying it’s actually happening, but Anderson Cooper is exactly the opposite he’s going for. Muir wants to be in old school prime time anchor mode. He needs to stay far away from Cooper and his ilk if he wants to get there. No one really takes AC seriously as an actual anchor or news person, he has zero real credibility, and Muir knows that.

by Anonymousreply 189June 22, 2021 11:56 AM

Well R160, based on Anderson's declining CNN ratings and lowest ratings as a guest-host of Jeopardy, Anderson better start caring about what I and others think. All of the fame and glamour and money can literally vanish overnight, especially if even a few of the stories in this thread are true.

(Think how one messy male secretary sank sent Martha Stewart to jail.)

by Anonymousreply 190June 22, 2021 12:19 PM

I imagine being friends with someone like Andy Cohen is a bit like being in the mafia... there's no way out...well, one. If Cooper ditched him you know the internet will eventually know everything Cohen knows.

by Anonymousreply 191June 22, 2021 12:25 PM

R191, The fact that they both now have sons roughly the same age cements their friendship even further.

by Anonymousreply 192June 22, 2021 12:30 PM

I used to love The Mole. He should go back to hosting competitive reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 193June 22, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote] Anderson Cooper really doesn’t care what you think of him or his personal life…..and frankly neither do I.

The feeling is mutual, dear.

by Anonymousreply 194June 22, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote] The fact that they both now have sons roughly the same age cements their friendship even further.

Future in-laws?

by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] Not everyone, the master-bator, Jeffrey jack off Toobin is back at CNN. Anybody who jacks off while working and on a zoom call with coworkers, can’t be completely boring.

It must have been a zoom meeting for anyone to see his penis.

by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2021 10:38 PM

What are the chances are that Kathy and Anderson could reconcile? I mean they had quite a spat but it's been years.

by Anonymousreply 197June 23, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote] What are the chances are that Kathy and Anderson could reconcile? I mean they had quite a spat but it's been years.

This summer. They'll be performing together in a limited run engagement of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" at the Allegheny Playhouse outside Harrisburg which, coincidentally, really is a dump.

by Anonymousreply 198June 23, 2021 11:07 AM

Which one's Martha?

by Anonymousreply 199June 23, 2021 12:19 PM

I like him, he’s a good journalist. I don’t desire him sexually or as a friend. He’s not in my head.

by Anonymousreply 200June 23, 2021 1:03 PM

Well good for you r200.

by Anonymousreply 201June 23, 2021 1:04 PM

Never R197. In their personal lives Kathy's needy and volatile, Anderson's aloof and awkward. Which means she's gonna hold a grudge and he wouldn't think to call. Plus there's Andy Cohen, he and Kathy loathe each other.

by Anonymousreply 202June 23, 2021 8:14 PM

Are Ben's bars still around?

by Anonymousreply 203June 23, 2021 8:50 PM

R202 I agree. As long as Anderson is with Andy there is no place for Kathy. Andy is all-consuming and he seems to be a selfish, bitter and messy queen.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." It is in Andy's best interest to keep them enemies so he can maintain his relationship with Anderson... which is a huge step up for this low-level drama queen. It gives Andy prestige and entree' into rooms that would bar his crazy shit-stirring ass at the door.

by Anonymousreply 204June 24, 2021 9:46 AM

R204 Besides all those noxious general personality traits of Andy's, there's no way to mend because of the hatred between him and Katht Griffin.

Kathy unleashed secrets about Andy that he certainly would never forgive. And she did it, she says, because he always treated her poorly just as he treats most people. So she was driven over the edge emotionally by the government persecution and just unhinged her vault of celeb secrets and showed she reviles and does not respect Andy, and Andy is a far nastier person than that but he keeps his vendettas quiet.

He's basically one of the Bravo housewives—shallow, desperate for fame and money, a starfucker/ladder climber, and retaliatory. While he normally puts on his fake smile and pretends to rise above drama involving himself, he has shown his grotesque side in fleeting glimpses on his show. He snapped at a woman from Below Deck one night, cutting her off mid-sentence (on air!) to interrogate her about her appearance ("What did you do to your face?! Oh, Sweetie, no! Fillers are AGING!"), he has had guests on his shown who he's nice to on air and then attacks afterward. It's really bizarre behavior. He's a talk show host but his interactions with guests seem like those of middle school girls who were at the same sleepover party and then try to ruin one another's reputations at school with what they learned during late-night conversations.

I think Kathy Griffin is insecure to her core and always will be, but Andy is a vicious narcissist and his alleged drug problem has caused him to let his guard down publicly and show us who he is behind the dumb fake smirk.

by Anonymousreply 205June 24, 2021 11:12 AM

Yes R205! Absolutely correct! I believe this is all on Andy's messy ass. Even after everything that went down, I believe Kathy would make up with Andy and Anderson if given the chance. She's a professional, plus I think she is a decent person who can separate the entertainment "business" from personal relationships.

Kathy loves "the gays" and backs that up by supporting gay charities. For her to come that hard for Andy, let's you know he is a real piece of shit! Kathy is a talented comedian. Anderson is a talented Journalist. Andy has no discernible talent. All he's known for is starting shit. Kathy is just a casualty for him. He is riding the "Housewives" wave as hard and long as he can. Once that franchise goes out of fashion, Andy is gonna fall back into obscurity. I hope when that happens they all shit on him.

By the way, I have nothing against Anderson. I just think he is boring and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 206June 24, 2021 3:50 PM

I hate his laugh.

He was the ugliest child model on earth.

And betraying Kathy is unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 207June 24, 2021 3:59 PM

Anderson looked exactly like Damien the devil child from the movie “The Omen.”

by Anonymousreply 208June 24, 2021 4:12 PM

He looks like, and giggles like, my ex. It's hard for me to watch him.

by Anonymousreply 209June 24, 2021 4:20 PM

Another tidbit Kathy spilled in an interivew, when Anderson spoke to her again he got very pearl clutchy over the photo. "As a journalist I've SEEN beheadings Kathy, do you know how horrible they are?" I was laughing picturing it, like I think she knows beheadings are bad, Anderson. The joke was tasteless but what a pretentious reaction lol.

by Anonymousreply 210June 24, 2021 8:26 PM

I'm just gonna say it, the fake head photo wasn't that bad. If Trump can make ads with Hillary Clinton's face in the crosshairs and tweet "I love Texas!!!!" about a bunch of goons trying to run a Biden bus off the road, have at him Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 211June 24, 2021 8:38 PM

R211 Right! Trump deliberately directly and indirectly put many innocent people's lives in danger so GOP pearl-clutching over this was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 212June 24, 2021 9:01 PM

"Alec Baldwin, no prize himself, had some pretty withering criticism on a podcast. He basically said that for ten years you couldn't get Cooper out of the closet with a canister of tear gas"

Because a straight guy gets to tell gays when they should or shouldn't come out?

Really?

I am no fan of Cooper's but just because Baldwin got sucked off at Studio 54, it doesn't make him the Queen of Queens.

by Anonymousreply 213June 24, 2021 9:25 PM

Leave Anderson Cooper alone!

by Anonymousreply 214June 24, 2021 9:45 PM

Anderson Cooper strikes me as a guy who until his mother's death in her 90s called her "mummy".

by Anonymousreply 215June 24, 2021 10:40 PM

Bitter, uninformed queens, keeping the DL alive.

by Anonymousreply 216June 26, 2021 3:39 AM

Ben Maisani certainly has lost his looks.

by Anonymousreply 217June 26, 2021 3:40 AM

Then spread some of your charm (which is not apparent from your own posts) and enlighten us as to what we are "uninformed" about r216.

by Anonymousreply 218June 26, 2021 6:05 AM

Anderson's black t-shirt on location Friday night in Surfside underscores just how pale he is.

by Anonymousreply 219June 26, 2021 6:58 AM

Anderson looks like he’s beaming gay thoughts into that other man’s head in OP’s pic

by Anonymousreply 220June 26, 2021 7:01 AM

R220 That made me giggle when I looked at the picture with your comment in mind.

by Anonymousreply 221June 26, 2021 10:17 AM

Ever since he bought that baby…..

by Anonymousreply 222June 26, 2021 10:26 AM

Anderson is too small a blip in my life to loathe. He's not the worst CNN has, though that's a low bar. I'm content to not think of him at all until I see some reference here.

by Anonymousreply 223June 26, 2021 11:02 AM

When you consider the parade of ego and idiocy, I think he's actually one of the best CNN has. Chris Cuomo's arrogance and Don Lemon's neediness, Brianna Kielor's evidence sadness at her time apart from the craft table...

Did anyone else notice AC's neck last night? It was showing his age.

by Anonymousreply 224June 26, 2021 11:19 AM

R224 Did Anderson's neck do something particularly attention getting last night that it does not do every other night?

by Anonymousreply 225June 26, 2021 11:25 AM

It was exposed in the t-shirt.. I thought it looked really saggy and lined and possibly even skin tag city. It just looked really old.

by Anonymousreply 226June 26, 2021 11:26 AM

R226 I don't particularly like Cooper and I'm not really motivated to defend him, but I do have to say...what do you expect? He is 56 years old and a human being. Skin looks aged as people age. Money can buy disfiguring surgeries but it doesn't keep people young forever. I'm really curious what you would expect from someone who is pushing 60. Should he have the skin of a 20 year old because he is famous and has money? Why do so many people believe that it's possible to defy age, or that getting older is a shameful secret to be hidden? It's just a part of life like breathing is.

by Anonymousreply 227June 26, 2021 11:35 AM

My only point was what you said - he in fact looks much older when you strip away all the protections and coverings of a studio, lighting and shirt collar.

Sorry it hit an eight sentence nerve.

by Anonymousreply 228June 26, 2021 11:52 AM

R227

Bullshit. I'm 54 and my neck isn't all lined, saggy, and tagged. My brother is going to be 57 in October, and his isn't either. And since when is 56 old and pushing 60? You sound like you have some major issues, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 229June 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Take another look at your brother r229.

56 is the age it really absolutely plummets downward on most men who look, or act youthful. The skin tag remark really hits home for me lol.

Also a lot of people seemed to be overly-focused on my using the word "loathe". It is just my dramatic flourish. However I do loathe Desantis, McConnell, Trump, etc.

Anderson is just so annoying because there were so many male reporters last night covering the awful, tragic story in Florida - and they wore Polos or open collared shirts. Anderson's calculated choice of a black T-Shirt just underscores he is so up his own ass he cannot see how foolish - and old - really, really old he now looks.

by Anonymousreply 230June 26, 2021 3:35 PM

I'm 59, got no skin tags, not saggy, have got lines though

by Anonymousreply 231June 26, 2021 3:41 PM

What’s the 411 on Andy Cohen?

—Not up to date, arteries hardening, watch old Top Chef Reunion episodes where Andy was handsome but made some trashy and ridiculous remarks

by Anonymousreply 232June 26, 2021 4:02 PM

R230 Why don’t you post a photo of yourself, a close-up of your face, so we can see how good you look?

by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2021 4:59 PM

My only issue with Cooper is that he was way too generous to Trump in the 2016 election, very both sides-y and lacking forsight. "Well, there's certainly an appeal to an anti-establishment candidate..." blah blah blah. Also gave him way more airtime than other candidates during the R primaries, even conducting an interview at Trump tower, then defended it by saying it's cuz Trump makes himself available. Just cuz he's a big attention whore doesnt mean you can't report responsibly.

by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2021 5:09 PM

R233. I am not on tv, where am I claiming I look great? I look my age, that's it. No more, no less.

So unless a person is better looking they cannot criticize or judge? Even for you r233, that is one disturbing mindset.

by Anonymousreply 235June 26, 2021 5:22 PM

R235 Okay, I think I understand now where you're coming from. You're ruthlessly bitchy and judgmental about other people's looks, and you find "disturbing" when someone points that out.

by Anonymousreply 236June 26, 2021 5:28 PM

R236 He also seems to believe that because they are on television, people have an obligation not to age.

It scrambles my brain to know people think this way, but it's hardly unique. That's the view that pushed almost all women over 35 offscreen (except to play small grandmotherly roles) up until about 10 years ago. People seem to be personally offended by seeing age on television and movie screens, and they actually hold it against the people onscreen that they don't arrest the aging process at 35. It's really no wonder why so many celebrities become physically and mentally deranged trying to defy aging.

"I'm not on TV, so I don't have the responsibility of remaining 35 forever!" ⬅️ Utter insanity.

by Anonymousreply 237June 26, 2021 5:46 PM

His face always looks like he just got a whiff of one of Whoopie's farts.

by Anonymousreply 238June 26, 2021 5:59 PM

Kathy Griffin referred to him as the "Heiress" after he stabbed her in the back.

by Anonymousreply 239June 26, 2021 6:14 PM

I tried to explain the Cooper/Cohen/Griffin circus to some straights once and they were hilariously lost. It's one of those dramas the DL is really invested in but the mainstream is like wtf are you on about.

by Anonymousreply 240June 26, 2021 6:30 PM

I would pay to see Kathy Griffen wrestle Anderson Cooper.

Kathy would be clad only in a bra and panties. As would Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 241June 26, 2021 6:34 PM

Is Cooper a real albino(like the type that get their arms and legs chopped of in Africa for witchcraft ceremonies)?

by Anonymousreply 242June 26, 2021 6:50 PM

His career is a hobby. He could walk away and still have more money than any else at any of those "news" networks. He seems indifferent at times. And also is terrible at anything not on the teleprompter. I like his girlish giggle though.

by Anonymousreply 243June 26, 2021 6:53 PM

R241 Kathy can talk shit but she'd get her ass kicked. Anderson would lose to any man, but "girls" fight each other to the death.

by Anonymousreply 244June 26, 2021 7:02 PM

I don't know R244, she might smother him with her cooch

by Anonymousreply 245June 26, 2021 7:13 PM

R245 Just the whiff of it would set Anderson all a flutter.. he's probably not been that close to one since Gloria Vanderbilt spit him outta her cooch!

by Anonymousreply 246June 26, 2021 7:25 PM

You do know Kathy Griffin is actually Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 247June 26, 2021 7:28 PM

Cheryl who?

by Anonymousreply 248June 26, 2021 7:35 PM

Someone on the Miami Condo Collapse thread said that Anderson has a huge bald spot on the back of his head. Since I can't send money, if one of you could get me a screenshot of that thing, I will WW every single one of your posts for a year.

by Anonymousreply 249June 26, 2021 8:33 PM

[quote]Is Cooper a real albino(like the type that get their arms and legs chopped of in Africa for witchcraft ceremonies)?

No. he's just very light-skinned.

He's of of English-Irish-Dutch ancestry, so he's very pale and he sunburns easily.

But he had brown hair until his 20s (he went prematurely grey before he went all white--there used to even be a fanzine about him called "Gunmetal Grey" in the late 1990s, in reference to his hair color), and he has blue eyes, not pink ones.

by Anonymousreply 250June 26, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] Cheryl who?

Cheryl Tiegs, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 251June 26, 2021 8:38 PM

R249 Have you ever used an Internet search engine before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 26, 2021 8:42 PM

He's not even albino adjacent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 26, 2021 8:44 PM

R252 No, it's not that one, smart ass. It is on the BACK of his head. The one you posted made the rounds last year. Supposedly, he botched his own buzz cut during quarantine. No WW for you!

by Anonymousreply 254June 26, 2021 8:46 PM

R237

by Anonymousreply 255June 26, 2021 8:49 PM

R254, just block R252 as I did and watch some of the most tedious, predictable posts on this thread and elsewhere vanish.

Hey r252, r237, etc. leave the computer and go for a jog.

by Anonymousreply 256June 26, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote] Kathy Griffin referred to him as the "Heiress" after he stabbed her in the back.

Montgomery Clift would never have trifled with Anderson, even for the money...

by Anonymousreply 257June 26, 2021 10:10 PM

I’ve always loved Anderson. I thought he was cute, smart, and funny.

But you don’t willingly spend that much time with a coke addict unless you are indulging too.

by Anonymousreply 258June 26, 2021 11:47 PM

Remember when Andy asked Anderson if he was on heroin in their live new years broadcast? So awkward lol, I'm pretty sure Cohen tried to have it scrubbed from the internet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 27, 2021 5:49 PM

Here's Anderson Old Money welcoming Jeffrey New Money to the tribe of elite American royalty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260July 21, 2021 10:14 AM

Yes, I loathe heiress Anderson.

It's bad enough that D.C. and Hollywood are basically a playground for the children of the wealthy. It would be nice if journalism at least was reserved for talent, critical thought, and determination.

Anyone who thinks that a Vanderbilt is going to take a brutally honest, critically incisive approach to reporting on a world characterized by grotesque socioeconomic stratification is kidding themselves.

Lois Lane he ain't. He's Serena van der Woodsen with a teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 261July 21, 2021 10:32 AM

.,.!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262July 21, 2021 10:34 AM

Love Anderson

by Anonymousreply 263July 21, 2021 10:40 AM

I like his personality better than most talking heads (Cuomo, Lemon, O'Donnell, Williams...)

I think losing his father as a kid - and then his brother in his early 20s (in such a grisly way), really hit him hard. He has said he wanted to report in war zones because he didn't care if he lived or not so why not? He's a sort of haunted soul - and for some reason that gives him a depth the other pretty boys don't have - jmho.

He's also very smart - another thing that not all the news show hosts could claim (though Maddow and Hayes can - and probably some others, but many are a bit dim)

by Anonymousreply 264July 21, 2021 10:44 AM

[quote]Anyone who thinks that a Vanderbilt is going to take a brutally honest, critically incisive approach to reporting on a world characterized by grotesque socioeconomic stratification is kidding themselves.

You're such a lovely person. So free of bitterness. And that's before the basis of your logic.

by Anonymousreply 265July 21, 2021 10:47 AM

He's not a bad anchor but I didn't like how he turned his back on Kathy Griffin. Obviously, he doesn't know how to be a friend.

by Anonymousreply 266July 21, 2021 10:49 AM

Loathe seems like a strong word, but as others have noted, he's less "journalist" and more celebrity, but he doesn't seem to care about that. Likewise, his friendship with the loathsome Cohen seems suspect, but he also seems like a really sad & lonely guy. His brother's suicide still seems to weigh very heavy on him & possibly he has mental health/depression issues of his own.

by Anonymousreply 267July 21, 2021 10:56 AM

In the early 2000s, before I knew he was gay, I was a huge fan. He used to fill in for Aaron Brown and one time I sent him an email telling him how much I enjoyed when he guest hosted. He sent a response back that was both gracious and funny, which further increased my opinion of him.

However, I don’t care for the current version of him AT ALL. He’s morphed into a silly, self-righteous Karen who hangs out with a bunch of bottom feeders like Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen. Throwing Kathy Griffin under the bus was a pretty shitty move as well.

by Anonymousreply 268July 21, 2021 11:04 AM

I just get the impression he's kind of dumb. That's what I don't like about him. A stuttering, unnatural, facial tic sort. He needed the myth (and network) of the family name and the NY circles... otherwise who'd have heard of him? He's not that special. Cool hair, though.

by Anonymousreply 269July 21, 2021 11:06 AM

[quote]I will never forgive him for dropping Kathy Griffin

He lost me there too. He has no clue what friendship is about. I know what she did was stupid but friends back each other up, instead he acted like I don't know her. Yeah, I know he's famous, career, bla, bla, bla. Fuck that. Liz Taylor never backed away from Micheal Jackson no matter how much stuff came out about him. She was a true friend. Anderson is a bar friend, as long as it works for him at the moment but dont expect me to risk anything just for your friendship.

by Anonymousreply 270July 21, 2021 11:16 AM

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

by Anonymousreply 271July 21, 2021 11:27 AM

But what if you have no friends? Do you exist?

by Anonymousreply 272July 21, 2021 11:30 AM

his mummy was his only friend, now she's dead

by Anonymousreply 273July 21, 2021 11:34 AM

R273 SHE'S JUST RESTING HER EYES!!!

by Anonymousreply 274July 21, 2021 11:43 AM

When promoting the book they wrote together, he went on every talk show in America and repeatedly talked about how much his mother loved being eaten out.

What son does that?

by Anonymousreply 275July 21, 2021 12:11 PM

He's got little Wyatt now! Who needs Kathy - was she ever really a friend anyway? Didn't she gossip about him - and put him on the spot about his love life during those New Year's Eve cringefests when she always managed to take half her clothes off in front of him?

by Anonymousreply 276July 21, 2021 12:11 PM

Why all the Anderson Cooper hate threads? Did he turn you bitches down and you can't get over it? Very few journalists really stand out. He's not one of them but I don't hate him for that. Did the $200M trust fund baby get that job at CNN through connections? Probably, but I don't hate him for that either. That's the American way.

Anyone who rolls his eyes at Kelly Anne Conway (who lies as she breathes) should not be disdained. Unprofessional would've been to call her a heartless lying bitch. And had he done that he would've deserved a medal.

Anderson is sort of a middle of the road journalist. He's kinda "MEH." There's not enough of a personality there to loathe. I really don't think about him at all. I don't get this.

by Anonymousreply 277July 21, 2021 12:31 PM

"Why all the Anderson Cooper hate threads? Did he turn you bitches down and you can't get over it?"

Aren't you, once again, being rather disingenuous r277? If you can't figure it out after over 270 posts then stop with your coy remarks.

by Anonymousreply 278July 21, 2021 1:17 PM

R278 First, I can say whatever I like. Second, out of the 278 posts here, I don't see any legitimate reason to hate this man.

I am not caping for him. In fact, I think he is grossly overrated (in every way) but I don't hate him.

To say you "loathe" someone is pretty strong. One could easily tie that word to someone like Adolf Hitler, Mitch McConnell, Derrick Chauvin, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer or Donald Trump and others who've actually done horrible things which evoke strong emotions from people.

But to loathe some mediocre milquetoast reporter? C'mon dude. All I can say is "get a life." Go find a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 279July 21, 2021 1:53 PM

Why "hate" him? Grow up. A successful, high profile, out gay man. Why would you hate that? Moron.

by Anonymousreply 280July 21, 2021 1:58 PM

R277, if you're as literal minded as you post, you have far bigger concerns than this thread.

by Anonymousreply 281July 21, 2021 2:52 PM

Isn't there someone else to be concerned with? Anderson seems harmless to me.

by Anonymousreply 282July 21, 2021 2:59 PM

R280, How do you measure success? His CNN ratings are embarrassingly low and always have been. They plucked him from the cherished 9:00 PM slot and moved him to 8:00 PM, his talk show venture went down in flames and his lame NYE shows with La Cohen do nothing to bolster his reputation as a serious journalist.

by Anonymousreply 283July 21, 2021 3:00 PM

Don't ask the BIOTCH to play footsie .

by Anonymousreply 284July 21, 2021 3:06 PM

Waited on him , ages ago...

by Anonymousreply 285July 21, 2021 3:12 PM

I do not hate AC, I just no longer respect him. Throwing his friend under the bus- especially the brutal, public manner in which he did that- destroyed any possibility of integrity, loyalty, and even kindness. He did not have to that to KG publicly and so insultingly harsh. Whatever one may think of Kathy, AC chose her as his friend and hung out with her and even her mother. That was painful to watch and I have never had an ounce of respect or interest again. His friendship with a D-list coke whore just confirmed my opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 286July 21, 2021 3:16 PM

CNN did well during the election and during the insurrection.

Now though?

by Anonymousreply 287July 21, 2021 7:09 PM

Think the baby thing is strange,

by Anonymousreply 288July 23, 2021 6:43 PM

I don't think it's strange; he had a weird, complicated relationship with his mother, who likely sucked up every ounce of extra energy he had. Once she died, while she was the last member of his family, it also freed him up to make his own family. Had she not been so - not difficult, but needy, maybe - he likely would've done it a lot earlier. But rich white guys have the luxury of having kids later in life & paying someone to raise them.

by Anonymousreply 289July 23, 2021 7:19 PM

R289, He has two half-brothers from Gloria's marriage to Stokowski.

by Anonymousreply 290July 23, 2021 7:33 PM

Well I also loathe you r277.

by Anonymousreply 291July 23, 2021 7:41 PM

I found this video in r47, in which Anderson talks about eating the same thing every day for a year—in his case, Boston Chicken for lunch. I'm very much like this, though I have a wide range of foods I'll eat. During the pandemic, I ate two scrambled eggs and bacon nearly every day for, well, a year. I'm sick of it now, though I haven't found a total every day replacement.

I've been eating refrigerated fresh ravioli with olive oil and Parmigiano-Reggiano a lot, plus cherries with pistachios and fresh mozzarella a lot, but I haven't eaten them exclusively at any one meal the way I was doing with the bacon and eggs. There's nearly always something, though, that I eat every day.

Also during the pandemic, I would eat deli ham and cheese with Maille's Honey mustard, in roll-up format, i.e., no bread. I bought some of that yesterday, and now realize I am no longer interested in eating it. Too bad, because it's simple and, compared to things like chips or ice cream, a healthy choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292July 23, 2021 7:41 PM

I like Anderson Cooper

by Anonymousreply 293July 23, 2021 7:43 PM

R291 (OP)

And much like Anderson Cooper, I don't give a shit either.

by Anonymousreply 294July 23, 2021 7:45 PM

R136 Sean Avery had a mini scandal a few years ago after he filmed himself approaching people living on the street and asking them for money as a joke. I'm not much of a pearl clutcher but that's straight up sociopath territory. And the vile music Mayer inflicted on us in the mid 2000s is unforgivable!

by Anonymousreply 295July 23, 2021 8:10 PM

I'm surprised so many here hate him tbh...

by Anonymousreply 296July 23, 2021 8:44 PM

What R1 and R286 said.

by Anonymousreply 297July 23, 2021 9:07 PM

Loathe him? Why? He's low frequency annoying.

I can't be bothered loathing someone unless they did some wretched thing without excuse, or are fundamentally vile.

by Anonymousreply 298July 23, 2021 9:17 PM

Ever since he bought himself that overweight baby….

by Anonymousreply 299July 23, 2021 9:22 PM

Loathe Cooper? Nah.

I loathe people like President Plump or Duke Dim and Duchess Dive of Montecito - but I don't loathe Anderson Cooper.

I simply don't give much of a fuck about him.

by Anonymousreply 300July 23, 2021 9:26 PM

*Duchess Diva

by Anonymousreply 301July 23, 2021 9:26 PM

I delight in his ambivalence about that obese baby he bought. Just staring at those extra pounds must time him in knots. And not the kind he likes.

by Anonymousreply 302July 23, 2021 9:31 PM

Loathe is too strong a sentiment for someone so tepid and milquetoast. The word makes me visualize the photos posted by Terry Miller and Aaron Schock. Cooper is just a bag of soggy oyster crackers.

by Anonymousreply 303July 23, 2021 9:38 PM

He seems kinda basic for the money he has

by Anonymousreply 304July 23, 2021 9:40 PM

[quote] When promoting the book they wrote together, he went on every talk show in America and repeatedly talked about how much his mother loved being eaten out. What son does that?

Bill Clinton

by Anonymousreply 305July 23, 2021 9:58 PM

He needs to do more of these to spice it up a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306July 23, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote][R289], He has two half-brothers from Gloria's marriage to Stokowski.

Yes, but those family ties seem pretty tenuous; at best, they seemed to have a pretty indifferent attitude towards Gloria, though that's understandable. My point was simply that Gloria probably took up a lot of his energy & if you've ever had sick/disabled parent, you know what that's like. Now he's free to live his own life.

by Anonymousreply 307July 24, 2021 12:42 AM

R306

Is that a pre-Bravo Andy Cohen showing his trick Anderson around his studio apartment in Kew Gardens?

by Anonymousreply 308July 24, 2021 12:42 PM

Loathing a TV personality that you haven't even bothered to watch in a year and a half tells me more about what is wrong with you OP, than Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 309July 24, 2021 1:12 PM

Mentally, he goes in the same bin as Satchel/Seamus/Ronan.

by Anonymousreply 310July 24, 2021 1:54 PM

I don't loathe him, but I seriously don't understand the friendship with Cohen. That friendship just lowers him, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 311July 24, 2021 2:01 PM

R311 Right! It makes no sense for someone, who spent his entire life crafting an image and then protecting that brand, to decide to hang out with a sleazy loud mouthed coke whore and producer of trash tv.

by Anonymousreply 312July 24, 2021 2:11 PM

He paired himself with Kathy Griffin first, and that seemed similarly weird given his public image. They got the NYE special on CNN and Kathy embarrassed him all night and a lot of people felt the special and her antics were wrong for CNN. But he seemed to love it.

It seems like Anderson Cooper likes to be around wild people who say embarrassing things contrary to his uptight public image. Remember that he said his mother always embarrassed him with similar sorts of unbridled behaviors.

Seems like he is most comfortable around bratty, immature adults who fawn over him.

by Anonymousreply 313July 24, 2021 2:22 PM

Is it possible that under the contrivance, he's actually more Andy Cohen than Anderson Cooper? On the surface he seems far more drawn to the glitter than the gold.

by Anonymousreply 314July 24, 2021 2:45 PM

That ugly whore will do anything for money. I am so over him.

by Anonymousreply 315July 24, 2021 2:48 PM

Kathy is a comedian. I don't think she hurt his image. She helped that NYE special A LOT because Anderson doesn't have a personality.

Andy may eventually become problematic though because he is friends with this man --- which Andy constantly reminds everyone.

I don't think enough people watch these NYE Shows (and those watching aren't sober) so Anderson's brand is ok for the time being. But the longer he allows himself to be associated with this man the more likely his brand will be damaged. Cohen is trash!

by Anonymousreply 316July 24, 2021 2:52 PM

R314 is spot on. People think Andy Cohen is the one who is pursuing Anderson and his life style, when it's actually the opposite. For whatever odd reason, Anderson Cooper wants to be like Andy Cohen. He would give up his CNN gig to host Housewives reunions in a split second.

by Anonymousreply 317July 24, 2021 2:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!