Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix's 'Young Royals', about a gay (bi?) Swedish prince at a boarding school

I'd be all over this if I were 10 years younger, or 30 years older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14017 hours ago

Are they gonna use that Lorde song?

by Anonymousreply 106/18/2021

That's one fugly royal.

by Anonymousreply 206/18/2021

R2 Better than most actual royals.

by Anonymousreply 306/18/2021

Another foreign gay series on Netflix? Step it up America.

by Anonymousreply 406/18/2021

A young prince and a young black girl who's obsessed with him? This could actually be interesting. I wonder if her name is Mäygøn?

by Anonymousreply 506/18/2021

So the Swedish don’t do skincare ?

by Anonymousreply 606/18/2021

Why are the leads ugly? Cui bono?

by Anonymousreply 706/18/2021

R1 - no darling, that is reserved for real queens not some lowly, chicken-chested, pale princely gayling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 806/18/2021

R6 Most non social media obsessed teenagers don't, anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 906/18/2021

I don't see the Swedish Royal House clutching pearls over a gay prince. They're not the Windsors.

by Anonymousreply 1006/18/2021

Ugly? Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 1106/18/2021

[quote]So the Swedish don’t do skincare ?

I thought you were kidding. Wall to wall spots on those actors. I guess it's fitting as they're playing teens.

by Anonymousreply 1206/18/2021

They should make it about some fake royal house like the that of Monaco 🇲🇨

by Anonymousreply 1306/18/2021

Or the House of Trump, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1406/18/2021

Looks interesting. Not your 'normal' beautiful cast.

by Anonymousreply 1506/18/2021

I enjoyed it- certainly not Hollywood style casting. But the two leads have good chemistry. The guy who played August is the only one that could have come from a US show. And a gay actor, Omar Rudberg playing a gay character!

by Anonymousreply 1607/03/2021

I thought it was great.

It's a show with actors playing teenagers who are actually, you know, teenagers.

I thought it was sensitive, well written and perfectly cast.

by Anonymousreply 1707/03/2021

R10 The Swedish Royals are very gay positive. Crown Princess Victoria has been actively involved in Stockholm's Pride celebrations for years. The Windsor's are (for the most part) far from being homophobic (most of the male staff are all gay). William and Catherine have been the most open and vocal of their support of LGBTQ+ matters. It might actually save the monarchy if George or Louis turned out to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 1807/03/2021

Dreary and boring as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 1907/03/2021

R6 It was a deliberate choice by the cast and producers not to make every look "hollywood" with perfect skin, hair and teeth. There are several interviews about it online.

by Anonymousreply 2007/03/2021

I binged through all 6 episodes. Superb acting and storytelling. Not for Americans. The leads impressed me, especially Edvin Ryding.

by Anonymousreply 2107/03/2021

I really liked it. Extremely predictable, but well-made. Had to chuckle about Shmi Skywalker as the Queen of Sweden.

As a European, I was glad that they decided not to go the unrealistic and saccharine Hollywood route. It was refreshing to see teens being played by actors who actually look like teens.

by Anonymousreply 2207/04/2021

Good points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2307/04/2021

R20 - there is toning down the standard of beauty to a more realistic level and then there is face full of pus.

I'm not watching this sort of narcissistic, self-congratulatory fluff for a face full of pus.

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 2407/04/2021

[quote] binged through all 6 episodes. Superb acting and storytelling. Not for Americans. The leads impressed me, especially Edvin Ryding.

Yes dreary and predictable teen soap operas, starring actors who are covered in severe acne are strictly for Europeans.

by Anonymousreply 2507/04/2021

Playing the best friends game..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2607/04/2021

There is not ugly about the leads.

by Anonymousreply 2707/04/2021

Edvin Ryder's face is expressive in a subtle way, displaying a range of emotions/thoughts with natural ease. It's so captivating that I often had to rewind back for missed translation.

I admit that I was a bit put off by the trailer but still had hope being a European show. They surpassed all my expectations. Hoping for S2 and that it won't be americanised.

by Anonymousreply 2807/04/2021

I just finished watching the series and I thought it was really good. I'm looking forward to the 2nd series.

by Anonymousreply 2907/04/2021

Watched the entire season today. I liked it a lot. The show didn't hold back on the gay affection and the main characters had great chemistry. I think it's obvious where they got their inspiration from though, lol. Not the gay story, but the two young male royals, the car crash etc. About the ending: I knew it would end like that. They needed an open ending in case it got renewed for a second season. It couldn't end happily ever after otherwise there would be no material for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 3007/04/2021

Is this a serialization of Carl Philip’s autobiography

by Anonymousreply 3107/04/2021

Is it a slasher horror film?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3207/04/2021

I liked it much more than I thought I would. These teenage characters seemed like real people, or at least more real than say, HBO’s current slate of Euphoria, Generation, or We Are Who We Are.

by Anonymousreply 3307/04/2021

And the richest family in Sweden is black?

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

by Anonymousreply 3407/04/2021

Prince Oscar and Princess Charlotte would be a good match.

by Anonymousreply 3507/04/2021

I watched it today and really enjoyed it! My only issue was I wish I spoke Swedish because the English dub is god awful but I hate watching with subtitles.

by Anonymousreply 3607/04/2021

I don't understand people who watch dubbed version. Voice is a part of acting. You lose a lot with molested version.

by Anonymousreply 3707/04/2021

I'm watching with subs. I am in the middle of the season. The prince had nice skin in the beginning but it got worse as it went on...

by Anonymousreply 3807/04/2021

Simon (Omar Rudberg) has flawless skin in any case.

by Anonymousreply 3907/04/2021

will there be a season 2?

by Anonymousreply 4007/05/2021

I noticed his skin too. I thought it was refreshing to have teenagers played by real people, aka people with flaws. Wilhelm is supposed to be a teenager. Acne comes with being a teenager. Even royals get bad skin. It just made it all the more believable. Thank god it wasn't an American tv show, where 30 year olds play teenagers, with perfect teeth and not a single zit in sight.

by Anonymousreply 4107/05/2021

yes, I agree and enjoyed this very much, except for the fat female who looks way too old. other than that, I thought everyone was pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 4207/05/2021

r42, I was wondering how she got cast for the role...she looks way too old for the part. Everyone else was looked like teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 4307/05/2021

Apologies for the typo...

by Anonymousreply 4407/05/2021

A couple of things that annoyed me: Simon and his sister looking nothing alike. Simon is a lot darker than his sister. I plugged him as an arab, after the show I noticed the actor's name was Omar and was not surprised. Also, what is with Simon and his sister having a Spanish mother? What an odd choice. There aren't many Spanish speaking immigrants in Scandinavia. I should know, I'm Norwegian. We have a very small Chilean diaspora here in Norway, but they are few compared to the Somalians, Iraneans, Afghans and Pakistanis. I know it's the same in Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 4507/05/2021

R40 I don't know, but I hope so. Then again, this is Netflix. I will never forgive them for cancelling The Society just two weeks before they were about to start shooting and then their excuse was that it was too expensive to film during covid. What utter bs. That show had a great gay storyline, with one half of the gay couple being a jock which rarely happens on American tv. Ugh. Anyways, my point is just that I'm crossing my fingers for a second season but also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't renewed considering Netflix' track record.

by Anonymousreply 4607/05/2021

The actor is called Omar but was, in fact, born in Venezuela. I assume that his character's mother is supposed to be South-American as well.

I think that the actress playing his sister probably is also half South-American as well. In any case, there's no reason why she couldn't have more similarity to her Swedish father.

by Anonymousreply 4707/05/2021

R43 She was born 2002 (too old? LOL) , Edvin Ryding 2003.

by Anonymousreply 4807/05/2021

From the director..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4907/05/2021

R16 Wait, Omar Rudberg's gay?

by Anonymousreply 5007/05/2021

R40 Netflix hasn't renewed it as yet. I hope there is because I felt like six episodes wasn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 5107/05/2021

R40 & R51 Yup, in interviews the cast have stated they are hoping the show is picked up for another season. Because it's a Swedish series, the viewing figures on Nordic Netflix will be the determining factor more than the North American numbers. It seems to be doing well in Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 5207/05/2021

R52 I did my part. Watched the entire season yesterday. Watched it again today.

by Anonymousreply 5307/05/2021

[quote]Also, what is with Simon and his sister having a Spanish mother? What an odd choice...I should know, I'm Norwegian...I know it's the same in Sweden.

And it's clear you have the intellect of a Norwegian, because everyone knows Swedish Queen Silvia is half-Brazilian and speaks Brazilian Portuguese as her literal mother tongue, along with very fluent Spanish. Take a look at Victoria, Carl Philip, and Madeleine; they're not exactly Mette-Marit.

by Anonymousreply 5407/05/2021

Review

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5507/05/2021

R31 Why, Is Carl Phillip rumored to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 5607/05/2021

R56 A Swedish friend of mine claimed he was bi and not really hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 5707/05/2021

R50 he’s been spotted on Grindr in Stockholm.

by Anonymousreply 5807/05/2021

what about the other lead? he's gay too?

by Anonymousreply 5907/05/2021

R56, R57, R31 There had been a rumour circulating in posh circles in Stockholm back in the late-90s and early 00s, the Carl Philip was caught in some kind of same-sex sexual situation at the boarding school he attended. Queen Silvia allegedly had stern words for him and the story was covered up by the school supposedly. There are two versions that I heard circulated: One is that he was caught involved in a kind of "hazing" ritual circle-jerks where a group of guys jizz on a large cookie and the last one to cum has to eat it. The other rumour was that he was caught either giving or receiving head from a student.

by Anonymousreply 6007/05/2021

R58 I'll wait for something a bit more official

by Anonymousreply 6107/05/2021

I also strongly suspect the actor who plays August is also gay in real life.

by Anonymousreply 6207/05/2021

More people need to by hyping up this show like Kevin McHale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6307/05/2021

He probably wants to make a cameo on the show like he did with Elite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6407/05/2021

So the hottest girl in all of Sweden is a fat black girl with really bad skin?

PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 6507/05/2021

[quote] So the hottest girl in all of Sweden is a fat black girl with really bad skin? PLEASE!

After all the conversation about their desire to cast acne prone actors. How did you reach the conclusion that any of the characters are supposed to be “the hottest” in the country? Did you even watch the series or are you just here to complain that the cast is not 150% white.

by Anonymousreply 6607/05/2021

Sometimes I worry about the lack of basic cognitive functions in some you halfwit bitches...

She's NOT the hottest girl in all of Sweden! (In fact, she acknowledges that she is not again and again.) She's popular in this particular circle because she's from a "modern noble" family—that is, she's got the pedigree and the money that people like August desire. August is mainly interested in her because her family is filthy rich. Felice on the other hand is interested in Wlle and August because her mom wants the family to marry into royalty. She just wants to be a teen girl who has fun with her girl friends.

by Anonymousreply 6707/05/2021

Forget I said anything about Omar and him being Spanish. It was a minor thing anyway. I did actually like the show a lot. Finally a gay storyline where affection and love are front and center, and sex too. It had everything. The actors had great chemistry and the acting was very good. One of the best gay storylines this year, if not the best. Elite was a let down this season imo, at least the gay storyline. Young Royals had the best of the two gay storylines.

by Anonymousreply 6807/06/2021

R68 as much as I love the boys from Elite, I don’t think any of their couples had as much chemistry as omar and edvin

by Anonymousreply 6907/06/2021

[quote]She's NOT the hottest girl in all of Sweden! (In fact, she acknowledges that she is not again and again.) She's popular in this particular circle because she's from a "modern noble" family—that is, she's got the pedigree and the money that people like August desire. August is mainly interested in her because her family is filthy rich.

You were not paying attention. When she is first seen, the Crown Prince says to August that all the boys want her. And it's not because of the money.

And one of her classmates tells her, "Everyone thinks you are perfect."

by Anonymousreply 7007/06/2021

The 'perfect 'comment was not about her looks - it was more about her general personality, life etc. Also it was clearly a case of trying to make her feel better about herself in that moment.

by Anonymousreply 7107/06/2021

[quote]The 'perfect 'comment was not about her looks

OK, if you say so . . . [rolls eyes]

by Anonymousreply 7207/06/2021

I just felt sorry for that horse.

by Anonymousreply 7307/06/2021

r73, Me too...the way Felice was brushing the horse, ugh!!! I wanted to hit her with the fucking brush!

by Anonymousreply 7407/06/2021

I am in love with the guy who plays August.

by Anonymousreply 7507/06/2021

I found August repulsive. He had a terrible body. And he dressed awful. There were a couple of hot guys in their group but they barely had anything to do. I could absolutely not get past the bad skin in the lead characters, and Simon looked like he got on the wrong bus. He was supposed to be an elf in the remake of Lord of the Rings: The Hobbit. I actually thought his little sister was petty. I liked Fat Felice. She was kind and decent. I watched it. I enjoyed it, but I was not invested in the characters, nor will I watch it again. Now if they do Season 2, at some point, I will watch it out of boredom or curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 7607/06/2021

I was emotionally invested in the characters and thought the acting was great. I hope there is a season 2.

Although the prince isn't handsome, I thought he was great in this.

by Anonymousreply 7707/06/2021

R76 what’s ‘terrible’ about his body?

by Anonymousreply 7807/06/2021

I thought it was stupid to have Simon give all those drugs to August, tasking him with selling them.

August was addicted to the ADHD meds. He wouldn't sell them. And he couldn't be trusted.

And nobody would believe August was poor just because Simone told them.

by Anonymousreply 7907/07/2021

this is fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8007/07/2021

Is Simon transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 8107/07/2021

The head writer on her Instastory Q&A : “there is all kinds of LGBTQ+'s involved in this production, in front and behind the camera, with their own experiences who've added so much to the show - it's just not of anyone's business and we don't comment on it in the show or outside.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8207/08/2021

[quote] They should make it about some fake royal house like the that of Monaco 🇲🇨

The Grimaldis are not royal. They are a princely family. Serene highnesses only. (except for Caroline, who married a Hanoverian prince)

by Anonymousreply 8307/08/2021

R82 Great! How about naming names

by Anonymousreply 8407/08/2021

R84 I've heard the actor playing Simon is gay and the actor playing Wilhelm is straight. Not sure if it's true, but wouldn't be surprised if it was. Simon pinged hard during the show (he was somewhat effeminate). Didn't get the same ping from Wille, and my gaydars is usually right.

by Anonymousreply 8507/08/2021

Gaydar*

by Anonymousreply 8607/08/2021

I agree, the kid who plays Simon pings to me as well. He's trying to be a musician also.

I am sure the kids these days esp those in the creative field try everything...at least once.

by Anonymousreply 8707/08/2021

The actor who plays Simon is likely gay (I thought he was out but apparently not). I also think the actor who plays August might be gay as well. I've watched an interview with him and he majorly pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 8807/08/2021

I wish someone would use their Gaydar on Love, Victor. IMO, George is straight, Michael is fluid and Anthony Keyvan (Rahim) is Gay. I also wanted to say that Michael was finally allowed to show a more sexual side in the final 3 episodes. He was hot. It wasn't just adolescent grab ass, it was SEX.

by Anonymousreply 8907/08/2021

Felice reminds me of Christina Onassis, who wasn't pretty, but because she came from an incredibly rich family she was courted by all kinds of guys looking to marry her and get their grubby hands on her fortune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9007/09/2021

Malte Gårdinger (August) is so channelling Timothee with his hairdo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9107/09/2021

Fantastic show. I know comparing it to Elite is frowned upon, but they do seem to share some odd choices in facial features. Like Elite Omar's unibrow situation in season four.

by Anonymousreply 9207/09/2021

[quote]Malte Gårdinger (August) is so channelling Timothee with his hairdo.

And yet he manages to do it with a chin.

by Anonymousreply 9307/09/2021

[quote]I've heard the actor playing Simon is gay

That video interviewing the cast makes him seem as if he is veering into trans. He very fem and wearing a woman's blouse and necklace.

It was a big turn-off to me.

by Anonymousreply 9407/09/2021

Some people are just fem or non-gender conforming R94

by Anonymousreply 9507/09/2021

But r94 was TURNED OFF!

by Anonymousreply 9607/09/2021

They actually look like teenagers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9707/09/2021

R88 I hope August is gay. He is so dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 9807/09/2021

R97 He's actually a teenage. He's 18.

by Anonymousreply 9907/09/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10007/09/2021

DL fave Connor Jessup is a fan:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10107/09/2021

In retrospect, what I really liked about the love story between Wille and Simon was its relative maturity.

I mean, sure, there was still a lot of teen angst & drama and there were a some misunderstandings but, in the end, they always got together and talked it out. Even when Simon declined to continue their relationship in secret, acting out of a sense of self-preservation, he didn't put pressure on Wille by giving him an ultimatum; instead he just said, "I'm going to wait until you figure it out, but you'll have to figure it out yourself."

It was refreshing that, despite the events generating a lot of drama, both of them retained a sense of unity and remained committed to their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 10207/09/2021

A lot of younger gays seem to be a fan of this show

by Anonymousreply 10307/09/2021

R88 I wasn’t sure but having seen a few videos I get what you mean about him now.

A nice cast Instastory today and the actor who plays Erik says his favourite scene was Wilhelm and Simons love scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10407/09/2021

How many episodes before he presents his dewy land of plenty? He being Swedish, I would say before the first commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 10507/09/2021

Erik the brother was pretty hot, is he gay too?

It's so hard to tell with Europeans.

by Anonymousreply 10607/09/2021

Should I watch this or the gossip girl reboot?

by Anonymousreply 10707/09/2021

I loved everything about Young Royals. Zits and all.

by Anonymousreply 10807/09/2021

I'm iffy on the Gossip Girl reboot since it doesn't seem like any of the characters are actually gay, just bi/pan in straight relationships while flirting/cheating with guys. R107

by Anonymousreply 10907/09/2021

I tried to get into it. Seemed to me the woke casting was distracting. The majority of the cast was ethnic which seemed odd for Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Norway. Couldn't it be cast with locals?

by Anonymousreply 11007/09/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11107/09/2021
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11207/10/2021

WTF was up with that basic kitchen dinner table setup where the royal family had supper after Erick's funeral?

And I know it's fun to go along with the story plots, but Simon was a bit delusional to think Wilhelm would come out after his big brother died. Sure, Wilhem was the one pursuing Simon, while high on drugs, but it must've been clear to Simon that if Wilhem HAS to choose between family obligation and Simon he would choose family.

I sure hope there'll be a second season.

by Anonymousreply 11307/10/2021

August's secret society was lame as fuck. Other than that, the show was pretty fun.

by Anonymousreply 11407/10/2021

[quote]WTF was up with that basic kitchen dinner table setup where the royal family had supper after Erick's funeral?

I thought this, too. I get that Scandinavian royal families are more low-key, but that kitchen looked downright working class.

by Anonymousreply 11507/10/2021

Maybe it’s because the real Swedish Royal Family can barely afford IKEA?

by Anonymousreply 11607/10/2021

I'm sorry. I've watched it and I have to say that these kids looked too young fo me to really enjoy their love affair. And honestly, they weren't attactive. I saw some cute guys but they had almost nothing to say or do. It was an OK story but it did nothing fo me. I found it unremarkable...except for the Acne. I wish the Love Victor stoyline could have had these writers. Love Victor has a hotter cast.

by Anonymousreply 11707/11/2021

r104 The actor who plays Wilhelm also said a sex/makeout scene with Omar was his favorite. These answers feel like pandering, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 11807/14/2021

Netflix interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11907/14/2021

Omar’s latest pic..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12007/14/2021

Seems to somewhat confirm our suspicions that Omar Rudberg is likely gay (or bi?), whereas the rest of them is straight.

That said, Prince Nicolai of Denmark *is* a really hot twink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12107/14/2021

R121 thanks, that was cute. I glanced at their IGs few days ago and it looked like Omar was gay and Edvin straight (with GF in few photos).

by Anonymousreply 12207/14/2021

This show is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 12307/14/2021

R122 idk I also have pretty good gaydar and both Omar and Edvin ping imo. Idk if Edvin is gay but really doubt he's straight. Also looking at his IG there's no hint of a gf, just some pics with female costars and friends (one calls him her bestie but nothing to imply more than that).

Regardless of their actual sexualities though, the chemistry between the YR leads was both palpable and realistic and they both did a really good job imo

by Anonymousreply 12407/17/2021

I actually enjoyed the fact that the two leads looked like real teenagers, acne and all, it was a refreshing change from the Riverdale style jacked 30 year olds playing 17. And the leads had great chemistry.

But yeah, if you want something to jack off to don’t watch this, just watch S4 of elite, which was basically soft core gay porn.

by Anonymousreply 12507/17/2021

I just can’t get into Elite, but I loved this show. And I thought the sex scene was better than the Elite ones, even as tame as it was…there was that brief hot moment with the prince’s hand in Omar’s underwear,,

by Anonymousreply 12607/17/2021

R124 I may have rushed into the conclusion. You might be right for Edvin even though his IG looks rather straight to me. He was quick to choose prettiest girl in R121 video over a hot prince, unlike Omar who would date all the rest - IMO downplaying gay to bi. Edvin may still be bi, idk.

Agree that their RL doesn't actually matter. Their chemistry in YR is great. Edvin is really good actor and quite experienced too. I hope they get season 2. Netflix should hurry up.

by Anonymousreply 12707/17/2021

love it

by Anonymousreply 128Last Sunday at 11:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129Last Sunday at 9:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130Last Tuesday at 1:51 PM

Acne or no acne, Edvin is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 131Last Wednesday at 10:24 AM

[quote] Acne or no acne, Edvin is beautiful

You have a strange definition of beautiful. Acne is really unpleasant to at, on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 11:46 PM

Some imperfections underline the beauty of their owner. I used to love Hunter Parrish's snaggle tooth.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 11:54 PM

R132 oh dear a shallow fellow!

by Anonymousreply 134Yesterday at 1:19 AM

[quote] Looks interesting. Not your 'normal' beautiful cast.

[quote] R132 oh dear a shallow fellow!

Did you forget that you yourself described the cast as “NOT” beautiful. I simply agreed with your earlier comment. Severe acne is no ones idea of beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 135a day ago

Shit. George Sear who plays Benji in Love, Victor has "slight imperfections." He needs to get his teeth capped. But he is beautiful. Genuinely beautiful. And totally natural. The acne guy from Young Royals is just too much. I have seen that kind of high school and it was gross to look at every day and it never really goes away it comes and goes. And as you get older your skin is pitted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13621 hours ago

Ervin is one ugly motherfucker for sure.

by Anonymousreply 13720 hours ago

No he is not ugly at all. He is captivating, interesting and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 13820 hours ago

R54 His mother was Alice Soares de Toledo (1906-1997), a Brazilian descendant of Portuguese settlers (which mean white Bresilian), who settled in Brazil in the sixteenth century. The fact that she speaks Spanish (like many monarchs who speak 6 languages) does not make her a Spaniard you know...

by Anonymousreply 13919 hours ago

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. I am sucker for the depiction of young gay love (well, Simon is gay on the show but I guess it hasn't been confirmed that Willem is gay). I really liked the authenticity of using actual young people, zits and all, to play teenage characters. Both the leads are fantastic young actors and I was really impressed by their performances, not just the dialogue delivery but the use of the body and eyes to communicate feeling.

by Anonymousreply 14017 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!