Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is Paris Jackson's biological father?

Has this ever been figured out and I just missed it?

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2021 12:45 PM

Her father is Adolph Hilter, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2021 3:33 PM

Oliver Twist!

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2021 3:45 PM

Macauley Culkin

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2021 4:20 PM

Michale Jackson’s dermatologist. Arnie something. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2021 4:27 PM

*Michael

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2021 4:28 PM

Arnold Klein and Debbie Rowe are Paris and Prince’s mom n dad

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2021 4:29 PM

Paris is a proud black woman mmmkay!

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2021 7:15 PM

I wonder if Jackson abused the 2 boys.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2021 7:18 PM

The guy who was in Oliver . Mark Lester. Michael J's best friend. He has said that he donated the sperm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2021 7:21 PM

Oliver Twist????? EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Couldn't Little Nell somehow have donated sperm??????

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2021 7:27 PM

I seem to recall that it was said to be a blonde doctor, one of Michael's doctors. But really, who knows, it could be anyone. I'm no expert but I think we can rule Michael out.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2021 7:27 PM

Corey Feldman!

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Trevor Donovan.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2021 7:32 PM

Dr Arnold Klein was the Bio-Daddy-Debbie Rowe was the oven!!

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2021 7:32 PM

Little known and less talked about, Blanket was conceived through immaculate conception.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2021 7:37 PM

I’m probably in the minority, but I think Michael fathered all 3 kids, maybe through in vitro or other methods.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2021 7:55 PM

I think you're forgetting that Michael was black. Not biracial. Not a white woman. Black.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2021 7:58 PM

r16

no, michael didn't want black children

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2021 8:00 PM

Oliver Twist? Oliver Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2021 8:02 PM

How racist is it that Jackson didn't want black kids? Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2021 8:04 PM

It's certainly possible Prince and Paris caught more dominant white genes from Debbie like Rashida Jones did with her mom.

by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2021 8:09 PM

[Quote] How racist is it that Jackson didn't want black kids? Creepy.

You didn't see what MJ did to his face?

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2021 8:14 PM

^ Good one!

Paris and Prince do not have the same two parents, maybe one but I even doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2021 8:16 PM

If the Mark Lester thing is true, it’s extremely creepy that MJ used the sperm of a guy who was once an adorable child actor. I suspect he abused his own sons (or planned to, had he not died), this is also why he didn’t use his own sperm (though I’m sure he shot blanks anyway).

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2021 8:17 PM

Did you know that Prince Jackson goes by his brother’s legal name? Prince is the legal name of the Jackson formerly known as “Blanket” Prince Jackson’s actual name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. “Blanket” (Prince Michael Blanket Jackson II) now goes by “Bigi.” “Paris” Jackson’s real name is Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. It’s all rather confusing.

They are all named Michael, and none of them use the name. How odd.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2021 8:38 PM

Whatever happened to Prince Michael Blanket Jackson I?

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2021 8:39 PM

I could see Paris as the offspring of Mark Lester and Debbie Rowe. She's got Lester's good bone structure and her mother's striking eyes. A lucky mash-up of both parents.

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote]I wonder if Jackson abused the 2 boys.

Pedo Pan's preference was for boys in the range of 7-13. Prince was born in 1997 and Blanket in 2002. Michael died in 2009. So Prince would definitely have been in that target range for a few years before MJ's death, and Blanket would have been in the zone, at least for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2021 9:26 PM

It’s Michael Jackson. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2021 9:28 PM

That girl is not black. She was in the movie with Kelsey Grammar that just came out, and her bone structure is obviously Caucasian.

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2021 9:32 PM

Don't know who fathered the oldest one- some fat white guy with a moon face. That kid is ugly. I assume Debbie was his biological mother too. Paris Jackson I can buy Debbie and Oliver Twist. Blanket looks a lot like Marlon Brando's obese son who was a bodyguard of Jackson's. He's probably the father and the mother was some surrogate as I think Jackson was on the outs with Debbie by then.

I recently saw some pics of Diana Ross during the Supremes days. She was very dark-skinned so she definitely bleached her skin out. She must have been Jackson's inspiration.

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2021 9:41 PM

Paris is beautiful. It's hard to believe that she's the daughter of that troll doctor. The son looks exactly him though.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2021 9:51 PM

Prince was not Michael’s type

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2021 9:54 PM

looked up a pic of Dr. Klein - yeah he's the father of the oldest one- same ugly moon face

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2021 9:56 PM

Paris looks like Macauley Culkin and Debbie Rowe to me. She's actually a very pretty young lady. I think she has no business being in the entertainment industry and should go to college or something. She could more than afford to hire some fine tutors since she is an heiress to millions. Take an accounting course, learn a little something about wealth management, anything.

Prince looks like the late Arnold Klein and whoever else. He graduated University with honors so he might have inherited his father's intelligence. He's doing work for Michael Jackson's estate in some capacity and also has a nonprofit. I wish him well. Paris should take some of the weight off his shoulders.

Bigi could very well be a Brando. Who knows? He looks a great deal like Prudence Solomon and that was a close friend of his "father." That's the one I think Michael Jackson might have harmed but I hope I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2021 10:33 PM

Her trashy prison tats are a real shame.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2021 11:27 PM

Katt Williams had a take on the parentage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2021 11:30 PM

I also think Culkin is Paris' father.

MJ named Culkin to be her godfather for various reasons, not the least of which was to compel him to stay quiet about being molested by MJ.

Culkin will never come out that MJ molested him until (and if) Paris' becomes mentally strong enough to handle the truth.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] I could see Paris as the offspring of Mark Lester and Debbie Rowe. She's got Lester's good bone structure and her mother's striking eyes.

I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2021 11:35 PM

Her biological father is Shecky Greene, he signed an NDA, so he'll never say anything...perhaps when he dies, his family will open up about it.

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2021 11:54 PM

I am reminded of the line: Only in America could a poor black boy from Detroit become a rich, white woman.

by Anonymousreply 41June 24, 2021 12:22 AM

A PREGNANT white woman.

by Anonymousreply 42June 24, 2021 12:30 AM

R41 I believe the Jacksons were from Gary, Indiana not Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 43June 24, 2021 12:57 AM

Paris and Prince have zero African phenotype in their looks. Michael was brown-skinned with a wide nose and round face and afro-textured hair. Mixed race kids still have some traces of African in them. Even white-passing Rashida, Wenworth, Mariah, Halsey and Logic have traits that can hint to African admixture and usually they are mistaken for Italian or some type of Mediterranean. Paris and Prince look very Northern European

by Anonymousreply 44June 24, 2021 1:07 AM

The whole Jackson family was very dark-skinned. No way could Michael Jackson even have fathered a biracial kid as white as Rashida Jones or Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 45June 24, 2021 2:26 PM

That's interesting #23. Because it was widely reported that Debbie Rowe was his mom. Yet unlike Paris, he has no relationship with Rowe.

Could have been an egg donor and Debbie carried it.

So Paris, Prince and Bigi/Blanket could all be totally unrelated.

by Anonymousreply 46June 24, 2021 4:03 PM

Debbie resembles Paris, but she definitely had a nose job since high school. And working for a plastic surgeon that makes sense.

But Paris has finer features than Rowe, so whoever her dad is he's more petite.

So another vote for Culkin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 24, 2021 4:14 PM

Rowe's parent or grandparent could have more refined features. Do y'all know how genes work?

by Anonymousreply 48June 24, 2021 4:20 PM

R48 when you have a dark-skinned black parent and a white parent, the kid is black. When you have a very light-skinned black parent like Quincy Jones and a white parent, you come out looking Italian maybe.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2021 4:48 PM

Two dark skinned black parents can have a light skinned child. It depends what the parents have in their genes.

by Anonymousreply 50June 24, 2021 4:50 PM

R50 link please

by Anonymousreply 51June 24, 2021 5:51 PM

Her father was Tinkerbelle.

by Anonymousreply 52June 24, 2021 6:27 PM

None of the children will ever take a DNA test because that'll prove they are not MJ's biological children and since he never adopted them, the rest of the mooching Jackson's will swoop in and demand all the money.

by Anonymousreply 53June 24, 2021 6:50 PM

Actually MJ was legally the father of Prince and Paris because he was married to Debbie Rowe, the mother when they were conceived and born. I wonder about Bigi, since Debbie wasn't the mother.

by Anonymousreply 54June 24, 2021 10:00 PM

I think it was Bubbles

by Anonymousreply 55June 24, 2021 10:07 PM

[Quote] Two dark skinned black parents can have a light skinned child. It depends what the parents have in their genes.

This is true but that light skinned baby will still look black in their facial features and hair texture. None of Michael's kids have any resemblance to the Jacksons pre-plastic surgery. Some deranged fans keep using photo comparisons of La Toya and Paris despite the fact La Toya sawed off her nose

by Anonymousreply 56June 25, 2021 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!